Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? (27105 Views)

Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ / Muslim Students Protest Celebration Of Lovers Day. / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by gaffig: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2016
Toks2008:

I agree totally with you.

But close your eyes and imagine you telling your daughter this.
Lovely reply, don't even close ur eyes, open it wide and call a meeting among ur daughters and tell them to keep it coming...mtscheewww some ppl forget their brains under their bed b4 typing.

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2016
ronald4lif:

I don't have to tell my daughter this and I won't tell her not to have sex either based on religious teachings.

I'd however, tutor her on sex education and the risk involve in sex, stds and pregnancy etc. It's up to her to have sex if she want to and nothing wrong with that provided she's an adult.

You are moraly, socially and emotionally wrong on so many levels. Alas gone are those days when virginity was celebrated, now everywhere u look its sex in ur face and sadly even some parents have bought into the trend like its one of those things which doesn't matter. Sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by SexyCeline(f): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2016
donbrowser:

God bless the 0p..nairaland girls will soo love this. Guys, pls lets not fall prey to them anymore.. #team_true_luv_over_money
hahaha
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by KangaIye: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2016
SlimOpsy:
Okay! No be ur fault. Na the person wey borrow u his phone to browse lo jebi... Mtcheeeeew

Continue yabbing me your inlaw se ogbo O ti ri iyawo you hear tongue
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by gaffig: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2016
Toks2008:

Lovely reply, don't even close ur eyes, open it wide and call a meeting among ur daughters and tell them to keep it coming...mtscheewww some ppl forget their brains under their bed b4 typing.
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by ezikor(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2016
Val day is not a day to have sex, is just a day to remember the death of a person called Valentine.
This is the day he actually passed out, because he was generous the world are celebrating his generosity, i.e. he LOVED people around him even beyond.

So people of nowadays misunderstand what the day is meant for, let's go back to the draw board and do what this man did while he was alive!
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Sunnypar(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2016
Written by Tosin Ayo A.K.A Word Bank

VALENTINE CHARGE 1...

Dear men, tomorrow is valentine's day, know ye therefore that it is not the United Nations Day of Sexual defilement, It is not African Union's day of sexual reward, It is not the World's love making day or Serpentine day. It is not a day for the exchange of gifts with 'goodies' or demanding sexual gratification for unsolicited emotional investment. It is not a day to legitimately demand sex from the one you claim to love or play the ugly card of emotional blackmail to lure a woman to bed because you bought her a gift.

If you will feel entitled to a woman's body because of how much you are spending, don't spend! Love does not always have to be romantic, touch a woman's heart, not handle with her body, don't live all your life trying to get physical with her in bed, don't empty your bank account to add to a woman's body count. Don't put yourself under undue emotional pressure because of one day of exhibitionist display of unreal affection. Your love is not your pocket, your emotion is not in your wallet. Don't break the bank to simply keep up appearance, its St. Valentine's day, not hers.

Emotion and Attention may sound alike, but kindly note the difference. If you have to ruin a woman's dignity before you can appreciate her gift, your affection is questionable. If you specially require a day to express your love to the one you love, your hypocrisy is matchless. It is demonic to celebrate ten years' Valentine's day with a woman who you are too dishonourable to make your wife. Stop wasting the poor woman's time, put a ring on it or let her go. Love is not only blind, it is deaf, it neither sees nor hears, its only felt. Love does not consist in empty boasts of flowery, ruinous words, it is manifested by little but consistent action of kindness and humanitarian gestures. Love is not a synonym for sex, it is a biological imperative for tender care, affection and mutual respect. If your love needs the proof of sexual endorsement for its genuineness, it is a genetic failure.
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Junkab: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2016
It is a day that most ladies loose their dignity, integrity through illicit sex, a day when a protracted or uncurable disease is contacted through unprotected sex. A day that married couple may get life separation through external forces .
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Elinob(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2016
Dis val come with virus so knw need 4 me to celebrate it.
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2016
I have no business with the ludicrous nonsensical erroneous meanings tagged to today. For me this is an opportunity to show my kids what to do on such days as this when everyone is busy committing one form of imorality or another especially the single ones.
We have some less privileged families down the street from us and after church my wife and I plus my kid are going to help him put together all his discarded toys, outgrown clothes, shoes et al and pass around to those kids and I will encourage him to do the handing over himself.
We already singled out 2 families we want to drive to the market for foodstuff shopping so they can have a hearty meal at their homes.
Apart from clothes and toys which are free the shopping would only cost us 20k for both families

Most of you will spend much more than that today on absolute rubbish which might leave you with a lifetime of regrets.

Use your head and do the right thing. Show love to others and not to yourselves in imorality.
Cheers!

FYI the reason why I am doing this today is because this was the day I proposed to my wife 7 yrs ago. We had no sex before marriage as we both knew what we wanted. So this is a celebration of our decision to coexist and make God proud.

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by hipsyleema(f): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2016
Lover's day or Devil's day? Hmm.. Big Question. The day turns out to be whatever the individual or individuals make of it. Simple.✌✌✌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by poweredcom(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2016
grin grin na today i go bang many girls..oo wey i don de plan..i don set the trap down...hahhahaha evil laffff grin grin grin
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by bxcode(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2016
ronald4lif:
Sex isn't only for the married, anyone can have and enjoy sex. It's only considered an illicit act to the sectarians and scriptural adherents.

