Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,768 members, 7,837,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! (10824 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2007
@babysin,

[b]Posted by: babyosisi
Insert Quote

bellottiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
your brother has gone mad again

I can see that you are really a follower jesus. Am not suprised at your looseness. Like I said, most of you here are not cultured. When it gets to Muslim-Dialogue, rather than respond, you devised strategies, running away from issues and opening your mouth saying blasphemous statement.I wonder you are coping with your very unfortunate husband with your uncultured manner.

Jesus is Lord.
David oya you must say something here
who has the time to read this whole piece of jargon?

Piece of Jargon!I dont care who reads or who doesnt. I can see that you are really blind.If not that you are blind, didnt you see the post of your sister shahan but when i tried replying her allegations, you went wild and started misbahaving. It is tit-for-tat.

please shahan and co, take it easy on him.
I don't want to live with the guilt of aiding someone go off the deep end.

never mind babysin, let her come with her insensible allegations again having debunked all her claims up.

One last thing to you, in the multitude of words there wanteth no sin! Posting copious amounts of verbiage that makes a mockery of didactic reasoning such as yours will not help you in your quest to pooh pooh over the gaping inconsistencies, lies, fraud and immoral acts that pervade the quran and its prophet!

copious amount of verbage. Well, you sister threw allegations and I responded her but your being brain-washed has deluded you to the extent of not being able to read posts. If you still have questions, the door is opened.

If it's on another page,copy and paste it in your reply,highlight it then click on the 2nd icon, bottom row abovefrom your right that says "insert quote"
then babble away.

thanks for that. I have been trying that but my system doesnt insert quotes any time i try inserting.

I can see that you have no questions apart from the issue of Aisha.

I even laughed when one of your brothers, backslider posted wrong verses in one of the threads but when muske responded, your babysin had to admit your guilt and quoting of wrong verses on behalf of your brother.

Hey, i wonder why are we having rampant cases of gay marriages in churches and GAY BISHOPS among christians despite the fact that Jesus wasnt one. CHRISTIANITY IS REALLY A RELIGION

Also my request up has not been granted on having questions for you on each topics in which the foundation of christianity is laid.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Backslider(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2007
@bab787

The bible condemns sin in all its Entirety. We dont compell people to follow the bible with swords. Let us look at Muhamed of the prophet Of allah he had sex with a 9 year old girl let us discuss. He would have had sex with her at six you know he did not why?.

Will you have and nurture Erotic love for a 9 old for 3 years.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2007
backslider,

Posted by: Backslider
Insert Quote
@bab787

The bible condemns sin in all its Entirety. We don't compell people to follow the bible with swords. Let us look at Muhamed of the prophet Of allah he had sex with a 9 year old girl let us discuss. He would have had sex with her at six you know he did not why?.

Will you have and nurture Erotic love for a 9 old for 3 years.

i doubt it if you have been following this thread. Questions have been asked and answers have been supplied but you still dwelved into already answered issue. If you dont have anything to ask again, you are free to leave the thread for those that have sensible questions

and if you cant comprehend for your lack of vision, read the thread from up and get back to me, then i will answer you.

Peace
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2007
backslider et al,

My request  has not been granted on having questions for you on each topics on which the foundation of christianity is laid.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2007
thanks for that. I have been trying that but my system doesnt insert quotes any time i try inserting.

I can see that you have no questions apart from the issue of Aisha.

I even laughed when one of your brothers, backslider posted wrong verses in one of the threads but when muske responded, your babysin had to admit your guilt and quoting of wrong verses on behalf of your brother.

really babs,it's time for a new and updated computer.
I have talked of aisha the child bride,Mos obsession with sex and sexuality,the abuse of women and children,death  and killing of apostates,rape of captured slave girls,the sick happenings in Islamic paradise promised to the sick males,cutting off of hands and feet.
VVf prevalent in muslim Nigeia because of underage girls married to men Mo's age,the sharia on sex with infants and animals.

I've talked of all the ills of Islam not just aisha's case.

If you truly laughed,did you also laugh at the stupidity of your sister mosquito lifting a bible verse from some Islamic site and parading it as acquired knowledge until I posted the whole verse.

