Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) (55852 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Dino Melaye Was At COZA As Benny Hinn Ministers (Photos) / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by 12345DKO(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
chumaster:
they ones he raised, did you care about it? actually he is a minority there. Even if he had raised it, his only voice could not have made a difference
Being a minority is not an excuse Sir. Like they say, the majority will have their way but the minority will have their say. He should speak on the floor of the house for record purposes.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Praktikals(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
At 66, is he a youth? He can lead by example by vacating his senatorial seat for a youth na

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Ephemmm: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
chumaster:
they ones he raised, did you care about it? actually he is a minority there. Even if he had raised it, his only voice could not have made a difference

But he could have become a reference point up till date. In the same vein, is Jona Jang, who is a PDP Senator not holder than PMB? Did majority prevent him from standing against this too?

He is older than 60 too: he should give youths in his constituency the opportunity to lead too.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Praktikals(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.
@ 66, is he a youth himself? How about him vacating his seat for a youth?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abayhormy:

So yu are one of those that believe in the "do what I say and not what I do" saying ? I hate hypocrisy. Being an hypocrite means he will do the same or worse if he was in the position of the person he is criticizing. He should show us how he has done his own part in the correction of ALL THESE ILLS he so much have the gift of identifying. How is he using his senatorial seat to cut the humongous pay the senator are collecting despite all the sufferings of common Nigerians ? I totally lost hope in him the day I saw his pics flying first class, while he said he never flies first class. I repeat again, i'll listen to those messages from someone else, sorry.

Then you're attacking his character while ignoring the message... This is a constitutional right we're talking about. He has the right to CONTEST... So do as i say not as i do does not tally with this discussion.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by gudnex22(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Elosky20:
biscuit illiterate
who? Buhari or Ben?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bruce I sorry for u...u r still alive because my OGAS at d top Neva sit down for round table on top ur matter grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
12345DKO:

I am not ignoring the message. I only want him to lead by example. By giving way to a youth in his constituency, preaching this same sermon to his party and serving pdp governors.

I. Agree, he should be doing this things within his political party. But the overwhelming discussion that we are not having on this thread is how we can empower ourselves without waiting for a messiah in form of a politician or wealthy citizens. I can argue that majority of Nigerian youth do not know the duties of their local government chairpersons..
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by blacknumbia123(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
johnydon22:
This is so true.. the youths have been turned into mere political thugs and simpletons rioting and murdering themselves for fake ass old ancient politicians.

Turned to mere umbrella and broom wielding idiots standing in the sun to chant songs of praise for old men who should be in retirement homes and coming online to engage each other in some meaningless squabbles over these old men who don't even care about us.

Ever being deceived by the "Leaders of Tomorrow" mantra while the fathers of yesterdays have been ruling from yesterday up into our own tomorrow ...

It's a shame to all of us the youths, we either channel our energy towards taking the political reigns of this country or we keep chanting for old men who are robbing us of our future.
I concur with you. The earlier we realise this, the better for us the youths.
#YouthsInGovernment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by acesgabriel(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank you Ben Bruce, we need elders like you. It's a shame a message meant to inspire zeal n motivation to our youths is politicized by people am unfortunate to call youths. The global world moves @ a lightening speed cause of innovation and today leaders while we still listen to yesteryears leaders.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by acesgabriel(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
I support #youthsingovt
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.

Nigerian Youths?
Forget those ones my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Achilles2(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Judging by the kind of comments i read in this forum, i think it is safe to say that most of our youths lack what it takes to be leaders or great decision makers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

And communication fixes the issue? Not laws? not taking action?

All of you areon social media shouting about issues, how come no law has been made to change just 1 thing

At bolded good question....my question to you. What role has the youth played in holding the lawmakers accountable..? it seems we're always waiting for someone else to do it. We do have a role to play in the scheme of things you know.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by chumaster(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
12345DKO:

Being a minority is not an excuse Sir. Like they say, the majority will have their way but the minority will have their say. He should speak on the floor of the house for record purposes.
In as much as I buy to your arguement, I do not think he committed a crime by using social media to air his view too, he needs support from the masses, with that he will have full ground to raise it at plenary
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
GooseBaba:

Arrant rubbish...!! He talked about YOUTHS... =CITIZENS... Why must everything be about taking political sides.. Then you end with charity begins at home... Bros, how does that correlate with the subject matter..?

We should be debating or sharing ideas on how to educate ourselves on how to create a path that would strengthen/champion youth leadership in government. Instead your likes are busy attacking the messenger while ignoring the message..

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

My guy you've said it all.

I AM COMPLETELY EMBARRASSED BY THEIR COMMENTS.

WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.

