Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Loving Without Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Without Heartbreak (2886 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Without Heartbreak by MizMyColi(f): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2016

Please how do you see that aspect of loving with all your heart; giving up all you have; both money; time, and body, and @ the end you become crap? Haven't you ever come in contact with any of these people?
Have you ever shed tears because of a friend or a sister in such situation? Have you encountered them? Or even had a sleepless night wishing u could help

Good Eveningsmiley
What you read above and further below is a whatsapp group (RealityCheckShow With SCB) conversation.
I copied the chats verbatim, please forgive the typos and grammatical errors.
It is my hope that you benefit immenselysmiley

‎When we learn to love as the world does, then we do so with expectations
We do so with the belief that our happiness is chiefly dependent on a particular person
Or sets of people
We tend to externalise happiness
But we fail to realize that if it does not come from within‎
If it does not flow from a depth within you
Then you prolly won't be able to give to others

Perfect love casts out fear
Love that is fearful is still love, yes, but it is corrupted.
I'm sure the aim here is to achieve wholesomeness in our relationships, right?
If it is
Then we must learn to love people and give them our best as much as we can, whether they reciprocate or not
The aim here is to birth the kind of Love that the Christ consciousness has already breathed in us into our daily affairs‎
Many of us who are what we are today are so because some being(s) somewhere did not give up on us‎

To the extent of having ur heart smashed!!!?‎

My dear, Wisdom is profitable to direct
It is not wise to be around people who crush your spirit
It is not wise to be around people who make you think less of yourself
It is not wise to be around people who try to insult the very core and essence of your being
BUTTTTTTT
In avoiding such companionships
You have to watch the state of your heart and thoughts towards them
Every action you take must flow from a place of love and acceptance
If you must stay away from someone or from a group of people, you must ensure that you bear no animosity whatsoever against them
You have to ensure that you always forgive them whenever thoughts of what they did wrong to you comes to your memory

No matter how much they have hurt you, please keep sending love and light their way
Make sure that your heart is free as far as they are concerned
Forgive their spirits and ask their spirits/souls for forgiveness too, because you must have wronged them even without your realizing, no matter how inconsequential

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by MizMyColi(f): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2016

Yeah, but what do you think about moving ahead of them and forgetting they exist? Since they have placed low or no value on you?

Like I said
Moving ahead is not the issue per se.
The issue is "Why?"
What is your motive?
Is it out of anger?
Do you feel like the more I look at this person, the more he will be annoying me?
If that is the case or is related, you need to first and foremost, rise above that anger
Let compassion flow through you towards them‎

You can not move ahead of anyone your journey is not theirs. ‎
Moreover no one can place you low, only you can belittle yourself.‎

Sometimes, when people offend us, and we get really angry and bittterrr
It is actually a call to look inwards
To xray our own lives in the place of meditation and seek out whatever dysfuctionality there might be within us which needs to be attended to and healed.

For example
If I get sooo angry that my boyfriend has not contacted me in a matter of days, and I feel so bad that I decide not to call him too....whether he purposely stayed without caling me or not
It is actually a pointer to myself that I need to deal with issues of insecurity and pride and ego
Because, I somehow need people to make me feel important and loved.
Yes, we all need people.
But when it becomes so enwrapped in your consciousness
It is not healthy

All the love and joy and happiness that you desire for your existence are all welled up within you
Sometimes when you feel low or short of it
And it feels as if no one is there to give it to you
Just look inwards
Close your eyes briefly
Talk to your God/higherself/the universe
Ask that you be reminded of the true state of your existence
Love has not changed one bit, it is a constant....it is just that sometimes, we fall prey to illusions and veils of lies which the ego feeds us
And we think we are separate
But if you continually build on the consciousness and awareness that no matter what you might be physically experiencing, that what you are is love and light, and that you are birthed from everything that is good and noble
You will find that gradually, you will be transformed
The person whom you once felt anger for will now be the person whom you feel so much compassion for, and all you just wanna do is love them, irrespective of the f'ups‎‎

Loving with all your heart and everything you have got is what love is all about.
When You are giving, give because you are worth being given
And you are giving because you are needed
When you give the whole of you without a reservation, you cannot be broken because there will be nothing to break
Love is who you are and if no one cannot take who you are from you then no one can take love from you
You love because you are needed not because you want
When you go into a relationship do it cos you are needed to help the other person be the best of themselves

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Elosky20: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
la OP la off point

1 Like

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Young03(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
If i read this make i die

2 Likes

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
L - Lake of sorrows

O - Ocean of tears

V - Valley of death

E - End of life

Don't try this.

Nevertheless the only love which you should show, share and express, and which is above all human understanding is agape love.

Well, since the christian love is agape love, one would wonder the name to call the kind and manner of love our lovely muslims show.

