Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy (16009 Views)

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 5:20am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux just show me from hadith or koran where it is allowed to abrogate the words of allahh and under what condition is such done? then we will know if the status of hasan is a standard and have met the above requirements for abrogation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by facheux: 5:21am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

on one hand, you spoke glowingly of the hadeth now you condemn it as weak...bros whether na french or latin ohh ... me i know say you don backtrack your conviction.... and how am a desperate when am simply quoting you and you have been the one shouting WEAK HADITH for the umpteenth time which is shows someone is desparately holding to straws tongue tongue

Where specifically did I specifically speak glowingly of this particular hadith?
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by facheux: 5:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Grade : Da'if (Al-Albani)
Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2131
In-book reference : Book 12, Hadith 86
English translation : Book 11, Hadith 2126
The hadeeth is unauthentic
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 5:27am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux:
Grade : Da'if (Al-Albani)
Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2131
In-book reference : Book 12, Hadith 86
English translation : Book 11, Hadith 2126
The hadeeth is unauthentic

facheux just show me from hadith or koran where it is allowed to abrogate the words of allahh and under what condition is such done? then we will know if the status of hasan is a standard and have met the above requirements for abrogation of the op hadith as either weak or unauthentic. tongue tongue please share so that our muslim apologist will help you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by facheux: 5:30am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

on one hand, you spoke glowingly of the hadeth now you condemn it as weak...bros whether na french or latin ohh ... me i know say you don backtrack your conviction.... and how am a desperate when am simply quoting you and you have been the one shouting WEAK HADITH for the umpteenth time which is shows someone is desparately holding to straws tongue tongue
YOU ARE A LIAR. SHOW ME WHERE I SPOKE GLOWINGLY THIS PARTICULAR HADITH
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 5:38am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux:

YOU ARE A LIAR. SHOW ME WHERE I SPOKE GLOWINGLY THIS PARTICULAR HADITH

ok let me do you a small favor.... all the life and times of the prophet are not captured in the koran but the hadith - including the weak and unauthentic - which we know that allahh the all knowing and knows the best, would have guided the writers of the hadith.

So you agree?
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by facheux: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

ok let me do you a small favor.... all the life and times of the prophet are not captured in the koran but the hadith - including the weak and unauthentic - which we know that allahh the all knowing and knows the best, would have guided the writers of the hadith.

So you agree?

Ya ' all clowns. I exposing you all as liars. I've shown you to be a liar. Anal Alice I exposed as a liar. olaadegbu I exposed as a garbage mouth.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 5:49am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux:

Ya ' all clowns. I exposing you all as liars. I've shown you to be a liar. Anal Alice I exposed as a liar. olaadegbu I exposed as a garbage mouth.

how? am a prejudiced critic and i concur with the reports of the hadith which you have rightly stated here
facheux:

Every detail of his private life and public utterances has been accurately documented and faithfully preserved to our day. The authenticity of the records so preserved are vouched for not only by the faithful followers but even by his prejudiced critics.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 5:50am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

facheux just show me from hadith or koran where it is allowed to abrogate the words of allahh and under what condition is such done? then we will know if the status of hasan is a standard and have met the above requirements for abrogation of the op hadith as either weak or unauthentic. tongue tongue please share so that our muslim apologist will help you tongue tongue tongue

The status of hasan that determines which hadith is weak or unauthetic is it man made or allahh authorized? if allahh authorised show us from the koran where so?
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by facheux: 5:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Show me where I spoke glowingly of THIS particular hadith.
unphilaz:

I’m not upset that you lied to me. I’m upset from now on I can’t believe you
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux:
Show me where I spoke glowingly of THIS particular hadith.

I’m not upset that you lied to me. I’m upset from now on I can’t believe you

I want you to believe me... therefore i asked this question

So you agree?

kindly answer first
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by facheux: 5:56am On Feb 18, 2016
SHOW WHERE I SPOKE GLOWINGLY OF THIS PARTICULAR HADITH
unphilaz:

I respect how honest you appear while lying!
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Sunglow: 6:15am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux:
MUHAMMAD (peace and blessings be upon him).

He was by far the most remarkable man that ever set foot on this earth. He preached a religion, founded a state, built a nation, laid down a moral code, initiated numerous social and political reforms, established a powerful and dynamic society to practice and represent his teachings and completely revolutionized the worlds of human thought and behavior for all times to come.

He was born in Arabia in the year 570 C.E. (Common Era), started his mission of preaching the religion of Truth, Islam (submission to One God at the age of forty and departed from this world at the age of sixty-three.

