Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" (27927 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / The Incumbent President Of Niger Uses Pmb's Photo For Campaign (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by luvinhubby(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2016
modath:

Nna abeg day don break, comot for Internet, go open your shop, political discuss with sound & logical reasoning is not your forte!!!!!

Did PMB not contest against IB in '11, why didn't he win then despite getting northern votes? So the NC & SW didn't count for 2015?

Drop unnecessary tribal & religious bias!

Obvious ignorance is wrapped around your skull, how many Northern states did Buhari lose in 2011, none.

Was 2003 & 2007 elections as free & credible as 20011 2015 conducted under GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by fflamingo(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2016
chukwudi44:
Abgi park well!! The northeners unseated GEJ and not you and your paltry 500,000 votes
it is not a must you comment bro, you will agree with me that the northern were alive the same time buhari contested in 2003,2007, 2011. Comment like an adult next time sir.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by muhakeem(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2016
Judge: why were you arrested?
Suspect: For shopping early
Judge: Well, that's not a crime anyway. How early were you shopping?
Suspect: Before the shop opened

Lol🔨🔫
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by emi14: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Yoohuubaa, after 54 degrees, waiting for nonchalant government for job and self employed Honda spare parts trader built empire without a school certificate;HOW MARKET" professor, conductor, mechanic are all working towards common goal--- success. Kayode is my mechanic is not a lawyer or journalist.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by modath(f): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2016
Firefire:

That was actually the beginning of my gross with BAT & OBJ. angry

I sponsored a candidate back then when the looter created additional LG in LAG., and OBJ as the president request PDP members not to participate in the vote as he would cancel the LG election, we boycotted the election as advised, all the spends became a waste and OBJ could not stop the fruadulent additional LG BAT created before finally converting same to LCDA. Thanks to Pastor Prof. Osinbajo. (The pastor behind the professional looter, offering professional legal service to the crook).

And what we see thereafter was the handpicking of candidates from his bedroom in Bourdillon without recourse to due process and democratic principles. angry

Imagine, the imperial capitalist is now the biggest landlord in Africa at the expense of the people.

Waoh, just Waoh for this your grouse! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by Abeymills(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Asiwaju awon ole drug godfather godfather of looters
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by ogbukara: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Since you unseat Jonathan what happen Nigeria economy is zero I believe Jonathan have good economic team that is better than this present Administration the Nigerian politicians are more interested in what enters their pocket personal interests
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by opey112(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:
The North ,their Cows, underage starving almajiris,some Judas in the West and even souh south unseated him undecided
I hate you
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2016
JAaban should relax! We know that he's an heavyweight and I admire him. But, 2019 brings us opportunity to confront him politically....
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by opey112(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2016
luvinhubby:

The joke obviously is on you as comprehension have seemed to elude you.
Honda spare part make me laugh
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Jagaban..

But una change pass scam.

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by ekseel(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2016
chukwudi44:
Abgi park well!! The northeners unseated GEJ and not you and your paltry 500,000 votes

Oga, explain why the same northerners couldn't unseat GEJ in 2011. You are pained because you lacked a leader like him in your BIAcry

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by folahann(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
234GT:
He has been unseated, so free the man and let him rest.

He will never rest in Jesus name. You want him to rest upon all loot he allow people loot away from our treasury? His mimd will never find peace.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by Elan83(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
so dis corrupt old fool tnks he unseated jonathan! Chai.. nigeria z finished,wit d kind of politicians we hav, very uselss & unreasonable!
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by gannod(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Tinubu is suffering from delusions of grandeur
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by Sunglass20(f): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Baba Tinubu, You didn't unseat Jonathan. God directed him to do so sir and he obeyed the voice of his Creator.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by mpowa(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

where were the northerners in 2011?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by mpowa(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:
The North ,their Cows, underage starving almajiris,some Judas in the West and even souh south unseated him undecided

I won't mind being a Judas for unseating the Ineffectual Buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by omolola15(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Do you think Buhari would have won without the west. He tried in 2011, didn't he? And if Tinubu didn't mastermind the merging of the parties Buhari would. Have tried again and fail again. It's simple. Truth bro please just accept it.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by olamieseun(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2016
JAGABAN, Ifa of Africa. Hate him or like him? He's de man behind uncle jona defeat.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by light004: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Jagaban 1 of Africa. The man that single handedly destroyed PDP...

The most simple task. He did it through lies and propaganda and selling cheap campaign promises to gullible Nigerians that your party quickly denied after winning the elections. That's why the center of his party cannot hold and the Nation is fumblingly with it. Anything built on falsehood can never stand. The foundation is faulty and cannot endure. Just the law of nature that everything is subject to including man and all his affairs.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by aksule(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Opportunity presents itself and those with knowledge cash in. Luckily GEJ is a Democrat to the core. He believes in democracy while ninety percent of the politicians don't, though they talked about democracy. Just take Taraba, Rivers and to some extent Ekiti states where there was running battle, how much more of the presidency if it were the other way round.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by Iyoma2(f): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2016
See yeye talk oh, how many votes dis tinubu take unseat jonathan? for him mind him dey think say na by him power Gej take loose re-election? lets see how u go with d powers u use to unseat Jonathan. we dey watch oh mr power.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by santosesq1(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Even if u unseated him,what have u been able to deliver to nigerians Its was actually the northerners that unseated GEJ my brother. Some sections of nigerians are just known for Betraying
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by mpowa(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2016
light004:

The most simple task. He did it through lies and propaganda and selling cheap campaign promises to gullible Nigerians that your party quickly denied after winning the elections. That's why the center of his party cannot hold and the Nation is fumblingly with it. Anything built on falsehood can never stand. The foundation is faulty and cannot endure. Just the law of nature that everything is subject to including man and all his affairs.

While the Ineffectual Buffoon was Dollarizing the whole nation from Abuja to Kano to Lagos, All the Obas, All Religious Leaders, while Innocent People and soldiers were dying daily, he doesn't need to do much to win the Cluless One.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by mpowa(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2016
santosesq1:
Even if u unseated him,what have u been able to deliver to nigerians Its was actually the northerners that unseated GEJ my brother. Some sections of nigerians are just known for Betraying

And some sections are known for defending Criminals and Murderers to their grave.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by Godsonkemz(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Goodluck in his magnanimity, wisdom and respect to human lives decided to relinquish his power neither because of this boastful self acclaimed godfather nor because he was being compelled but because he saw a reason for that. He foresaw calamity about to hit that he needed to make this sacrifice.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by sonssyo: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2016
what next after?v is it telling us super stories
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by sonssyo: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2016
mpowa:

And some sections are known for defending Criminals and Murderers to their grave.

and some with the available records and statistics looted our treasury for over 40 years and are still looting. which way Nigeria!
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by seaga: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Only a novist will not acknowledge, a buffoon will refute that the jagaban was not the key factor if not the sole in uprooting the clueless pass administration.Even Jonathan himself acknowledge that fact which explains why he sent an amo tank to the lion of bourdillon weeks to the election. To the bittered onces that said cows won the election,and calling S/w and some in S/S judas.The determinant to the winner of the last election was the southwest, because the north would surely be for buhari and the South south and east for Jonathan,explain why he came to Southwest spreading dollars like there's no tomorrow.
You guys should deal with it, the southeast vote wasn't sufficient to bring back a loser and jagaban made sure of that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget / 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo / Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.