Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB (5644 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by IkpuMmadu: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
HopeAtHand:

You're dealing with a legal matter.

Because we wanted you and your ilk to stay the fvck away from us, we made it very constitutional that we and you should have no relationship. So keep your Igbo distance away from Ikwerres..

I know this man.. Tonychristopher is his nemesis
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by IkpuMmadu: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Nnewi.....Ohafia dominated part....English is difficult for you... grin

You are not a woman
You are igbo
You are ibotic

I can bet my cash on that

Atulu ji ebule gba aka Nwa....
Now translate that in Google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival / Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown / They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.