Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB (5660 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by HARDBUOI: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2016
Ngozibotic:

You cannot deny that I am Igbo..... angry angry....I have nothing to prove to you... angry

U CAN NEVA B IGBO!..
WE DONT GIVE BIRTH TO UR TYPE!
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by cyberdurable(m): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Nna...I have nothing to prove to you...
I am from Nnewi... angry
Ohafia side...
ohafia in Nnewi?

Shut that dirty mouth.. Coward yorubastard

5 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by cyberdurable(m): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2016
wink grin
HARDBUOI:

imbecil.e thank GOD I HAVE BUSTED U AND STILL PUT U IN THE BLACKLIST
SHAME ON U FOR DENYING UR ORIGIN...U KNO VERY WELL THAT U PEOPLE ARE TRAITORS THATS Y U ARE ASHAMED TO LET PPLE KNO.
YOROBABOONS WILL ALWAYS BE TRAITORS TILL FOREVA

NB..THAT THUNDER WILL VISIT U THIS WEEK WATCH OUT!
AND U CAN NEVER ESCAPE IT..IM 100% SURE
IDIoTIC VAGABOND

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by mightyhaze: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2016
cheruv:

She's Yoruba
He u mean! Dats d deranged yorroba boy wit d username' ibotic'. He's a real bore!

3 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by tanteta(m): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Great...but whats next.
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by HARDBUOI: 12:55am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by FisifunKododada: 2:01am On Feb 19, 2016
cool Abeg give the Igbos their Biafra. Kini big deal?
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by FisifunKododada: 2:07am On Feb 19, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Nope. I dont even know who Raymondenyi is.. im just hearing him say he is Ikwerre.. hes is entitled to his opinion. I do not support IPOB members being shot in Igboland.. but if they protest inside Ikwerreland, id support their shooting to death.

Fair enough.

cool Shoot people to death for protesting? Are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by rummmy: 2:38am On Feb 19, 2016
Ngozibotic:

....Awum onye igbo
awum onye igbo simply means ur from imo/abia axis...now let's do this(1)what is the name of king of nnewi.....what is his title,igwe,obi,eze etc.... (2)ebe nwata na ebe akwa na aru aka,o buru na nne ya anoghi ya,nna ya ga ano ya...kindly translate... (3)translate this in igbo language: 20+130=150... (4)what is the name of ur community in nnewi and what is ur kindred name? Just a little assignment...cheers
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by naijaking1: 2:46am On Feb 19, 2016
We shall overcome!
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by 4X4: 3:09am On Feb 19, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Lead wetin
Mba mu e nu go.... grin grin
It is not my head that the army
will be using for target practice.. grin
Nna let us be honest...
Nnamdi is a terrorist
he must be executed
You're not igbo your account is fake
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Kestolovee95(f): 5:33am On Feb 19, 2016
Raymondenyi:
[i][/i] I'm just returning from a ban, after I made a very devastating comment,

It was a thread created about the unholy slaughtering of unarmed IPOB Members , with some pictures of the slain and injured...... and in my outburst, and character very unlike me my comment was

"Ffooooooooooools, they can slaughter them, for all I care, senseless people" some persons called out to me, many castigated me. The comment was eventually deleted and I was ban , afterwards, I took a calm introspection, and realised how very insensitive I was at that time, and I allowed my emotions and outburst overrun my keen sense of objectivism, that is not and can never be in my character....

I have not and will never be in support of the secessionist group, but that not withstanding, no one deserves to be shot at when unarmed, that is unholy, inhumane, bestial, animalistic,reprobate and immoral to say the least, it should never be tolerated in any sane clime..... The Ndi'igbos , regardless of how stupid their request might seem, deserves to be heard, they deserve their right to self determination, dialogue and diplomacy should be the bane of redress and not barrels.....

I call on the Nigeria government to be civil, sheath their swords, and implore dialogue in their dealings, stop shooting the unarmed and slaughtering innocence....

I extend my profound sympathy and apologies to the igbos, and IPOB members, on my insensitivity and carefree outburst on that day .....

I do wish you all safety and good luck in your quest and future endeavours...

Mr. Ray, ( right activist/political commentator...)

keep labouring for the fulani while believing that the Igbo is the problem. The country is already going down without anyone pushing it. You apologize o, you no apologize o, the future is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Kestolovee95(f): 5:40am On Feb 19, 2016
Ngozibotic:

You cannot deny that I am Igbo..... angry angry....I have nothing to prove to you... angry

55 year old Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji, When will your Bald head become sensible?
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by oikechukwu: 5:50am On Feb 19, 2016
Raymondenyi:

It was a thread created about the unholy slaughtering of unarmed IPOB Members , with some pictures of the slain and injured...... and in my outburst, and character very unlike me my comment was

"Ffooooooooooools, they can slaughter them, for all I care, senseless people" some persons called out to me, many castigated me. The comment was eventually deleted and I was ban , afterwards, I took a calm introspection, and realised how very insensitive I was at that time, and I allowed my emotions and outburst overrun my keen sense of objectivism, that is not and can never be in my character....

