Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

What Is You First Val Gift You Recieve And Give Out. Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is You First Val Gift You Recieve And Give Out. Share Your Experience. (512 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] / Nairanlanders Send Your Name Or Username Get Free Val Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is You First Val Gift You Recieve And Give Out. Share Your Experience. by petkoffDrake(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2016
Hi Nairalandars. We are in the seasons of love agian. So many gifts, kisses, outings will be done today (after service offcorse).
So what is your first ever valentine's gift you have recieved from someone or a partner, And what is your first val gift you have given to patner or anyone. Also whats your latest gift.

Mine: my fist ever vals gift i recieved was a vals card, a wrist watch, and a hot kiss cool.

But i gave her pants, a recharge card and vals card embarassed.

My latest: non, cos am single not searching for now undecided.

Share urs. Lalastica and seun our oga them... lets here una own smiley
Re: What Is You First Val Gift You Recieve And Give Out. Share Your Experience. by menix(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2016
The 1st I received was a singlet.
The 1st I gave out was in secondary school, an unripe mango well packaged in a gift box.
Re: What Is You First Val Gift You Recieve And Give Out. Share Your Experience. by Heromaniaa: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2016
None... no one to give to
Re: What Is You First Val Gift You Recieve And Give Out. Share Your Experience. by ThreeGEEKS(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2016
The first Val gift I gave was an iPad grin
I no try
I received an orgasm grin
Re: What Is You First Val Gift You Recieve And Give Out. Share Your Experience. by petkoffDrake(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kai! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Just Joined The Libagfamily! If Linda Can, Why Can't I / See What They Did To A Man Caught Trying To Rape An 8 Year Old Girl / Stupid Arguement: Too Bad As 1 Die And 3 Injured Over Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.