Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? (2095 Views)

I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by silvertuke(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2016
I hear that naija babes don´t like flowers as gift, so in a situation like this what would you do?

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by mynd1(f): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by mekd: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2016
They will squit... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Person like mynd1 go just drag the money throway d flower
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by sam4(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Am so glad i belong to Jesus.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Flower is beautiful, I love it.
So if it is a val gift, its ok.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by obiorathesubtle: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2016
undecided one thousand dollars o..

So the pretender above me be acting all cool n shiit..
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by silvertuke(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Whoa! That's some $1000! If she's worth that, she should get it. Which Naija girl deserves 1 whole grand? Come on Nigg! grin
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by mynd1(f): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cutehector:
Person like mynd1 go just drag the money throway d flower
grin
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Can you not waste any of my money on roses Thanks grin
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by Strahovski1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Personally, I cannot give such gift.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by CaroLyner(f): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
i will take the flower,
and give him his money back.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by ros5: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
accept my gift after all am not a Naija babe am rose cheesy
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
CaroLyner:
i will take the flower, and give him his money back.
Whoa! Can't believe I'm reading this...
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by jmichlins(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nigeria girls will like i will take the flower and forget the money but the men know better
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by CaroLyner(f): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
Whoa! Can't believe I'm reading this...
believe it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by chigoizie7(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dats a thousand dollars, like N335K. Damn it, I will just comeback and rob u @ nite.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
chigoizie7:
Dats a thousand dollars, like N335K. Damn it, I will just comeback and rob u @ nite.
lol. grin An then play sympathetic when she comes with tears in her eyes to you the next mornin'?.....
SO dang dirty grin
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by cruzita(f): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
why not give me the money let me buy it myself
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
CaroLyner:
believe it cheesy
I'm trying to... But believe me, I know you can't just be serious. It's 1000 dollars, USD not Zimbabwean up for grabs... Think about it
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
All these fake monikers sef undecided
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by chigoizie7(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
lol. grin An then play sympathetic when she comes with tears in her eyes to you the next mornin'?.....
SO dang dirty grin

Damn right, and then, I am not given her a dime for the next 335 days.

I mean, she is so Damn careless to misplace a whopping 335k, what's the chance she won't also misplace again? She better hang in there and sulk it up.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
chigoizie7:

Damn right, and then, I am not given her a dime for the next 335 days.

I mean, she is so Damn careless to misplace a whopping 335k, what's the chance she won't also misplace again? She better hang in there and sulk it up.
Haha!...You a funny dude.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? by Amosjaj(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Naija babes I rep oo, they don't care about Rose but money

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Throwback Baby Pic. Cute Or / Messages To My Lover(feelings) / So How Was It ? And Her Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.