Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ (10033 Views)

Scam Alert 2 / OLX Scam Alert / Scam alert!!!! For FIRST BANK USERS - Don't Fall For This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by stadelk7: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
needinfo:
from my research, one doesn't need virtual address, phone number, virtual credit card for amazon selling or affliate. Amazon can now pay direct to your bank account. Don't know when last you did research because this is old school. You only copied and pasted old school write up. The era of virtual schmes for amazon is gone. If you had said clickbank, i would have believed you.
you don't get it, Nigeria has recently being restricted from the amazon seller program, so you need to find a way around it.

And @ ourchoice, just so you know, I didn't read your mail, and i deleted it straight away, so don't expect a reply, when you have learnt how to interact like an adult we can discuss.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
stadelk7:
you don't get it, Nigeria has recently being restricted from the amazon seller program, so you need to find a way around it.

And @ ourchoice, just so you know, I didn't read your mail, and i deleted it straight away, so don't expect a reply, when you have learnt how to interact like an adult we can discuss.
The more you talk like this, the more I get angry with you....did you explain how someone from Nigeria can register on amazon as a seller? Did you even mention the challenges to talk of how to go about overcoming it in your 9-page article you sell to people as ebook? Guy you are so heartless! Desist from selling that article to people as ebook before you meet a bitter stuff....and I will paste your ebook here to shame you....one page per post...I will paste the entire 9 pages here so people can see.

I will also paste your bank account details in case you change format....I will broadcast your blog to all...I will make sure I stop you from scamming more people in the name of selling an article copied online as ebook.

As for the virtual USA address, virtual USA credit card, and virtual US phone number you mentioned here as things needed to create a seller account on amazon, guy you are dumb! You know nothing about selling on Amazon....and did you even mentioned them in your so called ebook you are selling to teach beginners how to start

Now, let me make you understand this.....you may think neteller virtual card is what you need, its not acceptable there!

2. If you chose your country as USA while registering, amazon will ask for your social security number or tax id from your american employer...and they will link to the American base automatically to confirm immediately as you are registering...I am sure you never even opened one seller account on amazon to talk of having one talk more of selling.....mumu....let me teach you....if you like, copy it and paste and start selling to gullible Nigerian youths as another edition of your nonsense ebook!

WICKED GUY!!! angry angry

I am pasting your ebook now...so come and see it yourself...and let people judge!
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
HERE IS THE COPIED ARTICLE staldek7 WHO IS ALSO fedupnigerian AND MANY MORE MONIKERS IS SELLING AS ebook

THE SO-CALLED EBOOK STARTS BELOW.........

--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

3 WEBSITES TO MAKE LEGAL MONEY FROM ONLINE

Hello, I want to thank you for purchasing this eBook thereby giving me the opportunity to teach you how to legally make money online, I am excited about this and ready to go. When you start making money with what I teach in this eBook, please endeavor to email me, the knowledge I have been able to help someone make money online is a bigger gratification than any amount of money you paid for this material.
So let’s get started.
This eBook is about how to make money online as a freelancer, meaning you really may not need a website to make this work for you. There are countless websites on the internet were one can freelance on Fiverr, Freelance, Odesk etc. But in this report I am not treating any of those aforementioned websites, we would be focusing on:
1. Udemy.com
2. Ehow.com
3. Fulfilled by Amazon (this is very different from the aforementioned websites, and it’s not a business totally based online)

UDEMY
Udemy.com is marketplace for online learning. Udemy provides a platform for anyone to create a course that can be offered to the public either free of charge or for a fee, of course if you aim is to make money online you would want to charge a fee for your Udemy courses.

Udemy has served over 9 million students and offers more than 35,000 courses, so it really is a big market to sell your knowledge.

Using Udemy’s course development tools you can upload videos, PowerPoint presentations, PDF’s, audio, zip files and live classes to create courses. You can interact with your students via online discussion boards.