Islam is the worst evil on todays planet earth and I'm happy that several are beginning to see the real Islam beyond the "peace" you deceptively ferret.
Islam is only meant for chauvunistic pigs who see women  only as objects of sexual gratification,a tilth to be gone into however they desired and multiples of them too.

The earlier your eyes areopened the better for you.
I have not said a thing without supporting it with the hadiths or even the Koran.

A religion that sanctions the beheading of one who sees the light and decides to leave it is pure bondage,it's of lucifer the devil and the whole world is seeing it.
have a nice weekend.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2007
babysin,

Is that all.

howrprepared are you for my questions because you never said anything on that but wasting time on already concluded issue.

swell weekend too
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2007
I'll answer your questions when you address me properly.
Yes that is all for now and it's all been proven and yes concluded with valid evidence.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nrbn: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2007
The 138 signs of the second coming of Jesus :

http://www.jesuswillreturn.com/
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 2:51am On Jan 30, 2007
@babs787,

I see you've much improved on your MIDT; but this time it hasn't served you well because you only managed to knot yourself in your lengthy thesis and arrived at asking my questions to you without addressing them. Did your researchers miserably fail you? cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2007
@babysis,

escapist. How do you want me to address you deaconess babysin.

Shahan,

you are really a failure.You still have the gut to talk despite the unanswered questions thrown at you. You should be ashamed of yourself by now and bury your head in shame. You levelled allegations in which i responded and asked you questions but you failed woefully in responding. Am still very much around when you are able to put yourself together.

cheers cheesy grin
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

Shahan,
you are really a failure.You still have the gut to talk despite the unanswered questions thrown at you.

I'm not the only who recognizes that you have real struggles understanding simple statements. Many have wondered why I even bother to waste time to further oblige you answers where you're turning round in circles. It's easy: I do so in the hope that you'd finally see where you're missing the point and your obstinacy in understanding clear answers will be eased off. smiley

babs787:

You should be ashamed of yourself by now and bury your head in shame.

And why is that - because I've exposed your MIDT? Lol, the only thing I'm quite ashamed of is your reverse-IQ and your inability to comprehend clear statements.

babs787:

You levelled allegations in which i responded and asked you questions but you failed woefully in responding.

Sorry, my dear - if asking the same questions I asked you is the way you "responded", then I'm not really surprised that you're drivelling the way you do.

babs787:

Am still very much around when you are able to put yourself together.

For a change, you've managed to shift gear from the "waiting" mode and now being "very much around" - although, your new trend is actually washing your mascara than helping your cause.

On a more serious note, since your problem is hinged now on the authorship of Deuteronomy and Joshua, let me offer you some answers that will help allay your fears. I know you'd come back again with your MIDT, but then it just might as well be useful in showing any reader how very fatally flawed your lullaby is in your previous rejoinders. So dress warm. cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by neelsel(f): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2007
I am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2007
@babs787,

Now you might think that you're quite knowledgeable and smart in defending the grey areas of Islam. Nevermind your beggarly un-Islamic overtures, but the following quotes in your earlier responses show how far you can stoop so low in your desperate efforts to take a swipe at Christians and yet end up making Islamic blasphemies against one of the respected Prophets that even the Qur'an fears to ridicule:

1. According to babs787, Jesus lied to his disciples:

babs787:

I still hold on to that unlike jesus of the bible that lied to his disciples,

2. According to babs787, Jesus was accused of stealing in John 7:8-9; but as frantic a dilated liar as babs787 himself is, the texts he quoted said nothing about accusations of stealing:

babs787:

1. jesus was accused of stealing in
john 7v8-10
: On the feast of the tabernacles, jesus replied his brothers: go to the feast yourselves, I AM NOT GOING UP THE FEAST, and after his brothers were gone HE ALSO WENT UP, NOT PUBLICLY BUT IN PRIVATE

3. According to babs787, Jesus encouraged His disciples to steal grain; but the whole context shows how dubious babs787 can afford to be:

babs787:

2. Jesus disciples stole grain and he encouraged them because David did so too.
MATHEW 12 v1-4

Now let's see what babs787 is twisting in his warped agenda:

Matt. 12:1-4
1At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 2But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day. 3But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him; 4How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

(a). Was Jesus stealing corn in this text?
Certainly not, because the Law provided for this very action of people being free to eat from the grain fields of their neighbours as long as they did not use a sickle in harvesting:

Deut. 23:25 - "When thou comest into the standing corn of thy neighbour, then thou mayest pluck the ears with thine hand; but thou shalt not move a sickle unto thy neighbour's standing corn."

