Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! (10823 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2007
babysis,

Thanks davidylan.
Babs,you,as thick as you are can wake up and publish the babs bible even in your sorry state.

where is the position of the holy spirit? but i will still be inspired if i want to write abi,

If you have good salesmen,it will sell and we will not be out to chop off your head but pray for you.

versions of the inspired book of God.huh

Quran 4v82: do they not then consider the Quran carefully? had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found many contradictions.

Quran 17v88: if mankind and jinn were together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 12, 2007
this one still get mouth to talkblab.
babs blabs,what a great rhyme.

enjoy this piece.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/#internal
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 12, 2007
blabs787

did you read the link babyosisi gave to you? pls explain the contradictions! How does 15/12 = 1? IS someone going to pay the inheritance in overdraft?

i'm waiting grin grin grin
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 2:27am On Jan 12, 2007
You haven't got it yet, Dave. . . lol. cheesy

15/12 = 1 is a scientific proof that only the Qur'an knows how to calculate. We're dealing with Quraysh mathematics, remember?? grin
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2007
@babysis,

this one still get mouth to talkblab.
babs blabs,what a great rhyme.

enjoy this piece.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/#internal

i could remember vividly when you first posted some contradictions from your bible having gotten the contradictions from maybe your friend last year. u were confused and suprised cos u never thought ur holy book could contain such discrepancies and i added some to it for u and backed it up with Quranic verse (Q4v82), the thread was later removed.

i later raised a thread tagged "101 contradictions". there u went to your authors and came back copying and pasting their replies to the contradictions in which i later re-explained every response posted by your authors. when your authors couldnt find their bearings, they told u then never to rely on Q4v82 as the yardstick for knowing if a book is holy or not. thank God you and your professors have decided to use the verse and u still went to your authors that gave u dillusionary anwers to the 101 contradictions and copied their responses too. since u refused gaining from my response to the earlier 101 contradictions, am sure this site u opend will open your eyes to the deciet, lies, falsehood, perpetrated by your authors.

u directed me to the below site.
enjoy this piece.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/#internal[/b]

ve gone through every question and found each irrelevant and senselss. if i try not responding, it will as if am avoiding you, but in order to expose your authors, i decided to direct you to a link where u will get satisfying answers to the questions raised in your link up. happy reading to you and your professors (havila, mrpataki, shahan, malik et al)

http://www.answering-christianity.com/quran/quranerr.htm
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2007
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/#internal[/b]

http://www.answering-christianity.com/quran/quranerr.htm

continuation,

ur authors even went to the extent of forging email address of one of the islamic sites in order to confuse u more.

the below exposed your authors

Exposing the lies of the "Answering Islam" team:

This section is dedicated to expose the Christian liars of the "Answering Islam" team who have just gone way too far in their cheap attempts to not only attack GOD Almighty's True Religion of Islam, but also make up lies against some of the young Muslim scholars who are actively defending Islam on the internet.

First lie:

The liars of the "Answering Islam" team claimed that brother Qais Ali had left Islam. Qais Ali is a personal friend of mine. Not only he and I were involved in debates on Excite's Message boards and America Online Islamic Chat Rooms, but I also know him in person. We honest to GOD Almighty spoke on the phone.

Qais never left Islam!. It was a cheap Christian liar who named himself "Qais Ali" and said all kinds of negative things about Islam. He is obviously a member of the "Answering Islam" team since they were so swift in posting the lie about brother Qais Ali leaving Islam. They obviously were monitoring the fake Qais Ali and documented his lies. They had a plan.

See my further rebuttal and exposition to Jochen Katz's weak and decieving references that did not provide any proof or evidence that brother Qais Ali left Islam:

My rebuttal to Jochen Katz on "Exposed Lies of the Answering Islam team".

My response to Jochen Katz rebuttal to my article "Exposing the Cheap lies of the Answering Islam team".   Here I showed how Jochen Katz contradicted himself regarding the forged email that he created with my personal truthspeask@answering-christianity.com email address.

Second lie:

It had come to my attention that a member of the "Answering Islam" team had posted fake personal quotes of mine that supposedly prove that I am a racist and a hater to blacks and Jews.

The liar who is called Quennel Gale is the member that I am referring to. He and I met on the ldjnet Message Board that no longer exists, and he repeatedly posted stuff under my name to confuse the reader.

The Message board did not require any login id. All you had to do is go to their web site at www.ldjnet.com/islam (which no longer exists), click on "Enter Forum", and you will be inside the board. You can either read what's posted in there, or you can post a new topic/response by simply clicking on either "Start a new topic" or "Respond to topic", enter your (1) Name, (2) Email address, (3) Topic description and then (4) The contents of your post.

One thing that is very good on that message board was, it allowed you to see the Internet IP Address of the post. Quennel Gale had so many of those Internet IP Addresses (because he posted from work, home and school and other places), and he also had many fake Characters such as "Muhammad Ibn Elohim", "Quennel Gale", "TAQ", "Osama Abdallah", etc,

This liar from the team of "Answering Islam" typed in my name "Osama Abdallah", and my email address truthspeaks@answering-christianity.com and posted all kinds of garbage. He obviously had a plan since you can see all of his fake Osama's posts listed on his site under the topic "Osama's hate for everyone". This liar posted lies under my name and now he has them listed on his site to make me look bad and racist. I am not responsible for everyone who names himself as "Osama Abdallah" on Message Boards. He obviously had a plan like the rest of the cheap "Answering Islam" team. He did it, and now he has it posted on his site.

This coward also uses an "Email Bomb" software against me.  I often receive 50 to 100 emails from him all having the same "Subject".  I also receive "death threats" emails which grammar look identical

Third lie:

The following was an email sent to me by brother Shakoor Ahmed; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him:

"Also, answering-islam team are spreading further lies by claiming that Dr. Maurice Bucaille the author of the book The Quran, Bible and Science never became Muslim and the book was a hoax. However, this is not true, He did embrace Islam and he wrote another book called What is the Origin of Man? and produced a video called book of signs. You can read an interview with the author at the following site http://www.islamicbulletin.org/Issue-Jan92-Embraced.html.  

Please expose this devious lie of answering-islam's team."

Please visit: My rebuttal to Jochen Katz on "Exposed Lies of the Answering Islam team".

My response to Jochen Katz rebuttal to my article "Exposing the Cheap lies of the Answering Islam team".   Here I showed how Jochen Katz contradicted himself regarding the forged email that he created with my personal truthspeask@answering-christianity.com email address.

Fourth lie:

It has come to my attention that the clown Quennel Gale, a member of the anti-Islamic "Answering Islam" team, is claiming that I copy my material from brother Shabir Ally.  Well, talk is cheap as this clown is very good at.  Bring me the proof to where I copied anything from brother Shabir Ally's work.  If I and brother Shabir or any other brother talked about a similar topic, then this wouldn't at all mean that any of us had "stolen" any of the other's work.  When the reader reads my material, he would immediately realize that I have invested a lot of time researching, investigating and building the contents of the articles on my site.  Every brother's or sister's work that I uploaded on my site has his or her name and email, or web site's address signed on the top of their article.

In fact, when I read Quennel's articles such as "Allah not in the Bible", and "Jesus' original name is not Eesa", I immediately see use of words and phrases that are Middle Eastern.  I don't believe he could've came up with all of this on his own, because he is an African American as he claims and doesn't speak Arabic nor Aramaic nor Hebrew.  He doesn't include any references to which web sites he came up with his nonsense from, nor does he give any credit to anyone.  All of his material is refuted in the links listed above on this page.  So I guess now, who is the real thief Mr. Gale?

I don't not need to "steal" anyone's work and wouldn't steal anyone's work anyway.  I am not saying this to brag about myself.  It's simply the truth.  As I mentioned above, every brother and sister whom I uploaded their work on to my site, I made sure that I put either their name and email address or their web site's address at the beginning of their articles.  Their work will be insha'Allah (if GOD Almighty is willing) preserved on my site for as long as my site lives.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2007
Bravo @ blabs787

Another wonderful blanket cover for ignorance and astute escape strategy. Simply refer us to dubious links and copy and paste!  grin
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2007
continuation ,

3-  Proofs of Silas' Partial Quotes, Misquotes and Lies:

See proofs of Silas' intentional misquotes of an Islamic book to prove his lie.