You shouldn’t let the thought of teaching put you off, you can stick to whatever you’re comfortable with, because most people on the website put up videos doesn’t mean you put up videos too if you don’t have a good webcam or you’re camera shy. Also worthy of mention is that you can create a course on anything on the face of the earth from more advanced topics like how to make a drone that fly’s to how to make fufu as long as you’re convinced there are people who would be willing to pay to learn something like that. The most common courses are based on business and entrepreneurship, academics, arts, health and fitness, language, music and technology.

Most courses are priced between $29-99. You earn 97% of all tuition revenues if your own reputation attracts the student; however you get only 50% of revenue if Udemy attracted the student by their own marketing. You make 25% of revenue if an Udemy promotional affiliate attracted the student to you, because the affiliate marketer makes 50% from that sale and the other 50% is split between you and Udemy.
Udemy claims 96% of instructors average $7000.

HOW TO BEGIN

Your first step is picking a niche, choose what you are knowledgeable about, or what you like even though you don’t know much about but you’d be willing to research the said topic properly. Picking a niche you like in order to research is important because that way, you won’t abandon the course half way due to boredom. If you take your time to go through the website you would find out most of the courses are anything but topnotch, you don’t need to have something that is 100% perfect to make money with, but make sure your courses are beneficial to your students so you don’t get a bad reputation. Even on a moral level its horrible to take someone’s money and not give them their money’s worth in return.

You then proceed to actually creating the course. Udemy is easy to use and get started with. Just go to Udemy.com and sign up as an instructor and start creating your outline.

If you have a laptop or a tablet this whole business becomes a lot easier, most of the courses on Udemy involves videos, with a laptop or tablet you can make a video for your course without using an actual camera. All you need do is download an application that records your screen activity, a simple Google or app store search would throw up a lot of applications that perform this function. So for example if you were teaching a course on how to trade stocks, you simply put on your screen recording application then with a mouthpiece recording the audio, you go about doing your thing with your students seeing what is going on on your screen, although making videos are not compulsory, it does help make what you’re teaching easier to understand.

For your audio on PC you can use QuickTime and for screen recording you can use Screenflow or Camtasia. For your video editing you can use Windows Movie Maker which is free for PC’s.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
PROMOTING YOUR UDEMY COURSE

And to the most difficult part of making money with Udemy, promotion.
Without promotion you don’t make money.

The good news is that Udemy gets a lot of traffic already from people looking to learn new things online, so they have their own built in user base and will advertise on your behalf, but this only works in your favor if your course is doing very well, so you must find a way to make your course perform to some extent and then after that you get the explosion.

What you should do is do some self promoting when you create a course initially, attract around 50-100 students, get some good reviews. You can give coupons initially to have your course available for free. You can make these coupons available on coupon websites, forums, or even just give to your o

The good news about finding your own traffic is that once you do this and traffic starts coming in for your courses, Udemy would begin promoting for you too.

What makes Udemy beautiful is the ease of starting, barrier entry is extremely low, and you can get thousands of students quickly and relatively easily, and most of all the income is passive once you have set the ball rolling. Each student pays between $10-15 for a course which is a decent amount. Just one sale on Udemy and you has the amount you invested in buying this eBook back.

UDEMY AFFILIATE PROGRAM

If you feel being a tutor on Udemy is not for you, you can still make money from Udemy from their affiliate program.
The Udemy affiliate program is run linkshare network which makes it necessary to register with linkshare if you’re interested in this affiliate program.

Go to www.udemy.com/affiliate

Click on join now.

It should be noted that it takes around 4-7 days to validate and approve your account
You will be taken to Rakuten Linkshare publisher registration page. There are 4 sections you need to fill
Company name
Contact and account info
Primary website info
Payment threshold
You should wait to be approved before you start promoting the courses, you would get an email informing you of your been approved when your account is approved.

Once you are approved, you are ready to promote Udemy courses.

