Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari (63083 Views)

What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
ok...
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by odomanis: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
loopman:
Anything that this woman touch, becomes cursed.

Wait until you become 70years like she is now then, compare your look then with her look now and know who is cursed between you and her.

1 Like

Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by Yeeyo: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
D man dat mark his word jonathan
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
This woman fine pass VickyRotex walahi
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by tanteta(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
She just said her own part of the story... GEJ jah bless.
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by zurine(f): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
wow
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by Nathanieloo7(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
I no buy no blood is worth my ambition ooo,na so him lure me with no shoe crap, we are wiser now
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by loopman: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
odomanis:

Wait until you become 70years like she is now then, compare your look then with her look now and know who is cursed between you and her.

Never! That old Abuja-ashewooo! grin
Is she your mum?
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by emilyone(f): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Old mama youngee grin
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by defendedvictim(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Humanbeing1st:
in d olding days people like u would have been use to trade by barter, ordinary "old" u can spell yet u go ey talk say ur school fee no be waste of money
see who is correcting someone else...na wa o

Take out the log from your eyes first b4 trying to remove d spec from another's eye
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by Bhella5(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
eleojo23:
GEJ disappointed a lot of people by conceding defeat especially those who wanted him to hold on to power so that they can give him the Gbagbo treatment.
He disappointed them and put them to shame.
I quite agree with you. GEJ was used and manipulated by those cabals from SS/SE. No offence.
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by Chuksnwafor1985: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
GEJ has done pretty well by admitting defeat..No incumbent President will do that, especially when you have the power of incumbency....... GEJ,we love you,even the haters party loves more.
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by HopeAlive14(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
After being the President of this nation for 6 years and "losing" at the last Presidential poll, it was gentlemanly, nay, Patriotic for him to concede defeat (irrespective of the electoral irregularities).

In Africa where majority of our leaders are power hungry, with the attitude of: "either it benefits me or no one else", such gesture as that of GEJ's is rare.

Believe it or not, the relative peace we are enjoying today in this country emanated from this humble, selfless, patriotic action of former President GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by happney65: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

This heroic thing is now sounding like Deadpool. It is crap.

He lost by over 2million votes.

What would he have done with Rtd Gen Obasanjo, IBB, Abdusallam etc at the other side.

He should enjoy is life peacefully and stop over flogging the 'no blood is worth his ambition' crap.

But your Man did not accept defeat since 2003 even when it was Glaring that he lost.Went to the supreme court on all cases and even made statements that led to the death of hundreds of people just because the weere man lost an Election..If GEJ had not conceded defeat and behaved like Buhari,nothing would happen and we can only sit down here and rant and rant as you Nigerians are known to do..

He did the best for Democracy,strengthened Inec,and for this he deserves commendation..At least nobody has ever done so in your Family..APC Family..Sorry i forgot Mr Bubu has refused to congratulate Bayelsa Govornor on he's Win.. Nonesense People.. omolola15
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by LyfeJennings(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
This woman is a sweet cougar. I wish I can meet her in person tho
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by dstar01(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

What would he have done with Rtd Gen Obasanjo, IBB, Abdusallam etc at the other side.

He should enjoy is life peacefully and stop over flogging the 'no blood is worth his ambition' crap.

Was this Jonathan talking or Ita Giwa? Think with ur brain and not arse
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by bennywise30(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
“ he said, ‘Aunty, I already know what the outcome would be. I have done the right thing. I am keeping to my word that no blood is worth my ambition"
""AUNTY""??
I almost cried such a gentle man with respect ,Mr jojo you still have my respect no mater what
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by dondavinchi(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

if e deh pain u go and bleep ur mum
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by banmee(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
OKDnigeria:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/16/what-jonathan-told-me-after-he-conceded-to-buhari-ita-giwa/

Nigerians and English. At last? Like we care about it or even knew they spoke in the first place.
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by appini: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nathanieloo7:
I no buy no blood is worth my ambition ooo,na so him lure me with no shoe crap, we are wiser now

Then go and meet Osho baba; so he can tell you how to do the needful. Nonsense!
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
Source no dey click
Na you no click am well , make you go use hammer.
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by dstar01(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nawa4nl:
We all know that had APC not been declared winners there would have been blood shed.

They started off by killing the Christian Kaduna governor in a helicopter crash and attempting the kill the Christian Tarba Governor in a helicopter crash.

We can all see the party APC is a bloody party.

Don't say things when you don't have proof , OK?
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by great664(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

Sure thing he lost with over 2million vote but do you deeply believe that?

Do you believe with the high rate of illiteracy in the North that Kano will produce 1.9million vote without a single void(mistake) vote for APC? Deep down do you believe it?

Do you still believe the Vote from Enugu, PHC, Kastina, Sokoto and most states?

Let's stop praising these leaders or supporting them, they only care about themselves.

Go to Kano, Kastina, Lagos, Abuja in fact all 36states in Nigeria and see the rate of Northern Beggars on the street , Do you know that Nigeria has the resources to cater, provide infrastructure and jobs that will transform thier life and generation unborn? That Nigeria has the means to provide FREE, good and quality education to her citizens mostly the Northern part? What has the leaders and Billionaires do to eradicated such backwardness? I guess nothing, so they can teaming that way and easy to be brainwashed for selected view.

Instead of the Youth fighting for a better and good Governance we keep defending and promoting parties

Nigeria really has a long way to go.
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by Slimszy: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=dammytosh post=43004373]Mchewwww

What would he have done with Rtd Gen Obasanjo, IBB, Abdusallam etc at the

Damn.... You sound so bitter... May God give you sense to see beyond the visible
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by dstar01(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
eleko1:
Mama Bakassi sad,ok,Thnk U but it won't stop baba Daura to do the needful/recover our money from jona nd his Dasuki undecided thank U Mama

If Jona is found guilty of embezzlement, let him be prosecuted and our money recovered but until there is an hard copy evidence of that, respect the man
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by truthspeaks: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
No be Jonathan de talk, na Ita-Giwa de talk am. Read b4 u comment
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by fallout87: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't see why it is so hard for APC zombies to give him credit for GEJ not starting a war to keep presidency.

Had that been Buhari, IBB, OBJ.... Would they have been so eloquent?

The country would have went to war with many dying

1 Like

Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

did he just made the statement. Or u are suffering from comprehension deficiency
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by eleko1: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
The money he gave Metuh,Dasuki and Co is for what?Stealing is now corruption if u dnt knw.
dstar01:

If Jona is found guilty of embezzlement, let him be prosecuted and our money recovered but until there is an hard copy evidence of that, respect the man
sad undecided undecided undecided undecided sad sad undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.