Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! (11764 Views)

See What A Nigerian Prison In Kaduna Looks Like (photos) / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by TheSeeker(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2009
al-qaeda:

BROS I'M COOL WITH ANYTHING YOU SAY ABOUT ME, BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE TRUTH MUST BE SAID. AND THATS ONE THING THE WHOLE WORLD DOESN'T LIKE TO HEAR.

I'm not calling you names and I realize you saying the truth but what I'm up against is your assertion that they start killing them unless you were being funny which I don't think you're.
debosky:

Be skeptical all you want - this was never supposed to be anything good, it's a simple mathematical calculation

It costs the UK 30,000/year per prisoner to keep someone in jail. There are 800 Nigerians. 800*30,000 = 24,000,000 a year.

Give Nigeria even 5m to 'rebuild' prisons saves the UK 19m. Sound economic sense to me.

I see it from your point of view and I said that in my first post but what I'm saying is unless the British will be the one to maintain the prison, it is as good as doomed already before it ever starts. What's #300Million for Nigerian government to share? It's not even enough for one ministry. It is good economically for the UK no doubt but it's nothing more than some ploy to "chop" money for the the politicians while they will be less busy building substandard prisons. I know they shouldn't be responsible for shouldering Nigeria's social problems.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

I'm not calling you names and I realize you saying the truth but what I'm up against is your assertion that they start killing them unless you were being funny which I don't think you're.
I see it from your point of view and I said that in my first post but what I'm saying is unless the British will be the one to maintain the prison, it is as good as doomed already before it ever starts. What's #300Million for Nigerian government to share? It's not even enough for one ministry. It is good economically for the UK no doubt but it's nothing more than some ploy to "chop" money for the the politicians while they will be less busy building substandard prisons. I know they shouldn't be responsible for shouldering Nigeria's social problems.

I'M NOT BEING FUNNY AT ALL. I'M VERY SERIOUS. IF BRITAIN IS SENDING THEM BACK AND NIGERIA DOESN'T WANT THEM, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by TheSeeker(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
al-qaeda:

I'M NOT BEING FUNNY AT ALL. I'M VERY SERIOUS. IF BRITAIN IS SENDING THEM BACK AND NIGERIA DOESN'T WANT THEM, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

If they start killing them they will be violating the same human rights they are proclaiming to back up
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

If they start killing them they will be violating the same human rights they are proclaiming to back up

SO WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU WERE IN CHARGE OF THIS MATTER.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by TheSeeker(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2009
al-qaeda:

SO WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU WERE IN CHARGE OF THIS MATTER.

As the Nigerian or British government?
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

As the Nigerian or British government?
GIVE US YOUR OPINION ON BOTH.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by TheSeeker(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
al-qaeda:

GIVE US YOUR OPINION ON BOTH.

If I'm in charge of it from the British's end, I will ensure the project is entirely handled by the British government and I think how much money they will expend on the prison's services will be a far cry from what they'll be spending if they are in the UK.

As the Nigerian government, I'd ensure it's done the right way and we put the money to best use for the project it's been intended for but we all know thats not going to happen with the Nigerian government. The money is as good as spent already. Check out how their tongues will be wailing for the stacks of mama charlie coming their way
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by lastpage: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2009
I watched the G8 meeting and all the photographs they took, l saw a lot of state leaders in an enlarged group-photograph, including Jacob Zuma, of South Africa but our Brother Umaru Musa Y WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.
Could it be that he was asked to "excuze" them for a minute?  embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lastpage!
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by asha80(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2009
lastpage:

I watched the G8 meeting and all the photographs they took, l saw a lot of state leaders in an enlarged group-photograph, including Jacob Zuma, of South Africa but our Brother Umaru Musa Y WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.
Could it be that he was asked to "excuze" them for a minute? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lastpage!

i also wanted to ask the same question grin lipsrsealed
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
well said bros. thats what will happen, the money will disappear. its ok then, i won't accept the contract for execution. i pardon them. are you satisfied.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by TheSeeker(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2009
al-qaeda:

well said bros. thats what will happen, the money will disappear. its ok then, i won't accept the contract for execution. i pardon them. are you satisfied.

No, I'm not satisfied until they start shipping them to Russian prisons then they will lessen crime rate.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by lastpage: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2009
@Asha80
i also wanted to ask the same question
Dont ask sooo loudly, somebody might hear you! shocked

How come none of the "Human Right" and its making "Economic Sense" here-in are not interested in the "criminal and mora" abuse" angle of this project? Or is it okay that Britain continue to encourage the looting of our on treasury, pillaging our Oil in Delta and yet be crying foul about the number of Nigerians in British Prisons?
Cant we see that one action begets the other?
Bob Marley was actually right then!

