Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. (12203 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Prymestrr(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
vanspatacus:

Hmmm I wonder if u have brain at all and am sure evn if u av u dnt make use of it...Aw I take claim love doctor?....u saying av not seen a bra before I knw u re senseless buh at least u pretend acieve u av sense...if someone does not want to talk u guys will always provoke someone...I dnt knw if its by force to comment if u dnt av anytin to say u keep shut..Am sure u are still a bloody Virgin...self-servicer
Chaaaaaaaai!!!grin... E pain am reach belle o sote e begin rant like market clown. Oya kpele ogbeni u hear... Mabinusad no cry abegcry
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Medunah:
Annoying thing is wen u meet some of them offline, they will be quiet nd shy as fvck
grin grin grin
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by vanspatacus(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=Prymestrr post=43093382]
Chaaaaaaaai!!!grin... E pain am reach belle o sote e begin rant like market clown. Oya kpele ogbeni u hear... Mabinusad no cry abegcry[/quote
Guy cant u just keep shut?Hmm dnt evn knw wat to say to u buh its okay sha u started anyways buh we both b guy make we forget am..no vex bro..put ur self for my shoes u self no go lyk am if person insult u over small ish.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by IZZIFLOW(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
vanspatacus:

I Neva asked u personally to add if u knw u dnt av anything meaningful to say u kip quiet must u display ur stupidity in public?..smh for u oo..u suld get a life instead

U claim this thread is for amateurs if u knw u re a professional u suldnt av opened the thread....olodo claiming boss
Hey hold it there I talked abt the the topic expressing my opinion even though is somhw harsh owk....bt i didnt insult u.......u insultin me tells me hw childish u ah......I repeat again 'Go Get a life' hahahahaahaahaha
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by vanspatacus(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
IZZIFLOW:

Hey hold it there I talked abt the the topic expressing my opinion even though is somhw harsh owk....bt i didnt insult u.......u insultin me tells me hw childish u ah......I repeat again 'Go Get a life' hahahahaahaahaha
U re pretty bleeped up..fucking eunuch
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by IZZIFLOW(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
vanspatacus:
U re pretty bleeped up..fucking eunuch
warever..... u can say dat again
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by lurlah2014(f): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2016
I am ADELOLA JAMES and that's who I remain.

I have never heard of you before #do u exist?
gabbidonb:
and who are u?? Smh
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
badoo sneh grin

Gm mama alaye
Yo cheesy
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Medunah:
Annoying thing is wen u meet some of them offline, they will be quiet nd shy as fvck
Sorry to ask, are you a girl?, cos i wasn't expecting this kinda respond from a girl...i might be wrong tho.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Medunah: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
firstking01:
Sorry to ask, are you a girl?, cos i wasn't expecting this kinda respond from a girl...i might be wrong tho.
Yeah apparently, am a girl......
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by firstking01(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Medunah:
Yeah apparently, am a girl......
OK dear
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Cullinane: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
vanspatacus:
Online chatting can be a fun pastime once you
learn how to flirt with girls. Although it may be
easier than chatting in real life, it does require
certain netiquette. Using certain expressions
can tell the girl that you are enjoying her
company and that you would like to get to
know her better. You can practice flirting skills
to help you build up more confidence both
online and offline. So go ahead and find a girl
online in places such as role-playing games,
online games and chat rooms. Your new
flirting skills may help you find the girl of your
dreams.
STEP 1
Greet her with a fun opening line. Some
choices include “hey girl,” “hey stranger” or just
“hi there.” Use an exclamation mark after your
opening. If you have chatted with her before
and are excited to see her, use more
exclamation marks after your opening line as
these indicate that you are happy she is
online.

STEP 2
Laugh when she says -- writes -- something
funny. Say “u r so funny”, “hehe” and “haha.”
Keep in mind that using “hehe” is considered
more flirtatious.

STEP 3
Flirt with emoticons. Use a smiley face : ) or
wink ; ) or stick out your tongue : p after a
sentence. Other popular emoticons include the
heart <3 and the grin cheesy or you can use a
smirk :S or kiss :* at the end of your
conversation when you want her to know you
have feelings for her. Although emoticons are
fun to use, don’t use too many because they
can come across as somewhat immature.

STEP 4
Show her that you think she is special by
giving her a nickname such as “honey,”
“sweetie,” or “cutie."

STEP 5
Give her a specific compliment on something
that you like about her. For example, if she
makes you laugh, let her know you love her
sense of humor.

STEP 6
Take an interest in her life. Ask her questions
about the things that she enjoys. Ask about
her hobbies, movies, books and favorite songs
or bands.
add urs
Nigerian women dont give a f*ck about all this. It's money, money, always money!!!
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Mavor: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Medunah:
Do you blame them? The average Nigerian lady is mean to a toaster. Better safe than sorry IMHO.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by lacasera14(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Medunah:
cos they are introverts, they wield more power online than in person
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nikita1:
Yo cheesy
hateu2 oremi
Ayam bck i
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Ayam bck i
Where have you been ma'am? We miss miss you cry cry
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Nikita1:
Where have you been ma'am? We miss miss you cry cry
smh
Ure using both accnt
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by KINGinVAHALA: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Medunah:

lol, same thing I told someone yesterday, everybody come online and start forming bad boy/girl but in reality majority re as shy as fvck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Do That Makes You Happy / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. / See The Erotic Entrance Of A Church In The United States (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.