Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Submission Or Slavery? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Submission Or Slavery? (5857 Views)

Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. / Sex Slavery / Is This Marriage Or Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submission Or Slavery? by takuradua: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

Nope

I was banned na
Oops... email?
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by sheilak: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Oops... email?
Nope
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by takuradua: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

Nope
Bad platform.
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by amokeme(f): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tallesty1:
It is not spiritual ma, washing of feet is a work of servants. But in this context(John 13 : 4-17 and the pix above) it is a sign of humility and servanthood which are exactly what we need in our marriages.

The man also washes the woman's feet, thereby making two of them humble and servants of one another.

Again there's nothing spiritual in what Jesus did. During their time, people wash their dusty feet before they dine, but because they had no servant and because the apostles had argued who was the greatest in God's kingdom while they were on the road, Jesus decided to wash their to teach to be humble and to be servants of one another.
may God help your understanding
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by sheilak: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Bad platform.

I know
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by takuradua: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

I know
Another?
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by sheilak: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Another?

I am sorry

Nope
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by takuradua: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

I am sorry

Nope
Y?
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by amokeme(f): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

My husband is not Jesus. He can never be Jesus.

I wish it were that easy
who said your husband is?? Abi where did this come from? Did you read the conversation of what made me say what yiu just quoted
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by pelij18(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
sinaj:
Derez no big deal there sad

Will keep doing it evn after d wedding each time he returns from work kiss kiss kiss
Are you a lady for real?
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Tallesty1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Yes. It is an award. Submitting to someone means putting aside your own needs and wants and letting someone else come first.

Oh right. So because you've signed some papers, you stop being whom you are and start being an empty minded shell to follow your husband up and down.

It's very simple. If you want submission from your wife earn it. Prove to her you're a man she can blindly follow and trust without having to fear. Just because you've and x and Y chromosome doesn't make you special. Sorry.

Hahahahahaha.

You marry a woman you love, someone you're willing to do anything for but instead of "subbing" to your "mission" she sits on the cushion like a mighty "cash madam" to wait for you to earn her respect/submission.

LWKMD.

And we still wonder why marriages crash?

Listen Nnem, you automatically become impossible to love when you wait for your man to earn your respect or submission.

I am done with this.

1 Like

Re: Submission Or Slavery? by sheilak: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
amokeme:
who said your husband is?? Abi where did this come from? Did you read the conversation of what made me say what yiu just quoted

You used Jesus as an examplesad

I have nothing against Jesus o
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Tallesty1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:
This is a fairy talesad
That's what you think and it is none of my business.

I have seen it work for people, it worked, still works for my parents and I am sure they're not the first nor the last of their kind.
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by sheilak: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Y?

Online is online

No spilling over
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by takuradua: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
separate online platform then. No spills...

sheilak:

Online is online

No spilling over
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hahahahahaha.

You marry a woman you love, someone you're willing to do anything for but instead of "subbing" to your "mission" she sits on the cushion like a mighty "cash madam" to wait for you to earn her respect/submission.

LWKMD.

And we still wonder why marriages crash?

Listen Nnem, you automatically become impossible to love when you wait for your man to earn your respect or submission.

I am done with this.

Lol so the opposite of submission is sitting on the cushion like a mighty cash madam lol okay smiley smiley

No worries. I can love myself. Much better than having some incompetent guy "love" me and expect me to do what he wants because he has a penis smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Tallesty1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
amokeme:
may God help your understanding
Learn to preserve prayers by praying to those that need it.

The one you just said is a waste.
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Seun:
I can't believe men managed to convince women that God wants them to "submit" to men. It's one of the greatest cons I've ever seen.
Oga Seun, what is the submission that you're talking about? Why you can't believe, I meant, why did you say you can't believe it? What are the contents of this submission that irritate you so much?
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Tallesty1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:
Lol so the opposite of submission is sitting on the cushion like a mighty cash madam lol okay smiley smiley
Stop taking things literally ma. What I meant is that you don't have to wait for him to prove anything when you get married before you start doing what you gotta do.

A man that asks for your hand in marriage already loves you, he didn't wait for you to submit before he loved you.

The fact that he has a home, job and can take care of your needs is prove that he isn't just dick and balls.