Login into your linkshare affiliate account
Go to my advertisers > udemy > view links > udemy >view links.
Click on link types and select the type of link you want to promote. If you want to promote any specific course then navigate to ‘individual products’

Once you select the link type you want, you get the link code. Use this link code to promote the Udemy courses.
Where you promote your Udemy courses depends on you, if you have the right audience, social media is a great place to do this.

HOW TO CASHOUT

Udemy pays through PayPal.

The Nigerian PayPal doesn’t receive PayPal payments, but there are credible Nigerians in possession of a US PayPal who would be able to receive PayPal payouts on your behalf, for a fee of course. If you are finding it difficult in finding one, get across to me and id make a recommendation.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

I have 3 Udemy courses.

The first is about how to use FL studio, this was my first topic actually it did fairly ok, $983 over the last 7 months, that is just over N20,000 per month, it’s not mind blowing but its money never the less. I feel the topic has been treated by many other people on Udemy so I have lots of competitors. I actually don’t know how to use FL studio but I was assisted by my producer friends, and with their help this course was made.

My second was a total flop, I was still hooked on the software niche, I made a tutorial on how to use Maya, the animation app, this course had so many bad reviews I had to pull it down, a friend collaborated with me to make this course, he wasn’t an expert at it, but he appeared to be pretty good to me, probably because I had no skill using Maya myself.

My third was about making a comic book from the drawing with the pencil to digital editing, I had a skill in all of these so it was a relative success, I am averaging $300 (N60,0000) a month and this has been running for 5 months now, and by my estimation this month should be the best month for this particular course. I feel the reason for the success of this course is the fact that I had more experience, I also went to Reddit to promote this particular course and I didn’t necessarily make more money with it because I was knowledgeable in this field.

EHOW
Writing articles is one of the best ways to make money online quickly without any costs upfront. If you have a decent command of the English language you will be able to write articles for money.

One website that gives you the opportunity to make money off your writing is eHow. eHow is a well known website that has tones of useful articles. It covers any topic from Arts to Internet with the famous how to articles. Anyone can make money from eHow. All you have to do is join their writer compensation program, write and publish articles in eHow you would be paid.

eHow is an online how to guide with a large number of articles and videos offering step by step instructions. These articles are created by freelancers, people like you and me, these articles are arranged into a hierarchy of categories. It’s a sort of content farm.

HOW TO BEGIN

First create an eHow account on eHow.com/ all you have to do is select a member name, password, Email address, and your day of birth. You can decide to add some bit of information about you in your profile
Once you have created a profile, you have to sign up for writer compensation program.
Now you are good to go and you can start publishing articles.

Select a topic that interests you
Publish a ‘How to article’, if you solve a problem and give the solution in steps that’s the point anyway.

Be the first to publish an article, that means don’t rewrite something that someone else has provided a solution to already. You won’t get any or very little traffic. When you are first to solve a problem you can’t but get loads and loads of traffic. eHow articles rank very high up in search engines. I am sure you must have come across this website when Google searching some information, what you probably just didn’t know was you could be an author on that website and make a few bucks.

Useful eHow articles get more traffic and that gives more money

Read the writing guidelines published by eHow first, you can get banned for violating their terms and conditions.

The only spoiler for the eHow writer compensation program is that only US citizens are eligible to join. How do you get around that? Easy, use a US VPN, there are numerous free VPN services around, Hola is the one I use and it’s available for free on both Windows and Android platform.

Whatever troubles you go through to join the WCP on eHow would be worth it, as far as passive income goes, eHow is king. Your eHow article would make money for you forever, or until the website is brought down.

HOW DO YOU CASHOUT

EHow pays by PayPal.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by lazeal: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
dominique:
I can't imagine spending money to buy an eBook when there is so many material all over the internet
please help unban 2sex and unhide the post. I was wrongly banned by spam bot. Please.

To your comment, well it does not mean everything can be found for free online. For instance, I share domain selling secret here and I believe you have seen the thread.