Another article where Silas intentionally gave partial quotes to make Prophet Muhammad look like a violent offender instead of a self-defender!

4-  Rebuttals from external web sites:

Rebuttals to the Answering Islam team.  By brother Calis Finest.  Several of his articles are directly refuting some of Quennel Gale and Sam Shamoun's articles.

5-  A rude email from the "Answering Islam" arrogant Christians sent to me:

Note:  Below in this section you'll find a sub section called "My response to Jochen Katz's rebuttal".

The following is an email I received.  I have bolded, colored and underlined in dark green the ridiculous remarks they made in the "PS" section.  Please be advised that I have left the contents of the email as is.  I did not alter it or modify the words in the email in anyway!

Also, please be advised that I don't have a definite proof that this email was indeed from them.  Some people can send emails covered with different aliases.  So in other words, a person can send a bad email under the sender "Osama Abdallah".   But however, looking at the style of their words, this email does look authentic to me, and that's why I decided to post it.  The reason why I say this is because I was called a "stupid", "worthless", etc, person by this arrogant team before.  I've also been treated as someone who is not even worth responding to.   This is all despite the fact that I've literally wasted some of their team members in debates before when we clashed.  My favorite topic to discuss with them and enjoy myself wasting them in is: Most of the Bible's books' and gospels' original authors are not even known to us today according to the Bible's theologians and historians.  They are completely speechless when this topic is discussed, and all they do is change topics and give lengthy and irrelevant replies to confuse/divert the reader.

The reason they do this is because this article (if it convinces the reader, which it did with so many already) immediately wipes out all of the New Testament (NT) verses that trinitarians use to prove Jesus as the Creator of the Universe.  Jesus himself never spoke those verses nor ever wrote them or wrote anything in the NT.  They were instead written by what Christians believe were the disciples of Jesus.  This article proves that there is absolutely no proof what so ever that the disciples of Jesus actually wrote the current books and gospels of the NT of today.  And in fact, I even exposed some extremely important "trinitarian" verses that don't exist in all of the so-called "original" Bibles such as the KJV and RSV and others.  These bibles actually conflict with each others on the authenticity and acceptance of these verses.  The verses don't exist in all of these so-called "original" Bibles.

Anyway, here is the email:

Subj:    Request from Answering-Islam.
Date:    6/30/03 5:34:45 PM Central Daylight Time
From:    dialogue@answering-islam.org (dialogue@answering-islam.org)
To:    ISLM4EVR1@aol.com (ISLM4EVR1@aol.com)

Dear Osama Abdallah,

The Answering-Islam Team would like to ask you to remove the following false-informative articles from your web site;

http://www.answering-christianity.com/death.htm
http://www.answering-christianity.com/by_the_sword.htm
http://www.answering-christianity.com/ntpoly.htm

It offends many Christians as it provides lies and false information. Thank you for your understanding.

Politely and respectfully yours,
The Answering-Islam Team

PS: Please do not decide to ignore our request and/or post this e-mail on your idiotic website. You will only make yourself look very stupid as we deny the whole incident, especially if you post the PS along with it.

----------------------- Headers --------------------------------
Return-Path: <root@hyperion.thechain.com>
Received: from rly-xl02.mx.aol.com (rly-xl02.mail.aol.com [172.20.83.71]) by air-xl02.mail.aol.com (v94.1) with ESMTP id MAILINXL22-4f693f00bb03272; Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:34:44 -0400
Received: from hyperion.thechain.com (hyperion.thechain.com [65.117.174.196]) by rly-xl02.mx.aol.com (v94.27) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINXL21-5b53f00baf2dd; Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:34:27 2000
Received: (qmail 17264 invoked by uid 48); 30 Jun 2003 22:34:17 -0000
Date: 30 Jun 2003 22:34:17 -0000
Message-ID: <20030630223417.17263.qmail@hyperion.thechain.com>
To: "ISLM4EVR1@aol.com" <ISLM4EVR1@aol.com>
Subject: Request from Answering-Islam.
From: "dialogue@answering-islam.org" <dialogue@answering-islam.org>
X-Mailer: System33r
X-AOL-IP: 172.20.83.71

My response to Jochen Katz's rebuttal:

My rebuttal to Jochen Katz on "A rude email sent to me by the Answering Islam team" (I proved him to be a double-faced hypocrite with my captured image against him and his team members).

My response to Jochen Katz rebuttal to my article "Exposing the Cheap lies of the Answering Islam team".   Here I showed how Jochen Katz contradicted himself regarding the forged email that he created with my personal truthspeask@answering-christianity.com email addres
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2007
@babs787,

That's exactly the point - we're all concerned about lying to promote one's faith or religion, and that's not a virtue by any stretch.

In the same context, so many Muslim/Islamic websites have done precisely the same thing: taken quotes out of contexts; lied about texts in the Qur'an; and yet sought to deny documented evidence of Muhammad's atrocities. At the end of the day, no one needs to lie about Muhammad's atrocities; for he actually deceived people (including his follwers); maimed, murdered, and robbed people; and was sexually promiscuous in his career.

The topic as regards the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is of concern to Muslims as well, since they believe that He will return to earth at the end of the world. What is of interest to some of us is Muhammad's reaction to the prospect of facing judgement on that Day. You know as well as anyone discussing the subject that no thieving marauder and sinner will escape divine judgement.

Now, this presents vital questions. Let's develop a framework for examining the claims of Muhammad as a 'prophet' - afterall, at the end of the day, we're seekers of truth that will ultimately lead to salvation. I offer a few in this regard:

1. Are the quotes taken from the Qur'an and Hadiths exposing Muhammad on this Forum all lies??

2. Did Muhammad not do the very things that we read of in the Qur'an and the Hadiths already quoted on the Forum?

3. Does the true God sanction the lifestyle exemplified by Muhammad?

4. Are you very certain that Muhammad never used deception and lies or encouraged them in his life and career as a "prophet"?

5. Could you count Muhammad as a more sinful 'prophet' in contrast to any other prophet mentioned in the Qur'an and the Bible?

6. Why would you (if at all) suppose Muhammad would not be more severely judged for his atrocities than any other 'prophet' in the Qur'an and the Bible??

This will help us see who the Quraish prophet was, regardless of any misreadings between folks on other websites.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2007
1. Are the quotes taken from the Qur'an and Hadiths exposing Muhammad on this Forum all lies??

2. Did Muhammad not do the very things that we read of in the Qur'an and the Hadiths already quoted on the Forum?

4. Are you very certain that Muhammad never used deception and lies or encouraged them in his life and career as a "prophet"?

5. Could you count Muhammad as a more sinful 'prophet' in contrast to any other prophet mentioned in the Qur'an and the Bible?

6. Why would you (if at all) suppose Muhammad would not be more severely judged for his atrocities than any other 'prophet' in the Qur'an and the Bible??

This will help us see who the Quraish prophet was, regardless of any misreadings between folks on other websites.

Nice summary Shahan,same questions on my mind.
answer the questions babs rather than your typical escapist attitude.
You have a long way to go since there are over 400 contradictions.
I just gave you a sample,the others will come later.

Also babs I noticed your absence on the "glorious Koran" thread when the going got rough.
Just to intimate you,we now know Mohammed hit his child bride Aisha on the chest and he didn't do it with a tooth brush.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2007
davidylan

Bravo @ blabs787

Another wonderful blanket cover for ignorance and astute escape strategy. Simply refer us to dubious links and copy and paste!

blanket cover for ignorance and astute escape strategy? why do you write as someone of unsound mind. u sister babysis posted a dubious link in which she's been hiding and extracting her lies from and i did same by referring and posting link where she will get response perfectly to her link. u never challenged her for posting only link but rather u challenged me for posting same. escape strategy indeed!!

babysis,

Also babs I noticed your absence on the "glorious Koran" thread when the going got rough.
Just to intimate you,we now know Muhammad hit his child bride Aisha on the chest and he didn't do it with a tooth brush.

am not suprised at your defensive strategy having been knocked out and exposed lies of your authors, u still went ahead to call me escapist. u quoted a link and i referred u to a link too, where does the issue of escapist comes?

shahan,

it seems u r satisfied with the link i provided up and thereby decided to change topic.

