Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) (55902 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Dino Melaye Was At COZA As Benny Hinn Ministers (Photos) / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Phobia1:

If d youth really nids dose positions, dey wil speak for dem selfs. Not from d mouth of anoda old shit dat cannot even put forward his own son to b a senator he is enjoin now. #Modafuka
you should be ashamed of yourself,
the time for we youth to stand up is now
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

He already got the support thats why he was voted, and he was voted to make changes in the SENATE FLOOR not on twitter

Whats wrong with his submission is like asking "Whats wrong a prostitute preaching about moral decadence"

Bruce is over 60. He should show by example and give his post to a younger person

Yes. Bruce is over 60. It's so sad enough that it took a 60 year old Bruce to go to the Senate to talk to the youths who should ordinarily know better. It's even more sad when the same youths, on whose behalf he talks, misconstrue his message and malign his person. Bruce is already looking beyond their time in government; he wants to create informed youths.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Ephemmm: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
dearpreye:

[s]And this one is amongst the youths that are supposed to become leaders tomorrow? This is amongst the same leaders Ben is passionately making a case for? Obviously there's more hope for Nigeria TODAY than it is for tomorrow[/s].

Passionate for who? If I am not mistaken, his official age will be 60 this year: is there no any other competent youth his constituency can use to represent their interest in the House?

So, if you want me to take him serious, he should resign and back a youth up to replace himself: I wonder why he is always dormant in the House but active on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by donfelix4sure(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.
I will only take u serious if u can tell us how N80billion appropriated for NTA equipment went missing under ur nose as the DG.
I will be glad if u can explain why silverbird fortune skyrocketed after u left NTA.

Albino, be careful
Some Nigerians are too blind to even know d position of their mouth.Y are u talkin as if ur senses uses Nigeria power supply.
Dis made a point dat u know dat its d reigning truth worldwide
Pple lik Tony Elumelu z investin over $100m on youth program while wont our own leaders invest in d youth?
Even if d man stole all moni meant for nta...shld dat change d truth?
Guy tink wel n live wel

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Ephemmm: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

He is telling you to stand and take up your mantle, you are busy supporting Old politicians that are destroying your future

He is up to 60 years too; he should exhibit a character worthy of emulation by resigning first: he can only brainwash people like you.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by 12345DKO(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

He is telling you to stand and take up your mantle, you are busy supporting Old politicians that are destroying your future

Is Ben not an old politician? Why didn't he leave the senatorial mantle and sponsor a younger person? I am very sorry to say this but as far as I am concerned, this man is an Hypocrite and no different from other politicians who don't practice what they preach.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Exponental(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.
he has a point but why should a 66yrs old accuse a 73yrs old. they are in the same category. let him attempt stepping down for a youth.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by 49cents(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.
I will only take u serious if u can tell us how N80billion appropriated for NTA equipment went missing under ur nose as the DG.
I will be glad if u can explain why silverbird fortune skyrocketed after u left NTA.

Albino, be careful

They are talking that someone like you, like seun, passingshot, tonyeBarcanista, like obiageli out to be the ones running the country with your passion, youth and tech savvy and spit trash....

If u find yourself unworthy to lead I and many others dont

@N80billion?? Stopped cooking figures without facts it shows stupidity
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Sam32(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:

The last time i checked, Ben Bruce was a Senator Fed republic of Nig.
He shld table that in next senate sitting not twitterpage
it's funny how you fail to regard twitter( social media) as a means of empowerment. Instead you prefer a twitter photo of davido showing off the cars.. receive instant sense!

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abayhormy:

How young is Ben Bruce himself? Are there not younger people in his consstitiency he can feild and support for the senate seat he is occupying ? That guy is soo hypocritical. I would take his messages serious if he was a better person himself. I'll like to hear such messages from someone else, sorry.

Smh..... Kindly name the someone else.?

Did you hear the message...? Does it make sense...!? Is it attainable..? Would it make a difference in government..?

But noooooo.... It directing the topic to issues that has no merit on the subject matter..
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ephemmm:

He is up to 60 years too; he should exhibit a character worthy of emulation by resigning first: he can only brainwash people like you.

if you continue like this, you will regret in future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by ddeola: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ben Bruce, maybe you should first resign and let your son or daughter or the younger generation take over from you. You have become nothing else but a "SOCIAL MEDIA SENATOR".

Please do your work on the floor of the senate and let it be on record that you did your part. Shikena !
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by niyi123: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
arresa:
Of what relevance was the worthless twitter constituency senator's age when he was the DG of NTA and ran NTA to the ground while his own silverbird grew with malla and cinemas?