But then, not everyone is religious so they can't be binded nor constrain by doctrinal dogmas. And to such people, sex isn't illicit. Just saying.
You are living under deception. Sex outside marriage is fornication and its a sin before God almighty and it has nothing to do with religion because if you attach religion to it, it makes you answerable to man who invented religion, but you are answerable to God almighty who is bigger than religion.
It's God's standard and someday sometime we all will be judged according to that standard, whether you are a sectarian, religious, fanatics etc.
Just saying
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by icybeth(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2016
It is actually a devil's day because many sexual immoralities will b committed in d name of val day. It is unscriptural and God is against it. Consider this account Galatians 4:8-11
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by oseiwe(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2016
Free ride on my speed boat sport wink any boo or bae available? lets enjoy d creeks
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by tonte(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2016
Toks2008:
February 14th as they call it is vals day or lovers day but in my opinion,it is indeed a day many teenagers and naive ladies will sign their death warrant.

Yes i know some people will come for my head for writing this but as i always state,this is my opinion.

Valentines day is celebrated worldwide and while i believe it is ok for married couples,i believe it is a grand design by the devil to lure the unmarried into sinful acts because febuary 14th is the day the world records the highest rate of illicit sexual acts and infact,many teenage girls offer their innocence as gift to their boyfriends on vals day.

Condoms or no condoms,In most cases,the reckless sexual acts result in unwanted pregnancies and ultimately death of many ladies in the months to follow as they try to abort the unwanted pregnancy.

Conclusively i will say that when this day can be said to be lovers day for the married couple,it is indeed dooms day for the careless unmarried couple.

If you are an unmarried lady reading this please go out and catch your fun with your bae and enjoy your self but be wise....you don't have to offer sex as vals gift.

My humble personal submission.
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by tonte(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2016
Thanks for this your smelling opinion, today, me and a lot of other well meaning Nigerians are going out there to Lamba all the babes that come our way and your opinion can do nothing about it...nonsense

Toks2008:
February 14th as they call it is vals day or lovers day but in my opinion,it is indeed a day many teenagers and naive ladies will sign their death warrant.

Yes i know some people will come for my head for writing this but as i always state,this is my opinion.

Valentines day is celebrated worldwide and while i believe it is ok for married couples,i believe it is a grand design by the devil to lure the unmarried into sinful acts because febuary 14th is the day the world records the highest rate of illicit sexual acts and infact,many teenage girls offer their innocence as gift to their boyfriends on vals day.

Condoms or no condoms,In most cases,the reckless sexual acts result in unwanted pregnancies and ultimately death of many ladies in the months to follow as they try to abort the unwanted pregnancy.

Conclusively i will say that when this day can be said to be lovers day for the married couple,it is indeed dooms day for the careless unmarried couple.

If you are an unmarried lady reading this please go out and catch your fun with your bae and enjoy your self but be wise....you don't have to offer sex as vals gift.

My humble personal submission.
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Femistico(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2016
SexyCeline:
God bless the 0p..nairaland guys will soo hate this. Ladies, pls lets not fall prey to them anymore.. #team_true_luv_over_sex
what of me wey con luv u nko and not requesting sex from u?? na true luv me get for u ooo
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by son4century(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:
I wonder Hw Nl will be on d 14th.....na only val news we go just dey read!!

I tire ooo
Hmm
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Sobaba19(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
coolWell i concur
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by ewizard1: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dont even have anything to say about OP.
I see some dunces saying they dont recognize Val because they're Muslim! I just smh at their level of literacy!
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by ewizard1: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Toks2008(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
myfantasies:
I go love wen d love come
ok i don come..lol
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by thundafire: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
it could have been called HAPPY FREE 4CK DAY WITH GIFTS
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by myfantasies(f): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Toks2008:

ok i don come..lol
Ok i have seen u

WELCOME
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Temysteve(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Some ladies think the only way they can show love to their partners is sex which is wrong. Ones the guy get what he want thats the end of it all, d love is over. Diffrenciate between valentine's day and your wedding day. Av a blessed sundae #TeamGod'slove!!!
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by SexyCeline(f): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Femistico:

what of me wey con luv u nko and not requesting sex from u?? na true luv me get for u ooo
That's what you guys will always say, only for your yekini to start misbehaving later. Happy val's day.
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by AmazinJoee(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
IT'S DEVILISH..ITZ NOT A STANDARD OF HOLINESS TO HEAVEN..EVEN SOME OF THE CHURCH OF OUR LORD JESUS CELEBRATE THIS TRASH ...ABOMINATION !! PREPARE YE ALL FOR JUDGEMENT IS COMING ON THE UNREPENTED SOULS. HELL IS REAL!!
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by missingrib(f): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Toks2008:

wao u hit the nail on the head
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Qualer: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Why the sudden hype

HEY YOU! what you been up to!? cool
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Femistico(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
SexyCeline:

That's what you guys will always say, only for your yekini to start misbehaving later. Happy val's day.
God 4bid...me can't misbehave to u nah, lemme start caressing u like dat ur dp...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? / Should I Go On And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.