Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,914 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried (3223 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by sistawoman: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
Your possivesiveness is going to push her str8 to the arms of another man.

You dont trust her, because if you did you would never act like this.

I would bolt the second you turned your back.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by biola44: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2009
just let her be or take a walk!
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2009
@all, thanks for all the advice and critisizm. i now understand ur points. i am not the only one that is possesive. she is equally possessive too because of her i seldom make female friends.

@sexybabes
i really appreciate ur mature post. bt she is not refusing my goin with her. she even wants me to be in camp with her but i told her dat is not possible. all the same by next week we shal see what happens cos i am still xpecting my boss reply about my 3weeks off which will be deducted from my annual leave
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by passionup: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
@poster, whats is your problem?hanging around the baba doesnt make her keep her legs tight. Trust is key.if you cant trust her to go to katsina,you would be surprise that she can even sleep around under your roof if she is that kind of a girl.Following the girl around isnt the ans.Tust is the key and let the girl know your fears about her going for nysc.I know of single girls i can swear on their behalf that they were decent and they never needed their boyfriends to hand around them like handbags.what is the feeling of the girl to all of this your hyperactive posturing?Man, start acting like a man and free this girl.you can get someone to keep an eye on her activities there but going to katsina is weird .its your call
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by izeek(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
@op,
i have come to realise that when a woman wants to cheat,
5minutes is too much to conclude the act.
so even if u follow her to camp, or glue urselves like siamese twins, she will do wat she want to do.

moreso are u goingto be at the burnfire night?
if she is meant to be urs, she will return irrespective of if shesleeps with everyone at camp or not.
but u took this too far.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by touchmeder: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
You cant be serious to leave work for 3weeks cos you want to watch your babe in katsina. you go kill yourself for nothing. can you enter camp like a corper for the 3weeks? The best you can do is stay in a hotel there where sun will fire you and see her occassionally maybe during weekends or some evenings. Can that stop a girl from cheating the moment you turn your back? i feel really sorry for you no single trust and you want to marry this same woman undecided
By the way are you not the same person i replied to in another post that made the same comment
Quote from: 009kk on Yesterday at 03:16:06 PM
i believe both of you should know dat not less 75% of guys in a relationship do cheat on their gurl friends. the fact that they do this does not mean they dont love their gf. most guyz in a relationship give 80% to their gf and 20% to the gurls they cheat with. and i think that is fair enough. likewise girls, they also have guyz whom they love and give 80% and at they same time they give 20% to the one they cheat with. [b]i am in a serious relationship for 5yrs now and i do cheat on my gurl friend ones in a while [/b]but the truth is that i love her 99% and any other gurl is 1% to me at least until we get married. so let me tell you dat it will be diff to get a 100% man.
cheers
Nigerian man cool carry go safe journey oh katsina far with style
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by IFELEKE(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
@Poster,
Your girl will shag another man the second day you kill yourself with this compulsive obssession/madness you call love.
Give yourself a break and let her breathe too!
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by caliber(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
@Poster: look i only have two things to say, first i served in  Katsina, fantastic yeah?, very accomodating chaps those hausas, try some kilichi wen u

are dere , u''l love it, grin

second, there might be a lot of insults entwined in these posts, but peeps got it right, u cant police ya lady too much, my advice to you will be too cheat

as much as possible with other ladies, the logic might be elusive to you just yet, but trust me

if u dont go living ur life right now, and u stay worrying over a lady (who u mite not even marry in the end) tsk, tsk, un-necessary cardiac

bro so go to Katsina, eat kilichi, let ur gurl some elbow space, and as a man, get some of the free available pussy around you, gospel truth, grin

word is bond!!!!
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by sirt1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
@ Poster,

Going by your response, the lady in question is a bitch, pls dump her or else, ready to father a basterd.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2009
@ all
i think it is enuf now. i am so mad at myself 4 posting this thread. i only asked a question and most of the answers received are insults on myself and my gf so please no more coments
again. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 8inch: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
LWKMD!! was going to post something but since u said no more comments i'll keep it to myself grin grin grin
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2009
@ sinch+
thanks very much for ur understanding. u r a great guy
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by rooney86(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2009
@poster
stop dulling yourself.!!!
if you cant trust her you shouldnt be with her!
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by sexybabes(f): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2009
009kk:

@sexybabes
i really appreciate ur mature post. bt she is not refusing my goin with her. she even wants me to be in camp with her but i told her dat is not possible. all the same by next week we shal see what happens cos i am still xpecting my boss reply about my 3weeks off which will be deducted from my annual leave

Since u said no more comment, i will reserve it. But if she wants 2 go with her then go maybe she likes it when u around. And plz just trust ur gal alwayz.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by Saxxychic(f): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2009
009kk:

@ igwe
thanks for wishing us safe journey becos i am flying with her. i just applied for 3weeks off at my working place and i know by tomorrow it will be granted

R u for real? LMAO
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2009
@sexybabes
i really appreciate your your advice. i know u must be a mature lady. so if you have anything to tell me you can send it to my mail box but if not u can stil post it here and i will accept it. i love my gurl so much dat i can't do without her and i am not ready to loose her.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2009
so much passions within the pass few days and we just can't help it
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by stnick1: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2009
@all
pls don't blame this poster. when one is in serious love with somebody he can do anything to protect his own. i hav been in this situation b4 and i know what the poster is going true. no matter how much u love a gurl, there will always be other tots running through your mind. as for most of you on this thread, how many of u trust ur guy or gurl 100%. u might love her bt at times when she is going far from you, u will always have this tot that ur gurl might cheat on you, talkless of nysc camp were u have so many guys looking for gurls to shag.

@poster, pls take it easy it will be well with your gurl. she will not cheat on u. i wish both of u safe journey. bt note that u will not get inside the camp. wat u will do is for u to always call her every hour lol most especially in the evenings because there is no way a guy will shag a gurl in camp during the day time. i am saying this from my own experience. please sorry for bringing this thread back

one love
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by topup: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2009
You're probably going to say that it's not her you distrust - it's the men.
But she should be a smart woman by now right?? She should know, not to get into situations where people could take advantage of her.

Is this the case of the man who feels that his girlfriend is just too irresistable, or are you the protective kind?
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by vincey(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2009
009kk:

@ThoniaSlim @sistawoman @bluespice@ puskin
pls i only asked to know if it were possible of shagging gurls in camp[color=#990000][/color]. she has cheated on me b4 and i don't want that to happen again because i allowed it happen that was in 2005. a friend of her was her bday batch when we were stil in skol. my gurl asked me to come with her but i refused. reluntantly i told her to go and that i will meet her up.later that evening i picked a male friend of mine and we headed for the party. on our way, police stoped us and that was when i knew i forgot my drivers liscience. u knw the normal thing, i gave them money. on getting to the party i met my girl chattin g wit a guy and when she saw me , she came to us and we were together. because i was tired i decided to go back to skol cos i had no cash on me again to lodge after the party which was my earlier intention. 2 days later after lectures, she did not get back to the room on tym cos we live 2gether not knowing she slept with the guy i met her chatting with when i got tothe party that day. i did not knw she was the one that used her mouth to tell that she has not been hersef with the guilt in her conscience. i forgive her and after since then, i don't like letting her out of my sight.

Guy,

lets reason with this guy, it could hapen to anybody.

This guy trusted his girl once and the result was sleeping with anther guy, It takes REAL LOVE for a guy to 4give his girl after sleeping with another guy.

If na you nko?
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
@vincey
i think you know ma mind. i love her so much that i cannot do without her.

@topup
i think i am trying to protect my own and as such i am a protective guy type

one luv men
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by topup: 3:51am On Jul 15, 2009
009kk:

@topup
i think i am trying to protect my own and as such i am a protective guy type

one luv men

This reminds me of when I was younger and I used to ask my mum why she wouldn't let me do certain things, asking her why she didn't trust me, and she always used to say; "It's not because I don't trust you, it's because I don't trust them, the people out there." and I found it hard to believe it. But my mum went to all extents to try and keep me safe, same as you are for your girlfriend, but it will give off the impression that you don't think she can handle herself, either because you think she's stupid or naive or she makes bad decisions.