Now, this presents vital questions. Let's develop a framework for examining the claims of Muhammad as a 'prophet' - afterall, at the end of the day, we're seekers of truth that will ultimately lead to salvation. I offer a few in this regard:

give me one from the Quran to start with

back it with Quranic verse pls

bring it from the Quran pls

bring it for me from the Quran and i will refer to a place in the bible where jesus lied to his disciples

bring it out from the Quran and lets thrash it out if u r truthful

what atrocities? give me just two out of those atrocities u r claiming from my book pls.

This will help us see who the Quraish prophet was, regardless of any misreadings between folks on other websites

shahan,

back your claims with Quranic verses if you are truthful and lets move on from there.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2007
babysis,

Just to intimate you,we now know Muhammad hit his child bride Aisha on the chest and he didn't do it with a tooth brush.

answers have been supplied for your questions, go over there and read. i asked u then the bible's stand on unfaithfulness but u pushed that aside.

over 400 contradictions? when you are still having problem with the link u posted. i thought uve learnt from your dillusioned authors but u never did.

shahan,

hope uve seen my response up.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2007
@babs787,

Yes, I saw your "response up" and was posting this when you anticipated me! Here it is anyway:

Refreshing to read your rejoinder with such forthrightness and calm disposition - I just wish the rascals like Jacksnake and islampride who think they're trying to help your cause would borrow a leaf from you.

In anycase, I'm not quite satisfied with your propositions (or, allegations?) of anyone lying against Muhammad by the various links you proffered; so no cheap glory there. Infact, it is because of my concern thereto that I offered the framework for evaluating the life and career of Muhammad himself, notwithstanding what other websites say about the subject.

Unfortunately, you sound very askance to pretend you haven't seen the quotes from the Qur'an and the Hadith that have flooded so many threads to the point. What I offered in that framework was to invite your confirmation or otherwise denial that the quotes are not true, and that Muhammad could not have done what those quotes insinuate.

I quite appreciate your call for posting some of those references - which I will oblige you on the basis of your denial of the questions in the framework offered. While I await your response, please accept my offer to dress warmly for what follows.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 17, 2007
Babs,you are yet to make any sense.
when you post a link that starts off denying 9/11,should anyone take you seriously?
Isn't it obvious you're in the same category as the lunatic Iranian president that denies the holocaust.
What more can I say?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2007
babysis,

Posted by: babyosisi
Insert Quote

probably you are not with your senses.u posted a link and i referred you to another where you have your ailment diagnosed.

when you post a link that starts off denying 9/11,should anyone take you seriously?
Isn't it obvious you're in the same category as the lunatic Iranian president that denies the holocaust.
What more can I say?

really? i thought you are with your senses but you are not. who could be more be senseless than you babysis, grabbing the heading and not waiting to read the whole thing. who could be more unjust than you? i dont have to be dragging issues with you here, go to the body and contact me and stop being an escapist.

u didnt even mention about the "supposed contradictions" u referred me. am not suprised at you, having been defeated, u decided to turn table to another issue.

[b]@professor shahan,

Posted on: Yesterday at 05:14:29 PMPosted by: shahan
Insert Quote
@babs787,

Yes, I saw your "response up" and was posting this when you anticipated me! Here it is anyway:

Refreshing to read your rejoinder with such forthrightness and calm disposition - I just wish the rascals like Jacksnake and islampride who think they're trying to help your cause would borrow a leaf from you.

In anycase, I'm not quite satisfied with your propositions (or, allegations?) of anyone lying against Muhammad by the various links you proffered; so no cheap glory there. Infact, it is because of my concern thereto that I offered the framework for evaluating the life and career of Muhammad himself, notwithstanding what other websites say about the subject.

stop this your cock and bull story and lets get to the issue. you raised questions up and i responded, just bring those verses from the Quran and we start from there.

Unfortunately, you sound very askance to pretend you haven't seen the quotes from the Qur'an and the Hadith that have flooded so many threads to the point. What I offered in that framework was to invite your confirmation or otherwise denial that the quotes are not true, and that Muhammad could not have done what those quotes insinuate.

i didnt pretend and will never do that. all i ask from you is to supply each question with Quranic verse. u saw my post to your questions, go over again and bring the verses that made HIM to be a sinner.

I quite appreciate your call for posting some of those references - which I will oblige you on the basis of your denial of the questions in the framework offered. While I await your response, please accept my offer to dress warmly for what follows. [/b]

once again, back every claim with Quranic verse and no copying and pasting from anywhere. supply with relevant Quranic verses to buttress your claims.

u r welcome
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2007
babysis,

Posted by: babyosisi
Insert Quote

probably you are not with your senses.u posted a link and i referred you to another where you have your ailment diagnosed.

What more can I say?

really? i thought you are with your senses but you are not. who could be more be senseless than you babysis, grabbing the heading and not waiting to read the whole thing. who could be more unjust than you? i dont have to be dragging issues with you here, go to the body and contact me and stop being an escapist.

u didnt even mention about the "supposed contradictions" u referred me. am not suprised at you, having been defeated, u decided to turn table to another issue. why dont you go over these too, Pedophilia with 3-year old slave girls in the Bible,Forcing 3-year old slave girls into sex during the Mosaic Law in the Bible,More on Pedophilia and Rape in the Bible,Terror in the Bible by a number of Prophets,Pregnant women will be ripped open,The NT punishes children with death,Terrorism: "killing of all the boys and non-virgin women"!
Also under the Mosaic Law,Another taking all women and children as spoils of war by Moses,Moses was a murderer before he became a Prophet,Killing all of the "suckling infants" by the thousands by Saul,Dashing little children against rocks in the book of Psalm!
Praising the dashing of little children against rocks as a form of revenge,42 innocent children were killed using Wild Bears by Prophet Elisha,

Prophet Muhammad on the other hand loved children even those who threw stones at him in the city of Al-Ta'if.Maiming of the enemies' bodies under Moses' and David's Laws:
Cutting the hands and feet of the enemies in the Bible, and hanging their alive bodies on trees until they DIE,David's Selective Murders,David so carelessly killed an innocent man for only telling him news,X-Rated Pornography in the Bible, by King Solomon!
Literally, women's vaginas and breasts taste like "wine", and brothers can "suck" their sisters' and lovers' privates,Fathers' fingers into their daughters' vaginas!
Under the Mosaic Law, fathers were allowed to do "Digital.

go over those and get back at me for more

[b]@professor shahan,

Posted on: Yesterday at 05:14:29 PMPosted by: shahan
Insert Quote
@babs787,

stop this your cock and bull story and lets get to the issue. you raised questions up and i responded, just bring those verses from the Quran and we start from there.

i didnt pretend and will never do that. all i ask from you is to supply each question with Quranic verse. u saw my post to your questions, go over again and bring the verses that made HIM to be a sinner.

I quite appreciate your call for posting some of those references - which I will oblige you on the basis of your denial of the questions in the framework offered. While I await your response, please accept my offer to dress warmly for what follows. [/b]

once again, back every claim with Quranic verse and no copying and pasting from anywhere. supply with relevant Quranic verses to buttress your claims.

u r welcome
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2007
@babs787,

Lol. . . what coherent sentence have you made in your rejoinder? I'm still here anytime you choose to grow up and neatly outline your concerns.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 18, 2007
please belloti,can you opt to school this drop out in broken Arabic or something.
We are getting tired,infact inpatient at this level of ignorance.

I know Nigerian schools leave a lot to be desired but must babatunde be the poster boy of our failed education system?

by babs
Prophet Muhammad on the other hand loved children even those who threw stones at him in the city of Al-Ta'if

He loved to rape them you mean?