Lastpage
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by TheSeeker(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
lastpage:

Could it be that he was asked to "excuze" them for a minute?  embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lastpage!

Give me one good and justifiable reasons they should put him in an enlarged group photograph? This is G8 Summit not AU meeting where Mugabe can proudly boast and say whatever he wants and where Libya "king" can ask Ahmadinejad to come and give some "speech"
lastpage:

@Asha80Dont ask sooo loudly, somebody might hear you! shocked

How come none of the "Human Right" and its making "Economic Sense" here-in are not interested in the "criminal and mora" abuse" angle of this project? Or is it okay that Britain continue to encourage the looting of our on treasury, pillaging our Oil in Delta and yet be crying foul about the number of Nigerians in British Prisons?
Cant we see that one action begets the other?
Bob Marley was actually right then!

Lastpage

Because they expect Africa to be labeled evil in terms of morals while they slap the disadvantages on us and curtail our meaningful growth but it's so sad to say that we aren't treading in a honest path, however, I blame the government as much as I blame every Nigerian criminal
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by papaejima: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2009
tufiakwa my pple! what in the name of God are we talking about.Britain wants to build prison in nigeria to house nigerian prisoners in the uk. and pple are falling over themselves in asserting their opinions over some horseshit like this.when have Britain found it absolutely necassary to work towards our welfare? Pakistanis in britain are a serious threat to the security of her majesty,blowing up railways and stuff.if left for them,they want to blow the UK into tiny bits.and what happens,how many prisions have the brits built in Karachi? the indians are one of the most fraudlent pple in the world,and their second home is her majestys kingdom. how many prsions have the brits built in new delhi and bombay? the Iranians,Iraqis and all the arab world are part of the equation of crime in the UK,we havent heard of them building prisions for them in thier respective countries. the eastern europeans are the most dreaded criminals in the world and they operate frrely in the uk,they are yet to start rehabilitating them in their different countries. the Jamaicans are doing their businesses in the UK,yet i havent heard of prisons being constructed in Kingston by the govt of Brown. my pple,what kind of brain are we using in this time and age? The British govt have gained from nigeria since time immemorial in both legal and illegal ways.when they cant get their ways,they cause confusion.she is home to 90% of nigerians stolen wealth,which they are using to develop their country while we the owners of the wealth languish in abject poverty. prime minister Brown offered to send the ROYAL MARINES to bomb the niger delta militants out of this earth.why,because Brown loves nigeria so much? no,is the answer.he was trying to protect their biggest source of FREE supply.dont be deceived. i have seen the hypocritical face of the white man and i know what it looks like.they are not sending anybody to us.FOR THOSE WHO CANT DO THE TIME,DONT DO THE CRIME! bt i want us to use our heads here.they are looking for a way out,and that way out is the corrupt nigerian govt. let the niggas there do their time there cos that was where they did their crime. we have enough of crimes and criminals in nigeria to be bothered with imported criminals.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by rasputinn(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2009
[size=14pt]Another thinly-veiled neo-colonial action[/size]
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by lastpage: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2009
@Papajemina
they are looking for a way out,and that way out is the corrupt nigerian govt. let the niggas there do their time there cos that was where they did their crime. we have enough of crimes and criminals in nigeria to be bothered with imported criminals.
Aaahhhh, at last my people are gradually waking-up! shocked

Now, l can go fry some "coco-yam" and add some ketchup cheesy
Can someone warn that useless government Salisu that himself and his family will be the first guest of honor in that Prison, if he does not keep his ugly trap shut! He sees it as another avenue to steal awoof money but to "steal Prison money" na baaad omen sha grin

Taking a break now!

Lastpage
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by debosky(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2009
papaejima:

tufiakwa my pple! what in the name of God are we talking about.Britain wants to build prison in nigeria to house nigerian prisoners in the uk. and pple are falling over themselves in asserting their opinions over some horseshit like this.when have Britain found it absolutely necassary to work towards our welfare?

Calm down, this is not for our welfare - this is to save them money it costs too much to incarcerate people in Britain, so why not ship the people off to where they came from?

