Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,807 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (44400 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by NOBLE179(m): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2016
It can only happen to guys that accept those nonsense. for me if it is not in my plan for d val, it won't work. i will boldly tell u no.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by ogmaskman: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2016
missingrib:
na beer parlour u wan carry her go before....

Nor be human being dey beer parlour?
grin grin
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2016
lynn360:

Some people have refused to believe there are still good and reasonable ladies out there. They keep mingling with the wrong set of women then come to NL to cry like beaten bingos..they look for every possible means to talk ill about ladies...pls don't mind that fellow sir, enjoy your day with ur pretty one..All the best

Yes o, thanks a lot, you too, happy Sunday and Val. smiley
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Hehehe.

pls don't mind sonofananimal there are still good girls, and it shows she's an example

even I myself am not going out I want this day to be special, everyday is like val to me so why can't today just be different sit at home and do nice things
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2016
esosa993:

pls don't mind sonofananimal there are still good girls, and it shows she's an example

even I myself am not going out I want this day to be special, everyday is like val to me so why can't today just be different sit at home and do nice things

Aww that's nice, you as well an example just like her. I don't believe in generalizing people because they are good ones, how do I know? Because the world consists of good and evil. Simple.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Aww that's nice, you as well an example just like her. I don't believe in generalizing people because they are good ones, how do I know? Because the world consists of good and evil. Simple.

I wonder ooo so much generalization here

anyway have good day cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2016
esosa993:

even Jesus himself said "nobody is good unless God"

well! if I start talking, you people will want to tag me as something else.

everyday is like val to you! have you been sending gifts to ya loves ones or receiving gifts everyday from the person who you think is in love with you?

well! even devil himself will portray as a good person.

this self righteous message is not new!

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Engineermbugame(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Na shoprite enugu i go celebrate my own oo.i quess 10k wil be ok.?
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by misspicy(f): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:
eblike say u don dy listen to advice o.if na u wey i know before you for don fire back o.
lol,yet some people refused to see this cool

besides that moniker is a clown I have always ignored tongue
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by misspicy(f): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2016
profojah2:
grin..
Happney65 free my babe Or I'll report you to Al**ce
lol grin
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by refiner(f): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Club of not giving a damn about the over hyped day.

lol....so u are nt taking ur bae out today abi?
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2016
sonofananimal:

everyday is like val to you! have you been sending gifts to ya loves ones or receiving gifts everyday from the person who you think is in love with you?

u know when u keep argueing like this you'll be tagged a bitter person, the guy was only a fact that not everyone is the same..... just cos you have trust issues doesn't mean you should tag every gal a hoe or gold digger

and I wonder those gals who date broke guys will be called.

really the world is messed up don't let bitterness eat u up, bitterness only ruin people and perhaps life is to short to now act stuck up, show people around love while u can , no one knows tomorrow
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2016
sonofananimal:

and am way above that last time I had a gift from someone was way back like 8years ago ....... was the headache all about discouraging others to feel loved

if love suits you I'll say go for it and if it doesn't stay calm , life is too short to be bitter about anything called love

gosh so much bitterness on this romance section
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cut your coat according to your clothe.

Take your girl to where you can afford and stop crying in your teacup.

Successful people don't have time to whine like you're doing, that's why they are successful.

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
esosa993:

u know when u keep argueing like this you'll be tagged a bitter person, the guy was only a fact that not everyone is the same..... just cos you have trust issues doesn't mean you should tag every gal a hoe or gold digger

really the world is messed up don't let bitterness eat u up, bitterness only ruin people and perhaps life is to short to now act stuck up, show people around love while u can , no one knows tomorrow
undecided
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
esosa993:

and am way above that last time I had a gift from someone was way back like 8years ago ....... was the headache all about discouraging others to feel loved

if love suits you I'll say go for it and if it doesn't stay calm , life is too short to be bitter about anything called love

gosh so much bitterness on this romance section
undecided
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by wristbangle: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

lol....so u are nt taking ur bae out today abi?

Na arsenal and mancity match sure pass cheesy

I no get gf dear. cry
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
sonofananimal:
undecided

hahahaha lol guess am right after all..... guy shake it off jot don't be stuck up oya smile
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by refiner(f): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Na arsenal and mancity match sure pass cheesy
I no get gf dear. cry
u are an arsenal fan?....
dats d everyday reply of guys...*I no get gf*...
guys denying dere galfriends since 1BCgrin
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
esosa993:

hahahaha lol guess am right after all..... guy shake it off jot don't be stuck up oya smile
that laptop on ya bed will blow up if you don't put something under it to allow easy ventilation!
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
sonofananimal:
that laptop on ya bed will blow up if you don't put something under it to allow easy ventilation!

are u serious never knew ooo, I don't much about laptops jare thanks for the tip anyway cool
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by wristbangle: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

I am not oo. I just wana go have fun.
Lol wetin u want make I talk. Person go talk truth, una no go believe. cry
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by tosyne2much(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

Same with ladies and you are one of them tongue
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
esosa993:

are u serious never knew ooo, I don't much about laptops jare thanks for the tip anyway cool
you welcome!
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by cardoctor(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Beach is cheap if u r in Lagos. Just buy two bottles of coke and gala then walk her 20 kilometers along the beach. By the time the sun goes down she will be begging to go home. Simple.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by refiner(f): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Same with ladies and you are one of them tongue

lol.....am nt joor....

well,my bf is from newyork city! dats y I won't be celebrating dis val!...grin
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by refiner(f): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
wristbangle:

I am not oo. I just wana go have fun.
Lol wetin u want make I talk. Person go talk truth, una no go believe. cry

wat truth!....una always dey claim single,buh we ladies dey claim engaged!

nw who can dey engage dose ladies!...na spirit ni!smiley
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
sonofananimal:
you welcome!
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
esosa993:

hmmmmm !!! You are a woman/babe of wisdom
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
hmmmmm !!! You are a woman/babe of wisdom

thank u cheesy hope your day is going on well
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by tosyne2much(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
esosa993:

thank u cheesy hope your day is going on well
Lemme say it's going smoothly with Arsenal Vs Leicester match cool
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by tosyne2much(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

lol.....am nt joor....

well,my bf is from newyork city! dats y I won't be celebrating dis val!...grin
In the absence of your bf, you can celebrate it with me cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.