1 Like

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by MizMyColi(f): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
If you enjoyed and connected with what you read above and would like to be an active part of the conversation, or you need your questions on relationships and other spheres of life answered; please reach out to CharlesBenny on
08032328836 and you will be instantly added.

It's a community you will not regret being a part of.

For daily nuggets and inspired words You could also follow our Facebook page by Liking via www.facebok.com/ascensionclinic

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by lozairio(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
first when i train my mind to expect heartbreak that it easy to overcome the pain cool
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by lozairio(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
first of all when am in a relationship i train my mind to expect heartbreak that it easy to overcome the pain cool
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by chriskosherbal(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Of its possible .
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Too long
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Aspireahead(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
@OP. There are some of us who don't know how to restrain our love in a relationships of any kind. Me for one, love wholeheartedly. I have been heartbroken more times than planes have left MMA but i will still love with all my heart nonetheless. The girl can toy with me as she wants...its her loss if she leaves me

1 Like

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by cruzita(f): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
love is a beautiful thing, don jazzy again!!!!
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Jennydoris(f): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
cruzita:
love is a beautiful thing, don jazzy again!!!!

and love can also be a bad thing!
or what do you think?
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by JoeBlocks(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmm, this post is much to intellectual for the usual suspects to contribute their one track mind to it.

Try and make it more simple next time mizmycoli.
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by AfroKnight: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Love, especially romantic love, is often the one thing that makes a man act like a boy.
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Hmm, this post is much to intellectual for the usual suspects to contribute their one track mind to it.

Try and make it more simple next time mizmycoli.

'Too' not 'To'

'Simpler' not 'More Simple'

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house, Mr Intellectual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by JoeBlocks(m): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2016
Sedrik:

'Too' not 'To'

'Simpler' not 'More Simple'

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house, Mr Intellectual.
Yes the English teachers always come around and teach us English Language.

So Mr Sedrik the teacher, I wonder what being an intellect has to do with written or spoken English? Can you please paint me a correlation? I'm very very interested to know.

And Mr Sedrik the wack teacher, "teacher no teach me nonsense".

forum.wordreference.com/threads/simpler-more-simple.704850/

english.stackexchange.com/questions/130401/much-more-simple-or-much-more-simpler
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Sunnypar(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
cheesy
Drefan:
L - Lake of sorrows

O - Ocean of tears

V - Valley of death

E - End of life

Don't try this.

Nevertheless the only love which you should show, share and express, and which is above all human understanding is agape love.

Well, since the christian love is agape love, one would wonder the name to call the kind and manner of love our lovely muslims show.
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
shocked shocked
Shout out to everybody that read this chronicle to the end, you guys are real heroes tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Drefan:

The Muslim love is called Philia. A man once said to the holy prophet - I want to be an obedient slave of Allah.

The holy prophet (piss be upon him) replied - Fulfill the duties enjoined by Allah which is - strapping a grenade or C4 vest to your body & detonate it in the market square while awaiting your “72 virgins” golden reward from Allah. grin

Forgive me Alhaja Mycoli - Just trolling by. See you in the dreamland, and make sure you come n.aked & prepared, for I will teach you a simple & memorable lesson tonight called “The Flying Dragon” grin

You will lay on your back and I will position myself over you with my knees placed on the bed.

You will open the portal of jade and I, from above, will insert my jade stalk inside your cave with the form of a grain.

Then will I begin to move slowly, with eight shallow and two deep motions, entering softly and withdrawing hard; thereby stimulating the superior part of the portal of jade, and then will you receive great satisfaction and will become wild with joy. grin

Don't let your mind wander too far, it is not what you think.

Guddu Night - My Luv. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Soulz22(m): 12:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Happy birthday ma, God bless you
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

All the love and joy and happiness that you desire for your existence are all welled up within you.

Alhaja Mycoli - I dreamt of you 2nights ago but I wasn't happy because you appeared to me in a jean skirt & I couldn't have my way.

Since today is your birthday - I have a pleasurable birthday gift for you in the dreamland tonight that will linger in your memory forever - It is called “The Jumping Monkey” grin

Now, count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings & wonderful experiences you've had, not the mistakes you've made. Forget the past, look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.

Happy birthday to a person that is charming, intelligent, talented and witty. On this special day of your life, I hope you get all whatever you've ever desired - From Zoharariel With Love. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Smellymouth: 5:32am On Mar 22, 2016
To copy this Epistle for #50, press 1.

To me, Love is the figment of our imaginations. Romantic love is a societal creation that functions as a marriage trap.The only true love is a mother 's love. ..
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by MizMyColi(f): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Soulz22:
Happy birthday ma, God bless you

cheesy

I'm glad
Thank you.
Thank you dear

I wish you the best.
Waow. Thank you.

