Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy (16000 Views)

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by DeathStroke007(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Blackfire:
@deathstroke007 @lexincolair

the topic is how Allah copied from the Jewish rabbis, the famous quran 5; 32-34. The moniiker is bashsan.

The guy can be any of u, am still waiting for the verse in the Torah or bible that proves mohamed is prophet from the mark on his shoulder.

Concerning your ranting about me been this or that... Keep your frustration to yourselves. Thank al-ilah u ve been ghostly following me, u will also notice where i bash Christians... Example assemblies of god church that took themselves to court and so many... Now that i read vedas does that make a Hindus, that i ve bible in my house those that make a Christian, that i ve a Koran inside my car does that make me a Muslim? Allah kiaye.. But like i told u in my long epistle...
I will protect and side these religions against Islam, quran, mohamed, Allah and his al majiris.
They are reasonable more than Islam, i know how manytimes i ve gone to the Hindus temple to ask thought provoking question about Shiva, and churches , nobody ve ever threaten me... But Islam.... *spits*,

i will protect other religion , because it protects me against Islam.

Now let me say this slowly for ur backward reading quranic brain, i am an atheist... I live in ibadan... Infact am in iwo road, where my shop is... People know me as an open confessed atheist.

Like i said mohamed and Allah are master in al taqiya.

Quote me when. you have sensible thing to discuss
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by true2god: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Blackfire:

i ve never denied been an atheist, u are under a fusion of illusion. I can be friend with chritains, Hindus, zoroastans, Buddhists, Jews, traditional worshipers and i feel safe among them, i may ve my ish with them, we discuss , without any fatwa of death on my head. I learnt alot from them like Ali sina did.
But can that be said of u Muslims.... No. Intact mohamed ibn abdulallah specifically told u , u must never take Christians and Jews as friend,(even on this forum i ve seen a Muslim castigating his fellow Muslim for calling a Christian friend, u people are sick)... If so much hatred for these people , me an atheist will be killed by u morons.

So many people knew me as an open confessed atheist.

But u need to ask yourself why i know Islam, and hate what it propagates... Was i a former Muslim or a guy who bought the quran read it, and find tears, sorrows and blood.

If u want to meet me in person, i live in ibadan. Altaqiya is what mohamed and Allah does best.
I am not an atheist but I do share some of your sentiments. Mohammed did not hide his hatred for the Jews and christians (quran 5:51, quran 98:6, quran quran 9:29)
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Blackfire(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

Clap for yourself sir...
All you wrote initially was your problem and I don't care, but as for your last paragraph, can you please tell us what is 'Al taqiya'...

asamu alaiykum . U are a Muslim why don't u tell me what u know about al taqiya... Then i will say mine , how about that? I await ur reply

and pls in most cases i don't banter with ladies,so lets make this civil... Am blackfire.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2016
Blackfire:

asamu alaiykum . U are a Muslim why don't u tell me what u know about al taqiya... Then i will say mine , how about that? I await ur reply

and pls in most cases i don't banter with ladies,so lets make this civil... Am blackfire.
Wa alaykum(as the prophet taught to respond to these kinds of greetings)... You brought it up sir why not begin with your explanations. I await your response sir.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Demmzy15(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
That guy dont know that i have been studying him, just go and check his posts on his profile and see what i'm saying.
I noticed it too, many times he likes to hail Parisbookadict... . One other atheist I'm still trying to burst is one'track!
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Demmzy15(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2016
true2god:
I am not an atheist but I do share some of your sentiments. Mohammed did not hide his hatred for the Jews and christians (quran 5:51, quran 98:6, quran quran 9:29)
Christians are the people who have killed the highest amount of Jews, can you dispute this fact? I need an answer please!
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
this has been answered by Almuflihah, her answer is sufficient for the wise, go and read her first post.

ok

1)if it is fabricated, why is it still in Islamic libraries?
Ans: unlike Christians, we don't add or remove to islamic
literatures as it soothes us. it is even a thing of benefit to
us that it is in our books because it proves that every other
book apart from the Qur'an can be subjected to human errors.
Do you even know how these hadiths are recorded? It is recorded
through a chain of transmitters before it gets to the one who wrote
it down. So in the process, there might be corruptions or people like
you might pretend to be Muslims and fabricate lies against Islam
and report it as though it is an hadith and the one who recorded
it might be unaware and will just record it without knowing it's
from the enemy of Islam because he fears if he doesn't he is
hiding a knowledge which highly prohibited to us.

