Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) (81519 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Obiwannn:

Really?
yeaa!
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
deebrain:

I did not accept my stupidity. I merely confirmed your stupidity.
Happy Sunday in advance.
confirm?...nice job U've got, hope it pays well
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Obiwannn: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
ellacute45:
yeaa!
Give an example of one church that would condone that kinda dress...
Or would your church condone it?
Even the church you attend in Deutschland, do you see peeps dressed that way to church? wink
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by mikolo80: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
NemzySeries:

lol........ur mata strong Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
I pray you never understand ,make almighty send woman of your dreams without struggle at young age.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by deebrain(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
NemzySeries:

confirm?...nice job U've got, hope it pays well

Yeah it kinda does..... At least it can be used as offering....
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Obiwannn:

Give an example of one church that would condone that kinda dress...
Or would your church condone it?
Even the church you attend in Deutschland, do you see peeps dressed that way to church? wink
lol grin na Catholic I dey go but I know some churches like winners and loveworld go condone this kinda dressing
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Obiwannn: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
ellacute45:
lol grin na Catholic I dey go but I know some churches like winners and loveworld go condone this kinda dressing
hehe...
I know say na dem u go call lol...

How you dey na?
After we prophesy finish say your level go drop, you just enter yonder forget us ba?
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Obiwannn:
hehe...
I know say na dem u go call lol...

How you dey na?
After we prophesy finish say your level go drop, you just enter yonder forget us ba?
lol am fine I no forget una oo
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Obiwannn: 1:35am On Feb 21, 2016
ellacute45:
lol am fine I no forget una oo

hmmm...u sure?

u left the group?

stopped frequenting the thread?

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2016
Obiwannn:

hmmm...u sure?

u left the group?

stopped frequenting the thread?

lol
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Obiwannn: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
ellacute45:
lol

That reminds me, we have some discussion to do. Sent a PM
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by cao(f): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
NemySeries, wetin happen? We don enter Sunday afternoon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Cti12XBw4
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by orisa37: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
When you stare for more than two seconds at any thing that is not useful at that time, you are indisciplined.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
menabae:
I see nothing wrong,it all depends on the type of church she is going too,churches like the stone church,christ embassy,or churchhill will welcome her sef grin
Seriously,u see nothing wrong with it!u'ld actually wear something like this!
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Topestbilly:
shocked Chisos!!!

I think it's perfect for Night clubs.

naughtyna.ughty, chy.gift, sic.kstars, Monalis.a185, Speech.less3, ritab.abe, Diddy diva and doll.yjoy,

Can u do dis? If yes! Send me a mail so we can discuss wedding preparation. grin

shocked
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by flawlezz: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Some people think there's nothing wrong with...that we go to church to worship and not to look at what others are wearing! Really? How are you going to see someone like this in church and not stare?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/is-it-okay-to-wear-this-to-church.html
if she'll sit next to me, it's OK
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Ahasco(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
NemzySeries:
since d days of Eve d devil has bin in partnership & alliance wit women & orda feminine figures both on earth & beneath
(quote me & die sunday morning)

I bet you are married? If not you should have a mother, right? Now tell me, is devil in partnership with your mother or your wife? I'm just asking a simple question NemzySeries.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ahasco:

I bet you are married? If not you should have a mother, right? Now tell me, is devil in partnership with your mother or your wife? I'm just asking a simple question NemzySeries.
in simple response u shd av asked ur mother & wife which are closer to u na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.