(b). Did anyone accuse Jesus of stealing corn?
Certainly not (except babs787!). The complaint was not about stealing corn, but rather about not keeping the Sabbath day (Matt. 12:2 - see also verse 8 that shows precisely the case).

(c). What exactly did David do according to that verse?
Read I Sam. 21:4-6 carefully that reveals what actually happened: 4And the priest answered David, and said, There is no common bread under mine hand, but there is hallowed bread; if the young men have kept themselves at least from women. 5And David answered the priest, and said unto him, Of a truth women have been kept from us about these three days, since I came out, and the vessels of the young men are holy, and the bread is in a manner common, yea, though it were sanctified this day in the vessel. 6So the priest gave him hallowed bread: for there was no bread there but the shewbread, that was taken from before the LORD, to put hot bread in the day when it was taken away.

Did that suggest that David stole bread in the house of the LORD? Readers should judge for themselves where babs787 got his wierd lies from!

4. According to babs787, Jesus stole a colt:

babs787:

3. jesus in the bible stole a colt and told his disciples to tell the owner that THE LORD NEEDED IT. EEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOOO
Luke 19v29-35.

a. Did Jesus actually steal a colt or fulfill prophecy?
Consider Luke 19:29-35 (actually read up to verse 38 ) and contrast with such prophetic declarations as Zech. 9:9 -

Luke 19:29-35
29And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount called the mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples, 30Saying, Go ye into the village over against you; in the which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither. 31And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him. 32And they that were sent went their way, and found even as he had said unto them. 33And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? 34And they said, The Lord hath need of him. 35And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon.

Note: if this was a case of stealing, why did the owners not raise an alarm and publicly request the arrest and punishment for stealing upon the disciples? The fact that the owners could actually release the colt is testimony to the fact that they recognized Jesus as "Lord" and His divine prerogative over all things ("The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein." Psa. 24:1; and, "For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills; I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine" - Psa. 50:10-11).

The events in Luke 19 quoted above is only a fulfillment of Zech. 9:9 -"Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass." The recognition of the divine royalty of Jesus is evident in Luke 19:38, where the multitude rejoiced - "Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest."

From the foregoing, babs787 might think he actually was attacking anyone on the Forum; but his vexations only further reveal two things commonly denied in Islam:

(a) readers should understand that when Muslims claim they "do not insult any of the prophets incuding Jesus", such a claim is dishonest. As we have seen, here is an avowed Muslim openly drooling with calumny against Jesus Christ, and hence proving clearly the pretence of the typical mindset of Muslims claiming they do not deride any of the prophets.

(b) although babs787 actually thought he would win applause by his calumny against Jesus Christ, he has only ended up proving he is an incorrigible liar that will stoop so low and stop at nothing in his fallacious exercise. As he is often known to say, "MAY GOD’S ANGER BE ON LIARS", and "MAY LIARS NEVER PROSPER" - so I have left him to carry his own curses upon himself for his lies exposed above.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2007
babs787:

i could remember in one of the threads in which a question was thrown at shahan on 'who wrote the last part of the bok of deutronomy and joshua respectively. Shahan told me IT WAS MOSES AND JOSHUA THAT WROTE ABOUT THEIR OWN DEATH WHILE
Davidylan in another thread SAID IT WAS THEIR SUBORDINATES THAT WROTE THE BOOKS FOR THEM. now, do you call those 'answers'.

Since the authorship of Deuteronomy happens to be your problem and pedantic worry, here's my answer to that small concern:

The authorship of Deuteronomy has been debated among several scholars with the concensus falling either way to denying that Moses was its author or that someone else (possibly Joshua) wrote the latter parts. The difficulty for some stands on the question that Moses could not possibly be its author since he could not have written about his death in Deut. 34:5 - "So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD."