I have not and will never be in support of the secessionist group, but that not withstanding, no one deserves to be shot at when unarmed, that is unholy, inhumane, bestial, animalistic,reprobate and immoral to say the least, it should never be tolerated in any sane clime..... The Ndi'igbos , regardless of how stupid their request might seem, deserves to be heard, they deserve their right to self determination, dialogue and diplomacy should be the bane of redress and not barrels.....

I call on the Nigeria government to be civil, sheath their swords, and implore dialogue in their dealings, stop shooting the unarmed and slaughtering innocence....

I extend my profound sympathy and apologies to the igbos, and IPOB members, on my insensitivity and carefree outburst on that day .....

Who gives a natural born ass whether you apologize or not. How many igbo even know you fucking exist, talk less of whatever BS you wrote that you obviously think we give a crap about

While I'm at it, aren't you the fool that kept saying "blacks are cursed. They are cursed beings among other shit." Aren't you also the same nigga that equally wrote on NL that "Nigeria is a zoo because it's a zoo. That it is cursed" among other shits. Therefore, nigga you are nothing but a two faced COWARD. You and IPOB say the EXACT (if you deny you said any of what I said you said, I can pull it up right now) thing yet you have the audacity to accuse their protest as "stupid". There's a huge difference b/w ipob and you though, one has balls while the later aka you is a coward who stay on NL ranting like a rat and obviously delude himself into thinking igbos remembers whatever BS he wrote on NL and thinks IPOB cares whether you support or not.

I think I speak for all Igbo when I say this "NOONE GIVES A Bleep. Noone even remembers who the Bleep you are or whatever rubbish you wrote before.". Honestly, there's no doubt in my MIND, Nigeria is a piece of shithole because that zoo is filled with a bunch of attention seeking monkies with a huge complex. I honestly wish some fucking nuke that zoo to obvilion. That continent deserve to be rid of y'all.

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by oikechukwu: 5:59am On Feb 19, 2016
In fact I decided to post your statement.

With that, I SINCERELY DOUBT you're from River state. There's only ONE tribe in that zoo known for two faceness and hypocrisy as well as pretending to be everything and everyone on the planet including ikwerre and we all know it's not any tribe in River state especially Ikwerre. Case in point: is the wannabe nnewi fool (ngoziibotic) who thinks nnewi and ohafia are the same place. Even thinks theirs a place in nnewi known as ohafia area..the Bleep? Another case in point is the hopeathand that had to be taught about ikwerre by a real ikwerre (ezepromoe) during his shameless masquerade.

To be honest, I will not be surprised if you hold both your handle and the hopeathand handle. Majority of you yoloba are mentally troubled.

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by plaetton: 6:44am On Feb 19, 2016
Raymondenyi:

I see sincerity in this post.

I wish everyone could sit back , as you have, and do some deep introspection on the subject matter.

2 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by espn(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2016
SunshineP:
the fulanis and the rest you mentioned re just my african brothers from the same continent. They don't have this mentality of a brotherhood in them. They only see those that came from their place as brothers and sisters. They don't regards you as their brothers as you do right now and that is why they came to your land to cause oil spillage without minding the effects of it.

You said you re ikwerre? Hope this is not hopeathandd 2nd moniker?
What have we done to you to deserves your hatred No one hates u..u people hate yourself..love yourself..stop seeing others as your enemy..then we shall live together peacefully!

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2016
Lmaooo @ ohafia babe grin grin

Seems the red mud kids are very good @ busting impostors.Even after 3 pages, some of my Yoruba brothers will still be going back and forth with the likes of segunadewole and adebowaletunji grin cheesy
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by iSlayer: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2016
His first reaction was to wish Igbo protesters death. Sometimes you just want to shove a person's apology down his throat. I don tire for Ikwerre people.
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
I make no apologies to the iPods.....
I am ibo..
Go and die..... angry
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
oikechukwu:

Who gives a natural born ass whether you apologize or not. How many igbo even know you fucking exist, talk less of whatever BS you wrote that you obviously think we give a crap about

While I'm at it, aren't you the fool that kept saying "blacks are cursed. They are cursed beings among other shit." Aren't you also the same nigga that equally wrote on NL that "Nigeria is a zoo because it's a zoo. That it is cursed" among other shits. Therefore, nigga you are nothing but a two faced COWARD. You and IPOB say the EXACT (if you deny you said any o what I said you said, I can pull it up right now) thing yet you have the audacity to accuse their protest as "stupid". There's a huge difference b/w ipob and you though, one has balls while the later aka you is a coward who stay on NL ranting like a rat and obviously delude himself into thinking igbos remembers whatever BS he wrote on NL and thinks IPOB cares whether you support or not.