During this short period of 23 years of his prophethood, he changed the complete Arabian Peninsula from paganism and idolatry to worship of One God, from tribal quarrels and wars to national solidarity and cohesion, from drunkenness and debauchery to sobriety and piety, from lawlessness and anarchy to disciplined living, from utter bankruptcy to the highest standards of moral excellence. Human history has never known such a complete transformation of a people or a place before or since - and IMAGINE all these unbelievable wonders in JUST OVER TWO DECADES.

The world has had its share of great personalities. But these were one sided figures who distinguished themselves in but one or two field, such as religious thought or military leadership. The lives and teachings of these great personalities of the world are shrouded in the mist of time. There is so much speculation about the time and place their birth, the mode and style of their life, the nature and detail of their teachings and the degree and measure of their success or failure that is impossible for humanity to reconstruct accurately the lives and teachings of these men.

Not so this man. Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) accomplished so much in such diverse fields of human thought and behavior in the fullest blaze of human history. Every detail of his private life and public utterances has been accurately documented and faithfully preserved to our day. The authenticity of the records so preserved are vouched for not only by the faithful followers but even by his prejudiced critics.

Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was a religious teacher, a social reformer, a moral guide, an administrative colossus, a faithful friend, a wonderful companion, a devoted husband, a loving father - all in one. No other man in history ever excelled or equaled him in any of these different aspects of life - but it was only for the selfless personality of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) to achieve such incredible perfection.

Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was nothing more or less than a human being. but he was a man with a noble mission, which was to unite humanity on the worship of ONE and ONLY ONE GOD and to teach them the way to honest and upright living based on the commands of God. He always described himself as, 'A Servant and Messenger of God' and so indeed every action of his proclaimed to be.
Pls I have just one question for you,where is Mohammed now?
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by true2god: 6:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Demmzy15:
This people are humans and they're prone to mistakes. No one is perfect, if you christians can be careful as Muslims, then all the nasty stories of your would be filtered out!
Oh sorry, the people are human and are prone to mistakes, anytime they write anything you dont want to believe your prophet said or did but Bhukari and Dawud are the 'most authentic' hadith collectors whenever they right good things about your prophet.

Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 18, 2016
true2god:
If Abu Dawud make a mistake on this hadith, why is it still among the reference hadith collections and still in islamic library. Any publication deemed errorneous is removed from circulation while some a burnt.

The book 'satanic verse' was viewed as an offense to islam worldwide and a fatwa was issued by Ayatolla Khomeni for the writer, Salman Rushdie, be murdered by any good muslims. Why dont any sheik, mufti or Ayatolla issue a fatwa to denounce this hadith as weak or fabricated if they are 100% sure it is a weak hadith?
so you have turned to malvisguy, i thought this has been beautifully explained to you by AlMuflihah? i counsel thee to go back and read that post, perhaps ye might understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by true2god: 6:23am On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

You see that's why I always emphasize USE YOUR BRAIN AND DO RESEARCH DONT COME OUTSIDE AND HUMILIATE YOURSELF... if you had followed this advice you wouldn't have showed your idiocity to the world... How difficult can it get, use your brain before saying anything, and if you don't have go borrow na or get brain transplant although I am sure it won't work in your skull.
Sorry sister you are not making sense, you are just throwing insults left and right. Make a honest debate and stop this rubish insult.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by true2god: 6:26am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux:
It's a weak hadith.

Why so emotional?
If that same hadith had praise mohammed for good works will you still call it a 'weak' hadith?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by facheux: 6:28am On Feb 18, 2016
True =Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by true2god: 6:33am On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
so you have turned to malvisguy, i thought this has been beautifully explained to you by AlMuflihah? i counsel thee to go back and read that post, perhaps ye might understand.
If Abu Dawud make a mistake on this hadith, why is it still among the reference hadith collections and still in islamic library? Any publication deemed errorneous is removed from circulation.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz, stop trolling! Every Muslim knows that the Hadith is not 100% perfect, because it was narrated by people claiming they heard this from the prophet, they heard that from the prophet, so one of the ways to detect if the narration is authentic is to check the Quran if it coincides with it, if it does, then it is graded sahih(authentic). Muhammad pbuh cant contradict his Lord, but because the hadith were compiled years after the prophet's death, then they are bound to be lies ascribed to him, and one the ways to detect these lies is to check the Quran, last time i checked, the only book under the guidance of Allah, is the Quran, so the Quran is used to check the authenticity of other books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2016
true2god:
If Abu Dawud make a mistake on this hadith, why is it still among the reference hadith collections and still in islamic library? Any publication deemed errorneous is removed from circulation.
again, i counsel thee to go back and read that post, imagine! recycling questions that has been answered within the same thread.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by DeathStroke007(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=unphilaz post=43021324][/quote]

What is this one saying... What you saying is not part of islam.. In fact mi o gbo ri..