Whatever reasons are advanced for the denials, here's why I believe that Moses was the author of Deuteronomy:

1. Its Divine Source
No one who carefully reads the Bible will miss the point that Moses was a scribe who wrote what he was commanded so to do by God Himself. "And Moses wrote all the words of the LORD" (Exo. 24:4); "And Moses wrote this law, and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and unto all the elders of Israel" (Deut. 31:9). The book of Deuteronomy does not contain Moses' ideas; and it stands to reason that he could have detailed his own death and events following thereafter simply because God revealed them prophetically to him.

2. Its Coherrent Message
Scholars who do not banter to liberal theology recognize that the book of Joshua and Deuteronomy have very marked contrasting styles; the latter more attuned to the construct and style of the first four books of the OT authored by Moses. Besides, the internal evidence of Moses receiving revelation from God explains the mystery of his ability to have been able to detail events beyond his death. Such events include the spiritual decline of Israel and God's retribution thereto (Deut. 31:16-17); and the prophecy of Jesus Christ, the promised Messiah (Gen. 3:15 and Deut. 18:15-19).

3. Its Divine Recognition
Probably one of the most authenticating is the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ recognized and ascribed its authorship to Moses. In Matt. 19:7-8 concerning a question about divorce, anyone can see that the enquirers were referring to Deut. 24:1 - and Lord Jesus affirmed that Moses indeed was its author without the slightest hint that anyone else would have possibly been so. He did not query or question that Deut. 24:1 was written by Moses or sought to correct the crowd; rather, He affirmed the point that none else was its author than Moses. This is doubly confirmed in Mark 10:3-5.

Another example is found in Mark 12:9-27 where the Sadducees most definitely were referring to Deut. 25:5-10 and said, "Master, Moses wrote unto us. . ." Rather than correct them about the author of Deuteronomy as being someone else, Jesus rather exposed their misunderstanding of the Scriptures and their lack of spiritual power. Nowehere did He suggest that someone other than Moses wrote Deuteronomy (see also Luke 20:28-38 ).

Again, in John 5:46 we read Jesus' own testimony: "For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me." Carefully reading through Moses' writings reveals that Jesus was alluding very strongly to Deut.18:15, 18 & 19 - the very same texts that Muslims many times want to arrogate to Muhammad through the back door.

The Deut. 18 texts read: "The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him." This has nothing to do with a Quraish Arabian self-acclaimed prophet, as the context reveal; and Moses could not have been referring to anyone other than the Lord Jesus Christ (see also Acts 3:22-23 and 7:37).

4. Its Prophetic Power
Not only did Moses write of things about his death, but he also wrote about events beyond his death. This is what many people miss out when questioning the authorship of Deuteronomy because they assume that a writer could not possibly write about events that he had not experienced; hence, they miss the power of its prophetic language. Moses indeed wrote about events before his time, during his time, and beyond his time. One such prophetic event that Moses spoke about beyond his death is the first advent of the Lord Jesus Christ - Deut. 18:15-19.

The Enigma - Is the Qur'an Lying?

The question of Moses' prophetic detail about his own death as the basis for denying his authorship of Deuteronomy is really childish and begs the issue. If Moses was not the author of the Torah (i.e., the Pentateuch or five books of Moses), then the Qur'an must have been dishonest about its claim to have recognized Moses' authorship of Deuteronomy. Here are the Qur'anic verses:

Sura 2:53
And when We gave unto Moses the Scripture and the criterion (of right and wrong), that ye might be led aright.

Sura 5:44
Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light, by which the prophets who surrendered (unto Allah) judged the Jews, and the rabbis and the priests (judged) by such of Allah's Scripture as they were bidden to observe, and thereunto were they witnesses. So fear not mankind, but fear Me. And My revelations for a little gain. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are disbelievers.

Sura 6:91
And they measure not the power of Allah its true measure when they say: Allah hath naught revealed unto a human being. Say (unto the Jews who speak thus): Who revealed the Book which Moses brought, a light and guidance for mankind, which ye have put on parchments which ye show, but ye hide much (thereof), and (by which) ye were taught that which ye knew not yourselves nor (did) your fathers (know it)? Say: Allah. Then leave them to their play of cavilling.

