Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy (16011 Views)

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 7:06am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

from this

so you are swallowing your words and acknowledging that you lied and that what abu dawud and Bhukari wrote was false?

to this

The scholars of hadith (rahimahumullahu a'laihim aj'ma'in)...gathered millions of ahadith, everything they collected and
recorded them...dats part 1,then they took up d 2nd part wch is filtering those ahadith...to remove sand from garri...may Allah reward them... it's very normal if news reporters gather information on diff events from diff ppu...u'll see some will resemble the other, while some would just be almost opposite, some would not even resemble or make any sense to a particular event...they use. diff criteria to get the authentic news... as for the scholars of ahadith, they travelled across cities, countries and even across continents to confirm the authenticities of ahadith. Under the study of the science of hadith,there is d study of the art and science of transmission of ahadith.they'll trace d chain of transmission to the original eye witness... from the son of so, the father of so and neighbour of so, to the brother of so, the grandchild of so...to d origin itself...if along d line... 2 transistors contradict, they'll av to ascertain who is wrong and gave false information...and other methods being employed in Arabia is judging by the transmitters memory power,if someone is known to be a liar or of low memory power amongst other poor qualities, his ahadith will be rejected and would be graded daif (weak) or even fabricated... even till dis day... history is compiled this way...but I know with this little non-complex explanation...some block headed dustbin filled and heart darkened imbeciles would not comprehend...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 7:15am On Feb 18, 2016
true2god:
Sorry sister you are not making sense, you are just throwing insults left and right. Make a honest debate and stop this rubish insult.

I told u to learn small Arabic u say no, if u had known d meaning of da'if d amount of disgrace u'll bring upon urself would be a bit minimal...oya let's debate,in a honest and good manner, as academics and intellectuals...but u haven't proven dat u have a brain to debate me with...

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by NowIKnow(f): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2016
nasiayam:

+100

One of the most articulate, well laid out posts I've had the pleasure of reading.
Then ur brain needs fixing

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:
facheux just show me from hadith or koran where it is allowed to abrogate the words of allahh and under what condition is such done? then we will know if the status of hasan is a standard and have met the above requirements for abrogation grin grin grin

Ode...ahadith words of Allah undecided u see,u are so empty when it comes to islam...ahadith are d sayings and doings of the prophet sallallahu alahi wasallam recorded by men! Get that? And d glorious qur'an is d revelation from Allah to the prophet conveyed by angel Jubril (gabriel) the angel responsible for conveying messages...the angel that conveyed the messages of Allah to other prophets(moses,jesus,abraham,joseph,zachariyyah etc) and non-prohets (e.g mary)...but because it was recorded from men...it's bound to contain fabrication,and lies,intentional and unintentional (wch may be due to forgetfulness)...I have bursted ur lies sha... lo mu omi si tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by true2god: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Hmmmm... No let me abuse you.. Let me just say its your ignorance.. But still we in 21st century, why can't you do research on something before you Post... That shows you lack knowledge and wisdom..

Well, you quoted hadith with no narration chain... This hadith is daif.. Weak hadith.

Hadith is the saying and deeds of prophet Muhammad(saw) written by other people. And we Muslims are told to allow and accept hadith with strong chain of narration from people close to prophet Muhammad (saw)..

This hadith is either weak or it's fake hadith..

To answer your question.... #go read the 10 commandments of moses and emphasize on knowing more on the adultery part#

That's your assignment..

I won't be giving you fools straight answes again.. Na assignment I go dey turn ur questions to for you...

You might say why Bible, because bible is written on rumours. 90% lie, 10% Truth. Among that 10% is the answer to your question

If the narration is weak why is there no fatwa to condemn the hadith? If I publish thing against your prophet, in a public magazine, wont your mufti and ayatollas issue a fatwa for me to be killed for blasphemy against your prophet? Is there any official rejection of this hadith, by the council of islamic scholars, aside from classifying it as a weak hadith by some unkown and irrelevant muslims like you?

Take a chill pill, there are thousands of hadiths, without chain of narrators, which spoke well of your prophet and were all clasified sahih (original), why the inconsistency anytime the hadith place your prophet in a bad light? You muslims cant just cherry-pick what you want in the hadith, it is either you accept all hadiths that had been in circulation for hundreds of years or you discard the hadiths altogether.

Some muslims have already discarded the hadith and call themselves 'quran only' muslims. Why are you deceiving yourselve ignorantly?

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Annunaki(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Unphilaz The only book that Allah promised to guard is the Quran, so they are bound to be lies in the hadith, this is not some book, where some anonymous writers wrote a book claiming to be inspired by some "holy spirit" sh!t.

Yet your useless alllah could not guard parts of the original manuscript from being eaten by a goat. undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by DeathStroke007(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2016
true2god:
If the narration is weak why is there no fatwa to condemn the hadith? If I publish thing against your prophet, in a public magazine, wont your mufti and ayatollas issue a fatwa for me to be killed for blasphemy against your prophet? Is there any official rejection of this hadith, by the council of islamic scholars, aside from classifying it as a weak hadith by some unkown and irrelevant muslims like you?