I understand that many guys will tempt her, but you have to trust her, if she breaks it, then you get to know whether your relationship was even strong enough in the first place.

I do know that there is a small percentage of girls who are truly naive, they have the best intentions but without being aware of the game some guys can have, they end up in compromising situations that they can't get out of. Just educate your girlfriend in the ways of men, I would appreciate it if I was your girlfriend, even if you feel like you're telling all the 'secrets of a player' or ruining another man's game, or breaking the code.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by vizzy09(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
so what did you do? you did not tell us if u actually followed your gf to katsina or not. i feel you predicament[i][/i][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by netotse(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2009
poor fella, if its any consolation was in camp in march and from my own camp i can tell you that for her to sleep with anyone on came then she'd have to be really cheap!
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by biola44: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
[quote
I do know that there is a small percentage of girls who are truly naive, they have the best intentions but without being aware of the game some guys can have, they end up in compromising situations that they can't get out of. Just educate your girlfriend in the ways of men, I would appreciate it if I was your girlfriend, even if you feel like you're telling all the 'secrets of a player' or ruining another man's game, or breaking the code.
[/font][/color]
[quote][/quote]

good point, but using d advice is another ball game! wink
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by Druss(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
The sad thing is that women will read this and attack the guy not knowing it is their own behaviour that contributes to this. Guys tend to be naive until a woman deals with them and abuses the trust he had in her. In this case dude, I have read your story - Let her go. If she could do those things before NYSC forget her and move on. She will def do more.

I just had a real painful breakup with my ex - Discovered through another person that she was engaged - not even seeing - engaged to another guy. I also know at least three girls who are cheating on their current boyfriend. I know one who just did her traditional wedding and the day after is doing the dirty with one of my colleagues. Dont let me mention the so called female pillars in the churches that I know of. I have now joined the school of thought of guys who think women all have something wrong with them mentally. There was a dude on NL that I used to shake my heat at because of the way he cusses them out. I can understand him now.

They all have their prices - all of them. Women dont seem to understand the notion of loyalty. I have tried to persuade my female friends that cheat on their guys - that look you wanna taste - let your guy go and go adventure but this same notion of backup. It is even worse when one notes that this has been their behaviour since time. There are some good ones out there but they are increasingly rare.

Harsh but the sooner you realise this as a guy , the better. I knew it before but thot treating women like proper beings was good. Unfortunately it seems playing with their minds is the better option. My advice let her go and find another one.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by Nautillus(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2009
Dude . . .Your fear is rather hilarious . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy . .but i'm afraid that i'd have to scare you more

. . .you see , there's is this air that ALWAYS hovers around the orientation camps . . .i remember mine with so much nostalgia. . .Three 3 weeks was magical . .i served in Ogun state many years ago. The thing is, i met the great chic and we fell for each other, Massive attraction Massive lust . .we just couldn't help it. . .we were both in different relationships at that time . . .If my galfriend hadn't paid a chance visit to the camp on its second weekend . . .Things would have gotten out of hand . . we were on our way to Lagos for the weekend when we ran into her at the gate

Buttom line is. . .bruv, pray hard oh . . camp is not a NICE place oh . . .anything can happen . . .never say never grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by vizzy09(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
@poster
Nautillus:

Dude . . .Your fear is rather hilarious . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy . .but i'm afraid that i'd have to scare you more

. . .you see , there's is this air that ALWAYS hovers around the orientation camps . . .i remember mine with so much nostalgia. . .Three 3 weeks was magical . .i served in Ogun state many years ago. The thing is, i met the great chic and we fell for each other, Massive attraction Massive lust . .we just couldn't help it. . .we were both in different relationships at that time . . .If my galfriend hadn't paid a chance visit to the camp on its second weekend . . .Things would have gotten out of hand . . we were on our way to Lagos for the weekend when we ran into her at the gate