Honestly, I wasn't sure anyone on here still remembered.
Bless you deariee.
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by MizMyColi(f): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2016
Zoharariel:

Alhaja Mycoli - I dreamt of you 2nights ago but I wasn't happy because you appeared to me in a jean skirt & I couldn't have my way.

Since today is your birthday - I have a pleasurable birthday gift for you in the dreamland tonight that will linger in your memory forever - It is called “The Jumping Monkey” grin

Now, count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings & wonderful experiences you've had, not the mistakes you've made. Forget the past, look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.

Happy birthday to a person that is charming, intelligent, talented and witty. On this special day of your life, I hope you get all whatever you've ever desired - From Zoharariel With Love. kiss

grin cheesy grin grin

Alhaji Zoharariel!
Looool

Thanks
Thank you.

As at yesterday night, I didn't remember today was my birthday.
But you did. Thank you.

I thank you for all the love and care you've shown me, though mostly unpronounced.

Thank you.
Thank you.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Ehen

Why did you disappear from whatsapp na
Is it because of that thing I admitted that time? grin

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by RAKITIC: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin cheesy grin grin

Alhaji Zoharariel!
Looool

Thanks
Thank you.

As at yesterday night, I didn't remember today was my birthday.
But you did. Thank you.

I thank you for all the love and care you've shown me, though mostly unpronounced.

Thank you.
Thank you.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Ehen

Why did you disappear from whatsapp na
Is it because of that thing I admitted that time? grin

tongue
happy birthday ma wishing you long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2016
Love doesn't exit
Love is merely imagination
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by nikkypearl(f): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Rollar:
shocked shocked
Shout out to everybody that read this chronicle to the end, you guys are real heroes tongue
Lazy! cheesy tongue
Maybe if we choose who we love more carefully,we limit the possibility of getting hurt!
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by MizMyColi(f): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2016
RAKITIC:
happy birthday ma wishing you long life and prosperity

Thank You Sirsmiley
Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by enyice(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
[b]"All the love and joy and happiness that you desire for your existence are all welled up within you"

The gift to write is what I do not posses MizMycoli, I come on here often, almost everyday.
Sometimes as me and other times as a guest
I do not miss your thread or your posts even though it's dwindled of late.
Sometimes, I also wonder how you reconcile politics and love,
How you are able to deal with those vulgar languages unleashed on you yet maintaining a positive outlook,

I have overtime learnt to show atleast a few amount of compassion in everything I do, I am still learning, it's a process you know, and somehow, it is you who has become my yardstick.

There are moments when the mortal side of you tries to rear its head,
It is still you who comes out mending those broken fences, building those fallen bridges and apologizing without reservations hence allowing immortality overcome in the end.

If God is love,
God is Immortal,
And you Mizmycoli preaches Love always,
Then you are on your pathway to Immortality!

As always, keep finding favour in your maker,
May you live long,
Long enough to be called an ancestor.
HBD MizMycoli

[/b]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by MizMyColi(f): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
enyice:
[b]"All the love and joy and happiness that you desire for your existence are all welled up within you"

The gift to write is what I do not posses MizMycoli, I come on here often, almost everyday.
Sometimes as me and other times as a guest
I do not miss your thread or your posts even though it's dwindled of late.
Sometimes, I also wonder how you reconcile politics and love,
How you are able to deal with those vulgar languages unleashed on you yet maintaining a positive outlook,

I have overtime learnt to show atleast a few amount of compassion in everything I do, I am still learning, it's a process you know, and somehow, it is you who has become my yardstick.

There are moments when the mortal side of you tries to rear its head,
It is still you who comes out mending those broken fences, building those fallen bridges and apologizing without reservations hence allowing immortality overcome in the end.

If God is love,
God is Immortal,
And you Mizmycoli preaches Love always,
Then you are on your pathway to Immortality!

As always, keep finding favour in your maker,
May you live long,
Long enough to be called an ancestor.
HBD MizMycoli

[/b]

For a moment there
My hands were weak to type.
They still are. (Just when you think no one notices or observes).

Your message brought tears to my eyes.
I had to use a hanky.

You have spoken like a starbeing.
It seems my star brothers and sisters are conveying part of their thoughts through you. smiley

I cannot even begin to convey my emotions fully, but just know; know that all of my being is thankful for this birthday message. I felt it more at my Sacral energy centre

And I pray for you...
May your life become sweeter.
May you know peace and tranquil all of your days.
Danger of all kinds are far far from you, infact, they disappear!
and it is well with you.
Amen.

Thanks Again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loving Without Heartbreak by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
nikkypearl:

Lazy! cheesy tongue
Maybe if we choose who we love more carefully,we limit the possibility of getting hurt!
Ah. Don't I just love this revised edition grin
Next time I'll wait for the movie cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears As World Oldest Aquarium Fish Die / Here Is The Reason Why Adult Movies Are Called Blue Film / I Really Dont Bliv In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.