Take a chill pill, there are thousands of hadiths, without chain of narrators, which spoke well of your prophet and were all clasified sahih (original), why the inconsistency anytime the hadith place your prophet in a bad light? You muslims cant just cherry-pick what you want in the hadith, it is either you accept all hadiths that had been in circulation for hundreds of years or you discard the hadiths altogether.

Some muslims have already discarded the hadith and call themselves 'quran only' muslims. Why are you deceiving yourselve ignorantly?

You are a fool.. A disgrace to education...

Like I have always told you, venture into what you understand...

Hadith is not written during the lifetime of prophet Muhammad (saw), it tends to be corrupted by kufars and unbeliever's.. That's where the chain of narration comes in.. If the chain of narration is strong, we will accept it and vice versa..

This isn't about cherry picking... It's about knowledge and wisdom.. Knowing what is right from wrong is the real issue..

It's only Quran that has no doubt .. Because it was revealed from ALLAH ..

Any human works or written stuffs can't be completely flawless.. There will always be correction.. Why do you think bible is been reviewed or re print or versionalized... Is for correction.. They know that human wrote bible, and tends to have lots of corrections..

Hadith is not perfect book.. That's why we have weak and strong due to their authenticity..

Satisfied.. Tsw
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by true2god: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:
Am just seeing the title of this thread ni sha...

#laughing#

Wahala wa o..

This Christians and lies sha..

Ma go read the post come show una lies
Is it muslims or christians that compiled the hadith? Are u ok?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by DeathStroke007(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2016
true2god:
Is it muslims or christians that compiled the hadith? Are u ok?

Some hadith were written by kufars, unbeliever's, some are lies.....and some are truth...

That's why we classified it into weak and strong hadith..

Olodo
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by true2god: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

I told u to learn small Arabic u say no, if u had known d meaning of da'if d amount of disgrace u'll bring upon urself would be a bit minimal...oya let's debate,in a honest and good manner, as academics and intellectuals...but u haven't proven dat u have a brain to debate me with...
What will be the usefulness of arabic aside from wasting my time reading the quran and the hadith? What benefit or impact has quran\hadith made in the life of muslims in muslim countries?

In this modern age and time, I dont need to understand German to know that Hitler's 'meim kapmf' is the new testament of the quran.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux:
True =Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas

facheux just show me from hadith or koran where it is allowed to abrogate the words of allahh and under what condition is such done? then we will know if the status of hasan is a standard and have met the above requirements for abrogation of the op hadith as either weak or unauthentic. please share so that our muslim apologist will help you

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]Yet your useless alllah could not guard parts of the original manuscript from being eaten by a goat. undecided tongue[/s]
Trash from a pagan!
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 8:33am On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
unphilaz, stop trolling! Every Muslim knows that the Hadith is not 100% perfect, because it was narrated by people claiming they heard this from the prophet, they heard that from the prophet, so one of the ways to detect if the narration is authentic is to check the Quran if it coincides with it, if it does, then it is graded sahih(authentic). Muhammad pbuh cant contradict his Lord, but because the hadith were compiled years after the prophet's death, then they are bound to be lies ascribed to him, and one the ways to detect these lies is to check the Quran, last time i checked, the only book under the guidance of Allah, is the Quran, so the Quran is used to check the authenticity of other books.

In other words, if their claims that they heard from the prophet is false, why should any of their other claim be true? As true2god has asked, why keep what is false with what is true? destroy it instead of allowing the falsehood destroy lives which we see in ISIS, BH and you will claim later they are not following the teachings of the prophet when ur imams have refused to destroy the false hadiths... now let me ask you, will you accept that hadiths that are false be deleted and a new hadith be formed?

If allahh will only guide the koran, why did he failed to guide the hadith from been profane with lies by unscrupulous people like Abi Dawud and bukari?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Annunaki(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Trash from a pagan!

Is your allaah not a pagan deity? tongue

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

What is this one saying... What you saying is not part of islam.. In fact mi o gbo ri..

Be like say this na una new lie about Islam...

help your bro, facheux has been claiming am lying, just answer this

just show me from hadith or koran where it is allowed to abrogate the words of allahh and under what condition is such done? then we will know if the status of hasan is a standard and have met the above requirements for abrogation of the op hadith as either weak or unauthentic. please share so that our muslim apologist will help you
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

In other words, if their claims that they heard from the prophet is false, why should any of their other claim be true? As true2god has asked, why keep what is false with what is true? destroy it instead of allowing the falsehood destroy lives which we see in ISIS, BH and you will claim later they are not following the teachings of the prophet when ur imams have refused to destroy the false hadiths... now let me ask you, will you accept that hadiths that are false be deleted and a new hadith be formed?
That question has been answered, so i wont waste my time with it, go and read.

