Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? (1844 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
There is so much love in the air,it is because of this valentine,on a day like this,lovers do offer different gift items like flowers,foodstuffs,boxers,singlets,phones etc to their loved ones.
It will be very awesome if you share with ur fellow nairalanders what you gave out and what you recieved just to add colour to the already existing fun of the day.
Eeh my fellow guys, wetin be the colour of the boxers we you get?(whisper it into my far make another person no hear am)lol.
Ladies,how many phones did u get today and how many singlets did u give out?

As for me, i got the best gift anyone can get today , a girl who had insisted on friendzoning me since 2 years ago just said yes and am so happy.
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by obiorathesubtle: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
blow-job
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
blow-job
onlY, she no buy u singlet or boxers?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by obiorathesubtle: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
onlY, she no buy u singlet or boxers?
undecided I get enough.. I no need more..
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
wetin u come give?
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
wetin u come give wey draw her nearer to thee?
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by obiorathesubtle: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
wetin u come give?
I told her 'thank you'

That was good enough..
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Choco!,u didn't give and u didn't receive?
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by MISSNORA(f): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Just a kiss
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
There is so much love in the air,it is because of this valentine,on a day like this,lovers do offer different gift items like flowers,foodstuffs,boxers,singlets,phones etc to their loved ones.
It will be very awesome if you share with ur fellow nairalanders what you gave out and what you recieved just to add colour to the already existing fun of the day.
Eeh my fellow guys, wetin be the colour of the boxers we you get?(whisper it into my far make another person no hear am)lol.
Ladies,how many phones did u get today and how many singlets did u give out?

As for me, i got the best gift anyone can get today , a girl who had insisted on friendzoning me since 2 years ago just said yes and am so happy.
This sounds sad to me unless she's someone very special and very very unique. Then yeah its good
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I told her 'thank you'

That was good enough..
that ur girl is made in europe cos if she is made in nigeria.....hmmm,thank u won't be enough ooo
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
The Gift of Solitude
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
MISSNORA:
Just a kiss
madam,was dat enough?,a kiss will only ignite the engine ooo
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
pcguru1:

This sounds sad to me unless she's someone very special and very very unique. Then yeah its good
it has always been the culture sir
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by obiorathesubtle: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
that ur girl is made in europe cos if she is made in nigeria.....hmmm,thank u won't be enough ooo
smiley smiley but it was enough.
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by jashar(f): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
the best gift ever.....

God's Word... kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
pcguru1:
The Gift of Solitude
u mean u were deserted?
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
it has always been the culture sir

As in inter-tribal dating ?
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by MISSNORA(f): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
madam,was dat enough?,a kiss will only ignite the engine ooo
hehehe if e ignite d engine,we ride on na!
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley smiley but it was enough.
cos maybe she is not one of them
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
u mean u were deserted?
Not really I don't have a gf and the special person I have is not in Lagos so its the gift of Solitude besides I hate vals with a passion I think it's unhealthy for couples and highly capitalist.
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
MISSNORA:
hehehe if e ignite d engine,we ride on na!
lol....now tel me,as d engine got ignited,una ride on?
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
pcguru1:

Not really I don't have a gf and the special person I have is not in Lagos so its the gift of Solitude besides I hate vals with a passion I think it's unhealthy for couples and highly capitalist.
unhealthy for couples?,i think it should be healthy for couples cos it gives dem avenue to make dia love life fresh....unless its couple dat are far from each oda...my thought though
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
pcguru1:

As in inter-tribal dating ?
what i mean is that it has always been d tradition to give and receive gifts
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
unhealthy for couples?,i think it should be healthy for couples cos it gives dem avenue to make dia love life fresh....unless its couple dat are far from each oda...my thought though

Good well it depends on the couples involved and I will explain some couples correlate the amount spent on the gift to equivalent of love displayed towards the other partner, some partners can also resent the other if the partner didn't meet up to the expectation. Sometimes amongst women it could be a form of competition. Also why I hate it is because, companies promote and encourage that type of pressure in order to sell out. Ads are directed mostly to man prompting them to go overboard to show their affection, actually there's nothing wrong with that, but the intent is not for love its for profit, do you know some man fear they might lose their relationship if they don't get gifts for their ladies. I think showing love shouldn't be limited to vals it can be every other day. That's my stance and yes I have celebrated vals out of protocol sake.
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
what i mean is that it has always been d tradition to give and receive gifts

You mean men receive gifts too on vals , mehn that's new to me........ You live in Nigeria ?
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by MISSNORA(f): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
lol....now tel me,as d engine got ignited,una ride on?
lol y not...*winkz*
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
pcguru1:

Good well it depends on the couples involved and I will explain some couples correlate the amount spent on the gift to equivalent of love displayed towards the other partner, some partners can also resent the other if the partner didn't meet up to the expectation. Sometimes amongst women it could be a form of competition. Also why I hate it is because, companies promote and encourage that type of pressure in order to sell out. Ads are directed mostly to man prompting them to go overboard to show their affection, actually there's nothing wrong with that, but the intent is not for love its for profit, do you know some man fear they might lose their relationship if they don't get gifts for their ladies. I think showing love shouldn't be limited to vals it can be every other day. That's my stance and yes I have celebrated vals out of protocol sake.

wow...i seriously concur wit wat u said.it takes a gud understanding to build a good relationship
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
MISSNORA:
lol y not...*winkz*
u are a real badt girl
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
pcguru1:

You mean men receive gifts too on vals , mehn that's new to me........ You live in Nigeria ?
hahaha....dey receive but.....
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by slim19(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
A kitty cat smiley
Re: What Did You Get/receive As Valentine Gift? by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wait ooo.....is dis not supposed to be on fp. Maybe oga seun and lala no collect gift today ooo,all diz comments,viewers, still una no wan push am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For / Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? / One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.