See what he did to older people though

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

so much of his love
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 2:30am On Jan 18, 2007
Reflecting on the topic The Second Coming of Jesus Christ just makes me wonder how the Quraish prophet is going to stand before the King of kings to be judged. cool
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2007
@shahan,

Posted by: shahan
Insert Quote
@babs787,

Lol. . . what coherent sentence have you made in your rejoinder? I'm still here anytime you choose to grow up and neatly outline your concerns.

Shahan,

Why cant u stop this your hide and seek game. I never expected you to come on board with this response.

U posted allegations asking to confirm if they were all true and I told you to back every allegation with QURANIC VERSE. Having found out that your allegations are baseless, you decided to turn table

I told you in my earlier post that your allegations are baseless and if you know you are truthful, supply each allegation with Quranic Verse and if you cant, SHAME ON YOU for posting what you cant defend

If you are still trying to come up with something reasonable to back your allegations, u may ponder on these and supply me answers.

Christians believe that Moses wrote the first five books,

1. I want you to explain this, how could someone write his Obituary before his death.
"So Moses, DIED, and he (God Almighty) BURIED HIM (Moses), He was 120 years old WHEN HE DIED, and there arose not a prophet SINCE in Israel like unto Moses, (Deuteronomy 34:5-10)"

2. Christians believe that Joshua wrote the below book, pls explain how he managed to write his death before his demised.
And it came to pass after these things, that Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of the Lord, DIED, … And they BURIED HIM … And Israel served the Lord all the days of Joshua, and all the days of the elders that over lived Joshua, and which had known all the works of the Lord, that he had done for Israel ….(Joshua 24:29-33)"

3. Christians believe that jesus was given the Torah. In your bible, which part comprises the torah from Mathew to revelation?

4. also was Mathew the author of gospel of Mathew, pls explain
And as Jesus passed forth thence, HE (Jesus) saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and HE (Jesus) saith unto HIM (Matthew), follow ME (Jesus) and HE (Matthew) arose, and followed HIM (Jesus). (Matthew 9:9)"

5. explain the below contradictions pls

a. Jesus' last words
Matt.27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" , Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."
Luke23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."
John19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

b. Judas died how?
"And he cast down the pieces of silver into the temple and departed, and went out and hanged himself." (Matt. 27:5)
"And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out." (Acts 1:18)

c. Did those with Saul/Paul at his conversion hear a voice?
ACT 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
ACT 22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

6. u claimed is 100% complete, where r the books mentioned here

a. Book of the Covenant
Exodus 24:7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the Lord hath said will we do, and be obedient.
There are those that believe the Book of the Covenant is found in Exodus chapters 20 through 23. There are no authoritative sources for this text.

b. Book of the Wars of the Lord
Numbers 21:14 Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the Lord, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon,
Certain sources believe that this is to be found by drawing text from several Old Testament books. There are no authoritative sources for this text.

c. Book of Samuel the Seer
1 Chronicles 29:29 Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

d. Nathan the Prophet
1 Chronicles 29:29 Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,
2 Chronicles 9:29 Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?

e. Acts of Solomon
1 Kings 11:41 And the rest of the acts of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom, are they not written in the book of the acts of Solomon?

f. NUMBERS 21:14
"Wherefore it is said in the BOOK OF THE WARS OF THE LORD, What He did in the Red Sea, and in the brooks of Arnon, "
Has any one during an Archeological dig(to prove the Bible) found this little gem?

g. JOSHUA10:13
", Is this not written in the BOOK OF JASHER?"
Does any one know where this book is?

h. I KINGS 11:41
"And the rest of the acts of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom, are not written in the BOOK OF THE ACTS OF SOLOMON?"
Could someone let me know where this book is?

i. 1 CHRONICLES 29:29
"Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written a BOOK OF SAMUEL THE SEER, and in the BOOK OF NATHAN THE PROPHET, and in the BOOK OF GAD THE SEER,, "
Does anyone know where I may find these original books?

Many more still coming

babysin,

by babs

Prophet Muhammad on the other hand loved children even those who threw stones at him in the city of Al-Ta'if

He loved to rape them you mean?

you can see the highest level of hypocrisy pepetrated by this ass. why not challenge me to what i wrote in the likes of Pedophilia with 3-year old slave girls in the Bible,Forcing 3-year old slave girls into sex during the Mosaic Law in the Bible,More on Pedophilia and Rape in the Bible,Terror in the Bible by a number of Prophets,Pregnant women will be ripped open,The NT punishes children with death,Terrorism: "killing of all the boys and non-virgin women"!
Also under the Mosaic Law,Another taking all women and children as spoils of war by Moses,Moses was a murderer before he became a Prophet,Killing all of the "suckling infants" by the thousands by Saul,Dashing little children against rocks in the book of Psalm!
Praising the dashing of little children against rocks as a form of revenge,42 innocent children were killed using Wild Bears by Prophet Elisha.

Cutting the hands and feet of the enemies in the Bible, and hanging their alive bodies on trees until they DIE,David's Selective Murders,David so carelessly killed an innocent man for only telling him news,X-Rated Pornography in the Bible, by King Solomon!
Literally, women's vaginas and breasts taste like "wine", and brothers can "suck" their sisters' and lovers' privates,Fathers' fingers into their daughters' vaginas!

ALL THESE IN THE HOLY BOOK (HOLIEST BOOK)
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2007
@babs787,

We can either do this as grown ups, or you invite the very same syrup you serve others. So here goes:

Your neurosis has no equal in medical history, so I'll just carefully handle your recycled theory in the hope that you'd learn something. The questions you've raised are not new, neither are they personally yours - they're ferreted from Skeptic websites, and have been variously dealt with. Nonetheless, let me help you:

babs787:

Christians believe that Moses wrote the first five books,

Do you have another reference to deny that claim?

babs787:

1. I want you to explain this, how could someone write his Obituary before his death.
"So Moses, DIED, and he (God Almighty) BURIED HIM (Moses), He was 120 years old WHEN HE DIED, and there arose not a prophet SINCE in Israel like unto Moses, (Deuteronomy 34:5-10)"

Moses penned those words exactly as revealed to him by God. The fact that he wrote about his own death did not make him cower like Muhammad would have; and the sincerity of that blessed servant is accentuated by the fact that he did not change a word of what was given him by inspiration - even though it recorded his own death before he actually died.

babs787:

2. Christians believe that Joshua wrote the below book, please explain how he managed to write his death before his demised.
And it came to pass after these things, that Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of the Lord, DIED, … And they BURIED HIM … And Israel served the Lord all the days of Joshua, and all the days of the elders that over lived Joshua, and which had known all the works of the Lord, that he had done for Israel ….(Joshua 24:29-33)"

In just precisely the same way that Moses was inspired to write the Pentateuch. If you worry about the nature of prophetic language, that's simply because Muhammad could not see beyond his nose; and anything that he found contradictory, he and his idol *allah arranged to abrogate it and replace them with new pretences.

babs787:

3. Christians believe that jesus was given the Torah. In your bible, which part comprises the torah from Mathew to revelation?

Are you that confused? Or, do you suddenly have your wires knotted to confuse the belief of Muslims for that of Christians?

babs787:

4. also was Mathew the author of gospel of Mathew, please explain
And as Jesus passed forth thence, HE (Jesus) saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and HE (Jesus) saith unto HIM (Matthew), follow ME (Jesus) and HE (Matthew) arose, and followed HIM (Jesus). (Matthew 9:9)"

Ohh babs787, how does that verse disprove Matthew as the author of the Gospel bearing his name in the NT?

babs787:

5. explain the below contradictions please
a. Jesus' last words
Matt.27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" , Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."
Luke23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."
John19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

What is the contradiction in those verses? What you call contradictions fail to consider that these are sequences of events that transpired that very day. Jesus said and did all those things in sequence; and if you carefully check it out, you find that He cried out more than once. See it in Matt. 27:50 -

(a) "about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice. . . Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice. . ."