I think I speak for all Igbo when I say this "NOONE GIVES A Bleep. Noone even remembers who the Bleep you are or whatever rubbish you wrote before.". Honestly, there's no doubt in my MIND, Nigeria is a piece of shithole because that zoo is filled with a bunch of attention seeking monkies with a huge complex. I honestly wish some fucking nuke that zoo to obvilion. That continent deserve to be rid of y'all.
my brother, I do not deny any of what you wrote, yes u are correct, I wrote those, they are my opinion and I stand by them to the last, I'm willing to die for those words, and I make no apologies..... those words written by me are true, and true to the last.... Black's lives like pigs, behave like pigs, and reason like same, the mentality of an average black man is how to eat today and tomorrow and the future is non of his business, we re greedy and wicked to ourselves .... This words are true..... what her you know who I am or not, I care less, but I know who I am, and the respect I command.... I am a rights activist, true and true , and I stand for what is right, irrespective of the he'll hole we find ourselves..... lastly, you should watch the language you use , this is a public forum and should above every other thing, enlighten fellows and readers..... God bless you.
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
oikechukwu:

With that, I SINCERELY DOUBT you're from River state. There's only ONE tribe in that zoo known for two faceness and hypocrisy as well as pretending to be everything and everyone on the planet including ikwerre and we all know it's not any tribe in River state especially Ikwerre. Case in point: is the wannabe nnewi fool (ngoziibotic) who thinks nnewi and ohafia are the same place. Even thinks theirs a place in nnewi known as ohafia area..the Bleep? Another case in point is the hopeathand that had to be taught about ikwerre by a real ikwerre (ezepromoe) during his shameless masquerade.

To be honest, I will not be surprised if you hold both your handle and the hopeathand handle. Majority of you yoloba are mentally troubled.
please sire, can you point out anywhere on my post, that I wrote I wasn't Ikwerre? Or denied my Tribe?...... I'm Ikwerre, to the last, I'm very well known in my community, I do not live in exile, I'm domiciled in same .....obio/akpor ward 6 is my constituency, Martin Amaehule, represents my constituency in the state house of assembly........ my brother.... u can choose to categorise me into any tribe, that's your business..... but just like I initially wrote, I'm first a Nigerian , so any tribe you choose to place me, as long as I'm still allowed to be a Nigerian by you, I'm fine.... God bless you brother...
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Diademk07: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
oikechukwu:

And the known dullard keeps embarrassing himself!
Hian!
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by HopeAtHand: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Diademk07:

And the known dullard keeps embarrassing himself!
Hian!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by HopeAtHand: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
iSlayer:
His first reaction was to wish Igbo protesters death. Sometimes you just want to shove a person's apology down his throat. I don tire for Ikwerre people.

Shut up.. tire for your godforsaken self. Ewu.
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by iSlayer: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Shut up.. tire for your godforsaken self. Ewu.

. Don't even come near me. Lost f.ool
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by HopeAtHand: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
iSlayer:

Don't even come near me. Lost f.ool

You're dealing with a legal matter.

Because we wanted you and your ilk to stay the fvck away from us, we made it very constitutional that we and you should have no relationship. So keep your Igbo distance away from Ikwerres..
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by iSlayer: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
HopeAtHand:

You're dealing with a legal matter.

Because we wanted you and your ilk to stay the fvck away from us, we made it very constitutional that we and you should have no relationship. So keep your Igbo distance away from Ikwerres..

. Kai. Rubbish! If not for this new Bia... agitation,what proud Igbo would want anything to do with the filthy things called Ikwerres. I spit on Ikwerre like you. Alu! Forked tongued lost people. Look at how the Raymond fellow wished death on Igbos. I spit on you all again. You're filthy!
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by iSlayer: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Traitors!
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kestolovee95:

55 year old Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji, When will your Bald head become sensible?

And when will you give up Igbo
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by IkpuMmadu: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Raymondenyi:
I'm first a Nigerian....

From Niger delta extraction

Where are you from.. It's a simple question ..anybody can be Niger Delta

What is your tribe ..is it ijaw or sobos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: APC, PDP Will Collapse Under Weight Of Injustice / Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President / Breaking News- Yaradua Met Christian Leaders On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.