Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,239 members, 7,853,221 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried (3224 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by Druss(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2009
st nick said
@druss
u cannot be advicing the poster to break up with her. because she once cheated does not mean she is going to do it again. i believe she will be more mature now than in 2005 when she did it.

Druss says - it is better for him to break up with her,

vicky said

@druss
i don't think you read wat this guy wrote. fine the gf cheated on him about 4years ago. he did not catch her. she was feeling the guilt in her conscience and she opened up with her own mouth to tell him and that he shud 4giv her.
from my own point of view, i think the gurl really loves this guy and the guy too love the gurl for him to have 4given her and also accepted her back. i think this is for the ladies to answer so ladies wat do you think about the gurl? i know there are many nairaland guys who love their gf dearly and cheat on her but cannot say it to their gf cos of wat is going to happen 2 the relationship

If it was when i was more naive - i for don believe you. The fact of the matter is the way and manner in which she did it. Weda she felt guilt or not. The fact of the matter is the guy cant trust her. If there is no trust there can be no relationship!! And for him to still not trust her now means he has spotted other things. FACT is guys often know wassup - however some use love to try and hide it. That girl will open her legs for another guy provided the circumstances are right.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2009
I ended this thread before but i am so surprised that it continued after taking a little break from the internet becos i had to be with my gf. but i am really so upset most especially for those that insulted my gf in one form or the other. the truth is i will always love her. anyway thanks to everyone for their contributions.

vizzy09:

so what did you do? you did not tell us if u actually followed your gf to katsina or not. i feel you predicament[i][/i][color=#550000][/color]

@vizzy
well it has been fun and so much emotions. at first, i told my gf that i will only follow her down to katsina and and then come back since she has never been to the north before. unfortunately for me, my boss turned down my application for a 3weeks off because i was to supervise a project that is to commence this coming week. so he gave me a week off from work. i have never been to the north too so i decided we go with public transport. we left warri that monday morning for onitsha hoping to get a vehicle that will be going to katsina but along the line, we ended up taking a delta line bus at asaba that was heading for kaduna. we were so lucky to fined a female corper and a woman that was also going to katsina. the woman promise to direct us since she stays in katsina. to cut the story short, we got to the camp venue at about 11pm after leaving asaba at about 9:10am. the camp was not open for corpers so we check in at a guest house. the next morning(tuesday) i told her i will not be leaving that day and that i was given a week off by my boss. she could not believe it. she was so happy then we went back to the camp and they started registering them. i was standing with her then suddenly, a gurl called me and to my greatest surprise, it was one of my cousine. i introduced her to my gf. we started chatting until it was getting to her turn to be registered. when she was through, i left her and my girl and went back to the hotel. later that evening i went back to see them. that was how it has been every evening, going to the camp to see my gf even though i was not allowed to go inside. we had good time on saturday and today because she was free to leave camp. no until when i was about leaving for today that her mood changed. the truth is that i have never seen my gf cry the way she did today. i think the last time was in 2005 whe she, me too i could not help it because i was already feeling lonely. at the end, she pleaded i stay till this evening. when i was about leaving, it started again. this time in front of the camp. i talked to her to understand the situation and that i have to get back to work. it was my cousine juliet i had to call to come and be with her. at the end, i promised her i will come back this weekend to see her again. i also did not leave without telling my cousine to keep an eye on her. i just got to abuja now, hoping to get the first flight to warri tomorrow(monday). right now i am in one hotel in Abuja feeling so lonely and bored.
anyway it was fun.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by sexybabes(f): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
Sounds like this gal loves u dearly, U have no reason wt so eva 2 doubt that.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2009
@sexybabes
u might be correct. but we don't know the hearts of others. i love her so dearly that right now i cannot concentrate on my work.infact she is the only girl i have loved
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by kok(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
Dont worry I will process an NYSC orientation on thesame zone for you so you can go with her grin LOL
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by vizzy09(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2009
@vizzy
well it has been fun and so much emotions. at first, i told my gf that i will only follow her down to katsina and and then come back since she has never been to the north before. unfortunately for me, my boss turned down my application for a 3weeks off because i was to supervise a project that is to commence this coming week. so he gave me a week off from work. i have never been to the north too so i decided we go with public transport. we left warri that monday morning for onitsha hoping to get a vehicle that will be going to katsina but along the line, we ended up taking a delta line bus at asaba that was heading for kaduna. we were so lucky to fined a female corper and a woman that was also going to katsina. the woman promise to direct us since she stays in katsina. to cut the story short, we got to the camp venue at about 11pm after leaving asaba at about 9:10am. the camp was not open for corpers so we check in at a guest house. the next morning(tuesday) i told her i will not be leaving that day and that i was given a week off by my boss. she could not believe it. she was so happy then we went back to the camp and they started registering them. i was standing with her then suddenly, a gurl called me and to my greatest surprise, it was one of my cousine. i introduced her to my gf. we started chatting until it was getting to her turn to be registered. when she was through, i left her and my girl and went back to the hotel. later that evening i went back to see them. that was how it has been every evening, going to the camp to see my gf even though i was not allowed to go inside. we had good time on saturday and today because she was free to leave camp. no until when i was about leaving for today that her mood changed. the truth is that i have never seen my gf cry the way she did today. i think the last time was in 2005 whe she, me too i could not help it because i was already feeling lonely. at the end, she pleaded i stay till this evening. when i was about leaving, it started again. this time in front of the camp. i talked to her to understand the situation and that i have to get back to work. it was my cousine juliet i had to call to come and be with her. at the end, i promised her i will come back this weekend to see her again. i also did not leave without telling my cousine to keep an eye on her. i just got to abuja now, hoping to get the first flight to warri tomorrow(monday). right now i am in one hotel in Abuja feeling so lonely and bored.
anyway it was fun.
[quote][/quote]

hmnn, so much love to show. i wsh my own gf wil cry for me. anyway if i was in your shoe, i will do the same becos i like protecting my own
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2009
yeah , on my way to katsina for another weekend with her.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by sexybabes(f): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2009
Hw ws da wknd?
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by titusmichael27(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
There is a phrase i love so much and i'm going to say it here; "there is no smoke without a fire". the second one is that "a toad or flog does not jump in a day time without being chased by something". the op doesnt want to say much but i perceive something fishy in his locker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Lovers Having Sex @ The Office / Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. / Does He Really Love Me, Or Love My Citizenship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.