Well, I can tell you plainly that there is still something I have never revealed on that thread.

Paying for something is worth it if you are paying a doer of his teaching. It will save you time, energy plus trials and errors.

Getting a mentor is your best bet than reading ebooks.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by mahjor(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hmm, eleyi gidi gan o. @ourchoice,its so so wrong for you to paste stadelk ebook publicly,things are not done dat way.. All u had to do is warn fellow naira landers.

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Arsenalholic(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chai! See casting!

The only thing I have to say is that someone has accused @fedupnigerian for having multiple accounts that he used in creating a thread on making money online, and also replied himself making use of other accounts he operates.

May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by EnterPRO: 3:08am On Feb 22, 2016
unless you can show us where he copied or stole it from, you have absolutely no right to post his intellectual property online. intellectual property he is free to put any price tag on.

doing that makes you just as bad or worse.

2 Likes

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 22, 2016
Nice job bro..m a victim of d so called ebook. Can u please put me thru on how u make money online? I'd be glad if u can help. V sent u a pm. Thanks in anticipation.
ourchoice post3095195: Continued....

By the special grace of God, I have earned enough money online through various means, ranging from:

1. article writing
2. Blogging
3. Amazon Kindle publishing
4. Udemy
5. CPA and content locking
6. freelancer
7. ebook
8. ecommerce; dropshipping, etc
8. Amazon sells....my latest goldmine

and I know what a good ebook should be like because I have written many...sold to both Nigerians and foreigners mostly...and got at least 80% - 87% satisfied and even asked for personal coaching.

I warned stadelk7 to answer my questions or I expose him...he refused to reply my mail since yesterday...and here is the consequence and more....I will be sending his so-called ebook to first 5 persons that request for it here (pls don't drop your email here...just indicate and I will send u a PM, reply and I will send it to you free)....and then read it thoroughly, of course you should finish the so-called ebook in less than 10mins, I finished reading it in 7mins time....you can imagine the book that promised to show people how to make money online....I laugh....

Nigerians please be careful who you patronize.....most Nigerians are so desperate for money that they can kill to make even 1000naira....

Meanwhile, I will be updating this thread soon....good news coming.......

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by BLWeb: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2016
I'll no longer need the ebook as you are already showing us what it is. For a long time, many so called info-marketers have been silently scamming many here to the point that people just rip off someones product and claim it as their own. So i support ourchoice, post all the contents here lets see what this stadelk7 is selling to people for N2k. We can then judge if it was worth it. But from what i have just read on that udemy part, that alone is an info you can source from google for free, but i'll wait for the other pages to make my judgement.

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2016
EnterPRO:
unless you can show us where he copied or stole it from, you have absolutely no right to post his intellectual property online. intellectual property he is free to put any price tag on.

Let me tell u that he has every right to post it anywhere. This is crazy! How can the scammer in question copied ordinary sales letter to course and sell it to people as ebook? Answer me.
Don't tell me u are encouraging scammers to scam freely abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by otitokoroleti: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2016
EnterPRO:

what have read so far contains no info, its pure thrash. lets call spade a spade

5 Likes

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by platinumventure: 8:53am On Feb 22, 2016
ourchoice:
PROMOTING YOUR UDEMY COURSE

And to the most difficult part of making money with Udemy, promotion.
Without promotion you don’t make money.

The good news is that Udemy gets a lot of traffic already from people looking to learn new things online, so they have their own built in user base and will advertise on your behalf, but this only works in your favor if your course is doing very well, so you must find a way to make your course perform to some extent and then after that you get the explosion.

What you should do is do some self promoting when you create a course initially, attract around 50-100 students, get some good reviews. You can give coupons initially to have your course available for free. You can make these coupons available on coupon websites, forums, or even just give to your o

The good news about finding your own traffic is that once you do this and traffic starts coming in for your courses, Udemy would begin promoting for you too.

