Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,329 members, 7,839,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! (10828 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2007
@gbade.x,

someone sent me mail telling me to stop arguing back and forth with you that you will never listen but i told him never to worry that since youve decided to be exceeding your limit in your religion, i wont hesitate in bringing out the fraud, lies in your bible.

u cannot accept jesus in the holy quran and condenmed the Allah of the same book, its either you accept the two or you ignore the two and mind you, as long as God in the bible is different from Allah, so also jesus in the quran from that of the bible.

my efforts here is not intended to deride christians (i have scores of them as friends and we respect each other's faith) and certainly not to mock jesus (be upon him) and his teachings. (Allah forbids). The intent is obviously to point out that false charges, misrepresentations, lies, frauds against Allah and his prophets, are in themselves derisive and constitute disbelief.

we will see who the real liar is and who needs doctor.

shahan and davidylan, as long as you continue exceeding your limit forgetting to mend the holes in your religion, babs wont hesitate in bringing out the lies, frauds in your bible, for you is your religion and for me, my religion and never exceed your limit.

in addition, according to lafile labelling me liar, we will see the real liars and never run away the debate is just starting.

do justice to the above question

NOTE:

since you all, shahan, babyosis, davidylane etc have made the habit of re-bringing questions cos i can still remember vividly when olabowale thrashed out the same issue with havila, but still shahan brought the same questions, but if it were babs, they would be saying babs has nothing to offer but re-bringing issues, i will be very happy if you answer the questions above and when you do that, i have questions for you on:

1. jesus dying for your sin.
2. cruci fix-tion or cruc fi-ction
3. jesus being sent to the whole world
4. jesus as the ony begotten son (john 3v16)
5. jesus as saviour.
6. step by step fraud or absurdities in the bible
7. jesus as God

but the above will be thrown at you when you answer the questions above.

the debate gets interesting each day

we will see the real liars as time goes on.

Still on the 2nd coming of jesus christ. stay hooked on readers and see the real liars
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Backslider(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2007
@BABS787

NEVER MIND I WILL COMTINUE TO DIG DEEP INTO RESEARCH ABOUT THE QURAN AND IF I DISCOVER ANY TRUTH IN IT THAT SAVES ONE I WILL WRITE 5 TOPICS TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM NOW A MUSLIM TILL THEN BROS I REMAIN YOURS TRULY.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by mrpataki(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2007
What then shall we say to these things. . . . . . . . . . . .

Babs787, you desire not to know the truth, but seek for endless debates, personally, I wish you will sit down for a second and listen, but you like jumping here and there, without getting an acute point to reason on.

Good luck on your highly prized ignorance.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2007
I won't claim to hold conference for shahan or anyone here; but it would rather be best to leave blabs-787 to his pranks.

babs787:

my efforts here is . . .certainly not to mock jesus (be upon him) and his teachings. (Allah forbids). The intent is obviously to point out that false charges, misrepresentations, lies, frauds against Allah and his prophets, are in themselves derisive and constitute disbelief.

Not surprising - there are many typical Muslims who speak with both sides of their mouth. While pretending they never mock/insult any prophet, they actually do - and then will turn again and lie publicly that they never did!

babs787:

. . .we will see who the real liar is and who needs doctor.

. . .stay hooked on readers and see the real liars

We've seen the real liar in action - babs787, and so far none of his doctors have been able to cure him! More than that, he has cursed himself for his vexed lies! cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by gbadex1(m): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2007
@ blabs787:

pray tell, who sent you that e-mail?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2007
@gbade.x

you still labelled babs a liar despite the glaring contradictions up. like i said the curse is still on and will be until my questions above are answered.

mrpataki,

welcome. how was the relocation. hope cool.'ile atura o'

you still labelled babs as being a liar, i threw glaring questions at davidylan and shan, rather than answer, you still claimed am jumpinghere and there. once again God's curse isstill hanging on liars

@barikade,

'ipako o gbo suti, ori elegan lo baje'

my efforts here is . . .certainly not to mock jesus (be upon him) and his teachings. (Allah forbids). The intent is obviously to point out that false charges, misrepresentations, lies, frauds against Allah and his prophets, are in themselves derisive and constitute disbelief.

