Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? (27120 Views)

Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ / Muslim Students Protest Celebration Of Lovers Day. / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Omotayor123(f): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
It's actually Lover's day Turn Devil's day... embarassed

Come see how the small small girls for my hostel dey prepare for val. They have been brain wash of the true meaning and essence of val. cry

For me, I dey celebrate val with my books grin grin

2 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Toks2008(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Omotayor123:

Come see how the small small girls for my hostel dey prepare for val. They have been brain wash of the true meaning and essence of val. cry

LOBATAN!

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Toks2008(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Dem don over hype dis val of a thing to d extent to fall in love no hungry person again grin

lol!

Abeg love o
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Appswheel(m): 1:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Words of Wisdom from a Noble and Sincere mind. If only people will get creative in expressing their love without deploying sex at every opportunity.

To express your love to your loved ones via music, visit www.musikgenie.com to dedicate special, choice and love songs to the people that matter in your life.

Follow these steps to dedicate a song

a) Visit Musik Genie - www.musikgenie.com
b) Click on any song of your choice
b) Click on dedicate
c) Add your number (AIRTEL or Glo)
d) Add recipients number (Any network of your choice)
e) You can add more than one number for bulk dedication
f) DEDICATE.

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Davijunson: 1:59am On Feb 14, 2016
wetin Concern me... Me wey go dey watch Man city vs. Tottenham and Arsenal Vs. Leceister City... Ma Babe no kukuma dey here, so ma pocket no go too vex.
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by AKABDUL: 2:01am On Feb 14, 2016
-:::: Valentine Day ::::---
Do you know what is it ?
Saint Valentine had loved a young girl and had sex with her before married ( ZINA ) and that's why UK government had hanged him on that day , 14 february and since then the non believers used to celebrate that day !!!
But the most sad and shamefull thing is that ,Today the Muslims also began to celebrate that illegal sex day ( Zina day ) ...... cry
We are muslims and we will never celebrate this day again In shaa Allah !!
Say, In shaa Allah if u desire the same .....
And plz share this message

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by kikiphy(f): 2:05am On Feb 14, 2016
Every vals day, na so so epistle person go con write whether na lovers day or whatever the cation may be. 14th is Sunday. Go to church or don't. Show love everyday to people around you even to strangers. Love is all we need. Happy valentine everyday!

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by repogirl(f): 2:22am On Feb 14, 2016
*yawns* Val's day is so over rated.
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by adehika: 2:32am On Feb 14, 2016
i hear say nah two lovers died on each other that is why they celebrate val
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by danidee10(m): 2:32am On Feb 14, 2016
Decker:
How was it a day designed by the devil? Please men should bear the burden of their decisions and actions, and stop heaving it on the devil.

Gbam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by kobonaire(m): 2:36am On Feb 14, 2016
I'm looking for a runs babe to rock this 14th day of February cool
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by kvngveektour(m): 2:49am On Feb 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Dem don over hype dis val of a thing to d extent to fall in love no hungry person again grin
its an over rated fantasy.everyday is a Val's day to me
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 14, 2016
Happy Valentine Day To You All Nairalanders Love You All

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by skedemi(m): 3:00am On Feb 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

Someone can't open Nairaland without seeing a thread dat has to do with VAL
I no understand again oo grin
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by skedemi(m): 3:01am On Feb 14, 2016
repogirl:
*yawns* Val's day is so over rated.
As in ehn...

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Greataausim(m): 3:03am On Feb 14, 2016
Behold is a lovers day..........smiley

Pls, My fellow nairalanders remember ur bullets proof jacket whenever u are about to laid ambush wink to avoids strange bullets..... Valentine is jux a day celebrations

HIV is real........... embarassed

Pls, Play safe...... cool
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Adazubi: 3:05am On Feb 14, 2016
ronald4lif:

I don't have to tell my daughter this and I won't tell her not to have sex either based on religious teachings.

I'd however, tutor her on sex education and the risk involve in sex, stds and pregnancy etc. It's up to her to have sex if she want to and nothing wrong with that provided she's an adult.

May God forgive you.... Your teaching is from the kingdom of darkness...

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by myfantasies(f): 3:09am On Feb 14, 2016
Toks2008:

lol!

Abeg love o
I go love wen d love come
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by totorimi: 3:10am On Feb 14, 2016
Funny enough all the hotels in the lekki area have been booked as at Friday..

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by zicoraads: 3:11am On Feb 14, 2016
Omotayor123:

Are you stylishly advertising for a boo? grin
No boo to celebrate with cheesy tongue embarassed
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by zicoraads: 3:13am On Feb 14, 2016
Fruityruthy...Lovely dress kiss
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by banmee(m): 3:33am On Feb 14, 2016
grin
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by banmee(m): 3:33am On Feb 14, 2016
cool
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Bonapart(m): 3:42am On Feb 14, 2016
The so called valentine's day is a day corrupted by the devil and keep inflicting sin in it
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Toosure70: 4:01am On Feb 14, 2016
Today is Sunday, Jesus is my val.

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by 3coins(m): 4:04am On Feb 14, 2016
Toks2008:

Amen sis.

If lalasticlala is still a mod i guess this is enlightening enough so that innocent ladies can guard against the other side of vals day.
read all your post and i just laughed. . .if only God was kind enough to make it impossible for unmarried people to die. . .my point is. . .dont let anything restrict you from doing whatever you want to do. . .you dunno how long you have to live

#dropsMic
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by xendra: 4:20am On Feb 14, 2016
It's not Devils day for me oo its just a day with a tag. Like any other day it is what you choose to do that matters.

2 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by surrogatesng: 4:38am On Feb 14, 2016
I wish u alll a happy valentine

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Flexherbal(m): 4:48am On Feb 14, 2016
To some , there are special days. To others, all days are the same.
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by lekinz(m): 4:59am On Feb 14, 2016
Thank God I don't celebrate Val

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Sunglass20(f): 5:27am On Feb 14, 2016
This whole noise about this Valentine's celebration is too much that in no distant time, the celebration will become for people who I consider not mature. Must you even wait for Valentine to show your baby you love him or her? Must we wait for Val's day to show the poor and needy Love? I and my guy don't stay in the same state and I know that if we had the chance of being together this Val's day, I won't give him any gift and he won't give anything as well. The only gift he would have offered me is... baby your water is ready, come take your bath so we won't be late for church, since he is the type that wakes up early. For real Lovers, every day is Lovers day to them. Love is so sweet if you are with the right person that every minute, you want to make the other person feel special, you just wanna show him/her you are my Everything. Many relationships will be broken today, some may start well today, while some will start today and end today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by macino1(m): 5:28am On Feb 14, 2016
The matter of love should be on a second bases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / Should I Go On And Marry Her? / How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.