What makes Udemy beautiful is the ease of starting, barrier entry is extremely low, and you can get thousands of students quickly and relatively easily, and most of all the income is passive once you have set the ball rolling. Each student pays between $10-15 for a course which is a decent amount. Just one sale on Udemy and you has the amount you invested in buying this eBook back.

UDEMY AFFILIATE PROGRAM

If you feel being a tutor on Udemy is not for you, you can still make money from Udemy from their affiliate program.
The Udemy affiliate program is run linkshare network which makes it necessary to register with linkshare if you’re interested in this affiliate program.

Go to www.udemy.com/affiliate

Click on join now.

It should be noted that it takes around 4-7 days to validate and approve your account
You will be taken to Rakuten Linkshare publisher registration page. There are 4 sections you need to fill
Company name
Contact and account info
Primary website info
Payment threshold
You should wait to be approved before you start promoting the courses, you would get an email informing you of your been approved when your account is approved.

Once you are approved, you are ready to promote Udemy courses.

Login into your linkshare affiliate account
Go to my advertisers > udemy > view links > udemy >view links.
Click on link types and select the type of link you want to promote. If you want to promote any specific course then navigate to ‘individual products’

Once you select the link type you want, you get the link code. Use this link code to promote the Udemy courses.
Where you promote your Udemy courses depends on you, if you have the right audience, social media is a great place to do this.

HOW TO CASHOUT

Udemy pays through PayPal.

The Nigerian PayPal doesn’t receive PayPal payments, but there are credible Nigerians in possession of a US PayPal who would be able to receive PayPal payouts on your behalf, for a fee of course. If you are finding it difficult in finding one, get across to me and id make a recommendation.

@Op itz very unfortunte wat desperation has caused indz our beloved country dat wil make dat guy to be selling such empty ebook for dt amount to his fellow nigerianz n claim he is helping them nstil yet he dint input d virtual americn n telephone addresses to help in setting up d amazon account plus d virtual card dat wil bbneeded in hz so-called ebook instead he is expecting his buyerz to be calling him b4 he releases dose informationz...itz just scam n I commend u for warning otherz bout this guy because I hve already set about to buy dz ebook b4 I saw ur thread so thankz a lot 4 sving my little dime...finali I wil like to set. Up my own amazon account n will hope u can beof help to mi...we can hook up on whatsapp or u gv mi ur contact to call or email u...Bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by EnterPRO: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2016
CosmicJames:

Let me tell u that he has every right to post it anywhere. This is crazy! How can the scammer in question copied ordinary sales letter to course and sell it to people as ebook? Answer me.
Don't tell me u are encouraging scammers to scam freely abeg.

you can give reviews and say the book is worthless, nobody should buy, etc.

but posting it online is a no no.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2016
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

I have 17 eHow articles. My total views from all 17 is 200,000 and counting, my major challenge is being the first person to solve a particular problem, although I make sure I only write on topics that are not already popular, while this makes my topic more visible when someone is searching for something related to what I write on, traffic to my topics aren’t overall very great, my lifetime earnings from eHow is a little bit over $1000. This may look big, but considering it is spread over a period of 22 months, it’s a mere $45 a month.

eHow was actually what I started first, way before I left the university, and it was simply meant for money to pay for my internet subscription, so it’s not something that would get you rich.

Now to the last, most difficult but most rewarding one:

FULFILLED BY AMAZON
Ecommerce has been said to be one of the most profitable businesses around, but it’s a very competitive market, capital intensive and it’s not just as simple as setting up a website and selling, you need to have an inventory of the items listed on your website, and this is arguably the most hated part of the business, no one wants to be stuck with inventory. But what if you could be in the ecommerce business and you didn’t have to be stuck with inventory? You don’t have to stress about packaging and mailing orders to your clients? This would be amazing for sure.
Welcome FBA.