2)why do you use it as teaching materials in some madrasahs?
Simple it's to teach people who are ready to use their intellects
(not people like you) how to recognise lies told against Islam from the truth.

3) why can't Muslims burn in?
Answered from one above, because we aren't permitted to just
remove anything or hide anything. And so we can learn how to
recognise lies from truth by using those fabricated hadiths as examples.

4) why don't Muslims do official fatwas that it is fabricated?
Is the fatwa of shaykh Al-albani quoted for you by my brother
demzy not okay for you or until I quote Poo Francis?

Koran satisfy all the above and no need of some truth some lies, some corruption etc put together as ahadiths.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

OLODO ni e.. You are daft...

It's the content and chain of narration that will determine it's authenticity

all i know is that recorders record after multiplicity of narrations and the more narrations on an hadith it is accepted... but why all this pull here and there discard the sh!t and stay on the koran... since its the final authority.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
My friend, you are holding a feable straw, find some strong points then quote me.

except you are denying that there are some truth and some lies in the ahadiths?
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

No offense.. How old are you?

Your comprehension of explanation is zero

grin grin grin grin imagine
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

I will answer but your question might be interpreted in many ways, so for further clarification; are you referring to abrogation after the Revelation is COMPLETED or while it is still being revealed.

And note if what you meant by Allah's words is the ahadith, then don't bother answering for your case is very serious for I have explained the ahadith are generally not Allah's words...

before you do, kindly give a definition of ABROGATION to support your explanation.

a. After Revelation is completed if there is any where it can be abrogated?
b. which revelation is still being revealed, i will also want you to explain it too...

thanks
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

First of all your analogy of the drink is not applicable, for unlike a drink inside one cup, the ahadith are very numerous and you could easily separate the lies from the truth if you are disciplined enough to learn. Mind you, this field you guys are lamenting on, is one of the most intellectually demanding fields in the studies of the religion... you can't stop liars from lying but you can separate their lies from the truth with the very well developed science of the study of hadith. Not any idiot like true2god, annunaki, blackfire or analice can just chuck mouth.

ahadith is a body of knowledge and thus is an entity that has corruption and truth embeded by both kufars, muslims. But since mohammed died, except his followers did not have time to verify but were busy fighting amongst themselves about the successor of mohammed (sunni vs shia), they would have removed the hadiths with lies(weak) from true hadith and we today will be having the complete ahadit without any lies in it. dont you think so!
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2016
true2god:
I don't know why I just can't keep off telling you you are an idiot.
I will answer your post in two folds, first part... WHY WILL I TAKE A DUMBHEAD LIKE YOU AS A PROTECTOR? cry

Secondly... let me teach you a little history and much of the brotherly love between Christians and jews... don't think I will talk about jews persecution of christians(thats too common) on the contrary listen to this...

After the Muslims conquered Jerusalem back from the Byzantines during the reign of UMAR bin khattab, there was an agreement between both parties and one of them was...
NO JEWS ARE ALLOWED TO LIVE WITHIN JERUSALEM... but guess what? that was a request and condition the christian byzantine made as a condition on Umar before they would hand over the keys of Jerusalem and before the agreement can be signed. Note they had always persecuted the Jews in Jerusalem before Allah now decreed it to fall into Muslim hands.
Source tarikh Al-Tabari
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

before you do, kindly give a definition of ABROGATION to support your explanation.

a. After Revelation is completed if there is any where it can be abrogated?
b. which revelation is still being revealed, i will also want you to explain it too...

thanks

The revelation is the Qur'an...