Pakistanis in britain are a serious threat to the security of her majesty,blowing up railways and stuff.if left for them,they want to blow the UK into tiny bits.and what happens,how many prisions have the brits built in Karachi? the indians are one of the most fraudlent pple in the world,and their second home is her majestys kingdom. how many prsions have the brits built in new delhi and bombay?

Prisons in India and Pakistan are better maintained than the ones in Nigeria, hence no need to build prisons there.

the Iranians,Iraqis and all the arab world are part of the equation of crime in the UK,we havent heard of them building prisions for them in thier respective countries. the eastern europeans are the most dreaded criminals in the world and they operate frrely in the uk,they are yet to start rehabilitating them in their different countries. the Jamaicans are doing their businesses in the UK,yet i havent heard of prisons being constructed in Kingston by the govt of Brown.
Again, the fact is that one country will have to be a 'case-study' to see if this will work. Nigeria is open to it, so it is being considered.

my pple,what kind of brain are we using in this time and age? The British govt have gained from nigeria since time immemorial in both legal and illegal ways.when they cant get their ways,they cause confusion.she is home to 90% of nigerians stolen wealth,which they are using to develop their country while we the owners of the wealth languish in abject poverty.
Did the British steal the money or did your foolish people steal it? All sorts of stolen money is in the UK - Russian, Thai, name it, why are you banging on about Nigeria as if it is the largest or most important part of revenue?

prime minister Brown offered to send the ROYAL MARINES to bomb the niger delta militants out of this earth.why,because Brown loves nigeria so much? no,is the answer.he was trying to protect their biggest source of FREE supply.

What 'free supply'? Is the petroleum revenue squandered by your government daily not the payment made by the British and others? They are protecting legitimate economic interests, which have far greater benefits financially to Nigeria as over 80% of revenue goes to the country as royalty. Emotional arguments may sound appealing, but let's stick to facts.

dont be deceived. i have seen the hypocritical face of the white man and i know what it looks like.they are not sending anybody to us.FOR THOSE WHO CANT DO THE TIME,DONT DO THE CRIME! bt i want us to use our heads here.they are looking for a way out,and that way out is the corrupt nigerian govt. let the niggas there do their time there cos that was where they did their crime. we have enough of crimes and criminals in nigeria to be bothered with imported criminals.
The criminals are not 'imported' but just 'repatriated'. The Nigerians will end up back in Nigeria anyways since they will be deported. It's only fair to begin their 're-acclamatisation' by locking them up in their homeland. grin
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by Sauron1: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
Sam Milla:

Anyway, i see its only sauron that defends this evil plan.
Tell the brits we want to build a prison in Manchester to send back those Lucifers that are polluting
waters of the Niger Delta and killing our fishes, causing cancers and supporting the feds who send soldiers to kill
People who are fighting for their rights

The Brits polluting our waters are not doing it illegally.
They have been authorised by your Federal Government to operate on those oil fields and drill oil.
It is quite different from Nigerians in the UK stealing, looting and raping innocent women. grin grin grin
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by SamMilla1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2009
Its obvious some people chose to study history from  october 1ST 1960.

When exactly did the brits have the interest of Igbos and Yorubas at heart
Because i believe the proposed prison will be for this two tribes.
Which of course will make the Northerners to jump all over the plan without care.

I quoted myself because i made this post LONG before the latest revelation of one alhaji salihu welcoming the idea of deporting prisoners from the UK,

Who are they going to deport?
70% Yorubas,
10% Igbos.
2 % hausas

18% others.

Why wont alhaji salihu welcome the idea.

Let saudi Arabia announce that they are bringing back Nigerians,
And see what alhaji Salihu will say.

Or Peharps make Bankole, Ojukwu, Dokubo or Fashola the "Nigeria's Director of Public Prosecution"

And see if they will welcome the idea.

I THINK THIS GUY CALLED BECOMERICH IS MAKING FAR MORE SENSE THAN HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE COMBINED TOGETHER HERE.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by asha80(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2009
Sam Milla:

Its obvious some people chose to study history from october 1ST 1960.

I quoted myself because i made this post LONG before the latest revelation of one alhaji salihu welcoming the idea of deporting prisoners from the UK,

70% Yorubas,
10% Igbos.
2 % hausas

18% others.

Why wont alhaji salihu welcome the idea.

Let saudi Arabia announce that they are bringing back Nigerians,
And see what alhaji Salihu will say.

Or Peharps make Bankole, Ojukwu, Dokubo or Fashola the "Nigeria's Director of Public Prosecution"

And see if they will welcome the idea.