Buttom line is. . .bruv, pray hard oh . . camp is not a NICE place oh . . .anything can happen . . .never say never grin grin grin grin grin
@nautillus
u might be right because i don't know how your camp was. but from my own xperience when i was in camp there is no way a guy will shag a gurl inside the camp because in our rooms we were 8 corpers and that is how it was for the girls too. i don't think it is possible for one person to tell the other 7 to leave the room that he or she wants to , for those that were not lucky to have this semi single room, they were in a general hall like a secondary school hostel. in that camp the only way it will be possible is to do it in the bush at night or in the dark places were there are no lightings. and i doubt if any reasonable girl will do that becos that will be too cheap and worst of all if those soldiers catch u,
the only alternative is to fined some where in town during weekends.

@poster
i feel you. i believe ur gurl is safe for you. just take it easy. and like you said, if she accept not to do her primary assignment there that will be great cos that is the only way it could happen and this time it may not even be a fellow corper
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by vizzy09(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
Druss:

The sad thing is that women will read this and attack the guy not knowing it is their own behaviour that contributes to this. Guys tend to be naive until a woman deals with them and abuses the trust he had in her. In this case dude, I have read your story - Let her go. If she could do those things before NYSC forget her and move on. She will def do more.

I just had a real painful breakup with my ex - Discovered through another person that she was engaged - not even seeing - engaged to another guy. I also know at least three girls who are cheating on their current boyfriend. I know one who just did her traditional wedding and the day after is doing the dirty with one of my colleagues. Dont let me mention the so called female pillars in the churches that I know of. I have now joined the school of thought of guys who think women all have something wrong with them mentally. There was a dude on NL that I used to shake my heat at because of the way he cusses them out. I can understand him now.

They all have their prices - all of them. Women dont seem to understand the notion of loyalty. I have tried to persuade my female friends that cheat on their guys - that look you wanna taste - let your guy go and go adventure but this same notion of backup. It is even worse when one notes that this has been their behaviour since time. There are some good ones out there but they are increasingly rare.

Harsh but the sooner you realise this as a guy , the better. I knew it before but thot treating women like proper beings was good. Unfortunately it seems playing with their minds is the better option. My advice let her go and find another one.

@druss
i don't think you read wat this guy wrote. fine the gf cheated on him about 4years ago. he did not catch her. she was feeling the guilt in her conscience and she opened up with her own mouth to tell him and that he shud 4giv her.
from my own point of view, i think the gurl really loves this guy and the guy too love the gurl for him to have 4given her and also accepted her back. i think this is for the ladies to answer so ladies wat do you think about the gurl? i know there are many nairaland guys who love their gf dearly and cheat on her but cannot say it to their gf cos of wat is going to happen 2 the relationship
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by stnick1: 12:20am On Jul 18, 2009
@vizzy009
u are very right. during my own service at camp, we were 12 in a room though i don't know about the girls most of my friends also confirm that theirs was like that too in their various camps except the few that were put in a common big hall like a secondary schol dormitory. in my own camp, u cannot Bleep a girl there and apart from the hostels and the administrative buildings, the whole place was bushy and open fields and there was light everywere. the best i cud do was to smush a girl at night during the burn fire nite.

@druss
u cannot be advicing the poster to break up with her. because she once cheated does not mean she is going to do it again. i believe she will be more mature now than in 2005 when she did it.

@poster
where are you now? giv us gist we are waiting
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by interestin: 1:09am On Jul 18, 2009
I want you to know that trust is very important in a relationship. So you must learn how to trust your partner in any circumstances.

go over to http://www.athoughttshare.com I know it will help you know more
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by stnick1: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2009
@ interestin
u r very correct about trust in every relationship. but no matter how much a guy loves a girl and vice versa, there is that mindset that will always creat an element of doubt in your mind. for me i don't trust anybody 100% not even my own parents talkless of a gf except GOD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

>:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? / 20 Wise Marriage Tips From A Man That Was Recently Divorced / Can You Marry A Non-graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.