And your answer to my initial questions would determine the definition of abrogation I will give...
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

The revelation is the Qur'an...

And your answer to my initial questions would determine the definition of abrogation I will give...

And its final... and CANNOT BE abrogated...definition of abrogation pls
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

ok

Koran satisfy all the above and no need of some truth some lies, some corruption etc put together as ahadiths.
*yawn* bring something new
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

except you are denying that there are some truth and some lies in the ahadiths?
no point.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by true2god: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Demmzy15:
Christians are the people who have killed the highest amount of Jews, can you dispute this fact? I need an answer please!
Your argument is not whether the muslims kill the Jews or not, your argument is on who killed more. Can you see how muslims reason? Must you kill\attack your fellow human being with no just cause?

There is no any christian sacred text that santioned the killing of Jews, but both the quran and the hadith are filled with call to violence against the Jews. I can give you many quranic verses and hadiths that sanctioned muslims to fight and kill the jews.

In most muslim countries, ordinarily identifying oneself as a Jews is as good as suicide. If any Jews is seen anywhere in saudi arabia he will be killed immediately, in obedience to the law of allahh\mohammed.

So take a chill pill, your request for the highest killer of Jews is both stupid and dangerous. Your quran legally sanctioned the killing of Jews till date and muslim-arab, till date, are calling for wholesale massacre of Jews wherever they are found.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

all i know is that recorders record after multiplicity of narrations and the more narrations on an hadith it is accepted... but why all this pull here and there discard the sh!t and stay on the koran... since its the final authority.
Wallahi I don't understand you o. Do you know what is jarh wa tadeel?
First of all why do you keep remixing the samething that has been answered over and over again haba.

It has been said; the lies have been separated from the truth through a very well developed study of the science of hadith.

So to your call of doing away with the hadith...

Quote me on this, any Muslim who intentionally neglects working with an authentic Hadith of the Prophet has indeed disbelieved in the Qur'an hence in Allah... for Allah said...

مَّآ أَفَآءَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ رَسُولِهِۦ مِنْ أَهْلِ ٱلْقُرَىٰ فَلِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ وَلِذِى ٱلْقُرْبَىٰ وَٱلْيَتَٰمَىٰ وَٱلْمَسَٰكِينِ وَٱبْنِ ٱلسَّبِيلِ كَىْ لَا يَكُونَ دُولَةًۢ بَيْنَ ٱلْأَغْنِيَآءِ مِنكُمْ ۚ وَمَآ ءَاتَىٰكُمُ ٱلرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَىٰكُمْ عَنْهُ فَٱنتَهُوا۟ ۚ وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ ۖ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ شَدِيدُ ٱلْعِقَابِ
"... And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it), and fear Allah. Verily, Allah is Severe in punishment."
59:7

Although there exist several other verses that shows the importance of hadith to muslims... hence why we expend every bit of our strength to protect it from falsehood.

I hope this piece is sufficient to make you shhh...
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Demmzy15(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2016
true2god:
[s] Your argument is not whether the muslims kill the Jews or not, your argument is on who killed more. Can you see how muslims reason? Must you kill\attack your fellow human being with no just cause?

There is no any christian sacred text that santioned the killing of Jews, but both the quran and the hadith are filled with call to violence against the Jews. I can give you many quranic verses and hadiths that sanctioned muslims to fight and kill the jews.

In most muslim countries, ordinarily identifying oneself as a Jews is as good as suicide. If any Jews is seen anywhere in saudi arabia he will be killed immediately, in obedience to the law of allahh\mohammed.

So take a chill pill, your request for the highest killer of Jews is both stupid and dangerous. Your quran legally sanctioned the killing of Jews till date and muslim-arab, till date, are calling for wholesale massacre of Jews wherever they are found.[/s]
Are you sensible at all? I asked a question and I need an answer, if you can't answer shut da hell up!
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2016
unphilaz:

And its final... and CANNOT BE abrogated...definition of abrogation pls

YES the Qur'an can no longer be abrogated... but while it was being revealed, some verses came to abrogate some... the abrogated verses are called 'mansukh' while the abrogating ones are called 'naasikh'.