I THINK THIS GUY CALLED BECOMERICH IS MAKING FAR MORE SENSE THAN HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE COMBINED TOGETHER HERE.

grin .but seriously i hope u know becomerich is basically calling for secession?
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by Sauron1: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2009
Sam Milla:

Its obvious some people chose to study history from  october 1ST 1960.

70% Yorubas,
10% Igbos.
2 % hausas

18% others.

TRIBALISM?
So what bovvers you is the fact that there would be more Yoruba people deported than Igbos and Hausas?
U amuse me. cheesy
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by SamMilla1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

The Brits polluting our waters are not doing it illegally.
They have been authorised by your Federal Government to operate on those oil fields and drill oil.
It is quite different from Nigerians in the UK stealing, looting and raping innocent women. grin grin grin
Ah! i see, The brits have permission/rights to pollute our waters,
And the Indigenes Have no permission to complain.
Thus the case of Abacha Executing Saro-Wiwa and Others.

What federal govt?
Agreed by who and who?
Biafra wants to go , why didnt they allow them ?
Why are they deciding for people who dont want to be with them?
What is the Cause of the Niger Delta Crisis?
What Federal Decission are you talking about?

What is federal about the govt if not the bloody oil money?
When did the Hausas and Yorubas become the same?
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by SamMilla1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

TRIBALISM?
So what bovvers you is the fact that there would be more Yoruba people deported than Igbos and Hausas?
U amuse me. cheesy

yea, and a yoruba man minus selfish self interest would never welcome that.
Why shouting tribalism,
Since when did Otedola and Dangote become one?
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by Sauron1: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
Sam Milla:

Ah! i see, The brits have permission/rights to pollute our waters,
And the Indigenes Have no permission to complain.
Thus the case of Abacha Executing Saro-Wiwa and Others.

If they don't drill our oil and gas, Nigeria wouldn't have survived.
Credits to em for buying from us.
Are we going to eat our oil/gas? Do we even know what to do with it?
How many of our refineries are working at full pelt?

What federal govt?
Agreed by who and who?

Our decision makers.

Biafra wants to go , why didnt they allow them ?
Why are they deciding for people who dont want to be with them?

Biafra is part of Nigeria. . . . . .They are not going anywhere.

What is the Cause of the Niger Delta Crisis?
What Federal Decission are you talking about?

The cause of Niger-Delta crisis is the fact that our corrupt leaders are taking care of themselves rather than taking care of the masses.

There's enough to go round and i believe there should be a type of UK benefit system in the Niger-Delta.
Since these fishermen and farmers can't ply their trades, the government should work out an allowance for them every week to compensate for their loss.
It is not the duty of the Brits to sort that. . . . . .Nigeria is old enough to work that out themselves.

What is federal about the govt if not the bloody oil money?
When did the Hausas and Yorubas become the same?

Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos and hundreds of other minority groups are all NIGERIANS.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by TheSeeker(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

If they don't drill our oil and gas, Nigeria wouldn't have survived.
Credits to em for buying from us.
Are we going to eat our oil/gas? Do we even know what to do with it?
How many of our refineries are working at full pelt?

No we're not going to eat our oil and gas. Even when it's been sold back and forth, what good has it done an average Nigerian? If it has so done anything for them, why do we have criminals all over? It's better they didn't even buy them and we remain peaceful as other countries with no minerals. The Federal Government can go to any length to protect their "oil" because of their Swiss bank accounts' interests.

Sam Milla:

yea, and a yoruba man minus selfish self interest would never welcome that.
Why shouting tribalism,
Since when did Otedola and Dangote become one?

Since they started scamming.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by Sauron1: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

No we're not going to eat our oil and gas. Even when it's been sold back and forth, what good has it done an average Nigerian? If it has so done anything for them, why do we have criminals all over? It's better they didn't even buy them and we remain peaceful as other countries with no minerals. The Federal Government can go to any length to protect their "oil" because of their Swiss bank accounts' interests.

Like Somalia, Sudan and Rwanda?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by TheSeeker(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Like Somalia, Sudan and Rwanda?? grin grin grin grin grin

Two elements were in what I said --- Peaceful and Minerals.

These countries aren't peaceful so they are out of options but are they definitely the only countries in Africa with no minerals? Idon't think so! Throw more choices and I'll look into it. How about Benin Republic? Togo? Look African in the West and you're a Nigerian even if you're a Malian. Isn't that wonderful?  grin grin
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by Sauron1: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Two elements were in what I said --- Peaceful and Minerals.