The problem is that many people suppose the cry was only once and then quickly see a contradiction. Help yourself, babs787. . . take a very, very careful look at any verse before you draw inferences. When you collate all the references together, you can't miss the point. I will be more than willing to share them with you if you still have concerns; but read all inclusive instead of in isolation: Matt. 27:34-50; Luke 23:46; Mark 15:22-37; John 19: 29-30.

babs787:

b. Judas died how?
"And he cast down the pieces of silver into the temple and departed, and went out and hanged himself." (Matt. 27:5)
"And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out." (Acts 1:18)

Again, Matt. 27:5 summarizes what Judas did as he committed sucide (he "went and hanged himself"wink; Acts 1:18 rather shows how he died ("falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst"wink. Obviously, in his suicide attempt, Judas fell headlong and burst in the midst - which does not negate the summary statement that he committed suicide.

babs787:

ACT 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
ACT 22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

In Acts 22, Paul spoke Hebrew to the crowd (vs. 2) and used a very familiar expression, "to hear not the voice" which meant "to not understand what is being heard". You can see this again as used in John 8:43 "Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word." The context shows clearly that the crowd heard the sound of the voice speaking; but they did not understand the substance what they heard.

So, in Acts 9:7 Paul's companion were "hearing a voice" (the sound), but they did not understand the message (the substance). Compare the same sense in I Cor. 14:11 - "Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, . ."
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2007
babs787:

a. Book of the Covenant
Exodus 24:7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the Lord hath said will we do, and be obedient.
There are those that believe the Book of the Covenant is found in Exodus chapters 20 through 23. There are no authoritative sources for this text.

You fail to see the obvious because you have become really caked up in heart and mind to reject truth. Please see verses 3 and 4 of Exodus 24 for your answer.

babs787:

b. Book of the Wars of the Lord
Numbers 21:14 Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the Lord, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon,
Certain sources believe that this is to be found by drawing text from several Old Testament books. There are no authoritative sources for this text.

Again, as above.

babs787:

c. Book of Samuel the Seer

I & II Samuel.

babs787:

d. Nathan the Prophet
2 Chronicles 9:29 Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?

Nathan was a prophet in Israel - is there anything contained I & II Samuel and I & II Chronicles that were not corroborated in the book of Nathan the porphet?

babs787:

e. Acts of Solomon
1 Kings 11:41 And the rest of the acts of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom, are they not written in the book of the acts of Solomon?

And what essential message in Solomon's career are missing in the OT canon?

babs787:

f. NUMBERS 21:14
"Wherefore it is said in the BOOK OF THE WARS OF THE LORD, What He did in the Red Sea, and in the brooks of Arnon, "
Has any one during an Archeological dig(to prove the Bible) found this little gem?

I can't laugh enough at your blabs, babs787. If there were no records of any such events in Exodus and other books of the OT canon, one could sympathise with your poor scholarship. What you need to understand is the fact of the events being authentic and recorded in the OT itself. If your concern was for archeological confirmation of the Bible, there are loads of them. Not to even say a word about the unverifiable tales of the Qur'an.

babs787:

g. JOSHUA10:13

As above.

babs787:

h. I KINGS 11:41
"And the rest of the acts of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom, are not written in the BOOK OF THE ACTS OF SOLOMON?"

Again, as explained above.

babs787:

i. 1 CHRONICLES 29:29
"Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written a BOOK OF SAMUEL THE SEER, and in the BOOK OF NATHAN THE PROPHET, and in the BOOK OF GAD THE SEER,, "

Already explained above.

babs787:

Many more still coming

From the websites where you ferreted them?

babs787:

Also under the Mosaic Law,Another taking all women and children as spoils of war by Moses,Moses was a murderer before he became a Prophet,Killing all of the "suckling infants" by the thousands by Saul,Dashing little children against rocks in the book of Psalm!Praising the dashing of little children against rocks as a form of revenge,42 innocent children were killed using Wild Bears by Prophet Elisha.

I am still waiting where you mentioned that Jesus Christ commanded Christians to do the same. It's so hilarious that when Muhammad's atrocities are highlighted, muslim apologist will run to the same OT books that they condemn and which the Qur'an claims *allah sent down to Moses. On the one hand they deny the claims of the Qur'an, and then next quote those same books to "prove" that the Bible prophesied about Muhammad!

babs787:

This has all been thrashed out before on this Forum, at the end of which no muslim was able to deny the perversion of Muhammad's sexual escapades. What is really biting you guys is the fact that Muhammad's sin are so glaring; and by the very texts of the Qur'an and Hadith, he is a self-confessed fraud.

babs787:

Literally, women's vaginas and breasts taste like "wine",

Pity. You quote a runaway "research" of a muslim retard that based that idea on a verse in Ecclesiatis, and till this very day has been unable to defend it.

babs787:

and brothers can "suck" their sisters' and lovers' privates,Fathers' fingers into their daughters' vaginas!

No wories - for you're just stating exactly what Muhammad and his followers did by claiming it is in the Mosaic law. to date, Olabowale's research on long beards still begs an erudite defence from you guys; belloti's sex and worship is still unresolved - and who is loudest about sexual perversion when Muhammad's companions claimed that the Qur'an was being revealed as they were having coitus interruptus? Even Muhammad himself confirmed that no revelation came to him at any other time than when he was on Aisha, satisfying his pedophilia.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 19, 2007
from babs787

I'm happy at least you and your writers agree this was under the mosaic law,nevertheless I challenge you to produce these texts,let's deal with it and see the purposes of the mosaic law,who they were meant for and it's relevance today not for you per se(since you may be of a rebromate mind)but for the sake of those who truly want to learn of the ways of Christ.

The ball is in your court.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 19, 2007
shahan:

No wories - for you're just stating exactly what Muhammad and his followers did by claiming it is in the Mosaic law. to date, Olabowale's research on long beards still begs an erudite defence from you guys; belloti's sex and worship is still unresolved - and who is loudest about sexual perversion when Muhammad's companions claimed that the Qur'an was being revealed as they were having coitus interruptus? Even Muhammad himself confirmed that no revelation came to him at any other time than when he was on Aisha, satisfying his pedophilia.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What a wonderful way to "recieve a revelation"! Allah himself must have be having "coitus interruptus" when he was "sending and confirming" those messages! grin
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2007
@shahan,

Quote from: babs787 on Yesterday at 05:21:01 PM
a.   Book of the Covenant

You fail to see the obvious because you have become really caked up in heart and mind to reject truth. Please see verses 3 and 4 of Exodus 24 for your answer.

why not bring out the verse instead of directing me if you are sincere

b.   Book of the Wars of the Lord

Again, as above.

bring it up

c.   Book of Samuel the Seer

I & II Samuel.

bring out the verse

d.   Nathan the Prophet

Nathan was a prophet in Israel - is there anything contained I & II Samuel and I & II Chronicles that were not corroborated in the book of Nathan the porphet?

escapist. bring the verse

e.   Acts of Solomon

And what essential message in Solomon's career are missing in the OT canon?

so "song of solomon" and "acts of solomon" is the same. ignorance is truly a disease.

f.   NUMBERS 21:14

I can't laugh enough at your blabs, babs787. If there were no records of any such events in Exodus and other books of the OT canon, one could sympathise with your poor scholarship. What you need to understand is the fact of the events being authentic and recorded in the OT itself. If your concern was for archeological confirmation of the Bible, there are loads of them. Not to even say a word about the unverifiable tales of the Qur'an.

same issue. bring out the verse.

g.   JOSHUA10:13

As above.

bring the verse.

h.   I KINGS 11:41

Again, as explained above.

bring the verse

i.   1 CHRONICLES 29:29

Already explained above.

as above

Many more still coming

none of your business and are you afraid?

Also under the Mosaic Law,Another taking all women and children as spoils of war by Moses,Moses was a murderer before he became a Prophet,Killing all of the "suckling infants" by the thousands by Saul,Dashing little children against rocks in the book of Psalm!Praising the dashing of little children against rocks as a form of revenge,42 innocent children were killed using Wild Bears by Prophet Elisha.

