Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) (81514 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Donejack(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
You never talk wetin dey your mind
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by breakeven: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
I dont believe this. dressed like this to church? I am sorry, but i always say that the only devil we have in this world is woman.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ewo

Make I no talk sha

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Delesilver: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
this is shit.and rubbish......see and cleavage showing.This person is going to tempt people....she suppose to be sent back.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Destined2win:
God is wonderful.

I just imagined how, this lady even though beautiful and shapely now, will look in the next 40 years.

Just drop one like for the God of creation here because He is simply awesome.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
ellacute45:
It depends on the church she goes to
Definitely not an Old generation church.They 'all send her out.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=menabae post=43074724][/quote]

Thought so, u don't respect your parents, guess u were raised by Ekaette.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by menabae(f): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Thought so, u don't respect your parents, guess u were raised by Ekaette.

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by jamex93(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Synzu:
Nope! Its way too tight and revealing. If I sit beside this b!tch then the preacher is just wasting his time! I won't concentrate gan. grin

See nyash!! angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Charles4075(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Pappyto:
undecided
Stale
Thanks bro.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Arckeen: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2016
Evil spirit
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by deebrain(m): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2016
NemzySeries:

not xcluding d feminine generation of ur entire family frm ur mum & dad's ends......insane fellow

my friend, get lost.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by mikolo80: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2016
God give me wife that looks like this

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Obiwannn: 1:22am On Feb 20, 2016
ellacute45:
It depends on the church she goes to
Really?
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 20, 2016
Mekwen:
Definitely not an Old generation church.They 'all send her out.
Hmm. That's strange. In the county I live in, women can wear tank-tops, miniskirts and shorts to church.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:57am On Feb 20, 2016
Once I see a lady dress like this ordinarily I won't take her serious, it will be for the s..e..x ah and she wears this to a church? Sorry she's practical a h..o. ..e.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Brinxs(m): 3:54am On Feb 20, 2016
@op....abeg which church she dey go?? I'm new in town n looking for a vibrant church. thanks
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by blackprowler: 4:58am On Feb 20, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Some people think there's nothing wrong with...that we go to church to worship and not to look at what others are wearing! Really? How are you going to see someone like this in church and not stare?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/is-it-okay-to-wear-this-to-church.html

What is a church in Nigeria? A church is an all-encompassing social institution in our crude society unable to form appropriate avenues for each need. A church is where people go to flaunt their fashion, material acquisitions and stamp their material worth to all minds. A church is where people organise dating, sexual liaisons and marriages. A church is where people advance their business interests and secure jobs and on-the-job favours. And lastly, a church is where people go to pay lip service to the delusion of a "god" so that after all the rat race on earth, they still hope their essence survives and is transported to another place
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by V0lv0(f): 6:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Naija bloggers lol. I know this lady on Instagram and she was not even going to church. Anything for a topic. Lol going to send her this link. Shame
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2016
The preacher will deliver a wrong sermon
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2016
deebrain:

my friend, get lost.
u son of a beast I'm no fwend of urs.......nxt time watch were U're stepping into & dunt cum quoting pple wit ur trash xcept U're ready to take responsibility 4 LAWMA.....hungry nigga
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2016
mikolo80:
God give me wife that looks like this
oga u dey vex Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo........i want make God give u woman wey no go allow u dey concentrate 4 work abi
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by erusen: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2016
blackprowler:

What is a church in Nigeria? A church is an all-encompassing social institution in our crude society unable to form appropriate avenues for each need. A church is where people go to flaunt their fashion, material acquisitions and stamp their material worth to all minds. A church is where people organise dating, sexual liaisons and marriages. A church is where people advance their business interests and secure jobs and on-the-job favours. And lastly, a church is where people go to pay lip service to the delusion of a "god" so that after all the rat race on earth, they still hope their essence survives and is transported to another place
u don talk finish.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Applaner: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Why not

Shey, na Christ Embassy she de go nau
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by mikolo80: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2016
NemzySeries:

oga u dey vex Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo........i want make God give u woman wey no go allow u dey concentrate 4 work abi
chairman if you get this kin woman you go over focus on work so that you go fit run go house at 5 o'clock sharp
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by deebrain(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2016
NemzySeries:

u son of a beast I'm no fwend of urs.......nxt time watch were U're stepping into & dunt cum quoting pple wit ur trash xcept U're ready to take responsibility 4 LAWMA.....hungry nigga

I watched where i was stepping into. I did all these deliberately because of the "quote me and die Sunday morning" line you dropped in yr first response.

So the mighty NemzySeries is all talk.....

Thanks for the talk time....

You this ape.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by shoboy9: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2016
It is not wrong for a prostitute to come to church. nevertheless if anyone want to please God, they know how to dress to achieve that. And the pastor knows what to preach both to the dresser and those staring.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by thelish(f): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2016
U blame her, nor be d church wey go allow her enter? This one don carry OKPO biz enter church. No more customers outside??
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2016
deebrain:

I watched where i was stepping into. I did all these deliberately because of the "quote me and die Sunday morning" line you dropped in yr first response.

So the mighty NemzySeries is all talk.....

Thanks for the talk time....

You this ape.
finally he accepts hiz stewpidity.....sunday morning is arnd d corner
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2016
mikolo80:
chairman if you get this kin woman you go over focus on work so that you go fit run go house at 5 o'clock sharp
lol........ur mata strong Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by deebrain(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2016
NemzySeries:

finally he accepts hiz stewpidity.....sunday morning is arnd d corner

I did not accept my stupidity. I merely confirmed your stupidity.

Happy Sunday in advance.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dis is Mercy Johnson ukwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.