Submit to him and watch him to see the side of him that you don't know yet.
YourMain:

No worries. I can love myself.
Better
YourMain:

Much better than having some incompetent guy "love" me
If the saying that birds of same feather flock together is true then the woman too is an ineffectual buffoongringringringrin
YourMain:

and expect me to do what he wants because he has a penis smiley.
But you want him to love you and still work to earn your respect because you have a vag!na?

Jesus wept
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Strahovski1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
amokeme:
Jesus washed the feet of his disciples, does that male him a slave? ? it's simple.. love your wife and she will make you happy finish!

Sorry I am Hindu sad
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by sheilak: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:
separate online platform then. No spills...

Okay, send it through daretodiffer

1 Like

Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tallesty1:
Stop taking things literally ma. What I meant is that you don't have to wait for him to prove anything when you get married before you start doing what you gotta do.

A man that asks for your hand in marriage already loves you, he didn't wait for you to submit before he loved you.

The fact that he has a home, job and can take care of your needs is prove that he isn't just dick and balls.

Submit to him and watch him to see the side of him that you don't know yet.
Better If the saying that birds of same feather flock together is true then the woman too is an ineffectual buffoongringringrin;DBut you want him to love you and still work to earn your respect because you have a vag!na?

Jesus wept

Yes that's what courtships are meant for. If he doesn't behave according to how a person deserving of submission should behave then no. Sorry.

Yeah because he's marrying me for no reason. I'm sure he has his reasons why he's chosen to marry me and not Mary down the street. He didn't marry me because I've a vejayjay. So I will not submit to him because he has a penis.

And a woman cannot get a home and a job ? Is that all it takes to make a man ? A home and a job ? Lol.

No. I want him to love and respect me because of the way I carry myself. and how I behave. And my personality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Tallesty1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:
Yes that's what courtships are meant for. If he doesn't behave according to how a person deserving of submission should behave then no. Sorry.
Then why marry him in the first place?
YourMain:
Yeah because he's marrying me for no reason. I'm sure he has his reasons why he's chosen to marry me and not Mary down the street. He didn't marry me because I've a vejayjay. So I will not submit to him because he has a penis.

And a woman cannot get a home and a job ? Is that all it takes to make a man ? A home and a job ? Lol.

No. I want him to love and respect me because of the way I carry myself. and how I behave. And my personality.
You want him to love and respect you because of the emboldened but he will have some certain missions to accomplish before he earns your own love and respect?

BTW, Isn't the way you carry yourself, behave and your personality the reason he fell inlove with you and what made him marry you?

You're honestly not making sense,(no offense) so let's stop here.

Good luck and good night.
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

Okay, send it through daretodiffer

Hmm
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Lovelynature(m): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2016
sinaj:

Will keep doing it evn after d wedding each time he returns from work kiss kiss kiss
Would you mind being my mrs right? grin grin

Good heart and respect are the major qualities that attract me to women
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by sinaj(f): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Lovelynature:
Would you mind being my mrs right? grin grin

Good heart and respect are the major qualities that attract me to women
lol at Mrs right
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Emodeee: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2016
sinaj:
lol at Mrs right
tell him you are taken.
Sinaj gv me ya control digits na.
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by mzvyne(f): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
well to me I won't let any man wash my feet and I won't wash any mans feet

How about a massage? A back rub? A foot rub?
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
well to me I won't let any man wash my feet and I won't wash any mans feet
Except holding the priest's "microphone" from morning till night at Val..... Smd
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by bukatyne(f): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
Trophy? So submitting to him is an award? You gotta be kidding.

Listen we ain't talking about just any man here, we are talking about husbands and wives.

A man that comes to your dad's house to ask for your hand in marriage loves you already and you ought to submit to him until he gives you reason to do otherwise.

He will love you the more if you submit to him and will eventually make you the head of the home.

The bolded gave me good laugh!

Lol @ men will make submissive wives the head of the home.

Wouldn't the couple land in hell-fire.... I mean changing the natural order and all.

Funny thread.

@OP: Tradition, MC's spice or Photographer's idea.

Doesn't stop the wife from knocking the Hubby's head if she wants to.
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by nlPoster: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2019
tubouncen:
It's neither submission nor slavery... It's just a fotoshoot created by the cameraman or the event planner
Re: Submission Or Slavery? by biddostandard: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2019
sinaj:

what a sweet girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Woman Dating Nigerian Man! Please Help!! / What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House / This Hips Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.