I am still waiting where you mentioned that Jesus Christ commanded Christians to do the same. It's so hilarious that when Muhammad's atrocities are highlighted, muslim apologist will run to the same OT books that they condemn and which the Qur'an claims *allah sent down to Moses. On the one hand they deny the claims of the Qur'an, and then next quote those same books to "prove" that the Bible prophesied about Muhammad!

no muslims condemn the OT. are u denying the OT forgeting that jesus too never condemned it. was God of the OT different from NT?.

This has all been thrashed out before on this Forum, at the end of which no muslim was able to deny the perversion of Muhammad's sexual escapades. What is really biting you guys is the fact that Muhammad's sin are so glaring; and by the very texts of the Qur'an and Hadith, he is a self-confessed fraud.

here you go again fool, u listed several allegations up and i asked u to back every allegation with verses from the Quran in which you failed in doing.

Literally, women's vaginas and breasts taste like "wine",

Pity. You quote a runaway "research" of a muslim retard that based that idea on a verse in Ecclesiatis, and till this very day has been unable to defend it.

this is what u asked for

Song of Songs 8:1-3 "If only you were to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mother's breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss you, and no one would despise me.  I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house-- she who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink [i.e., her vagina's semen!], the nectar of my pomegranates.  His left arm is under my head and his right arm embraces me."

She wished if he was her brother so that she wouldn't have to take him home in secret. Now if he was truly her husband, then what would prompt her to wish that he was her brother?   Were husbands back then not allowed to live with their wives?  If so, how did they then consummate and have children and raise generations and societies?  Were they allowed to live with each others for a while?

Her sexy breasts are quite "satisfying":

Let us look at Song of Solomon 8:10 "Dear brothers, I'm a walled-in virgin still, but my breasts are full— And when my lover sees me, he knows he'll soon be satisfied."  

She is a virgin with full swelling breasts.  When her lover meets her, he will be satisfied from those swelling breasts!  Obviously, she is referring to licking, sucking and other pornographic things that I can't mention here.  Believe me this verse is not talking about them worshiping GOD Almighty together when they meet!!  It is clearly and indisputably referring to graphic sex that involves her swelling breasts and other things such as intercourse.

Song of Songs 4:5 "Your two breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies."  

Praising the bed that they had sex on:   Let us look at Song of Songs 1:16 "How handsome you are, my lover! Oh, how charming! And our bed is verdant"  

Song of Songs 1:2-4 "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth-- for your love is more delightful than wine.   Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume poured out. No wonder the maidens love you!  Take me away with you--let us hurry! Let the king bring me into his chambers. We rejoice and delight in you; we will praise your love (i.e., semen) more than wine. How right they are to adore you!"  I don't think this would be appropriate for a kid under 18 to read.  Also, I don't think it is appropriate to have such open sexuality in a divine book anyway.

His right arm sexually feeling her body:   Let us look at Song of Songs 2:6 "His left arm is under my head, and his right arm embraces me."  

Let us look at Song of Songs 3:4 "Scarcely had I passed them when I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go till I had brought him to my mother's house, to the room of the one who conceived me."  So in other words, she was not married to him, and when she found him, she took him back to her bed room to have illegal sex with him?  If she were married to him, she wouldn't take him to her "mother's house".  She would take him to their house.

Showing off her breasts and vagina to him:

Sleeping with his sister: Let us look at Song of Songs 5:4 "I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My lover is knocking: 'Open to me, my sister, my darling, my dove, my flawless one. My head is drenched with dew, my hair with the dampness of the night.'  I have taken off my robe (i.e., she showed his breasts and vagina to him. Underwears and bras didn't exist back then!) must I put it on again? I have washed my feet, must I soil them again?  My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him."  What a disgusting way for someone to talk so pervertly about his sister and/or about her brother like that!!

said 'I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.'  May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine.  (The NIV Bible, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)"  

DO U STILL NEED MORE?

and brothers can "suck" their sisters' and lovers' privates,Fathers' fingers into their daughters' vaginas!

look at her, escapist, i asked her question and rather than answer she went diverting issue. are those allegations false from your bible and what moral do they teach?

1.   I want you to explain this, how could someone write his Obituary before his death.

Moses penned those words exactly as revealed to him by God. The fact that he wrote about his own death did not make him cower like Muhammad would have; and the sincerity of that blessed servant is accentuated by the fact that he did not change a word of what was given him by inspiration - even though it recorded his own death before he actually died.

NA WA O CHRISTIANS. why cant u accept defeat that your bible is riddled with discrepancies. didnt you see how the was written. moses predicted his age before his death and penned down those words before his death. NA WA OOO.

DID U NOTICE THIS "HE WAS 120 YEARS BEFORE HIS DEATH". SO he wrote it himself? fool

2. Christians believe that Joshua wrote the below book, please explain how he managed to write his death before his demised.

In just precisely the same way that Moses was inspired to write the Pentateuch. If you worry about the nature of prophetic language, that's simply because Muhammad could not see beyond his nose; and anything that he found contradictory, he and his idol *allah arranged to abrogate it and replace them with new pretences.

slowpoke, he predicted his own death too? didnt u read this "and israel served the Lord all the days of Joshua and all the days of the elders that over lived josua, " HE PREDICTED THAT TOO. NA WA O. DILLUSIONED.

Are you that confused? Or, do you suddenly have your wires knotted to confuse the belief of Muslims for that of Christians?

slowpoke am not confused, i asked a question. which part is the Torah from mathew to revelation?

4. also was Mathew the author of gospel of Mathew, please explain

Ohh babs787, how does that verse disprove Matthew as the author of the Gospel bearing his name in the NT?

so mathew used the word "saw a man named mathew", "saith unto Him", "annd he arose and followed him" for himself. KAI, CHRISTIANS. Professor

5. explain the below contradictions please
a. Jesus' last words

What is the contradiction in those verses? What you call contradictions fail to consider that these are sequences of events that transpired that very day. Jesus said and did all those things in sequence; and if you carefully check it out, you find that He cried out more than once. See it in Matt. 27:50 -

mathew 27v50: and jesus cried again with loud voice and yielded up his ghost.

look at this escapist. note the below verses
John19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."[/b]

the first said, he cried and gave up the ghost while the second said it is finished and gave up the ghost after receving the vinegar. where does the issue of crying again come in.
it was only mathew that used the word to buttress his saying. NA WA O. it showed clearly that they were not eye witnesses.

(a) "about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice. . . Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice. . ."

The problem is that many people suppose the cry was only once and then quickly see a contradiction. Help yourself, babs787. . . take a very, very careful look at any verse before you draw inferences. When you collate all the references together, you can't miss the point. I will be more than willing to share them with you if you still have concerns; but read all inclusive instead of in isolation: Matt. 27:34-50; Luke 23:46; Mark 15:22-37; John 19: 29-30.

professor.stop acting like one being dillusioned. none of the other verses laid claim to jesus shouting again, it was only mathew that said so (bring out your claim), even john said he died after he drank the vinegar (that was supposed to give stimulating effect)

b. Judas died how?

Again, Matt. 27:5 summarizes what Judas did as he committed sucide (he "went and hanged himself"wink; Acts 1:18 rather shows how he died ("falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst"wink. Obviously, in his suicide attempt, Judas fell headlong and burst in the midst - which does not negate the summary statement that he committed suicide.

dillusioned professor, am not asking whether he committed suicide or not, all am asking is "how did he die".

professor, did he hanged himself upside down or how could someone that hanged fell headlong (maybe he rolled over).

from your post "obviously in his suicide attempt he fell headlong"

are you that blind as not to see that he hanged himself.

[b]Quote from: babs787 on Yesterday at 05:21:01 PM

In Acts 22, Paul spoke Hebrew to the crowd (vs. 2) and used a very familiar expression, "to hear not the voice" which meant "to not understand what is being heard". You can see this again as used in John 8:43 "Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word." The context shows clearly that the crowd heard the sound of the voice speaking; but they did not understand the substance what they heard.