Not surprising - there are many typical Muslims who speak with both sides of their mouth. While pretending they never mock/insult any prophet, they actually do - and then will turn again and lie publicly that they never did!

really. maybe you bring me proof in which i mocked any prophet. if you levelled allegations against me mocking jesus in the bible, you dont need to be angry at me, you should rather be towards your bible cos i brought it from your bible. and my friend where have you been when your cohorts have been saying all sorts of blasphemy against my prophet.

Quote from: babs787 on Yesterday at 04:27:35 PM

. . .we will see who the real liar is and who needs doctor.

. . .stay hooked on readers and see the real liars

We've seen the real liar in action - babs787, and so far none of his doctors have been able to cure him! More than that, he has cursed himself for his vexed lies!

ok,babs is still a liar despite the fact that he brought out contradictions from your bible. the curse is still hanging on liars

@shahan,

let me revert to your issue on the author of the book of deutronomy but it never affects my questions up

1. moses died there in the land of moab but not will die in theland of moab.
2. and he buried him in a valley but not will be buried in the valley. also note the word'he' and 'buried him' used
3. no man know his sepulchre unto this day but not no man will know hissepulchre till
4. and moses was 120 years when he died but not moses will be 120 years when he will die.
the above shows that moses didnt write the above (davidylan, am moving closer to you on your subordinates writing it for him). in the sentence above, past tense is being used instead of future tense. the first sentence even showed that it was penned down after the death of moses.' he died there acording to the lord", yet babs is still a liar.

have you been noticing plagiarism in the bible. who copied who? (thatwill be later when the above is addressed).

in addition, the foundation of christianity is on 'the crucifixtion or crucifiction of jesus christ.if there is no crucifiction, there is no resurrection and where there is no resurrection, there is no christianity.

we muslims believe that he wasnt killed nor crucified and i stand by that too.(ve even given you part of the contradictions therein). so if you go against that, the door is wide opened.

lastly, if you do not stop infringing on muslims faith, babs will never relent in exposing the fraud therein.

good luck
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@barikade,
'ipako o gbo suti, ori elegan lo baje'
- - -
really. maybe you bring me proof in which i mocked any prophet. if you levelled allegations against me mocking jesus in the bible, you don't need to be angry at me, you should rather be towards your bible because i brought it from your bible.

It's not surprising that they call you blabs because you can't see, read, or comprehend! I'm not angry at you (is that another issue you can't see, read or understand??); rather, my concern is that even when your lies have been eruditely debunked by shahan quoting the very verses you used, your blabbing hasn't been cured! Keep blabbing. . . and don't forget to keep cursing yourself (its effect is actually working on you!). wink

babs787:

and my friend where have you been when your cohorts have been saying all sorts of blasphemy against my prophet.

I've been around simply reading the posts and checking the points made from the Qur'an and the Hadith. So far, all the quotes were confirmed and are still there in your holy books, even if no comments were made. If you felt that these quotes about your prophet were lies, I'm still asking who is lying - you, or the Qur'an and the Hadith? You may be angst about the things said concerning Muhammad; but what I'm interested in is simply if these things are actually true as recorded in the Qur'an and the Hadith.

babs787:

ok,babs is still a liar despite the fact that he brought out contradictions from your bible. the curse is still hanging on liars

"Okay, babs is still a liar" - as you have just confirmed - and the curse is still hanging on liars like babs who cursed himself. So far, I haven't read anyone else pronouncing curses on anyone as you did (pardon me if I missed the link); but my concern is: why did you curse yourself at all?

babs787:

have you been noticing plagiarism in the bible. who copied who? (thatwill be later when the above is addressed).

We might just as well be ready to notice the "plagiarism" in the Qur'an.

babs787:

in addition, the foundation of christianity is on 'the crucifixtion or crucifiction of jesus christ.if there is no crucifiction, there is no resurrection and where there is no resurrection, there is no christianity.