When Sura 6:91 asks, "Who revealed the Book which Moses brought, a light and guidance for mankind", the answer was: "Say: Allah." If the likes of babs787 deny that Moses was the author of the Torah (including Deuteronomy), then in the same breath they are openly ridiculing the Qur'an and inferring that the *Allah of the Qur'an was being dishonest in his claim in those verses.

There are certainly numerous verses in the Qur'an such as Sura 6:91 claiming that Allah revealed the Torah to Moses. Note that the Torah has always been regarded as "the five Books of the Moses" or "the first five Books of the Old Testament", and the Qur'an recognizes that there were more than one Book authored by Moses: (Sura 53:36 - "Nay, is he not acquainted with what is in the Books of Moses" - note the plural in 'Books'). Do a Wikipedia search to see that the Torah commonly comprises the following:

Bereishith - Genesis (In the beginning, )
Shemoth - Exodus (The names, )
Vayiqra - Leviticus (And He called, )
Bamidbar - Numbers (In the wilderness, )
Devarim - Deuteronomy (The words, )

From the foregoing, if the claims and denials of babs787 hold any substance at all, then it stands to reason that the Qur'an and its deity *allah were simply lying. However, if on the other hand the Qur'an and *allah expose babs787's confusion, one needs hardly imagine how far his MIDT has taken him. It is not surprising thereto, because nothing ever makes sense to these blabbers - not even their Qur'an which they pretend to have read.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2007
shahan honestly I've given up on the guy.
The previous threads about the 'glorious" and fraudulent koran and the other about deception in the koran got him creamed and e still get mouth talk.

and what was your question about the coming of Christ that is still unanswered?
Anyone in doubt about the idolatory called islam and koran fables only need to compare the lives of Christ the savior with that of the pedophile and rapist Mohammed
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 12:44am On Jan 31, 2007
@babyosisi,

The one thing that keeps me coming back is the articulate manner in which you and shahan and several other Christians on the Forum present debates - so convincing that only the blind will fail to see. I'm really not surprised that people like babs787 can blab out their 787 lies about Jesus Christ and the Bible, while failing to see how they end up denying their own Qur'an and ridiculing their own *allah*!

Well done shahan for that articulate response to blabs787 (yes, blabs-787) confusion.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by gbadex1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2007
@ shahan et al:

obviously that old woman refused to give BLABS787 extra akara balls, so he comes online to vent his frustations on Christianity and Christians. . . .
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2007
@shahan,

stay hooked on till babs comes your way
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2007
@babs787,

It's really an unspeakable shame that you could stoop so low to accuse Jesus of lying and stealing, and shahan simply took your accusations to pieces! I'm still wondering if you're still a muslim at all, because if your efforts are typically the mindset of Muslims, we should feel sorry for the calumny and lies of your camp.

In all the questionable claims of Muhammad, not even he levied such calumny against the Lord Jesus Christ. So, where did you get your lies from??

So, with all the lies you've propagated about Jesus Christ, can we begin now to see that your own curses are upon you, babs787?? After lying so much, can we say that you're one of the liars you cursed with "GOD'S ANGER" and "NEVER PROSPER", babs787?? No wonder!!

shahan:

(b) although babs787 actually thought he would win applause by his calumny against Jesus Christ, he has only ended up proving he is an incorrigible liar that will stoop so low and stop at nothing in his fallacious exercise. As he is often known to say, "MAY GOD’S ANGER BE ON LIARS", and "MAY LIARS NEVER PROSPER" - so I have left him to carry his own curses upon himself for his lies exposed above.

Well put.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2007
@SHAHAN,

@shahan,

firstly, you may resort to name calling and use of disgusting language for all i care. i tried curtailing your uncultured manner of response but the dog that wants to get lost will never listen to the whistle of its owner.yours wasnt the first and wont be last.how do you talk to someone that didnt receive adequate training during her youthful days let alone learn how to relate with people except resorting to name calling and using disgusting statement on every muslims that deemed fit to ask questions.you can never change a rotten soul no matter how hard you try.

to your post.

