Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

To Quit Or Not To Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Quit Or Not To Quit (665 Views)

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship / Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Quit Or Not To Quit by row2ray(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
How does one get out of a bad marriage, kids are involved.
How does one start over
Where does one start over
Can one start over
Re: To Quit Or Not To Quit by MRBrownJ: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
whether kids are involved or not, a bad marriage can NEVER be beneficial to anybody involved... so getting away is a necessity, for the wellbeing of the children. a miserable parent is not good as a parent.
you are making it sound like being married was like the end of the world, as if getting back to who you were (before marriage) was "that" difficult.. you'll get use to it!
starting over is easier than you think so long as you understand that you have to adapt your life to accommodate your kids/ex in order for all the parties involved to possibly have a peaceful transition/future

2 Likes

Re: To Quit Or Not To Quit by LYTEEN: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Pleasure In Sex. / OMG! SEE thisMentally Unstable Couple Displaying Their Love In Public (photos) / Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.