Granted; and the case of the crucifixion (that's the spelling) has been well established. That is why there was a resurrection - and there is a resurrection.

babs787:

we muslims believe that he wasnt killed nor crucified and i stand by that too.(ve even given you part of the contradictions therein). so if you go against that, the door is wide opened.

Okay, whatever you muslims believe about Jesus being crucified or not. The door is wide open - for more of your lies?

babs787:

lastly, if you do not stop infringing on muslims faith, babs will never relent in exposing the fraud therein.

No, no, no. . . and no! shocked Just simply come back and correct your English, because you've just stated that if people "do not stop infringing on muslims faith, babs will never relent in exposing the fraud therein (i.e., muslim faith!)." I hope your lies are not confusing your English to help you admit that there are fraud in "muslim faith" which you will never relent in exposing?? I thought you knew your tenses well enough to advise on Deuteronomy??

babs787:

good luck

Okay O. . . happy chance as well.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by gbadex1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2007
@ babs787:

my only question is this : who sent you that e-mail about me?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2007
@gbade.x,

I'm waiting to see the next lie he devices for that question; and if you dare refute it, watch out for his self-inflicted curses! tongue
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by gbadex1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2007
@ bari_kade:

oh, i'm used to babs and his ways. He has this tendency of digressing/evading from questions. The dude just keeps digging a hole for himself.

@babs787:

like you usually say, i'm waiting. who sent you that e-mail?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by mrpataki(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2007
@ gbade,
And you think he is going to tell you
Wait till another time. I know that guy better. He is a pro at evading responses to questions posed at him!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2007
@mrpataki,

mrpataki:

I know that guy better. He is a pro at evading responses to questions posed at him!

Don't forget his Masters degree - MIDT! cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by mrpataki(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2007
@ bari_kade,
Infact you are very right there in the Masters Degree awarded to him by his kewu masters.

Just on another angle now, thought you were around 50-60yrs of age considering your various inputs overtime, but now I know better.

God Bless smiley

@ All,
Please where is Havila?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2007
mrpataki:

@ All,
Please where is Havila?

sad Havila may hopefully return someday. Oga Seun banned him for disagreeing with him on another thread and changed his username! He has vowed not to return. sad
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by gbadex1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2007
That's seriously messed up, man - Seun changing his username to Aggressive_Havila. dude sent me an e-mail talking about it. . .
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by mrpataki(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2007
I got the email too.
Not to digress the topic, I believe Jesus Christ is coming back here on earth, then, Havila must return too to nairaland!

So Havila wherever you are, you are so much missed and loved.

@ Oga Seun,
To go against you means an outright change of ones name and priviledges here, there, whats the point coming on nairaland.com

We may all have our shortcomings, but dont let it get the better part of our reasonings.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2007
gbade.x,

i can see that you are havng visual problem. where in my post did i say the mail was from you?

now to three of you (mr pataki, gbade, barika) but most especially gbade, if you do not answer my below questions, the curse will continue hanging on you.

let me have your explanation.
What did Judas do with the blood money he received for betraying Jesus?
He bought a field (Acts 1: 18)
He threw all of it into the temple and went away. The priests could not put the blood money into the temple treasury, so they used it to buy a field to bury strangers (Matthew 27:5)

Was Jesus crucified on the daytime before the Passover meal or the daytime after?

After (Mark 14:12-17)
Before. Before the feast of the Passover (John 1) Judas went out at night (John 13:30). The other disciples thought he was going out to buy supplies to prepare for the Passover meal (John 13:29). When Jesus was arrested, the Jews did not enter Pilates judgment hail because they wanted to stay clean to eat the Passover (John 18:28). When the judgment was pronounced against Jesus, it was about the sixth hour on the day of Preparation for the Passover (John 19:14)

To whom did the Midianites sell Joseph?