FBA operates like EBay, except that in this case you can ship your inventory to a distribution center and have Amazon store, sell and ship it, Amazon also deal with issues like refunds or exchanges on your behalf.

This simplifies your life and gives you just one challenge to overcome; Finding inventory. Once you find your inventory, send them to Amazon and wait for your cheque.

Buying from Alibaba to resell in Nigeria has become popular over the last few years, but if it is critically examined it’s not really as profitable as it should be, due to the ever increasing fall of the Naira. No one should go through the trouble of shipping an item half way around the world for a 20% profit, it’s just not worth it.

The cheapest shirts on Alibaba for example are around $5. Anyone buying at that price faces an uphill task in making a profit because he has brought that shirt well above N1000, when the most common t-shirt prices in Nigeria are around the same price.

In the US for example the most common price for a t-shirt is $20, when you’re buying a shirt from Alibaba and Instead of selling in Nigeria, you decide to sell to Americans through the FBA program, you don’t need to be told you’re making a killing.

I should mention the overall cost of getting this shirt from China and getting it to Amazon can add up to $10 so you would be making 100% profit, without the hassles of dealing with your customers because amazons customer care service has got you covered.

HOW TO BEGIN

First set up an Amazon seller account. For the time being, you can select the option to sell as an individual and avoid paying a monthly fee.
You should then add FBA to your seller account.

Get your goods packed, and if possible pack them into individual boxes. It’s very important your goods are sourced for as cheaply as possible, so as to be able to squeeze as much profit as possible out of every single sale.

Sign in at Amazon seller central and go to the inventory menu.

Choose ‘add a listing’. Because Amazon stores and tracks inventory in marked boxes, you will need to create a new box for each individual box you send.
You don’t need to worry about your items getting lost, because when you send any item anywhere with a courier service, there is usually a unique tracking number issued, with that there would be no mix-up of items sent in, and you can also search on an identical item using Amazon’s search function. When you find your item click ‘sell yours’.

After adding some product descriptors, be sure to check off that the item you sent in would be sold through FBA. Also you should switch from the default individual to case packed items mode because you would inevitably be shipping multiple identical items of some of your goods and you will want these items tracked separately.

Once you can confirm your goods arriving at Amazon you are ready to sell.

You need to keep in mind that you bear the cost of shipping your goods to Amazon, and Amazon takes about a 15% cut on all your sales through FBA. You also pay small fees for handling i.e. when Amazon staff has to help ship your goods to client, and also when they have to stock your goods when it arrives their storage center.

HOW TO CASH OUT

Amazon cheques
Amazon gift cards
PayPal
Bank wire.

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

My mainstay in terms of making money online is the FBA program.
I buy from Alibaba and DHgate, have these goods forwarded to an amazing storage center, and I sell there, the prices are the prices in the US market, which are a lot higher than Nigerian market prices, which means I make a lot more profit than if my inventory is sold locally.

I can’t say exactly how much I have invested into buying from China to be resold on Amazon, but my Amazon lifetime earnings currently stands at $2000, all these is spread over the last 3 months only. And the more investment one makes, the more income one makes.

CLOSING REMARKS

I am not am internet marketer so I apologize for any shortcomings these eBook must have had, and if I have skipped some information you feel is vital I apologize once more, however I am always available and you can email me to clarify whatever issues you want clarified, and I would be happy to help.
STADELK.

----------------------------------------------------END OF EBOOK---------------------------------------------------------

This is what staldek7, also fedupnigerian sold to me for 2k as ebook........no real practical ebook with enough info on how a beginner can start selling on Amazon will be sold for 2k......I paid $250 to enroll for an online course/webinar to learn this Amazon selling he's talking thrash about....and even after that, I didn't learn how to register an account on Amazon from Nigeria because Nigeria is not allowed to sell on Amazon and my instructor is a Canadian guy.

I had to enroll for another course by a New Zealand lady....still didn't learn how to overcome that barrier of selling on Amazon from Nigeria because they all are not Nigerians and don't understand our own perculiar problem.....its a long story.