If allahh will only guide the koran, why did he failed to guide the hadith from been profane with lies by unscrupulous people like Abi Dawud and bukari?
Dont ask me silly questions, Allah promised to guard the Quran only, period! bukhari and abu dawud are not the narrators, they are just recorders.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux:
He can't help it his face just spews garbage.

So far I've nailed 3 of them as liars.

HOW! by refusing and running around the question i pose and you claim that you have nailed them... oh come on stop giving yourself vain glory and answer this ... i dare you that you cannot answer it to find out who is LYING...

facheux just show me from hadith or koran where it is allowed to abrogate the words of allahh and under what condition is such done? then we will know if the status of hasan is a standard and have met the above requirements for abrogation of the op hadith as either weak or unauthentic. tongue tongue please share so that our muslim apologist will help you tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux:
Kuffar missionary tricks.

facheux just show me from hadith or koran where it is allowed to abrogate the words of allahh and under what condition is such done? then we will know if the status of hasan is a standard and have met the above requirements for abrogation of the op hadith as either weak or unauthentic. tongue tongue please share so that our muslim apologist will help you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2016
facheux:

The deeper you dig your lying deceit hole, the farther your lying backside will have to climb out of it

haha fear of hitting a brick wall ...and to be made to eat his words....

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Annunaki:

Is your allaah not a pagan deity?
Lol, you think you can get me angry, by trolling? everybody including your christian friends here knows that you are an empty barrel that knows nothing! nothing at all in your fish brain, and as they say "an empty barrel makes the loudest noise"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Blackfire(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

which mark on prophet Muhammad (saw)...what's this one saying?

let me juggle your memory , was it not u, who said there was a mark on mohamed shoulder that proved him as a prophet? That he was even warned not to let people in Syria see it..... That there is a place in the bible for it.
Do u remember now? Or u need a kick to ya head? Pls don't play dumb with me next time... It irks me.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by DeathStroke007(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

help your bro, facheux has been claiming am lying, just answer this

Allah's word should not be abrogated, am talking from my own point of view... Because if any part of HIS word was abrogated, THERE WILL SURELY BE CONTRADICTION IN QUR'AN.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Hadith is the saying and deeds of prophet Muhammad(saw) written by other people. And we Muslims are told to allow and accept hadith with strong chain of narration from people close to prophet Muhammad (saw)..

This hadith is either weak or it's fake hadith..

Now Abi Dawud and Bhukari are they not close to the prophet whose narration we are to follow?
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by DeathStroke007(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Blackfire:

let me juggle your memory , was it not u, who said there was a mark on mohamed shoulder that proved him as a prophet? That he was even warned not to let people in Syria see it..... That there is a place in the bible for it.
Do u remember now? Or u need a kick to ya head? Pls don't play dumb with me next time... It irks me.

Wayray re o .. O ya go screen shot where I said it and post the picture here... Oniro oshi..
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

Now Abi Dawud and Bhukari are they not close to the prophet whose narration we are to follow?
you have a long way to go, you dont even know anything, abu dawood and bukhari, close to the prophet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by DeathStroke007(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

It's in the hadith itself you will see the Chain of narration.. The hadith you posted is weak hadith..

And if you wanna say its strong hadith... Then the Moses law justified what the hadith is saying as right...

Let's forget maybe weak hadith or not..

What that hadith is saying is supported by mosaic law..the commandments from God... The law about adultery... Go read it's explanation
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Blackfire(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Lol, you think you can get me angry, by trolling? everybody including your christian friends here knows that you are an empty barrel that knows nothing! nothing at all in your fish brain, and as they say "an empty barrel makes the loudest noise"

annunaki is my friend, and he makes alot of sense to me... And that goes to his other friends, abi analice09 am i right?
Omo gidi ni okunrin na.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Unphilaz The only book that Allah promised to guard is the Quran, so they are bound to be lies in the hadith, this is not some book, where some anonymous writers wrote a book claiming to be inspired by some "holy spirit" sh!t.

Thank you for honestly acknowledging that the hadith is a mixture of half truths and half lies...so in otherwords, lexixonkabir, would you use the hadith to support the koran since the hadith is laced with lies?

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Blackfire:

annunaki is my friend, and he makes alot of sense to me... And that goes to his other friends, abi analice09 am i right?
Omo gidi ni okunrin na.
hmm, you are now a christian, no more an atheist? see i always knew it that you are an undercover christian.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Blackfire(m): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Wayray re o .. O ya go screen shot where I said it and post the picture here... Oniro oshi..

awon aye ti gba akoso opolo re. Eru Imole alakisa .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

Thank you for honestly acknowledging that the hadith is a mixture of half truths and half lies...
not half truths and half lies, but some truths and some lies, hope you know the difference?
so in otherwords, lexixonkabir, would you use the hadith to support the koran since the hadith is laced with lies?
IFF it doesnt contradict the Quran like i said earlier, then yes! if it does, then its thrown out of the window.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by DeathStroke007(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2016
Blackfire:

awon aye ti gba akoso opolo re. Eru Imole alakisa .

#busted# Mr Paul follower/lair/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. / The Origin of Na.kedness / Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.