Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB (5661 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by MyGeneration(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
We m of Igbo's of Niger Delta extraction from imo say NO to ipob...

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by ARIZONA123(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
SunshineP:
the fulanis and the rest you mentioned re just my african brothers from the same continent. They don't have this mentality of a brotherhood in them. They only see those that came from their place as brothers and sisters. They don't regards you as their brothers as you do right now and that is why they came to your land to cause oil spillage without minding the effects of it.

You said you re ikwerre? Hope this is not hopeathandd 2nd moniker?
What have we done to you to deserves your hatred

. Good question. Cc:hopeathand
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by MyGeneration(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
LoL.... Odudwarf people.

3 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by ARIZONA123(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
cheruv:
She's Yoruba
. He is yoruba not she

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by HopeAtHand: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
SunshineP:
the fulanis and the rest you mentioned re just my african brothers from the same continent. They don't have this mentality of a brotherhood in them. They only see those that came from their place as brothers and sisters. They don't regards you as their brothers as you do right now and that is why they came to your land to cause oil spillage without minding the effects of it.

You said you re ikwerre? Hope this is not hopeathandd 2nd moniker?
What have we done to you to deserves your hatred

Nope. I dont even know who Raymondenyi is.. im just hearing him say he is Ikwerre.. hes is entitled to his opinion. I do not support IPOB members being shot in Igboland.. but if they protest inside Ikwerreland, id support their shooting to death.

Fair enough.
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
kuuljay:
this is a red pill for your brothers to take,nnamdi kanu is a deranged guy towing the line of destruction and leading a lot of gullible youth along,i saw a video of him asking for donations to buy arms,and spreading unnecessary hatred calling Jonathan an idiot ojukwu a coward and Buhari a terrorist,violence solves nothing, the whole world is struggling to fight terrorism in Syria today and how far have they gone,if the Igbos are serious for a breakaway they know what to do beginning at the National Assembly through their representative but no! They will rather follow a deranged man who will lead them to no where,ask the Palestinians in Israel with world attention yet what had happened

Most of the ipod youths..
are miscreants...
I pray the army does not come to aba
especially in market road...

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
HARDBUOI:

i can swer with anything tht u are not igbo.....
even ur moniker implicated u....
odudwarf replublic youth as usual..claiming igbo

Nna...I have nothing to prove to you...
I am from Nnewi... angry
Ohafia side...

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. Receive sense insha allah

Are you muslim
we hate you people too.. angry
Chukwu okike abiama o... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Pwayne2016(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Are you muslim we hate you people too.. angry Chukwu okike abiama o... cheesy
bleep off from this thread..you devul
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by MyGeneration(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

I am from Nnewi... angry
Ohafia side...
LoL... Nnewi ohafia side grin.
Me am from Ibadan ikoyi side cheesy near sagamu.

6 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by HARDBUOI: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

I am from Nnewi... angry
Ohafia side...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
ohaafia nnewi side
wetin corncern ohafia and nnewi.....
blantant liar from odudwarf republic

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Igbogirlgate(f): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
MyGeneration:
LoL... Nnewi ohafia side grin.
Me am from Ibadan ikoyi side cheesy near sagamu.
hahahahaha
This people will not kill me ooo grin she adopted Igbo name just to discredit us. Me too am frm Asaba, nnewi side grin

3 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Igbogirlgate(f): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
HARDBUOI:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
ohaafia nnewi side
wetin corncern ohafia and nnewi.....
blantant liar from odudwarf republic
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*rolling on the floor*
*my belle ooo*

3 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by chiefobdk(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
SunshineP:
you must be out of your mind, what has nnamdi gat to do with this.
Nnamdi kanu is doing the right thing. We igbos must not be taking for granted in this cesspit called nigeria.

As an nnewi babe you re, you should be at the war front to lead other ladies.

Yoruba fool
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

It s like saying ....something is coming... grin grin grin In my foolish days as an ipod member.. when that foolish kanu will be saying chukwu okike abiama... meaning God the provider is coming... cheesy cheesy I will be happy now I know they are all liars... cheesy cheesy
It goes a long way to buttress ur non-Biafranness.
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by chiefobdk(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

It s like saying ....something is coming... grin grin grin In my foolish days as an ipod member.. when that foolish kanu will be saying chukwu okike abiama... meaning God the provider is coming... cheesy cheesy I will be happy now I know they are all liars... cheesy cheesy

mugu goggle translate failed u in this one. yolobastard.