In summary, staldek7 don't know anything about selling on Amazon nor udemy....he only heard about them online and rushed to copy the articles to use it to scam innocent Nigerian youths looking for a way to earn a living online, YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED SCAMMER!
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2016
EnterPRO:

This may be another staldek7, fedupnigerian moniker to scam nairalanders, please be aware and stay off this moniker too!! cry

4 Likes

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2016
platinumventure:

@Op itz very unfortunte wat desperation has caused indz our beloved country dat wil make dat guy to be selling such empty ebook for dt amount to his fellow nigerianz n claim he is helping them nstil yet he dint input d virtual americn n telephone addresses to help in setting up d amazon account plus d virtual card dat wil bbneeded in hz so-called ebook instead he is expecting his buyerz to be calling him b4 he releases dose informationz...itz just scam n I commend u for warning otherz bout this guy because I hve already set about to buy dz ebook b4 I saw ur thread so thankz a lot 4 sving my little dime...finali I wil like to set. Up my own amazon account n will hope u can beof help to mi...we can hook up on whatsapp or u gv mi ur contact to call or email u...Bless
Hi Plati....be patient okay? I am compiling an ebook on this and more based on my practical experience in making money online with proofs....I am gradually compiling them step by step...so whoever that's reading the ebook will know where to start, what to expect.....what they need to start and how to overcome any challenges of doing the business from Nigeria.

I have been scammed with wack ebooks a lot....I have been scammed online enough that I want to make a difference and help people who have the knowledge, the skill, the startup capital to make money online but don't what to do or how to start.

So be patient....till I finish my ebook....you can just follow me so you won't miss my announcements.

You can check my personal website where I share free info.....www.frankwealth.com
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Carmal90(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
ourchoice:
Hi Plati....be patient okay? I am compiling an ebook on this and more based on my practical experience in making money online with proofs....I am gradually compiling them step by step...so whoever that's reading the ebook will know where to start, what to expect.....what they need to start and how to overcome any challenges of doing the business from Nigeria.

I have been scammed with wack ebooks a lot....I have been scammed online enough that I want to make a difference and help people who have the knowledge, the skill, the startup capital to make money online but don't what to do or how to start.

So be patient....till I finish my ebook....you can just follow me so you won't miss my announcements.

You can check my personal website where I share free info.....www.frankwealth.com

You are a gem, you save me everything, to be sincere all those things he listed in his book can be gooten easily from google, no innovation no creativity..thanks so much am following you for your own edition of ebook..this unemployement no good at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Carmal90:

You are a gem, you save me everything, to be sincere all those things he listed in his book can be gooten easily from google, no innovation no creativity..thanks so much am following you for your own edition of ebook..this unemployement no good at all
You are welcome bro. You can always check on my website....i share very rare and vital info there for free. I share practical guides based on what I have tried and what I am using to make money.

It's too bad for a Nigerian youth to be deceiving fellow youths in this hard times, staldek7 is wicked...why sell a copied article to people for 2k as ebook and then tell them to mail u when they need more info isn't that stupidity and wickedness You sold nonsense to them and want them to be happy and be sending u mails back and forth, sighs

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Carmal90(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
ourchoice:
You are welcome bro. You can always check on my website....i share very rare and vital info there for free. I share practical guides based on what I have tried and what I am using to make money.

It's too bad for a Nigerian youth to be deceiving fellow youths in this hard times, staldek7 is wicked...why sell a copied article to people for 2k as ebook and then tell them to mail u when they need more info isn't that stupidity and wickedness You sold nonsense to them and want them to be happy and be sending u mails back and forth, sighs
Bravo, i will be glued to your blog..
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Carmal90:

Bravo, i will be glued to your blog..
Welcome once again.

TO ALL NAIRALANDERS AND NIGERIANS READING THIS THREAD, PLS PAY ATTENTION!!