SO THE SAME HEBREW WAS USED IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE? haba read john yourself, "do not understand" is different from "to hear not the voice'. understand MEANS THEY HEARD BUT DO NOT UNDERATAND WHILE THE OTHER MEANS THEY DID NOT HEAR ANY VOICE. NA WA O CONFUSED PROFESSOR

So, in Acts 9:7 Paul's companion were "hearing a voice" (the sound), but they did not understand the message (the substance). Compare the same sense in I Cor. 14:11 - "Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice [/b]

professor, the issue is 'hearing a voice, but seeing no man'. we are not laying emphasis on message. "KNOW NOT THE MEANING"  MEANS THAT HE DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF WHAT HAS BEEN SAID WHILE "HEARING A VOICE" MEANS THEY HEARD A VOICE BUT "THEY DID NOT SEE ANY MAN" MEANS THEY DID NOT SEE ANY MAN BUT HEARD ONLY VOICE.
NA WA O CONFUSED AND LEARNED PROFESSOR.

professor, read again and stop blabbing 'but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me'. to you it means that they do not understand what is being said, KAI!!!
PENKELEMES PROFESSOR.

I KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DEFEND YOUR BIBLE. THE ABOVE IS JUST A TIP OF THE ICE BERG. AS WE CONTINUE I WILL BE POSTING THE REST TO YOU AND ALSO THE UNFULFILLED PROPHESIES PROVIDED YOU ANSWER THE QUESTIONS COS YOU FAILED WOEFULLY AND UNABLE TO ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTIONS.

GO OVER MY QUESTIONS, YOUR RESPONSE AND MY COMMENT TO IT TOO.

go throgh these again having failed my first questions.

1. jesus coming never materialises
mathew 10v23: but when they persecute you in this city, flee ye unto another city, for verily, i say unto you, ye shall not have gone over the cities of israel, till the son of man be come.

the disciples of jesus fled and have now perished for 2000 years, with no sign of the return of jesus.

2. prediction of early 2nd coming was unfilfilled
mathew 24v29-30: , the son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory and he will send out his angel with a loud trumphet call, truly i say to you, THIS GENERATION WILL NOT PASS AWAT TILL A THESE THINGS TAKE PLACE.

but all the generations have perished and hardly could we fnd any of them again, yet jesus hasnt come.

3. paul expectation not fulfilled.
paul counted himself among those who will be alive durng the second coming of jesus. he even counted himself among those who will meet him in the air

1st thesalonian 4V17: and the death in christ will rise first, then WE WHO ARE ALIVE, WHO ARE LEFT, SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR.

but paul has died and almost 21st century after jesus has not appeared with his heavenly host.

4. sign of faith unfulfilled

mark 16v17-18): and these signs shall follow them that believe, in my name they shall cast out devils, they shall speak in new tongues, they SHALL TAKE UP SERPENTS AND IF THEY DRINK DEALY THING, IT SHALL NOT HURT THEM , They shall lay hands on the sick and shall recover.

but some christians have died as a result of drinking poison. infact, many christiand lost their lives as a result of being bitten by snakes and many are staying long even in the hospital awaiting cure.

I AM NOT SUPRISED AT THE ABOVE VERSE. there was this incident that happened in the early 90's at the zoo in Ibadan. as a result of the saying above, the pastor wanted to try the above verse and went straight into the lion's cage (did you say daniel of nigeria) with the hope that the above verse will bail him out. but alas the lion killed the man and if not for the keepers, the lion would have devoured the man, the keepers killed the lion and removed the man's carcass. A VERY GOOD PROMISE INDEED

babysin,

Before i go into your request. u probably said King James is the widely accepted just cos i showed you missing verses in other versions. if really KJV is the most accepted. kindly do justice to this
romans 7v15 missing in king James version but present in others
or

mathew 17v21, mark 9v44, mark 9v46, luke 9v56 etc present in KJV but absent in others

here is your request and lets movefrom here

prophet naked,

genesis 9v21: noah drank the wine and became drunk, and lay uncovered in his tent and ham saw the unclothedness of his father.

2nd samuel 6v20: david dances naked before the people and before the Lord.

fornicators
judge 16v1: and he went to Gaza and there he saw a harlot and he went into her!!!

lots daughter commit incest with him!!!!

gen 19v30: lot went up out of zoar and dwelt in the hills with his two daughters. and the first born said to the younger "our father is old, and there is not a man to come to us after the manner of all the earth. come let us make our father drink wine an[b]d we will lie with him[/b] that we may preserve offspring through our father. so they made their father drink wine that night and the first born went in and lay with her father he did not know when she lay down or when she arose.
(CONTINUE WITH THE STORY)

JUDAH WITH HIS DAUGHTER IN-LAW

gen 38v15: when he saw her, he thought her to be a[b] harlot[/b], for she had covered her face. he went over to her at the roadside and said, "come let me come into you' for he did not know that she was his daughter in law. she said, "what will you give me that you may come into me? he answered , i will end you a kid dfrom the flock, so he gave them to her and went into her and she conceived by him. about three months later, judah was told,'tamar you daughter has played the HARLOT and morover SHE IS WITH CHILD BY HARLOT.

READ ABBOUT DAVID TOO 2SAM 11V1.

READ DAVID'S SON WITH HIS SISTER 2ND SAMUEL 13V1

Deuteronomy
Chapter 20
Deut 20v10: when u draw near to a city to fight against it, offer terms of peace to it. And it its answer to you is peace and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall do forced labour for you and shall serve you. But if it makes no peace with you, THEN U SHALL BESIEGE IT,  U SHALL PUT ALL THE MALES TO THE SWORD, but the women and the little ones, the cattle and everything else in the city all its spoils, u shall TAKE AS BOOTY FOR YOURSELVES AND U SHALL ENJOY THE SPOIL OF YOUR ENEMIES.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21
18-22

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. 21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. 22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree

I wonder what Christians have to say about that? So as you can see, a bad kid is stoned, and bad men are hanged on trees for all to see. I would really love to see what Christians have to say to these verses. Remember the God that the Christians believe in is the same God of the OT, so hence this is God (Or God Jesus as termed by some Christians) making these commands. So God commanded people to kill their bad kids, to kill bad people and hang them on a tree.

rape

Numbers 31: 17-18

17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

The Jewish soldiers were commanded by “God” in the bible to keep the woman children (little girls) for themselves! In addition, they commanded to kill every woman that hath know a man by lying with him. How these soldiers in those days know if the girls are virgin or not? Simply they verify it by raping them and if the Jews discovered that they are non-virgins then they kill them as they commanded by “God”.

said 'I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.'  May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine.  (The NIV Bible, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)"  

DO U STILL NEED MORE?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by niceuzor: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2007
@topic

Interesting,The Second Coming of Jesus Christ

the bible say he coming like a thief in the nite

So get prepare any day any time.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2007
@babs787,

You didn't surprise me at all by your lengthy rejoinder, and I'll just ignore the invectives for the moment. I could just keep up the argument for the fun of it, but from previous entries it doesn't seem you're getting any wiser when your concerns are addressed. I already knew where you were coming, and it's a laugh to read your response:

babs787:

shahan link=topic=29381.msg825786#msg825786 date=1169145653:

The questions you've raised are not new, neither are they personally yours - they're ferreted from Skeptic websites, and have been variously dealt with. . .

So, you admit they are from skeptic websites and not personally yours. It is actually my business to know where you guys are coming from, and what your underlying motives are, before I bother to post any replies. Since you're desperate to just recycle such and fill the pages on Nairaland, I'd better leave you to keep chasing the wind. Interestingly enough, the same Skeptic websites have listed numerous contradictions in Qur'an, and I haven't seen Christians playing the same wild game of cut and paste as is characteristic of your crew.

Whenever you have genuine questions of your own to ask, post them - and like I did previously on this thread, I'll come back with solid answers from the Bible.

Now, as to your concerns about the Trinity, have you noticed that almost all the sources you referenced were making categorical denials of what the Old Testament taught? None of those 'scholars' have examined OT texts like Isaiah 9:6 and identified who was being referred to as "the Mighty God". Indeed, the word "Trinity" does not explicitly appear in the Bible, as again the word "Bible" does not appear in either the OT or the NT. The point is that none of those scholars have been able to satisfactorily refute the doctrine of the deity of Jesus Christ even if we take Isaiah 9:6 and Psa. 2:12 alone.