Abrogation Naskh means lifting or removing, but in islamic terminology it means lifting the ruling indicated by an islamic text on the basis of another evidence from the Qur'an or Sunnah.
any other question after this? lipsrsealed
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Annunaki(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

YES the Qur'an can no longer be abrogated... but while it was being revealed, some verses came to abrogate some... the abrogated verses are called 'mansukh' while the abrogating ones are called 'naasikh'.

Abrogation Naskh means lifting or removing, but in islamic terminology it means lifting the ruling indicated by an islamic text on the basis of another evidence from the Qur'an or Sunnah.

You may not realise it, but you just admitted that the quoran is inconsistent as a result of the abrogations. What was your allaah thinking of when he was revealing verses that he would abrogate a few years later yet he says quoran is meant to be for eternity. How can you take a deity that routinely goes back on his own words seriously?
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Annunaki:

You may not realise it, but you just admitted that the quoran is inconsistent as a result of the abrogations. What was your allaah thinking of when he was revealing verses that he would abrogate a few years later yet he says quoran is meant to be for eternity. How can you take a deity that routinely goes back on his own words seriously?

How do I even begin explaining to this one?

Unlike the bible that was written several years after the life of Jesus, the Qur'an is a book that was revealed in piecemeal by Allah through His prophet to an entirely backward ignorant race for a period of about 23 years.

About your claim of inconsistencies,
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by true2god: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Demmzy15:

Are you sensible at all? I asked a question and I need an answer, if you can't answer shut da hell up!
Your question is like 'who kill people more, armed robbers or police'? That's a silly question to be asked by an adult, if you are one. If you have value for human life who wont ask such question.

And I tell you that the fighting\killing of Jews is fully endorsed in both in the quran and the hadith. Any muslim that kill any Jews is a normal exercise in obedience to allahh and his apostle. No christian book sanctioned or approved killing of Jews. All the early christians, as a matter of fact, are all Jews.
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by true2god: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

If within 10 years most of the earlier quranic revelations were abrogated, cancelled or changed, what gives you the impression that, if mohammed were to be alive alive today, more revelations will not be abrogated and replaced with a new one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Annunaki:

Unlike the bible that was written several years after the life of Jesus, the Qur'an is a book that was revealed in piecemeal by Allah through His prophet to an entirely backward ignorant race for a period of about 23 years.

About your claim of inconsistencies, it shows Allah as the best of teachers and as the most knowledgeable of His creations. It revelation took into account the spirituality of the people it was revealed too. Imagine a people so backward and would kill one another because the dog of one of them killed the dog of another.
Just like you don't expect a teacher to teach primary students complex algebra which is where they would eventually head if they continued their studies.
I remember when we were in primary school, my teacher would tell us 2-3 is cannot go. But when we improved, we learnt actually it's possible and the answer is -1. Another case was when we were taught that sqrt of -ve numbers is impossible but we were later taught complex numbers.
Hence mental and spiritual maturities were paid into account and things that were permitted when they still hadn't been completely rid of their paganism was later abrogated when they had been completely cleansed by the teachings of the Prophet (peace be upon him). An example is that of d gradual prohibition of drinking alcohol and other intoxicants...u can make meaningful resarch on that by urself...BT if u dnt have access to qur'an, i'll mention it here later in sha Allah
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Annunaki(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

About your claim of inconsistencies,

And this book has kept them backward for 1,400 years making muslims see nothing wrong in paedophilia, slavery, raping of sex slaves and acts of terror carried out in the name of allaah as exemplified by the true followers of mohamed(boko haram and isis)

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by Annunaki(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

