Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry (16139 Views)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Orikinla(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2011
The famous Queen of Nollywood and sex symbol Genevieve Nnaji says she is dating, but has no plans to marry.

You’ve been romantically linked with several people, are there any wedding bells in the future?

Yes, I am dating, but there won’t be any wedding bells, because I do want to get married. I am looking for someone who can keep me excited because I get bored easily. I need someone, who is there to support me, who is confident. I haven’t got the time to be massaging a man’s ego; he has to be confident in our relationship from the word-go.

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/13134/24/yesi-am-datingbut-there-wont-be-any-wedding-bellsg.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by MMM2(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2011
how will she marry when i have not nyashed her angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by 195(f): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2011
^Not all nyash are touchable - angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Goldieluks: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2011
It's her choice innit,which man would wanna keep a proud peacock as a wife anyways. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by 195(f): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2011
^Golden locks but you are a proud guinea fowl ( no offence ) and i kept you shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by r231(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2011
good for her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Pweety4me(f): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2011
It said she does want to get married, and how is she a 'sex symbol' anywhoo dat's her choice so be it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2011
Marriage is not everything. I even believe marriage is a bit overrated.

Good on my girl Genny. . . you go girl!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2011
Who is Guineavieve? Btw the only reasonable relationship and reason most men get married is for children. I'm loving the law of #give me the baby and go the heck away, I can take care of my kids. Unless their mother wants to stay for babysitting purpose cuz imma pay her off or get some good Mexican/American live-in nanny. Life is even too damn sweet to spend it with one woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by MMM2(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2011
190_@:

^Not all nyash are touchable - angry

190 my man relax

with my money i will tap dat punny angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Misbee(f): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2011
So dis Nl guyz can only make mouth 4 air,she say she want a confident guy,wot are u all(males)waitin 4?don't be COWARDS.Go woo d damsel if u fit,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Orikinla(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2011
Marriage is a Monopoly of one man keeping a woman all to himself selfishly after playing Totopoly for many years.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2011
TOTOPOLY
ROFLMAO
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
if genny tinks any 9ja man will condone his wife to go abt rantin in public then am sorry to burst her bubbles cos she go old alone i swear! Too much pride, abeg hide jor.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Orikinla(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
Boyloaf:

if genny tinks any 9ja man will condone his wife to go abt rantin in public then am sorry to burst her bubbles cos she go old alone i swear! Too much pride, abeg hide jor.

But her first child and daughter and other children coming from her will look after her in old age.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 14, 2011
Orikinla:
Marriage is a Monopoly of one man keeping a woman all to himself selfishly after playing Totopoly for many years.

Lwkmd.

@topic, I don't blame her. Marriage is not on my list either. It's hilarious how, in this 21st century, marriages are plagued with divorce, deception, and adultery. Then, when one refuses to marry he or she is considered proud. Statistics alone is enough to make one reconsider lol.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Pweety4me(f): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2011
ogugua88:

Lwkmd.

@topic, I don't blame her. Marriage is not on my list either. It's hilarious how, in this 21st century, marriages are plagued with divorce, deception, and adultery. Then, when one refuses to marry he or she is considered proud. Statistics alone is enough to make one reconsider lol.

Lol jokes, when i was about 2 quote you, you had not edited your posted then when it quoted all of a sudden all the explanation, a bit like magic tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2011
Yes. Intuition told me you were going to ask for clarification lol <3
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Pweety4me(f): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2011
ogugua88:

Yes. Intuition told me you were going to ask for clarification lol <3
wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by md4real(m): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2011
What do you expect from a single mother who had to drop out of school after been pregnant and abadoned? Babe carry go jooor. I wanna be the father of your next kid. She can also have her costody!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2011
Wetin Concern me & Genevieve? If she wants to die single, make una free am! It's her life and IS NOT news worthy abeg! undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by bknight: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2011
i like her. she's my kind but with this attitude thing she's a classic example of a celeb with much beef in her own heart. make she relax enjoy life small!!! celebs (like milady wink) are actually more recognised and liked and not to mention richer than her but still loves her my humble self  undecided
jlo dated a dancer who was less than her in fame and cash. wts wit her? make she submit her nyash for canning jor. guys gotta sample some of that piece of sweets she got there.
i love mi some good girls with some sophistication  cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by obowunmi(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2011
When is Old and not as pretty anymore ? Well its her choice -- she's gonna need a companion in old age.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by bknight: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2011
^^there'll be young boys roaming abt for sugar mummies, she'd simply oblige them undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2011
no big deal in marriage anyway, Its a free world
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Tosinville(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2011
Who's she forming for? D'banj who wants her as his wife? even me i'll only Bleep her ni, i cannot marry her after playing totopoly for some years like they said? eww!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by MrsChima(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
Marriage doesn't work for those who doesn't understand the true essence of marriage. It is a partnership of two individual minds working COLLECTIVELY for the common goals. If one person loses focus on the common goal then the marriage in itself will not last.

Marriage has nothing to do with people who entered marriage WITH NO REAL CONCEPT or desire to be married with or without the person. If you doesn't respect yourself you will not respect your marriage.

Someone said in these days marriage is plague with adultery, deceit, and divorce. You are right it is plagued because of those type of people entering it.

Marriage is work and if you do not have the stamina for work then how the hell would you have the stamina for marriage?

Exactly.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Denise216(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2011
She needs to come to the States. The guys up here are really cool.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Lax75(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2011
Who gives a flying porkchop?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Tosinville(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2011
I don't even like a skinny thing like her without huge bum & b00biez, to me those guys chasing her are wasting HELL of a time over her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by DaDoctor: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^WHO EVEN WANTS TO MARRY AN AFTER-1?^^

FROM ATYKU TO DBANJ, NOW NO MARRAIGE ?

NEXT NOW SHE GO MOVE TO EDO PRINCE

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS ARE JUST FUNNY
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Kx: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
Lets see if she will be forever youngy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! / YAHOO BOYS FORMAT: How Romance Scams Work (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.