PARTY AFFILIATIONS HAVE BLINDED OUR SENSE OF REASONING.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
GooseBaba:
At bolded good question....my question to you. What role has the youth played in holding the lawmakers accountable..? it seems we're always waiting for someone else to do it. We do have a role to play in the scheme of things you know.

Youths are not the only one being governed. We have senior citizens too and they are equally important

If youths want to make lawmakers accountable, Hold them to their campaign promises, refuse to re-elect non-performing ones or simply recall them

Posting on twitter from now till next yr wont achieve anything aside entertainment
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by blackpanda: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
dearpreye:

And this one is amongst the youths that are supposed to become leaders tomorrow? This is amongst the same leaders Ben is passionately making a case for? Obviously there's more hope for Nigeria TODAY than it is for tomorrow.

See this one. Ben whom The person that doses off when it time to actually talk, only to start making noise on twitter. Abeggi. He's not canvassing for anything rather just looking for cheap publicity
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by henryhemon(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
He should resign his position to a younger person,ask all the old senators to resign n make way for youths,talk is cheap n used for cheap popularity.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by SailorXY: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Empredboy:
Which youth this one dey talk about? Is it the touts that govern our campuses that call themselves SUG who can manage them self or going memory lane to when awolowo, azikwe, Tafawa balewa, gowon who were in there 40s. Tell me what those youth who govern our country did. Instead of him to move a motion that Oyinbo should come back again to colonize us because we were and still not ripe for independence
Speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by afosdan: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sir,Mr Ben Bruce,you can not compare others civilized country to Nigeria just trace the history of our former youth public offercers or politicians when there get into office there we use all the power they have to acquire wealth both the older people have pass through all those stages there we like protecting their image not to get spoilt,but note,not all older have this common sense,it just that the older people we not know what is the latest technology.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Youths are not the only one being governed. We have senior citizens too and they are equally important

If youths want to make lawmakers accountable, Hold them to their campaign promises, refuse to re-elect non-performing ones or simply recall them

Posting on twitter from now till next yr wont achieve anything aside entertainment

Bros, how far na..? We're talking about youths here. What role have we played to change the tide. Forget baba Bens twitter posting. He is simply communicating.

At least we know that if we as youth champion an idea we can hold baba Ben to his words...
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
GooseBaba:
Bros, how far na..? We're talking about youths here. What role have we played to change the tide. Forget baba Bens twitter posting. He is simply communicating.

At least we know that if we as youth champion an idea we can hold baba Ben to his words...

First of all youths played a big role in the last change of government from the last 16yrs to now

ben was voted to communicate in the Senate and make laws to change things
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by ladodo: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
This oga ben bruce self talks much, u accuse d president on any issue, but i will like to ask u a simple question sir, how old was ur personnal assistant or secretary, how old was ur publicity secretary doing ur campaign and how many youth have u empowered meaningfully. Charity they said begins from home, live by what u preach, God bless mr president, vice president, ministers, senators, reps, governors, commissions and u'll good people of nigeria amen.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Royruky(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.
I will only take u serious if u can tell us how N80billion appropriated for NTA equipment went missing under ur nose as the DG.
I will be glad if u can explain why silverbird fortune skyrocketed after u left NTA.

Albino, be careful

Why not tell Buhari to invite the EFCC to investigate him

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by tuniski: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:

The last time i checked, Ben Bruce was a Senator Fed republic of Nig.
He shld table that in next senate sitting not twitterpage
stop attacking him rather call your own reps to support that. @benbruce is doing exactly what is needed let us begin to agitate! Anyway, any youth that voted buhari will attack instead of seeing sense!

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by tuscani: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

the difference is clear. ur comment gave u 215 likes plus my own which now made it 216. his comment gave him 16 likes. STAY IN THE LIGHT MY BRO., SOME PEOPLE CAN NOT BE HELPED
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
tuniski:
stop attacking him rather call your own reps to support that. @benbruce is doing exactly what is needed let us begin to agitate! Anyway, any youth that voted buhari will attack instead of seeing sense!

Nigeria youths have failed time without number.
Same youths that decorated Senator Buruji Kashamo, a wanted drug baron on US list

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

First of all youths played a big role in the last change of government from the last 16yrs to now

ben was voted to communicate in the Senate and make laws to change things

If we played a big role. Then where is our footprints in the corridor of power..?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by blazetitov: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

are you comparing UAE with Nigeria ?

No! My point is UAE advancement cannot be based on appointment of 20 year old people into government.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
GooseBaba:

If we played a big role. Then where is our footprints in the corridor of power..?

Did youths vote to get their footprints in the corridor of power? or they voted to get change

Is Jonathan not younger than Buhari yet youths voted Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK / President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget / Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.