Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) (81512 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Pappyto: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
undecided
Charles4075:
My brother, thank you for that. How do you expect me to concentrate on what the pastor is preaching, Especially when she wears a crucifix necklace and it's between her two boobs, she'll be like:

Her: Hello, young man what are you staring at?

Me: Nothing lady (for my mind)

Her: Are you sure you ain't staring at my boobs?

Me: Nah, I'm just looking at the two thieves on the right side and left side of Jesus. That's all.

Damnsmiley wink cheesy
Stale
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Omo I go bring out my prick jerk for pulpit during alter call with this yansh,oh lala
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
NemzySeries:
since d days of Eve d devil has bin in partnership & alliance wit women & orda feminine figures both on earth & beneath
(quote me & die sunday morning)

... it's like... you took the words from my mind.
HOW YOU DO DAT?!
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oma307:
What kind of churches is that?
winners and others
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kazna69:

... it's like... you took the words from my mind. HOW YOU DO DAT?!
hehehehehehehe......W're wired 2geda as men bro
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by muhakeem(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Synzu:
Nope! Its way too tight and revealing. If I sit beside this b!tch then the preacher is just wasting his time! I won't concentrate gan. grin

See nyash!! angry
if it's too revealing then she needs a hijab

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
cao:
**waits for Sunday morning**
y are u so much in a hurry to join those in d afterlife?
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by cao(f): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
NemzySeries:

y are u so much in a hurry to join those in d afterlife?
While you claim to provide access to said afterlife...
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Samjr(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lmao seriously I comment my reserve lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
cao:

While you claim to provide access to said afterlife...
since ur propelling force is persistent.......c ya sunday morning .....no surprise incase u start by bedwetting dis nite Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by lily12(f): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
It's interesting.. i am sure she wouldn't wear this to a job interview or to meet her man's parents.. but she will take selfie and snap and hash tag #offtochurch #womanofGod #iknowwhoiam #favored #blessed undecided undecided undecided. Is it the hat that transforms it to a church outfit Abi wetin.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by cao(f): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
NemzySeries:

since ur propelling force is persistent.......c ya sunday morning .....no surprise incase u start by bedwetting dis nite Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Just because you appear to wet the bed on a regular basis, doesn't mean I'll follow suit.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by AKAKAK(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
The person looks like Mercy Johnson
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by davidif: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
tpiar:
ko si big deal, if somebody decides to dress like that to church, how for do.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1bnpi37ne0bg.89bf86be.jpg[/img]

God sees the heart and not the clothing.

flaunt it if you've got it.

etc and other female empowerment stuff.

Yep, God see the heart. That your intentions are not pure and that seduction is your motive. Have you ever looked at the definition of lasciviousness in the Bible before? It means to incite lust.

Think on that my broda.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Jblaiseboy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Missmossy:
So inappropriate!!!

The thing with most ladies like this is by face they feel they ain't beautiful so by this exposure they can be noticed.

Not surprised.
why do i have the feeling you re describing yasef.Abeg no vex oo
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by RaptorX: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is a model Abi diva and that pic was not taking In any church, too much lies making Frontpage nowadays.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by sambisa5: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
ellacute45:
It depends on the church she goes to

we see worst things in christ embassy
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by 1miccza: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
If this one sits close to me church don close be that oo
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Inasmuch as it's inappropriate to church,I also think it's inappropriate for a CHRISTAIN to wear[be it to church or elsewere].Most people commenting here are hypocrites,they put on something 'ok' to church and thereafter something 'hot'...do you serve God only on sunday?For the much I Know,there are too kinds of christains:The ones that 'worship' God,and those that 'serve' God!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by lily12(f): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Inasmuch as it's inappropriate to church,I also think it's inappropriate for a CHRISTAIN to wear[be it to church or elsewere].Most people commenting here are hypocrites,they put on something 'ok' to church and thereafter something 'hot'...do you serve God only on sunday?For the much I Know,there are too kinds of christains:The ones that 'worship' God,and those that 'serve' God!
Very true

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by deebrain(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
NemzySeries:
since d days of Eve d devil has bin in partnership & alliance wit women & orda feminine figures both on earth & beneath
(quote me & die sunday morning)

including your mum. Thunder fire you.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na y i nor go look? I must look and report her 2 God Almighty.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by bigkahuna704(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
where my Vaseline.......
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Hamster143(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oboyele DT tin gud to Daggar... mak sence dye
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
I b usher 4 my church,bt Immediately we sight sm1 dats nt well dressed,we jst meet u b4 u cm to d front and arrange u @ d back where u won't hv to distract any1. She no well @ allllll.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
cao:

Just because you appear to wet the bed on a regular basis, doesn't mean I'll follow suit.
baseless
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
deebrain:

including your mum. Thunder fire you.
not xcluding d feminine generation of ur entire family frm ur mum & dad's ends......insane fellow
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Chicagoesontop: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
If A Lady Wears This To Church, Even The Pastor will order for 2 tins of Vaseline before the end of the service, because this image will always linger in his mind !!
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by cao(f): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
NemzySeries:

baseless
Whatever floats your boat.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by texmi2u(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
OP.. U dey visit backpage? That pics...hmm

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Olamidas(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
People like this go late to church and head straight for the front seat. And u hear d pastor say something like......"and Goliath killed David" shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.