Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" (27926 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / The Incumbent President Of Niger Uses Pmb's Photo For Campaign (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by blackboy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jagaban should not take glory but should remember that without the helps of former PDP member from the north n PMB's reputation he would not have had a prayer. The Lion of Bourdilon documentary shocked him to his roots. Arisiri ti tu!! Ha!!
But the victory made it worth it. Lagos was as good as lost, if not for last minute abrakadaba APC would have lost big time with Tinubu being the major factor reason.
You are part of the winning team now but Nigeria allows people who have amassed wealth illigally to continue to wield power n walk freely as if they did notuing wrong. How do we expect CHANGE! I mean positive change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by Obiodunukwe: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
blackboy:
Jagaban should not take glory but should remember that without the helps of former PDP member from the north n PMB's reputation he would not have had a prayer. The Lion of Bourdilon documentary shocked him to his roots. Arisiri ti tu!! Ha!!
But the victory made it worth it. Lagos was as good as lost, if not for last minute abrakadaba APC would have lost big time with Tinubu being the major factor reason.
You are part of the winning team now but Nigeria allows people who have amassed wealth illigally to continue to wield power n walk freely as if they did notuing wrong. How do we expect CHANGE! I mean positive change.

Leonard, your hatred for Tinubu is well known

Why do you hate him?
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by bashdawodu: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nigerians owe Asiwaju Bola Tinubu a debt of gratitude.The country was heading towards a disaster. most Nigerians were fed up with the Jonathan administration.The indispensable contribution of Jagaban made it possible for Jonathan to be removed. As we can all see now from the fight against Boko Haram to the war on corruption election has consequences.It is not a game.it matters who our president is.For the Jagaban haters facts are stubborn and a major fact is that Nigeria is different now.We can also see that Lagos state is on the right track.Our hope is that by the time the budget is implemented Nigerians will be glad they voted for president Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by clickwtB(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by murmee: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Excellentmind:
This is a false claim and attempt to make himself relevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria today. General elections in 2015, where apc lost its total grip of national and state assembly members like never before in Lagos State, is what Tinubu claims be a success.
The reason for that is because they focused more on unseating GEJ. I can assure you that all those usurppers that are representing Lagos state at the National Assembly will be thrown out in 2019.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by KanwuliaExtra: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Not even your DRUG PUSHING in CHICAGO?

Killing all those innocent babies with you COCAINE iindustry? shocked
This man SOUL BLACCCCCCK PASS GOD OWN I swear!!!!! grin
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by aresa: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
lagdmark:
What IF GEJ had said NO and went to Supreme court and manipulated and uses his Army to retained power by now that your F eyed tinubu will only protest, he will be send to jail and die there as usual noting go happen {another June 12).
We thank GEJ!

Basement and backward mentality..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by aresa: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Funny how the politically and socially inconsequential and irrelevant people that didn't matter and never will are doing political quarterbacking...lol. Who dash you.

If election happen today or anytime in Nigeria, you are still going to lose wnd remain irrelevant, even GEJs people no go vote for you or get anywhere close to you.

Talk about existing in the wilderness.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by Kennydoc(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
ddippset:
so in 2011 whom did the underaged voters vote for? Buhari or Jonathan? Besides some of those só called underraged voters were recruited by the PDP and they voted for Jonathan, or did they write any party on their foreheads? Shebi there are elections today? Get ready o, your whining just got worse from today, the supreme court has said só!

Even in 2011, Buhari won Jonathan hands down in the core North, just that the margin was much less than in 2015.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by mukhcech(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
SirShymexx:
Claiming the unseating of an incumbent who was already a lame duck, with marginal support in naij only in two of the six regions and a regime change programme by world powers as a great achievement - has to be the most overrated thing ever, especially for a man who most folks believe is a political genius.

APC didn't even win the SW decisively - it was somewhat close. Buhari won the North. And GEJ won the two regions his government was built around decisively. Apart from matching stolen loot with stolen loot - nothing special happened. Heck, even the US sent David Axelrod to assist in the regime change programme.

Non-achievement if you ask me.

No way can it be better said. Glory be to God for ur sincerirty and knowledge.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by nickxtra(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
chukwudi44:
Abgi park well!! The northeners unseated GEJ and not you and your paltry 500,000 votes
Explain yourself in figures, then come back and edit this your comment.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by Mamatee07: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Chukwudi. Been asking why the northerners couldn't help Buhari.beat GEJ in th previous election before Tinubu.came on board. Stop hiding and come answer
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by SirShymexx: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
mukhcech:

No way can it be better said. Glory be to God for ur sincerirty and knowledge.

Don't mind the grossly overrated and utterly corrupt man. He's claiming an effort that had strong international backing and a strategy that was in place - way before APC was formed. If APC had won the SW convincingly with Buhar's candidacy - then he deserves kudos for being political genius. But that wasn't the case. Buhari won his stronghold and he would've done it, with or without Tinubu/APC. And GEJ won his two regions convincingly. Conversely, I'd wager that he deserves to be flogged for letting PDP win elections in Lagos under his nose. Apart from the loot he contributed - he didn't contribute anything substantial. The way he has been outmuscled in the APC power struggle adds credence to how ordinary he's.

The man is overrated both in politics and economics. He needs to stop talking and enjoy his loot, after getting all SWern states into a cesspit of unwarranted debts.
Re: Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" by tomakint: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
SirShymexx:

Don't mind the grossly overrated and utterly corrupt man. He's claiming an effort that had strong international backing and a strategy that was in place - way before APC was formed. If APC had won the SW convincingly with Buhar's candidacy - then he deserves kudos for being political genius. But that wasn't the case. Buhari won his stronghold and he would've done it, with or without Tinubu/APC. And GEJ won his two regions convincingly. Conversely, I'd wager that he deserves to be flogged for letting PDP win elections in Lagos under his nose. Apart from the loot he contributed - he didn't contribute anything substantial. The way he has been outmuscled in the APC power struggle adds credence to how ordinary he's.

The man is overrated both in politics and economics. He needs to stop talking and enjoy his loot, after getting all SWern states into a cesspit of unwarranted debts.
You just won yourself a fan.........SirShymexx the political juggernaut and pathfinder of our time. Jah bless ur sharp memories. I totally concur.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May 29 Remains Inauguration Day For Presidents – Senate / Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo / INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.