Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

All Men Are The Same.yet.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Are The Same.yet.... (634 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Men Are The Same.yet.... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Single ladies do come up with the headline above,yet they will be going to night vigil and attending one program or the other in churches just to hook up with a man.Some who can't even sweep their homes will be sweeping church compound just so that one male member in church will notice her.If all men are cheats,why do you want to get married to cheaters?Become a lesbo na.

1 Like

Re: All Men Are The Same.yet.... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Its ladies dat turn marriage to a golden life plan are d ones dat makes u guys feel ontop of d world

Wen konji dey catch una STAY AWAY FROM LADIES TOO!
Re: All Men Are The Same.yet.... by cruzita(f): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided if all women are gold diggers why marry them ?become gay na

1 Like

Re: All Men Are The Same.yet.... by falconey(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
posters above

lo tori mi lo je gbese.
Re: All Men Are The Same.yet.... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:

naaaaa hungry not gold diggers lol
Re: All Men Are The Same.yet.... by falconey(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:

all women cannot be gold diggers , especially the rich and hardworking ones. only a myopic nuisance would say that.

1 Like

Re: All Men Are The Same.yet.... by Smellymouth: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Abeg who mess for here? undecided
Re: All Men Are The Same.yet.... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
Some are not money freak like you.
Re: All Men Are The Same.yet.... by Strahovski1(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
I really like lesbians cool

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Help See What She Was Praying In Church / I Can't Forgive Myself Cuz I Still Feel Bad And Ashamed Of Myself / Top Five Institutions With The Hottest Babes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.