Just in case...and to avoid stadelk7, fedupnigerian, etc ebook SCAM, PLEASE DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS BLOG BELOW:
https://freelancingng./2015/11/19/i-earn-n70000-online-every-month-find-out-how-you-can-too/

HIS SCAM EMAIL: stadelk7@gmail.com

DON'T BUY ANY EBOOK FROM ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T HAVE A VERIFIED, GOOD-STANDING NAIRALAND ACCOUNT...OR A REPUTABLE FACEBOOK FAN PAGE OR WEBSITE WITH VERIFIEABLE COMMENTS AND REVIEWS, DON'T FALL FOR THEM PLS!
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by johnnobles: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Na wao. Na so I for enter one chance. Abeg I can't wait for your eBook o
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by EnterPRO: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
ourchoice:
This may be another staldek7, fedupnigerian moniker to scam nairalanders, please be aware and stay off this moniker too!! cry

don't worry. when you publish yours I will come and paste it on this thread. even if its a thousand pages.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by pneumaticos(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
EnterPRO:

don't worry. when you publish yours I will come and paste it on this thread. even if its a thousand pages.

Thats if you are able to buy it,

I learnt amazon affiliate on bhw,so i know what it takes to have a supper ebook created

Most nigerian guys have lazy brains just like the politicians
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
pneumaticos:

I learnt amazon affiliate on bhw,so i know what it takes to have a supper ebook created

cheesy cheesy cheesy.....God bless you jareh!! grin grin The guy don't even know what selling on Amazon from Nigeria is....he just went and copied introductory articles online and pasted on MS Word and started selling it as ebook, hunger is really the devil cheesy cheesy

Hunger can make some wicked people sell sand to fellow humans as rice cry cry

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
johnnobles:
Na wao. Na so I for enter one chance. Abeg I can't wait for your eBook o
Lol...see how he crafted his scam story on his scammer wordpress blog (https://freelancingng./2015/11/19/i-earn-n70000-online-every-month-find-out-how-you-can-too/)....you can imagine someone making $$$$$ from selling on Amazon, udemy, ehow and not able to buy an ordinary domain name and migrate his scam blog to a unique paid domain like: www . stadelk7SCAMMER. com grin grin
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by EnterPRO: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
pneumaticos:

if anyone can buy it, I will be able to as well.

let's just wait till then.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
EnterPRO:

Kai Stadelk7, you are a good local scammer! See how you were posting comment reviews on your blog and replying yourself with different profiles just to lure innocent people into buying your 9-page article you called ebook Guy change before you land in jail soon!! cry cry
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by pneumaticos(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
EnterPRO:

This should be a good advise.

Dont come over to sell on the internet when you are not ready and matured to do so,

I have a product i sell presently that i have not listed on nairaland because its only good for my locality and not the internet

You can convince a local guy,with a blogger site but no someone who has been on the net for.donkey years,

I understand you may just be trying to get up and gain some strenght through the sales of this ebook ,but coming on nairaland to sell such can be disastrous to your business,

If you had tried this out in osun ,or bayelsa,you may have gain some experience to fintune your product before coming online,
God help.you bro
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by EnterPRO: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
pneumaticos:

This should be a good advise.

Dont come over to sell on the internet when you are not ready and matured to do so,

I have a product i sell presently that i have not listed on nairaland because its only good for my locality and not the internet

You can convince a local guy,with a blogger site but no someone who has been on the net for.donkey years,

I understand you may just be trying to get up and gain some strenght through the sales of this ebook ,but coming on nairaland to sell such can be disastrous to your business,

If you had tried this out in osun ,or bayelsa,you may have gain some experience to fintune your product before coming online,
God help.you bro

I don't sell ebooks bro.

tell that to the op.

cheers and God help you too !
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
EnterPRO:

According to who? Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Foodstuff Business That Sales Faster In Nigeria / Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! / Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.