Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (44427 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nienie(f): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Be single ha si mba..just legodu

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
it depends on d kinds of ladies u date.u dnt expect to spend noting on a fake looking babe with artificial weaves,nails,eyelashes etc.but if u must spend on a lady let it come out of ur free will nd if u can afford it.there is noting bad in taking care of ur babe if u have the money but she musnt use dat as a criteria for love .there is notin bad in sharing gifts if u can afford it.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Sunnypa11(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cut ur cloth according to ur size.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
show me that WOMAN and I will show you a plate full of GOLDS!

[/quote]my dear ....A good woman is not so hard to find ..you have been around wrong ,hungry babes for too long .Show me that plate full of Gold and i ll give u a hundred

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by babadem2much(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
missingrib:
na beer parlour u wan carry her go before....

Iya Basira buka after a plate of jollof rice then buy bush meat n fresh up wine, from there make una stroll enta lungu, if river de nearby una enta canoe yatch grin grin

I de type sef Lwkm chai no be love?

grin
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by akankemi1(f): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
c'mon guys. even your idea of a perfect un-materialistic bae wants to be taken to these places , she would only understand if you can't afford to. its a day to make someone feel extraordinarily special. so if you can afford to , why not? Abi where would you want to hang out on valentines day? in the church, mosque,hospital,police custody? what your thread should be is eight places wannabe / broke guys want to take their babes to just to impress them.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by EMPERO247(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
lilmax:
That‘s the time you remember there‘s peace and joy when single cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by babadem2much(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mologi:
Amope elemu go sell tire tomao....

If she no fit take palmy...she should go n die

Why u de vex na?
my guy like u know wetin de my mind

palmy joint with better bush meat wey dem use plantain cook. chai me n my babe don settle for that one from there to canoe yatch for river

u go fear swagg tomorrow grin
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thread for poor boys.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by taiwo05(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Don't join them to celebrate it, February 14th Valentines Day is satanic, demonic. Christians don't even tell your partner Happy Val's Day, even if the International World celebrates it. Dr D.K Olukoya

. The evil aftermath yearly, fire prayer, 21 days dry fasting programme with non-stop vigil might not solve it.

. Tomorrow, be engaged in Kingdom worship service, do the work of evangelism, if you can't control yourself switch of your cell phone until the evening of February 14th 11pm or 23hrs.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by bolade15: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ladies don't demand where you take or what you buy for them during val, why are you trying to embarrass us? If you can afford to take her anywhere good, if you can afford a gift good but not that she'll tell you to take her to an expensive restaurant. Moreover, why won't you take her out she's your girlfriend & you sleep with her everyday, didn't she deserve to be treated nicely? Please oo stop humiliating us b'cos of the small money you want to spend on us. Unfortunately, i've never celebrated val b4. To all my ladies, enjoy your day 2moro you deserve to be treated nicely.

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by ineedajobfast: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
sonofananimal:
I have never seen a woman in this country that will say "let all our days be val and I don't need a gift or what so ever on a particular day just to prove your love for me" but rather you will be hearing them calling you and saying "hope you know what today is?, hope you don't forget what you will buy me? Where are we going this val?". Be asking STVPID questions and want you to satisfier there greedy lust for material things.
my lover did
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by sledge08(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
NA BY FORCE? ABI NA THUNDER DEY FIRE D GIRL?
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by tosyne2much(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
and what if as a rich girlfriend you take your broke boyfriend to that luxurious venue to chill..will you die? How do u girls want gender equality with all this attitude of he must take me out ****tongue out****
Gender equality my foot... No mind all these people jawe.. They advocate infrastructure saying it's gender equality cool
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by refiner(f): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
some few hours to val ooo.....e just be like Christmas celebration for some people!

na sleep sure pass tomorrow oooo
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
ineedajobfast:
my lover did
good for you.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
sonofananimal:
I have never seen a woman in this country that will say "let all our days be val and I don't need a gift or what so ever on a particular day just to prove your love for me" but rather you will be hearing them calling you and saying "hope you know what today is?, hope you don't forget what you will buy me? Where are we going this val?". Be asking STVPID questions and want you to satisfier there greedy lust for material things.