There's no hard n fast rule to it.
Poor countries wage wars as well. . . . . .When there's poverty, there's anger and strife.
Nigeria without the oil woulda been worse than Niger republic and Somalia.

These countries aren't peaceful so they are out of options but are they definitely the only countries in Africa with no minerals? I think so! Throw more choices and I'll look into it. How about Benin Republic? Togo? Look African in the West and you're a Nigerian even if you're a Malian. Isn't that wonderful? grin grin

Benin Republic and Togo at best are like Lagos.
Nigeria is a far more complex country than those villages(Benin and Togo).
A nation of 150 million and over 250 languages would wage war if their minerals remain untapped.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by lonewolf: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2009
The UK is going to build a prison in Nigeria because at the moment it would violate EC human rights law if they deported prisoners -- regardless of whether or not they are illegan aliens -- back to Nigeria. The reason it would violate EC law is because Nigeria's penal system is so odious and backward that it violates the very notion of the sort of penal system the UK can knowingly facilitate peoples' condemnation to. Hence, the proactive decision to build a £1 million jail in Nigeria. It 'll save them money on the long run because at present, it costs close to £40, 000 to feed and house a prisoner. And 1 in 8 prisoners in the UK is a foreign national. So it makes financial sense to build the prison in Nigeria. And just dump the prisoners there. They would have discharged their duty under EC law by the construction of the prison.
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by TheSeeker(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

There's no hard n fast rule to it.
Poor countries wage wars as well. . . . . .When there's poverty, there's anger and strife.
Nigeria without the oil woulda been worse than Niger republic and Somalia.

Benin Republic and Togo at best are like Lagos.
Nigeria is a far more complex country than those villages(Benin and Togo).
A nation of 150 million and over 250 languages would wage war if their minerals remain untapped.

There will be war and commotion that's for sure. But my take is, how would have Nigeria been worse than NR and Somalia without oil? One thing I do believe is if there was no oil all these fat-bellied political monks won't come bare-faced into politics because there might not be that much money in there but at the mention of oil tongues start to wail for the cash. There may have been lesser corruption I believe but then what would the elites have done when it may have been obvious there's not much money anywhere to feast on?

Other African leaders, I feel, are just power hungry rather than going in there for the money but it's 100% sure in 9JA that going into a public office means you're going into money. You can tell by how family and friends start swarming around
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by Sauron1: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2009
TheSeeker:

There will be war and commotion that's for sure. But my take is, how would have Nigeria been worse than NR and Somalia without oil? One thing I do believe is if there was no oil all these fat-bellied political monks won't come bare-faced into politics because there might not be that much money in there but at the mention of oil tongues start to wail for the cash. There may have been lesser corruption I believe but then what would the elites have done when it may have been obvious there's not much money anywhere to feast on?

The fat-bellied political monks would still be out there eating from the proceeds of ground-nuts and cocoa.
Nigerian Politicians are vampires. . . . . .They don't mind taking from the poor to enrich themselves.

Other African leaders, I feel, are just power hungry rather than going in there for the money but it's 100% sure in 9JA that going into a public office means you're going into money. You can tell by how family and friends start swarming around

Then you thought wrong. . . . . .
I advise you go to your local library and cop this book: The State Of Africa.
It documented what happened in Africa for the past 50 years(it was well-researched). . . .The facts in the book will shock you.
Other African leaders are worse than the past Nigerian leaders. angry angry angry angry
Re: Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! by TheSeeker(m): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

The fat-bellied political monks would still be out there eating from the proceeds of ground-nuts and cocoa.
Nigerian Politicians are vampires. . . . . .They don't mind taking from the poor to enrich themselves.

Then you thought wrong. . . . . .
I advise you go to your local library and cop this book: The State Of Africa.
It documented what happened in Africa for the past 50 years(it was well-researched). . . .The facts in the book will shock you.
Other African leaders are worse than the past Nigerian leaders. angry angry angry angry

LMAO grin grin grin They are indeed corruption ridden.

Yes lots of them. Yomi Johnson, Samuel Doe, Idi Amin and present Mugabe, Charles Taylor and what's the name of that Sudanese president sef-- just to mention a few. I don't have to add more shock to what I've got already. The second name for Africa is SHOCK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aro Meta For Nigeria. . . . . .YORUBA And Others! / Power Supply To Reach 9000MW Soon – Presidency / Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.