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by HARDBUOI: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Igbogirlgate:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*rolling on the floor*
*my belle ooo*

nne
negodu ka nwamugu ahu si gbaa onwe ya egbe n'afo

2 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by chiefobdk(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Nna...I have nothing to prove to you... I am from Nnewi... angry Ohafia side...

lol. stupid mugu. I'm from ogbomosho ikeja side.
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by chiefobdk(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
ngozibotic. ibotic.

no Igbo person will use ibo.
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Stop being stupid.... cheesy
Ohafia is in Abia...
Nnewi is in Anambra
In Nnewi ...
we have a place we call ohafia side
because people from there are plenty

3 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
HARDBUOI:

nne

Mechunu....ewu hardbuoi.....

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by HARDBUOI: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Mechunu....ewu hardbuoi.....

imbecil.e thank GOD I HAVE BUSTED U AND STILL PUT U IN THE BLACKLIST
SHAME ON U FOR DENYING UR ORIGIN...U KNO VERY WELL THAT U PEOPLE ARE TRAITORS THATS Y U ARE ASHAMED TO LET PPLE KNO.
YOROBABOONS WILL ALWAYS BE TRAITORS TILL FOREVA

NB..THAT THUNDER WILL VISIT U THIS WEEK WATCH OUT!
AND U CAN NEVER ESCAPE IT..IM 100% SURE
IDIoTIC VAGABOND
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by knightsTempler: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
drss:
funy u dey call urself right activist, yet u dey abuse pipul wey dey exercise their fundamental human right to self determination sad dey dia dey decieve urself.

The very notion of it is as oxymoronic as the concept of an "iron butterfly", or "palpable redness", or "true falsity". In short, their words are hardly convincing.

Far more likely is that the civil right activist and their "one Nigeria"friends recognize clearly what a huge mistake they're been making, by killing defenseless civilians most especially with their latest atrocity. They have pushed Ipob to its limit, beyond the point of sloth and tolerance, and into a new and powerful mood of anger directed at this egregious, ill prepared, naive, incompetent and blame-drunk govt which cannot differentiate its left from right.

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

I am from Nnewi... angry
Ohafia side...
NNE I bu onye Nnewi, Ohafia side. Looooooooooooooooooiooool

You jux made me laugh with my brothers here.
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Chukazu: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Let me tell you in the past I was a member of the inner caucus until.. I saw they were just making money from it Kanu is a terrorist.... even though he has not personally bombed anywhere so also did Osama... he too did not personally bomb anywhere
STUP.PIDITY RUNS IN YOUR LEANAGE OBVIOUSLY
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Igbogirlgate(f): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
HARDBUOI:

nne
nwa ijebu ko bu

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
HARDBUOI:

imbecil.e thank GOD I HAVE BUSTED U AND STILL PUT U IN THE BLACKLIST
SHAME ON U FOR DENYING UR ORIGIN...U KNO VERY WELL THAT U PEOPLE ARE TRAITORS THATS Y U ARE ASHAMED TO LET PPLE KNO.
YOROBABOONS WILL ALWAYS BE TRAITORS TILL FOREVA

NB..THAT THUNDER WILL VISIT U THIS WEEK WATCH OUT!
AND U CAN NEVER ESCAPE IT..IM 100% SURE
IDIoTIC VAGABOND

You cannot deny that I am Igbo..... angry angry....I have nothing to prove to you... angry
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Igbogirlgate:
nwa ijebu ko bu

....Awum onye igbo
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
NNE I bu onye Nnewi, Ohafia side. Looooooooooooooooooiooool

You jux made me laugh with my brothers here.

Nnewi.....Ohafia dominated part....English is difficult for you... grin
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by drss(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
knightsTempler:

The very notion of it is as oxymoronic as the concept of an "iron butterfly", or "palpable redness", or "true falsity". In short, their words are hardly convincing.

Far more likely is that the civil right activist and their "one Nigeria"friends recognize clearly what a huge mistake they're been making, by killing defenseless civilians most especially with their latest atrocity. They have pushed Ipob to its limit, beyond the point of sloth and tolerance, and into a new and powerful mood of anger directed at this egregious, ill prepared, naive, incompetent and blame-drunk govt which cannot differentiate its left from right.
no mind dem. dem eyes go soon clear.
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chukazu:

STUP.PIDITY RUNS IN YOUR LEANAGE OBVIOUSLY

Can you guys try and be civil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki In Trouble As INEC Declares Only Oshiomhole Can Submit Candidates’ Names / National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent / Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.