seeing your lenghy response, one would assumed that you have responded to the issue at hand. now, if i am not digressing, the you and i were talking about muhammed and i asked you to tell me

now i can see that you really ignored the questions on

) although babs787 actually thought he would win applause by his calumny against Jesus Christ, he has only ended up proving he is an incorrigible liar that will stoop so low and stop at nothing in his fallacious exercise. As he is often known to say, "MAY GOD’S ANGER BE ON LIARS", and "MAY LIARS NEVER PROSPER" - so I have left him to carry his own curses upon himself for his lies exposed above.

the above curse hangs on as long as you fail in giving me response on the below

1. was abu bakr a blood relative of the prophet
2. i asked you if aisha was a blood relative of the prophet, u never said anything.

secondly you never said anything on the false prophesied about the second coming of jesus christ.

thirdly i said jesus lied and u said no, what do you say to the below

john 7v8-10: On the feast of the tabernacles, jesus replied his brothers: go to the feast yourselves, I AM NOT GOING UP THE FEAST, and after his brothers were gone HE ALSO WENT UP, NOT PUBLICLY BUT IN PRIVATE

also
what do you say to the below
. jesus coming never materialises
mathew 10v23: but when they persecute you in this city, flee ye unto another city, for verily, i say unto you, ye shall not have gone over the cities of israel, till the son of man be come.

the disciples of jesus fled and have now perished for 2000 years, with no sign of the return of jesus.

2. prediction of early 2nd coming was unfilfilled
mathew 24v29-30: , the son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory and he will send out his angel with a loud trumphet call, truly i say to you, THIS GENERATION WILL NOT PASS AWAT TILL A THESE THINGS TAKE PLACE.

but all the generations have perished and hardly could we fnd any of them again, yet jesus hasnt come.

3. paul expectation not fulfilled.
paul counted himself among those who will be alive durng the second coming of jesus. he even counted himself among those who will meet him in the air

1st thesalonian 4V17: and the death in christ will rise first, then WE WHO ARE ALIVE, WHO ARE LEFT, SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR.

but paul has died and almost 21st century after jesus has not appeared with his heavenly host.

U NEVER SAID ANYTHING ON THOSE

lastly i asked you about the person that wrote the last part of the book of joshua and deutronomy, u said it was penned down by both moses and joshua.

professor, didnt you notice the pronoun and the tense used? he was buried and not he will be buried. they prophesised their death. so davidylan uve seen it, you are 100% wrong o, they wrote themselves.

i thought you are a professor in english language but where has your power of comprehension gone to? where in my post did i go againt both injeel and torah.

it was your brother that said nothing like those two were revealed. it seems davidylan, you have to step aside for your sister since you failed my question telling me that no book was given to both of them whereas your sister said so. u have to step aside for your professor.

professor shahan, address the issue of failed prophesy as listed above and also that of jesus telling his disciples that he wasnt going anywhere but went.

also on the relationship between abu bakr and prophet and aish with prophet, maybe related by blood as being put by you

lastly, professor i want you to answer me since i dont know and i need knowledge on the below

What did Judas do with the blood money he received for betraying Jesus?

He bought a field (Acts 1: 18)
He threw all of it into the temple and went away. The priests could not put the blood money into the temple treasury, so they used it to buy a field to bury strangers (Matthew 27:5)

Was Jesus crucified on the daytime before the Passover meal or the daytime after?

After (Mark 14:12-17)
Before. Before the feast of the Passover (John 1) Judas went out at night (John 13:30). The other disciples thought he was going out to buy supplies to prepare for the Passover meal (John 13:29). When Jesus was arrested, the Jews did not enter Pilates judgment hail because they wanted to stay clean to eat the Passover (John 18:28). When the judgment was pronounced against Jesus, it was about the sixth hour on the day of Preparation for the Passover (John 19:14)

To whom did the Midianites sell Joseph?

To the Ishmaelites (Genesis 37:28)
To Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh (Genesis 37:36)

DO JUSTICE TO THAT.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2007
@babs787,

Just a few questions on your blabs:

babs787:

how do you talk to someone that didnt receive adequate training during her youthful days let alone learn how to relate with people except resorting to name calling and using disgusting statement on every muslims that deemed fit to ask questions.you can never change a rotten soul no matter how hard you try.