About your claim of inconsistencies, it shows Allah as the best of teachers and as the most knowledgeable of His creations. It revelation took into account the spirituality of the people it was revealed too. Imagine a people so backward and would kill one another because the dog of one of them killed the dog of another.
Just like you don't expect a teacher to teach primary students complex algebra which is where they would eventually head if they continued their studies.
I remember when we were in primary school, my teacher would tell us 2-3 is cannot go. But when we improved, we learnt actually it's possible and the answer is -1. Another case was when we were taught that sqrt of -ve numbers is impossible but we were later taught complex numbers.
Hence mental and spiritual maturities were paid into account and things that were permitted when they still hadn't been completely rid of their paganism was later abrogated when they had been completely cleansed by the teachings of the Prophet (peace be upon him). An example is that of d gradual prohibition of drinking alcohol and other intoxicants...u can make meaningful resarch on that by urself...BT if u dnt have access to qur'an, i'll mention it here later in sha Allah

Arrant al taquiya nonsense, so what's the logic in abrogating the peaceful meccan verses and replacing them with violent and evil medinan verses Are you sure your allaah has any sense at all

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
true2god:
If within 10 years most of the earlier quranic revelations were abrogated, cancelled or changed, what gives you the impression that, if mohammed were to be alive alive today, more revelations will not be abrogated and replaced with a new one?

Ode... keep off what you don't know... see him saying most...
Oya I dare you to mention 10 abrogated verses here now and state what verses that abrogated them. The revelation was designed by Allah to last the 23 prophetic years and indeed it was perfected before his death.
And waiting for your abrogated verses...
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by AlMuflihah(f): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Annunaki:

Arrant al taquiya nonsense, so what's the logic in abrogating the peaceful meccan verses and replacing them with violent and evil medinan verses Are you sure your allaah has any sense at all

cry I cry for your generation if you continue like this.

Who told you all Meccan verses were abrogated? Or no medinan verse was abrogated?

And please why are all you dumb heads mentioning Al taqiya all of a sudden? Evil spirit inspire una at the same time?

And please what's your al taqiya sef?
Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

Wallahi I don't understand you o. Do you know what is jarh wa tadeel?
First of all why do you keep remixing the samething that has been answered over and over again haba.

It has been said; the lies have been separated from the truth through a very well developed study of the science of hadith.

So to your call of doing away with the hadith...

Quote me on this, any Muslim who intentionally neglects working with an authentic Hadith of the Prophet has indeed disbelieved in the Qur'an hence in Allah... for Allah said...

مَّآ أَفَآءَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ رَسُولِهِۦ مِنْ أَهْلِ ٱلْقُرَىٰ فَلِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ وَلِذِى ٱلْقُرْبَىٰ وَٱلْيَتَٰمَىٰ وَٱلْمَسَٰكِينِ وَٱبْنِ ٱلسَّبِيلِ كَىْ لَا يَكُونَ دُولَةًۢ بَيْنَ ٱلْأَغْنِيَآءِ مِنكُمْ ۚ وَمَآ ءَاتَىٰكُمُ ٱلرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَىٰكُمْ عَنْهُ فَٱنتَهُوا۟ ۚ وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ ۖ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ شَدِيدُ ٱلْعِقَابِ
"... And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it), and fear Allah. Verily, Allah is Severe in punishment."
59:7

Although there exist several other verses that shows the importance of hadith to muslims... hence why we expend every bit of our strength to protect it from falsehood.

I hope this piece is sufficient to make you shhh...
let me get it very clearly, you are stating under authority that the ahadith we have today does not have ANY LIES (from kufars,by mistakes etc) against the prophet through a very well developed study of the science of hadith was used to remove such lies. abi? So what we read is the true reflection of the life and times of the prophet that you aught to abide with and accept as what he trully said and did!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy by unphilaz(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

we getting there slowly and steadily... by this
AlMuflihah:
YES the Qur'an can no longer be abrogated
, meaning that since the prophet has died there NEEDS no lifting nor removal of any islamic text?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

White House Asked Georgetown To Cover Cross For Obama Speech / I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. / Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.