Be like say this na una new lie about Islam...

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by facheux: 6:44am On Feb 18, 2016
He can't help it his face just spews garbage.

So far I've nailed 3 of them as liars.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by DeathStroke007(m): 6:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Am just seeing the title of this thread ni sha...

#laughing#

Wahala wa o..

This Christians and lies sha..

Ma go read the post come show una lies

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by facheux: 6:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Kuffar missionary tricks.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Annunaki(m): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
again, i counsel thee to go back and read that post, imagine! recycling questions that has been answered within the same thread.

The answers given are far from satisfactory and are laced with lies. That said we don't even need any hadith to expose mohamed and islam. The quoran is terrible enough and has more than enough damning evidence against islam/mohamed.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by facheux: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2016
[s]
Annunaki:

The answers given are far from satisfactory and are laced with lies. That said we don't even need any hadith to expose mohamed and islam. The quoran is terrible enough and has more than enough damning evidence against islam/mohamed.
[/s]

Silence kuffar
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux:
SHOW WHERE I SPOKE GLOWINGLY OF THIS PARTICULAR HADITH

I respect how honest you appear while lying!

Honestly prove me liar by answering this question

So you agree?

Answer this then I will know if am a liar or speaking lies in honesty
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by facheux: 6:54am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

Honestly prove me liar by answering this question

Answer this then I will know if am a liar or speaking lies in honesty
The deeper you dig your lying deceit hole, the farther your lying backside will have to climb out of it

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by DeathStroke007(m): 6:55am On Feb 18, 2016
true2god:
Sunan Abu Dawud 2126, “A man from the Ansar called Basrah said: ‘I married a virgin woman in her veil. When I entered upon her, I found her pregnant. (I mentioned this to the Prophet).’ The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: ‘She will get the dower, for you made her vagina lawful for you. The child will be your slave. When she has begotten (a child), flog her’ “.

A good Muslim marries a woman, thinking her a virgin, then finds out that she is pregnant. Muhammad – divinely inspired –then tells him to treat the woman as if she were a sexx slave and flog her after she is delivered of the child while the child will be a slave to the man.

We all know that islamic society is governed by what is written in the quran, the narrations of the hadith (about the prophet) and the sunnah of the islamic prophet. Sunah Abu Dawud is one of the trusted islamic source with regard to the life-styles of the islamic prophet and mohammed is the embodiment of perfections and the last and seal of the prophets that muslims are expected to follow (his foot-steps).

On this particular issue, as a christian, I think what the islamic prophet advised concerning how this pregnant woman should be treated is wrong. There should have been a better way to manage the situation than enslaving an unborn child and flogging the mother (after she would have given birth) supposedly for fornication.

Hmmmm... No let me abuse you.. Let me just say its your ignorance.. But still we in 21st century, why can't you do research on something before you Post... That shows you lack knowledge and wisdom..

Well, you quoted hadith with no narration chain... This hadith is daif.. Weak hadith.

Hadith is the saying and deeds of prophet Muhammad(saw) written by other people. And we Muslims are told to allow and accept hadith with strong chain of narration from people close to prophet Muhammad (saw)..

This hadith is either weak or it's fake hadith..

To answer your question.... #go read the 10 commandments of moses and emphasize on knowing more on the adultery part#

That's your assignment..

I won't be giving you fools straight answes again.. Na assignment I go dey turn ur questions to for you...

You might say why Bible, because bible is written on rumours. 90% lie, 10% Truth. Among that 10% is the answer to your question

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]The answers given are far from satisfactory and are laced with lies. That said we don't even need any hadith to expose mohamed and islam. The quoran is terrible enough and has more than enough damning evidence against islam/mohamed.[/s]
rubbish! from a pagan, incase you are wondering, i didnt read the trash you wrote there tongue

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2016
Unphilaz
ok let me do you a small favor.... all the life and times of the prophet are not captured in the koran but the hadith - including the weak and unauthentic -which we know that allahh the all knowing and knows the best, would have guided the writers of the hadith. So you agree?
The only book that Allah promised to guard is the Quran, so they are bound to be lies in the hadith, this is not some book, where some anonymous writers wrote a book claiming to be inspired by some "holy spirit" sh!t.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. / The Origin of Na.kedness / Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.