Were you asking questions when you accused Jesus of lying and stealing? I thought Muslims say they never insult any prophet?? So, should I take it then that you're not a Muslim but pretending to be one?

babs787:

the above curse hangs on as long as you fail in giving me response on the below

Okay, that says it all: so you happen to be one of those who come under your own curses! One really hopes that you could help your case, but if your curses are still hanging, perhaps it confirms that your case is really hopeless?? undecided
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2007
@bari_kade,

am not peturbed by your post.keep it up, we will see who will carry the curse.

davidylan,

your sister said you were wrong that it was penned down by both of them but she failed to note the pronoun and the tensed used. professor shaan.

shahan,

bring over your lenghty response and i will respond. it was your brother that kicked against torah and injeel (maybe you were not wit your glasses to read between lines) that nothing were like the two. go over my response up and get back to me dont forget your name calling, its allowed.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2007
babs787:

am not peturbed by your post.keep it up, we will see who will carry the curse.

Certainly I don't suppose that you would be perturbed - that's just the case for people who have cursed themselves! wink
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by gbadex1(m): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2007
@ shahan and bari_kade:

obviously them emergency pills are no longer working on blabs787.

Shahan, please prepare the hypodermic needles and strait jackets.

@blabs787:

don't worry dawg, everything's going to be alright. Once u get a couple of anti-psychotic shots, ur brain starts to interprete messages more accurately, hence reducing drastically ur Reverse-IQ (TM) (all thanks to shahan for eruditely coining such a term)
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by sharetroll(m): 2:35am On Feb 01, 2007
Jesus never claimed to be anything other than a man.

Jesus was a politically motivated radical that spoke not in absolutes but what ifs.

His people were considered unhuman by those in power because they worshipped only one diety and not many.

Christ is a title given, much like King.

Jesus would not have wanted to be placed above anyone else, he was a true man of the people, an oppressed people and he would have seen such a title as being given the ablity to oppress.

the open mind gives way to the open soul (paraphrased)
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 01, 2007
babs787:

davidylan,

your sister said you were wrong that it was penned down by both of them but she failed to note the pronoun and the tensed used. professor shaan.

No sir, she said no such thing. If you read my responses without hopping away with percieved contradictions, you would have noticed that i expressly stated i was only giving my oppinion. Shahan has given ample REASONS why Moses authored Deuteronomy, on that i rest my case!
Noting tense and pronouns? Please remind me if Moses wrote Deuteronomy in English language, i must have forgoten.

sharetroll:

the open mind gives way to the open soul (paraphrased)

Mathew 12: 43-45
the open soul gives way to the foothold of devils (paraphrased)
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by sharetroll(m): 3:18am On Feb 01, 2007
davidylan:

the open soul gives way to the foothold of devils (paraphrased)

LOL, CLASSIC IDIOT. The paraphrased statement doesn't hold water, so they search for something, anything, to save face,

Keep on looking, Take your time, In the end you'll just support my position,
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 01, 2007
sharetroll:

LOL, CLASSIC IDIOT. The paraphrased statement doesn't hold water, so they search for something, anything, to save face,

Keep on looking, Take your time, In the end you'll just support my position,

grin grin grin lol. classic! I wonder when it became an offence to post our oppinions, afterall you just ridiculed the very God i worship and no one here called you an idiot.
No problemo dear, even a fool when he is quiet is assumed to be wise! grin cheers!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by sharetroll(m): 3:54am On Feb 01, 2007
davidylan:

grin grin grin lol. classic! I wonder when it became an offence to post our oppinions, afterall you just ridiculed the very God i worship and no one here called you an idiot.
No problemo dear, even a fool when he is quiet is assumed to be wise! grin cheers!

Say what? Just more excuses. Here you go loser, It's your saying beatch. I can't tell you how happy I am that you've confirmed to me that I'm a fool. You've been saved of sorts. Now if you could just stop falsifying.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 01, 2007
grin grin grin what else did i expect from an 18 yr old who is still wet behind the ears?
Language such as "bitch", "loser", "idiot" are things you expect to hear from a kid! Keep it up. cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2007
@davidylan,

you are now sayin you just brought out an opinion. didnt you go through your response to muske when she asked you on 'who wrote the last chapters of the two books', u said the subordinates might have penned down the last chapters.

also you also said no bok were given to both of them whereas your sister brought verses buttressing my point that books were given to both of them.

now for you and shahan,

add this to your alreay given questions, uve been saying he was crucified, lets start the viewing from here.

