Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari (63089 Views)

What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by FazzyKachi(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

This heroic thing is now sounding like Deadpool. It is crap.

He lost by over 2million votes.

What would he have done with Rtd Gen Obasanjo, IBB, Abdusallam etc at the other side.

He should enjoy is life peacefully and stop over flogging the 'no blood is worth his ambition' crap.

you need seriously help cause yo lost yo mind suddenly_Na bcuz dog and baboons no shed blood na why yo open yo stoopid mouth dy talk! Yo for don die nah!
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by AdeniyiA(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

What would he have done with Rtd Gen Obasanjo, IBB, Abdusallam etc at the other side.

He should enjoy is life peacefully and stop over flogging the 'no blood is worth his ambition' crap.

hogwash statement, whereas thousand people died as a result of money diversion, many soldiers were killed as a result of inadequate provision of arms, etc... so, that "no blood is worth his ambition " is a political hogwash statement undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by jmand(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
You deserve to say whatever you want after you destroy and betray us with BH, and you realise that you automatically thrashed by PMB, so whatever you have had said already is nothing but useless. Get lose loser!!!
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by omolola15(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
happney65:

But your Man did not accept defeat since 2003 even when it was Glaring that he lost.Went to the supreme court on all cases and even made statements that led to the death of hundreds of people just because the weere man lost an Election..If GEJ had not conceded defeat and behaved like Buhari,nothing would happen and we can only sit down here and rant and rant as you Nigerians are known to do..

He did the best for Democracy,strengthened Inec,and for this he deserves commendation..At least nobody has ever done so in your Family..APC Family..Sorry i forgot Mr Bubu has refused to congratulate Bayelsa Govornor on he's Win.. Nonesense People.. omolola15

Since jonathan left office. You suddenly turn to his defender. And you used to be his number one enemy when he was in power. You are a pure hypocrite
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by favouryemmy: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

Deadpool crap? i dont think so. I watched it last week and it was awesome.
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by ajoskele(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nawa4nl:
We all know that had APC not been declared winners there would have been blood shed.

They started off by killing the Christian Kaduna governor in a helicopter crash and attempting the kill the Christian Tarba Governor in a helicopter crash.

We can all see the party APC is a bloody party.
So they have already formed APC when Azazi and Yakowa were killed?
So it was APC that flew the jet Suntai was?
Receive Sense!!
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by monex(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

abi o. anyway for the bolded, he is not the one over flogging it.
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by chrischike(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
chai Gej iso alryt### mama bakassi I for like join dos boiz wey dey help u rebrand ur u know na as nwa afo Igbo wey sabi wut do
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by ronaldbecky(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Responding, he said, ‘Aunty, I already know what the outcome would be. I have done the right
thing. I am keeping to my word that no blood is worth my ambition...lolz lies of the centuries
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by greatbrian(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
loopman:
Anything that this woman touch, becomes cursed.
Dz extremely rude and in called for. I think u hv a mum too. Politics aside. She's someone mum. Na wa o
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by greatbrian(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
wellmax:
Okay we don hear. The GEJ guy is enjoying his time off office, whereas some NLders are still campaigning for him.

GEJ, we are glad you conceded, but of more importance is that fact that you lost squarely.
And more important is z u r really enjoying d change u voted for....... Thumps up bro
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by happney65: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
omolola15:

Since jonathan left office. You suddenly turn to his defender. And you used to be his number one enemy when he was in power. You are a pure hypocrite

Ode nii ee..I was against bad policies of GEJ..I gave him thumbs up before the election and how he never tampered with the Process.And he had my greatest respect when he conceded defeat..I am not like you foolish followers of Mr Bubu who dont tell him the truth..I am still.not a Fan of GEJ when it comes to some of he's Economic policies..But wld say that which is the truth..He is a true Democrat,not like Mr Bubu that is a Killer and destroyer of Democracy and democratic Principles
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by omolola15(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
happney65:

Ode nii ee..I was against bad policies of GEJ..I gave him thumbs up before the election and how he never tampered with the Process.And he had my greatest respect when he conceded defeat..I am not like you foolish followers of Mr Bubu who dont tell him the truth..I am still.not a Fan of GEJ when it comes to some of he's Economic policies..But wld say that which is the truth..He is a true Democrat,not like Mr Bubu that is a Killer and destroyer of Democracy and democratic Principles

OK
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by naijagobetter(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why won't he concede defeat when he has eaten all our yams that nothing is left for the next generation.
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by naijagobetter(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Where e dey carry my naija go? Abeg make una hold am ooo...

Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by blezynetym(f): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
GEJ is a Legend. Sekem!
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by 247notire(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pamelayoung:
This is not news worthy if you ask me.
Just as ur brain is not sense worthy! So u prefer Linda or Wizkid news eh? OYO l'owa
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by paramakina202: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

When Buhari lost with over 10 million votes in 2011 did he concede or was shedding tears on national television.
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by foriz4u(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

some people like u r just to ignorant to understand and accept that Jonathan/ PDP would have won in d supreme court had he contested the out come of that election. PDP wanted to challenge d election but Jonathan stopped them knowing the detrimental effect it wud ve cause Nigeria n her citizens.

many of us by now wud ve been refugees in other African neighbouring country due to war outbreak. US state would have been happy by now has they have predicted some yrs back Nigeria will disintegrate in d yr 2015. only god knows what plans they have underground b4.

all d same let's thank God for frm president in his wisdom to accept defeat n thank god for d peace we experience to day in our beloved country Nigerian.

May god conti to cc us tru. amen!
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by loopman: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
greatbrian:

Dz extremely rude and in called for. I think u hv a mum too. Politics aside. She's someone mum. Na wa o

Go and tell her that I said so!
Do you know why she now stays far away from Obj since he lost his wife ?
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by bolivnnaija: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
GEJ is selfless and generous in his dealings. He put others needs above his. This is not totally right but is right all the same. GEJ our hero!
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by Iroh88(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
"No blood is worth my ambition"?? cheesycheesy
Is someone reading what I'm reading??
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by ledaman: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Animal talk according to baba seventy!
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by topfally75(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Take Note that Ita-Giwa was only saying what GEJ said. U re d one over flogging d Issue.

dammytosh:
Mchewwww

Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by muba4huss(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chai oga o...jonathan is out there enjoying outside the country while we citizens are suffering and smiling here. how can u even hail such person. A prson that cant even account for the 20bn missing in his regime. A person who signed arms deal and never even care weather those arm are purchase or not. A person who spent alot of money enriching the Oba's and the chief in the west so as to persuade them to vote for him...is that the kind of person u give honor to. During his regime a total some of money was allocated for the abuja railway system. The project is till there uncompleted. Asup strike; ASUU is there o. I really hate to hear his name . He does not deserve to be honored. He was the president for a more that a term and yet he never do something satisfactory to his home town....i really have a lot to say but i know one one thing at the end the truth will b revealed..
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by uku797: 3:41am On Feb 18, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

That is why your foolosh dunce Buhari will turn the face of Nigeria downward. He, for only few months into power, has continue to disregard court orders. He has also insulted the Supreme court Justices, giving them very bad names in both local and overseas, because as as full time member of Islam, he is an outlaw Only about five months, he still mantained his position as the highest killer of innocent Nigerians. Has killed over three Shiits Muslems and over seven hundred still missing.
Continue to praise him, with time those blood and evil he is cimmitting will fight him back. Amen
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 18, 2016
dammytosh:
Mchewwww

I don't like that Jonathan guy, but if he had refused to step down then only a fool will believe blood will not shed, Ibb or no ibb he had his own men too.
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by CaptPlanet(m): 7:07am On Feb 18, 2016
Humanbeing1st:
in d olding days people like u would have been use to trade by barter, ordinary "old" u can spell yet u go ey talk say ur school fee no be waste of money

See your life? You can't even make a complete sentence that makes sense yet you're calling someone out....LMAO. grin

Oh and its olden not olding...OPONU tongue
Re: Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari by schneider87(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2016
BushidoBlue:

See painment....
Why won't it sound like dead pool? When you and your boss can't count 1,2,3 wey mistake full d budget
exactly... grin
BushidoBlue:

See painment....
Why won't it sound like dead pool? When you and your boss can't count 1,2,3 wey mistake full d budget
exactly...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Titi Laoye-Tomori Weds Prince Michael Ponle (Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.