My gf said she doesn't wanna go out that I can just get her anything I wish to if I want but she just wants to spend time with me,
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Emmahunk:
Forgive my analog way of reasoning but I think all the hype about Valentine is uncalled for. Since Valentine is all about love, two people who are in love do not need to wait till the 14th of February every year before visiting exotic places or exchanging presents
Bro, it's just so overhyped

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by happney65: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
misspicy:
Only broke boys find it difficult to give their lady a treat.....I see nothing wrong on wanting to have a good time with your loved one in such luxurious venues mentioned,how else should one have such wonderful experience? undecided

How about you taking him out and giving him a treat?Must it always be the Guy?Sorry I forgot that Guy fired your pussssyyy like say 2mrw no dey..

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by missingrib(f): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
babadem2much:

Iya Basira buka after a plate of jollof rice then buy bush meat n fresh up wine, from there make una stroll enta lungu, if river de nearby una enta canoe yatch grin grin

I de type sef Lwkm chai no be love?

grin
do am for ur babe no wahala
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
bolade15:
Ladies don't demand where you take or what you buy for them during val, why are you trying to embarrass us? If you can afford to take her anywhere good, if you can afford a gift good but not that she'll tell you to take her to an expensive restaurant. Moreover, why won't you take her out she's your girlfriend & you sleep with her everyday, didn't she deserve to be treated nicely? Please oo stop humiliating us b'cos of the small money you want to spend on us. Unfortunately, i've never celebrated val b4. To all my ladies, enjoy your day 2moro you deserve to be treated nicely.
I can see you are trying to be defensive cheesy
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by missingrib(f): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Niceman4u:

No, I wan take u to babalawo, atleast u wil bring part of ur body so dat u go de produce d money wey u need!
Rubbish!
see wetin u dey yan for mouth...mcttheee...na your type fit use human do ritual..repent before its too late
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

My gf said she doesn't wanna go out that I can just get her anything I wish to if I want but she just wants to spend time with me,
as far she said you should get her anything you wish to, she is still in that same category.

try get her only a flower and see her reaction!
trust me.

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by missingrib(f): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
steppin:

Who said it's only restaurants and hotels are good for dates? Beer parlour can still work, in the right environment.
oya now... tomorrow be ready to bring back home a drunk gf...beer parlour indeed...its better u guys stay indoor than going to beer parlour.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sempumping:

show me that WOMAN and I will show you a plate full of GOLDS!

my dear ....A good woman is not so hard to find ..you have been around wrong ,hungry babes for too long .Show me that plate full of Gold and i ll give u a hundred

babe.... who told you I have been around with the wrong WOMEN for so long?

if I show you that plate full of gold, you will give me a hundred gold DIGGERS.

you said if yourself!

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by amokeme(f): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
Decker:
Actually, those places you mentioned are places some women who are privileged to be born into affluence or who have worked their way into financial success, usually hang out on days that aren't even specially recognized.
So, when you use the word 'materialistic' as a tag on women who would request to spend valentine's day in such places, it's doesn't quite seem right, because ladies, like the one's I rightfully mentioned above, aren't actually being materialistic, since they are already used to that kind of lifestyle.

No offense intended, bro. I am not in anyway trying to nullify the essence of your thread.
you spoke my mind.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by banmee(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
misspicy:
Only broke boys find it difficult to give their lady a treat.....I see nothing wrong on wanting to have a good time with your loved one in such luxurious venues mentioned,how else should one have such wonderful experience? undecided

Did you read the full list? So, you'd rather he borrowed or spend above his means to "have a good time" with you right? You are not ready yet.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Appswheel(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
The Ultimate Valentine gift - dedicate love, special songs to your loved ones via www.musikgenie.com

Follow these steps to dedicate a song

a) Visit Musik Genie - www.musikgenie.com
b) Click on any song of your choice
b) Click on dedicate
c) Add your number (AIRTEL or Glo)
d) Add recipients number (Any network of your choice)
e) You can add more than one number for bulk dedication
f) DEDICATE.

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
sonofananimal:
as far she said you should get her anything you wish to, she is still in that same category.

try get her only a flower and see her reaction!
trust me.

I was the one who asked her if she wanted anything o.o other than that she never asked she only wants to spend time with me!!!! So not all babes in that category young man!!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
amokeme:
you spoke my mind.

I am glad I did.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by LEXYCOM: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
If e pass church( I.e workers meeting, Sunday skul, family service, evangelism and house fellowship ...... ) I no dey go anywhere for Val......Jesus is my Val

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.