Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Had Sex With My Pastor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Pastor (10387 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
*sips tea*
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by vicstar(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
op said clearly that someone shared it with him undecided are u guys suffering from "conjuctivities" can't y'all see?
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by omron(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
omolola15:
Kasala. Na him be sey you be gay na. Your profile says "m" which means male and you are here telling us you had sex with your male pastor.
Read his post well he is not the original actor
He said someone shared the topic with him
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by muba4huss(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fraih:

Honestly!!!
Cant imagine how she is still thinking of a relationship with a married man-A man of God for that matter.
Op, tell her to repent, else she wont escape the wrath of God coming for both of them soon.
u sef funny o u still that man 'man of God' lol
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by brighthp(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
omolola15:
Kasala. Na him be sey you be gay na. Your profile says "m" which means male and you are here telling us you had sex with your male pastor.

Guy this is how you ppl fail exams because you won't read instructions before starting. Can't you read wot is clearly stated at the beginning?
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by omolola15(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
brighthp:

Guy this is how you ppl fail exams because you won't read instructions before starting. Can't you read wot is clearly stated at the beginning?

Sorry oooo mr instruction reader. See me see wahala oooo. He modified it after the first 2 comments. I had to double check his profile before I post my comment. And if you were wise and patient enough to read the remaining comment on this post. You'd see where I said he modified it. Not everyone is as dumb as you.
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by omolola15(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
omron:

Read his post well he is not the original actor
He said someone shared the topic with him

He modified the post. That was not there when I commented. I dropped my comment and get out. It was later I saw he has modified it to say someone shared it with him.

And I'm wondering why he didn't put it it in the first place. Maybe because the story is fake.
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by crismark(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
am impressed.....continue
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by brighthp(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
omolola15:

Sorry oooo mr instruction reader. See me see wahala oooo. He modified it after the first 2 comments. I had to double check his profile before I post my comment. And if you were wise and patient enough to read the remaining comment on this post. You'd see where I said he modified it. Not everyone is as dumb as you.

Bravo!!! Clap for yourself. For your mind you don talk.
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by NemzySeries(m): 12:54am On Feb 14, 2016
silly member vs Loose pastor......u guys are on a 1st class flight to destruction 4 d following spiritual offences & charges..
1.srewing ur pastor
2.doing it in d temple of god
3.cheating on hiz wife & kids
4.gradually falling in luv helpingly wit a married pastor
5.lost of self control.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2016
This thread emphasizes how church is just a bizness nowadays.
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2016
DopeBoiRapy:
This thread emphasizes how church is just a bizness nowadays.
O.p which church b dat?
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2016
Nonsense[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by sholly4444(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2016
smsshola:
on the last days perilous time shall come...perilous stories, perilous thread, perilous comment..

Seriously
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by sholly4444(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2016
omolola15:

He modified the post. That was not there when I commented. I dropped my comment and get out. It was later I saw he has modified it to say someone shared it with him.

And I'm wondering why he didn't put it it in the first place. Maybe because the story is fake.

Sorry or Mr perfect
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by sholly4444(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2016
omolola15:

Sorry ooooohh Mr perfect
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by omolola15(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2016
sholly4444:

Sorry ooooohh Mr perfect

Na war oooo.. Se I don offend you with that comment again ni. Did you see anything like perfect in my comment.
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by firstking01(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2016
xtophy:
but y wil sunderland beat man u
cheesy
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor by sholly4444(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:
are you sure the man is a pastor?

cry cry end time things
real end time

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night / Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.