1. where did the second denial take lace?
a. was to a maid in the gateway (mark 14v69)
b. was to another maid in the porch (mathew 26v71)
c. was to a man (luke 22v58)

2. who carry the cross to the golgotta
a. simon of cyrene carried it (mathew 27v32, luke 23v26)
b. jesus carried the cross by himself (john 19v17)

3. how many thief reviled jesus?
a. both the two thieves (mathew 27vv44)
b. one out of the two thieves (luke23v49-50)

4. when was the curtain turned?
a. after the cry (mark 15v34-38, mathew 27v46-52)
b. one time (luke 23v45-46)

let me stop here in order for you to respond.

Shahan,

we will see who the liar really is since youve made the habit of calling babs a liar (including lafile in her post) and who the curse will hang on?

gbade.x,

just hold on. we will see who really need the doctor
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Backslider(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2007
@babs

when you finish with this one then I will know you are one that reads and research

The Quran is the perfect word of Allah and cannot have errors. Written by Allah, its perfection has existed since time began.

There is a passage in the Quran that describes the mother of Jesus of Nazareth as the sister of Aaron. It goes like this: “At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: ‘O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought! O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!’" (Sura 19:27-28).

But Aaron, the brother of Moses, lived and died centuries before Mary, the mother of Jesus was born; and Aaron’s sister was Miriam, not Mary. In the Arabic language, the word for Mary and Miriam is the same word, (Maryam) perhaps the cause of this mistake. It is an error that an Arab of the 7th Century might make, to confuse Mary with Miriam, but not a mistake that the all-knowing Allah would make.

The above error was discovered during Muhammad’s lifetime, and it was brought to his attention. He had an answer for it.

His explanation went as follows: “The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostles and pious persons who had gone before them.” (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book on General Behaviour (Kitable Al-Adab), Book 025, Number 5326).

There is no way that Muhammad could have known that this was the reason that Mary was called “sister of Aaron” in the Quran unless Allah told him. Mary is never addressed anywhere (and for any reason) as “the sister of Aaron” in any of the Jewish or Christian scriptures. So either Allah gave this explanation to Muhammad as the reason why Mary was addressed in the Quran as “the sister of Aaron,” or Muhammad lied.

If we believe that Allah told this to Muhammad, then we have to wonder why, to avoid the appearance of an error in the Quran, Allah didn’t explain the use of the phrase “sister of Aaron” right in the Quran in the first place. For example, why didn’t the Quran say something like this: “At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: ‘O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought!’ And addressing her with a pious name of old, they said, ‘O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste’"? Surely Allah, being the greatest of all poets, could have found a beautiful, perfect way to explain this issue in the Quran.

Allah has many attributes, but “stupid” is not one of them. Why did Allah allow His perfect book to be doubted and attacked for describing Mary as “the sister of Aaron” when Allah could have easily fixed the problem beforehand right in the Quran? Because Allah did not fix this passage, many believe that Muhammad was lying to cover a mistake that he, not Allah, had made. Note that Muhammad’s explanation nullifies all other possible explanations, such as the possibility that the brother of Mary mentioned in the Quran was a different “Aaron” from the brother of Moses.

Also note that the Quran is a perfect book, but contains an imperfection that could have easily been corrected within the book itself, creating a contradiction of the most fundamental sort.

Surely Allah knew that the phrase, “sister of Aaron” would be read as a mistake by many readers. He knew that the Arabic word for Miriam and Mary was the same word, pointing to an Arab (and who else but Muhammad?) as the likely source of this passage. For all these reasons, Allah had every incentive to correct this problem in the Quran so that it would not look like Muhammad’s mistake; but He didn’t correct it.

Therefore, we conclude that Allah did not write the Quran.

However it is very likely that this hadith was forged and falsely attributed to Muhammad. It is an attempt of the Muslims to whitewash Muhammad’s error.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okotie Cancels New Year Eve Service / Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? / Who's Your Best Bible Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.