Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) (81517 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nienie:
Ah..without a loose jacket it is veeerryy wrong.
Not only will the male members lose concentration,some ladies go just quench cuz of jealousy.
Nothing can make a sniper lose concentration. cool
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
It is okay for guy like me. It will stop me from roaming about the church premises.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Dottore: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chai
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by seenter84: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
God create sha. E create everything for man

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by solutionnnn(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Waoh my heart is beating fast right now am in trouble

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Shortyy(f): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Church? I just dunno what to say. I'm just speechless cry
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by mrhansome12(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Holy buhari this lady gather both front and back

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Akaujaa(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Only a demonic lady will even contemplate wearing this type of cloth at home, not to talk of church. #deM0niClAdiEsEveRywHeRE

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by fearlesschicken: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
That's what you get when living a world like ours where almost everything is sexualised....our ancestors wore even more revealing clothes back in the day and no body bath an eyelid.

If most men didn't view ladies as sexual objects, the concept of women wearing revealing or not revealing clothes won't be an issue to discuss.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by jobhuntng: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
yes
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
feel like pouring my seed in her
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by gurunlocker: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
if this babe remove this 'kasa '..... person go die there o
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by tuna4servi(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oh blood of God
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by oshoa: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na to start weeing
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by xto86(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Any church that accepts this kinda dressing is anti_Christ
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
shocked Adam and eve withdrew themselves from Gods presence because of their unclothedness,but nowadays we gallantly enter Gods presence with unclothedness saying God sees the heart and not the body,may God help us all

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by olisaEze(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Abeg who created d body? Tuck ur tongue in and face ur face, u came 2worship so do it in spirit n truth, not in policing other people's wardrobe.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by goshen26: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
She must be on a mission from hell
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by freecocoa(f): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Inappropriate for the occasion, not that church or religion should be taken seriously anyways.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Payshence(f): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chaiiii, Jesus Of Nairaland!!!
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by omonnakoda: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Topestbilly:
shocked Chisos!!!

I think is okay to wear it to Night club.
It is also OK for Afternoon club
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by macino1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dress to kill

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
I bind any power of distraction IJN
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by blackboy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
But seriously, I have been wondering about it . Is it their fault they are so curvacious? Because they are on the voluptious side must they wear jalabas , but really what kind of clothes can they wear that their curves wont standout one way or the other?

The breast part is wear they just have to work on keep it covered- let there be imagination not little to imagine how it looks. The curves will show but dont expose the boobs or too much laps.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by ololooo: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
Sorry but I find this inappropriate to wear in the church...if anyone respect their God, they shud wear appropriate clothes and not to look like they going to a club and what not...

Juz saying. cool
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by patrickbon(m): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
if u wear this come i will Bleep you before you leave the church LOL smiley
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Elosky20:
blood of buhari.
Drunkard cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Shortyy:
Church? I just dunno what to say. I'm just speechless cry
You're not speechless; you're Shortyy, end of. angry
tongue
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by patrickbon(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
i will Bleep you before u go
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by vigasimple(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Unfortunately she is marketing fats for guys who cannot control themselves or see into the future.

There is nothing curvy here , other than fats. Only likemind will look at her twice.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
I think I must worship at that same Church where this marvellous creation of the Almighty worships. Farewell to my present place of worship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.