Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words (2735 Views)

I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Teddeebear:
you are speaking grammar.

someone says if I have 20naira, i will spend 10naira on my family, 5naira on my parents and 5naira on your parents.

is that statement not simple enough for someone to understand.

bros enjoy your life …
one bottle of orijin for u...
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
WiseBully:

You obviously are a child! There are things that you should never say to a loved one. You don't spew everything that crosses your mind... The world will be at war if everyone said what they have in mind.

U must be very stupid for this post. U should use ur head b4 u ever quote anybody again.
I posted my own opinion and u have yours, so why tagging me such then?
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by skywalker240(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:
She berra know ur family needs u too they took care of u too

I dont tink i wud let a guy neglect his family cos of me!

Oga explain to her if ur family hadnt nuture u till dis moment she wudnt av met u

She is in d position to work nd feed her family too

Just explain to her u guys world revolves around the both of you families not only hers! angry.

I pray say u no pusure am, Easier said than done,.:. u when i know reach house so
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

U must be very stupid for this post. U should use ur head b4 u ever quote anybody again.
I posted my own opinion and u have yours, so why tagging me such then?

Child of anger, are you hungry? Go drink some milk to calm your nerves. Quote me when you recover your reasoning fully.
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by cyprus000: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
firstking01:
Guy truth be say you sabi talk, hope say you ney dey chop chewing gum add am too, cos tha's the worstgrin...i also percieved you get basket mouth toogrin, e even show for your write up, and it's one thing that easily bisects girls from your type of person....me too sabi talk o, but with moderation....if i talk she said to me Ud it's Ok, asap i'd clip my mouth to avoid wahalagrin

[size=13pt]
Lol..gringringringrin
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuyJyVnF_6G8UWK6yZ-8A71tkQDRZ-99UlfQlGQgmhq6svpMep[/img]
The guy na glorified town crier!
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? / My Ordeal Since I Changed Frm M To F On Nairaland / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road With The Help Of The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.