Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) (81515 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Krismart(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
Sorry but I find this inappropriate to wear in the church...if anyone respect their God, they shud wear appropriate clothes and not to look like they going to a club and what not...

Juz saying. cool

I like it.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Some churches will frown at it ,while some will admire it........as some churches use to say, "come as you are"

For me its improper undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Ramanto(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nat good to wear it anywhere
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by davidif: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
olisaEze:
Abeg who created d body? Tuck ur tongue in and face ur face, u came 2worship so do it in spirit n truth, not in policing other people's wardrobe.

But if your intentions were pure in the first place, you won't wear something like this to church. In fact, if you were very sensitive, you wouldn't even have inner peace a out wearing something like this to the house of God.

In addition to that, the Bible warns us not to do things that will make our brother stumble. It also tells us to consider our brethren first.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by opey112(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ah!OP fear God even Satan will reject it.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by laidian(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na lie! Give me the address of the church for confirmation.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nienie(f): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
RickRichards:
Nothing can make a sniper lose concentration. cool
grin..eh i know
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by osjoshua(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Elosky20:
blood of buhari.
son of DUARA
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fvck! shocked
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Missmossy(f): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
So inappropriate!!!

The thing with most ladies like this is by face they feel they ain't beautiful so by this exposure they can be noticed.

Not surprised.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Adeyinka123: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
O boy! I must sample her after the Church o. My prick must not suffer for nothing o
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by ucnwafor(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Synzu:
Nope! Its way too tight and revealing. If I sit beside this b!tch then the preacher is just wasting his time! I won't concentrate gan. grin

See nyash!! angry
Lmao guy u are making laughing in hard swahili tongues
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by tpiar: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
ko si big deal, if somebody decides to dress like that to church, how for do.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1bnpi37ne0bg.89bf86be.jpg[/img]

God sees the heart and not the clothing.

flaunt it if you've got it.

etc and other female empowerment stuff.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Some people think there's nothing wrong with...that we go to church to worship and not to look at what others are wearing! Really? How are you going to see someone like this in church and not stare?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/is-it-okay-to-wear-this-to-church.html

if there is nothing wrong why did take pictures of all her sides ...ass, boobs ... BTW ... if she is seated in the front pastor no go rest . and if she is seated at the back and she goes for offering . you know the rest
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Emmahunk(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Why do Nairalanders enjoy asking questions and turning around to answer same question?
If you think it's okay, why did you have her face blurred in the picture?
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
If this lady enter church like this pastor's disk go suffer, pastor go blow grammar like say world go end that day
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by sucess001(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is abrivadoni on IG and she didnt wear this to church...the OP is high on cheap weed!
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Elosky20:
blood of buhari.

Wetin person go use that contaminated/vampire blood do cheesy
But na wa...when female members go to church like this, why won't wives like Anita Oyakhilome divorce their husbands?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Gkay1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Distraction in church

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Gologolo: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
4 why nah ...Church don turn Club Ouse?
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by mychayk: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
she must be a satanist.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Dinobi77: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Why will u even think of relating this post to church, nd not club or party? Church is a sacred place nd cannot be put up for a debate such as this.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by asamfem(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
In my churh, z either u go back nd change or u collect a wrapper to cover ursef
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by cao(f): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
NemzySeries:
since d days of Eve d devil has bin in partnership & alliance wit women & orda feminine figures both on earth & beneath
(quote me & die sunday morning)
**waits for Sunday morning**
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
You should be questioning your conscience whether it is right to wear seductive dress to church. Another jamb question.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by shumuel(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
All the ladies claiming ''this is inapporate'' God is watching you in 7D, like its not normal, we see it every Sunday, its not new anymore, its even ushers that rock such dresses the most, with all those their shoes that keeps making Ko! Ko! ko! sound. Mtcheeew liars
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by KAYD007(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
But still, doesn't stop me from cheating on her if she's my wife
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by MadCow1: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
What kind of churches is that?
ellacute45:
It depends on the church she goes to
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
menabae:
I see nothing wrong,it all depends on the type of church she is going too,churches like the stone church,christ embassy,or churchhill will welcome her sef grin

Hoe alert!
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bible says we shouldn't do anything that will cause a fellow christian to stumble. Dressing like this can make a weak christian Fall.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.