When one carefully reads the Bible as it is, even in its original wording before Muhammad emerged, the conclusive testimony shows very clearly that Jesus Christ is God - and that is as far back as the 1st century when John 1:1 was penned.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2007
@shan,

what an escapist.

babs787,

You didn't surprise me at all by your lengthy rejoinder, and I'll just ignore the invectives for the moment. I could just keep up the argument for the fun of it, but from previous entries it doesn't seem you're getting any wiser when your concerns are addressed. I already knew where you were coming, and it's a laugh to read your response

slowpoke, getting wiser, when i threw questions at you and all u could do was beating sbout the bush. i knew you wouldnt be able to defend the allegations. SHAME ON YOU ONCE AGAIN.

Quote from: shahan on Yesterday at 07:40:53 PM
The questions you've raised are not new, neither are they personally yours - they're ferreted from Skeptic websites, and have been variously dealt with. . .

So, you admit they are from skeptic websites and not personally yours. It is actually my business to know where you guys are coming from, and what your underlying motives are, before I bother to post any replies. Since you're desperate to just recycle such and fill the pages on Nairaland, I'd better leave you to keep chasing the wind. Interestingly enough, the same Skeptic websites have listed numerous contradictions in Qur'an, and I haven't seen Christians playing the same wild game of cut and paste as is characteristic of your crew.

PROFESSOR, I THOUGHT YOU ARE WELL VERSED IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. WHERE IN MY STATEMENT DID I MENTION LIFTING IT FROM ANY SITE?

I TOLD YOU THAT ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. why not ask your sister copy cat to give you the site. do the questions look like copied one? ESCAPIST.

cos i said i still have more, sorry o, dont panic, i told you i was a christian before, i will teach you what you are not cleared about. i have many of your versions at home that i use in my research, so i didnt copy anything from anywhere, i read everything and lifted same from the bible.

the same Skeptic websites have listed numerous contradictions in Qur'an, and I haven't seen Christians playing the same wild game of cut and paste as is characteristic of your crew.

see liar, were you not here when babysin posted a link bringing out 'supposed contradictions' and also copying and pasting saying of some authors? no muslims challenged her and i dealt with her contraictions.

Now forget the issue of lifting. arent you ashamed of yourself? you leveled allegations against my prophet and i asked you to back it with verses from the Quran in which you failed.

i threw questions at you , rather than respond, all you could was telling that i lifted it. i thought you are wise but not knowing that you are fool.
defend yourself and answer my questions and stop this your hide and seek game.

YOU SHOULD BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.
WHY DONT U ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND STOP HIDING under the pretext of copying and pasting. no muslims challenged you when you've been copying and pasting. NOW I SHOWED YOU SOME OF THE LOOPHOLES AND U ARE TRYING TO AVOID THE QUESTIONS.

ALSO IN ANOTHER THREAD, QUESTIONS ASKED BY ISLAMPRIDE ARE STILL LEFT UNASWERED.

common professor, answer the questions and lets move ahead.

i still have questions for you on

1. sonship and only begotten son of jesus.
2 jesus as saviour.
3. jesus sent to the world.
4. jesus crucified.

but that will be when uve answered my questions.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2007
Can someone please remind these heretics and hypocrites that this is a forum not an avenue to write a theological textbook?
The lengthy posts that are more than always copied from suspect websites and are often filled with a slew of errors and bereft of any modicum of reasoning is becoming tedious to read.

Please do not go to websites searching for questions to ask, genuine people should be able to reason and think up relevant questions rather than shouting "more" and promptly going to google to ferret out nebulous "questions"!

and since when did that master of devising escape strategies begin to label others as "Escapists"? Funny enough, the increasing recourse to unintelligible, verbose and wordy posts is another strategy to avoid having to answer pressing contradictions in their quran. They post 101 questions at once knowing full well no one will be so jobless as to waste time going through them all. Keep hallucinating and hyperventilating babs787
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2007
@davidylan,

am not suprised at you, like brother like sister.

do the questions looked like copied ones?

common be a man and answer my questions. uve been posting questions nobody challenged you but when you were asked, you decided to hide claiming it was copied.

IF THE QUESTIONS LOOKED LENGHTY, PICK IT ONE BY ONE AND LETS DISCUSSS. the lenghty contradictions showed the countless number of fraud contained in your bible and as time goes on, i will be bringing all to limelight.

HYPOCRITES.

EMBAR ON THE ARK OF TODAY AS I DID AND BE SAVED AND DONT DIE IN YOUR IGNORANCE.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

At babs787, me "hide" from your nebulous questions when i have the truth, the way and the life as my eternal guide? You must be kidding!

Embark on the ark my brother, i didnt even know mohammed had also exported that to the quran too. grin The ark that leads to eternal destruction!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2007
@babas787,

Now, the noise you've been making all this while about my posting some of the verses from both the Qur'an and Hadith, here they are. We are quite aware that most Muslims readily deny the statements in the Hadith where they are embarrashing; but the very vital reason for quoting them here is the fact that the Qur'an claims Muhammad is the epitome and example that Muslims should emulate:

Qur'an 33:21
"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah."

How true is this "beautiful pattern (of conduct)" will become clear as we examine the following verses. First, let us see how Muhammad handled sexual lewdness:

MUHAMMAD'S SEXUAL LEWDNESS

1. Was Muhammad a pedophile?

Sahih Muslim, Book 8: Number 3310: The Book of Marriage [Kitab Al-Nikah] -
"A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old"

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
"Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death)."

Abu Dawud, Vol. 2, Number 2116:
Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old. (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."wink. "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

2. Did Muhammad commit incest (sex with his relation)?

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 18
Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."
[note the threat in his tone to impose his wishes on Abu Bakr, and Muhammad's arrant disregard for *Allah and his Book.]

3. Did Muhammad use the Qur'an as an licence for his lewd incest?

Sura 033.050
"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
[Not only did Muhammad use the Qur'an as a licence for incest, but he also used it to buttress his sexual perversion and womanizing, rape of war victims and prostitution. Note well that he arrogated this privilege only to himself and not to other Muslims.]

4. Did Muhammad respect the dowry rites in Aisha's case when he snatched her from her parents?.

Tabari IX:131
"My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”

5. Was Muhammad driven by sex even during his spiritual activities?

Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 13, Number 2380:
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 173
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "If you enter (your town) at night (after coming from a journey), do not enter upon your family till the woman whose husband was absent (from the house) shaves her pubic hair and the woman with unkempt hair, combs her hair" Allah's Apostle further said, "(O Jabir!) Seek to have offspring, seek to have offspring!"

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3240:
Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them: The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart.

6. Were the companions of Muhammad involved in the same sexual lewdness as the Quraish prophet?

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 62, Number 135:
Narrated Jabir: We used to practice coitus interruptus during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle
[Note carefully the implications of this: the Prophet's reaction to this practice seem more likely to have been one of consent and not diapproval.]

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 62, Number 136:
Narrated Jabir:We used to practice coitus interruptus while the Quran was being revealed.
[Notice that it was an ongoing and well-established practice among them while the Qur'an was being revealed.]

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 62, Number 137:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: We got female captives in the war booty and we used to do coitus interruptus with them. So we asked Allah's Apostle about it and he said, "Do you really do that?" repeating the question thrice, "There is no soul that is destined to exist but will come into existence, till the Day of Resurrection."

7. What was Muhammad's view of women in his sexual adventures?

Qur'an 2:223
"Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him. Give glad tidings to believers, (O Muhammad)."

8. Where was Muhammad when he received the verses of the Qur'an:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5 Book 57 Number 119
". . .the Prophet said, "O Um Salama! Don't trouble me by harming 'Aisha, for by God, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman amongst you except her."

9. In all of this, did Muhammad feel righteous or sinful about his career?

Sahih Bukhari, Invocations Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying." By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day."

Now the facts are all here, and only a few are quoted. Question: did Muhammad do those things we read of in the Qur'an and Hadith, or did he not??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okotie Cancels New Year Eve Service / Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? / Who's Your Best Bible Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 355
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.