To the Ishmaelites (Genesis 37:28)
To Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh (Genesis 37:36)

ALSO WE WILL SOON KNOW WHETHER IT WAS CRUCIFIXION OR CRURIFRAGIUM.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2007
i also missed havila and shahan a lot.

grin grin
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by gbadex1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2007
from babs787:
@gbade.x,

someone sent me mail telling me to stop arguing back and forth with you that you will never listen but i told him never to worry that since youve decided to be exceeding your limit in your religion, i wont hesitate in bringing out the fraud, lies in your bible

i only sent that who sent you that e-mail. simply as ABC. just tell me who sent you that e-mail.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by gbadex1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2007
@ blabs787:

needless to say, i won't bother answering your "questions". I also implore my other Christian brethren not to bother answering ur "questions", because no matter how many times answers are given to your often mischevious "questions", you start talking a whole load of crapola, terming the answers as "beating around the bush".

One more thing blabs, no curse is/will ever hanging/hang on my head. Why? Because the Blood of the Lamb has atoned for my sins, taking away every curse you can bring up. same goes for my Christian brothers and sisters in tha hizzouse.

To cap it all, your curses are like a cross btw the bottomless pit and basket. THEY ARE BASELESS AND DON'T HOLD WATER!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by mrpataki(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2007
I pity those who try to address this apology of a human being called babs787. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I stopped it long time ago.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2007
@gbade,

i only sent that who sent you that e-mail.

make me understand, the sentence above is too much for me pls

[b]needless to say, i won't bother answering your "questions". I also implore my other Christian brethren not to bother answering your "questions", because no matter how many times answers are given to your often mischevious "questions", you start talking a whole load of crapola, terming the answers as "beating around the bush".

am not surprised because you have no answers. just answer the questions once and i will never bother you again. it should have been written this way:

needless to say, i won't bother answering your "questions". I also implore my other Muslim brothers not to bother answering your "questions", because no matter how many times answers are given to your often mischevious "questions", you start talking a whole load of crapola, terming the answers as "beating around the bush".

One more thing blabs, no curse is/will ever hanging/hang on my head. Why? Because the Blood of the Lamb has atoned for my sins, taking away every curse you can bring up. same goes for my Christian brothers and sisters in tha hizzouse.

gbade or what do you call yourself. havent you been reading your posts and the number of times you have been mentioning the issue of curse hanging on you?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by mrpataki(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2007
@ blabs787,
Havila once said it, let me borrow those exact words now:
You are total waste of intellect and space!

What exactly is your point above on?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2007
@mrpataki,

@ blabs787,
Havila once said it, let me borrow those exact words now:
You are total waste of intellect and space!

What exactly is your point above on?

I DONT GIVE A DAMN ON WHATEVER YOU MIGHT BE SAYING. IF YOU ARE TOO BLIND TO READ POSTS AND RESORTED TO BEING BIASED, YOUR BROTHER GBADE SHOULD BE IN THE BEST POSITION TO ANSWER YOU.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by gbadex1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2007
Quit with the yapping blabs.

Now, i'd ask you the question again as simply as possible:

who sent you that e-mail?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2007
gbade. x:

Quit with the yapping blabs.

Now, i'd ask you the question again as simply as possible:

who sent you that e-mail?

Phew! After how many times of being asked the same question! Is it obvious blabs787 won't provide any answers because he 'engineered' that story?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by teeteelayo: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2007
Hi NAIRALANDERS,ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEXT NYSC BATCH?PLS I NEED THE DATE AND MORE INFO THANKS.KIP THE GOOD WORK ON.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by gbadex1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2007
what the flaming f. . .? wrong thread dawg!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2007
Lol. . . abeg anyone wey know the answer fit help the guy. We no go blame them if the NYSC have themselves together in the first place! To enter school, na wah - to graduate and leave school, na double wahala! tongue
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by gbadex1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2007
True story, bro! Education's a hellhole in 9ja. . .
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2007
gbade & barikade,

i dont blame you.when you dont believe yourselves, let alone believing another person. what would it have profited me if i lied claiming that somene sent me mail? escapist.

you tactically avoided my questions and resorted to asking me senseless question.

and if your problem is knowing the person that wrote the mail, his name is bolaji and having told you, i need your comment on that and also dont forget to answer my questions.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2007
@babs787,

I'm not surprised your blabbing problem is not solved yet. And what questions did you blab about that have not been dealt with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. / Who's Your Best Bible Character? / OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.