Below are pictures from bayelsa in today's premium times news. Bayelsa stinks.

Spend more time worrying about your dying and stinking constituency instead of camping out on twitter spewing rubbish.

The funny thing is that if he is given presidential slot, he will not denounce that he is no longer a youth. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Ephemmm: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
dearpreye:

[s]You don't expect Ben to speak more the mere sake of it. And everyone can speak at once in the senate. He needs our support and he can only get that if the youths are well informed about the serious issues of governance.

BTW, was he wrong with his submission? It's found in wisdom that you agree with the truth, whether or not it's sayer is your friend.
[/s]

Is he 26 years old? At the age of 60, he is supposed not to be fighting with youths in occupying the position he is presently occupying: he should do what he preaches and not just a mere twitter ranting.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by tonychristopher: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
dearpreye:

My brother, sometimes one has to engage and attempt to enlighten these people. We are heading a dangerous direction.
Some people are unengageable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Slicky112: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
@59 Did Ben Bruce not think there was a younger person in his Senatorial district that could have represented them. Kettle calling the pot black.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Smooyis(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
BlackMerchant:
If Ben Bruce wants us to take him serious on this issue, he should resign and support a younger person to take over his senatorial seat.

How old is Ben Bruce
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ephemmm:

He is paid to speak check the excess of the Executive arms in the House: what roles did he play to make changes while screening these ministers if I may ask you?

Bruce, who always look like a slowpoke in the House, but always turns out to be a Tiger on the twitter can only brainwashed gullible Nigerians like you.

Kindly elaborate on the brainwashing assertion of your comment..
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Ozenith(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.
my point exactly. Same developed dubai by YouthsinGovernment can be replicated here in Nigeria. I support #YouthsinGovernment
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Ephemmm: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smooyis:

How old is Ben Bruce

He must be in the region of at least 60 years OFFICIALLY in 2016: he belongs to the category of 'OLD' according to what he preaches.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by BashMe1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
The most useless senator wey Naijaa go ever get. how old r u O sir? plus ur party ruled 4 years, was der anyfin like dis?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by arsenal33: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
The day Ben Bruce condemns corruption and looting, he will have my respect
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ephemmm:
[/s]

Is he 26 years old? At the age of 60, he is supposed not to be fighting with youths in occupying the position he is presently occupying: he should do what he preaches and not just a mere twitter ranting.

I pity youth like you.

you think old cargo politician like Tinubu and co will shape your future.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by stirlingteco: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
I dont think this ben bruce knows what is doing at all. at what age did he contest to be a senator ben bruce where were u when u were below 40yrs. he neva raised any motion in the house of senate ooooo. this your "common sense" needs to questioned.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by JonJay: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
True talk,God bless u Senator.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by 12345DKO(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Montaque:

What he just said, is it true? that's what you should occupy urself with.
except if u want to fulfill ur quota for today's blame for gej

He is spot on. But what I am saying is this, rather than rant on twitter, he should correct the abnormality, first on the floor of the house by proposing a bill to that effect, he should then lead by example by vacating his seat for youth in his constituency and implore his party to give youths a chance before throwing jabs at others. After all, we have serving pdp governors and how many of their commissioners are youths?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by oemmanuel: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mr No Common Sense, how old were you when you contested for seat at the senate?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
stirlingteco:
I dont think this ben bruce knows what is doing at all. at what age did he contest to be a senator ben bruce where were u when u were below 40yrs. he neva raised any motion in the house of senate ooooo. this your "common sense" needs to questioned.

If you are a youth take the message.

stand up for leadership
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
dearpreye:

Yes. Bruce is over 60. It's so sad enough that it took a 60 year old Bruce to go to the Senate to talk to the youths who should ordinarily know better. It's even more sad when the same youths, on whose behalf he talks, misconstrue his message and malign his person. Bruce is already looking beyond their time in government; he wants to create informed youths.

The best way to have done that was for him not to contest and rather support a young person to take his role

How would an armed robber going for operation tell you armed robbery isnt good

Or an olosho who is currently under a customer telling people about sexual immorality

Bruce should lead by example

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

The best way to have done that was for him not to contest and rather support a young person to take his role

How would an armed robber going for operation tell you armed robbery isnt good

Or an olosho who is currently under a customer telling people about sexual immorality

Bruce should lead by example

but this is the platform (senate) for him to spread his message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.