Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ (10040 Views)

Scam Alert 2 / OLX Scam Alert / Scam alert!!!! For FIRST BANK USERS - Don't Fall For This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
CosmicJames:
$600 is on the high side for me right now. I think FBA should come up maybe later after I might have made some $$$ from other less $ startup which I believe u know and can introduce me to. U do or know about CPA stuff?
Yes, I am into CPA, but haven't earned much from it. Less than $300 since I started over 1yr now.

Adsense: over $4000
Amazon affiliate: less than $200 over 2yrs now
Bidvertiser: over $200 over 1yr plus now
E-commerce: over $2000 less than 2yrs
Amazon: less than $350 less than 3 months
Amazon kindle: around $400 over 1yr now
Ebook: around $650 for over 2yrs now
Youtube: around $250 close to 2yrs now

And others
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by puskin: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Like seriously.
MULLAH123
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
MULLAH123:
Ourchoice am not blaming u o, just warning the guy chasing u up and down. The thing with us nigerians is we dont research and implement . everything needed in whatever is online. Even those selling the book research and do things not somebody doing it for them. You will agree with me that before you get to where you are, you invest heavily (time, money etc) but somebody will come overnight and want your same result. E no dey work that way!!
Very correct. With time, dedication, startup capital and right information, any serious person can earn a living online
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
And to everyone udemy.com is very resourceful you might wanna try it out.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
MULLAH123:
And to everyone udemy.com is very resourceful you might wanna try it out.
I am on it too for some time now
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
ourchoice:
You see as I publish the guys account numbrr and various moniker, mods delete am
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
CosmicJames:

I,m following op already. What I don'n understand is how this whole thing happens. I sudenly believe @ourchoice and wants him to mentor me to success with making money online. I have a strong conviction that @OP is a good guy and that he is not a scammer. Hopefully, he will not disappoint me my brother.
My brother, I dnt have d gut to scam people. If I did have d guts and d conscience, I ought to be freaking rich cos I have got d opportunities (foreign level not local level) knocking at my door daily even to date.

If only u guys would understand.

In fact, Buhari is a learner compared to me wen it comes to anti-corruption fight. I fight even my own close pals and ties if they try to scam ppl by any means. Permit me to brag smallgrin

I can only teach wot I know that's working for me. I have decided long ago, many yrs ago never to get rich by scam or fraud!

My prayer daily is for God to bless the works of my hand...and He is doing it gradually...I am getting theresmiley
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by puskin: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
ourchoice:

Please, if you do not know who EnterPro is.......I'll strongly advise you to keep mute.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
MULLAH123:

You see as I publish the guys account numbrr and various moniker, mods delete am
Welcome to Nigeria...where corruption is encouraged out of pity cry

@puskin, I don't want to know him sir, thankssmiley
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by puskin: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
MULLAH123:

So......because you have internet and access to Nairaland, you just go and be calling ppl scam......without proof.

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by puskin: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
- - -
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
MULLAH123:
Ourchoice am not blaming u o, just warning the guy chasing u up and down. The thing with us nigerians is we dont research and implement . everything needed in whatever is online. Even those selling the book research and do things not somebody doing it for them. You will agree with me that before you get to where you are, you invest heavily (time, money etc) but somebody will come overnight and want your same result. E no dey work that way!!
Hope u r nt trying to insult me. When did op become a fine girl for me to chase him? Did I told u I wanted a overnight result? Why put this post up with reference to me? If u want to advice, pls do it without insult. Honesly, I'm not happy with the way u act here.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
ourchoice:
put your No instead, will call, u remove it asap
Not comfortable with my NO. on this open forum. I think mail address will be ok?
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
ourchoice:
My brother, I dnt have d gut to scam people. If I did have d guts and d conscience, I ought to be freaking rich cos I have got d opportunities (foreign level not local level) knocking at my door daily even to date.

If only u guys would understand.

In fact, Buhari is a learner compared to me wen it comes to anti-corruption fight. I fight even my own close pals and ties if they try to scam ppl by any means. Permit me to brag smallgrin

I can only teach wot I know that's working for me. I have decided long ago, many yrs ago never to get rich by scam or fraud!

My prayer daily is for God to bless the works of my hand...and He is doing it gradually...I am getting theresmiley
Yea. I believe you
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
ourchoice:
Yes, I am into CPA, but haven't earned much from it. Less than $300 since I started over 1yr now.

Adsense: over $4000
Amazon affiliate: less than $200 over 2yrs now
Bidvertiser: over $200 over 1yr plus now
E-commerce: over $2000 less than 2yrs
Amazon: less than $350 less than 3 months
Amazon kindle: around $400 over 1yr now
Ebook: around $650 for over 2yrs now
Youtube: around $250 close to 2yrs now

And others
Okay. Some good stats here. I think we can start with CPA followed by Youtube.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
CosmicJames:
Not comfortable with my NO. on this open forum. I think mail address will be ok?
Okay
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by wealth123: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
I bought the useless e-book. I asked him to give me step by step instructions to follow. he dissapeared, no more communication.

ourchoice:
Hello fellow Nigerians...

Don't buy anything from this his scam blog: https://freelancingng./2015/11/19/i-earn-n70000-online-every-month-find-out-how-you-can-too/

I opened this thread to forewarn all youths and to bring this guy's ugly practice of selling a half-baked ebook to innocent Nigerian youths looking for ways to make ends meet online due to the harsh economy of the country.

Before I forge ahead, I want you all to visit this thread here>>https://www.nairaland.com/2886428/need-way-making-money-online and read from the beginning of the thread to the end.

I am very convinced that @stadelk7 is the same person as @fedupnigerian and many other monikers faking to have bought his useless ebook on the forementioned thread....its all scam, BIG SCAM!

By the grace of God, I have made some money online and offline, so I usually don't mind investigating issues like this to uncover the scammer trying to scam innocent youths...I do this even on foreign forums because that's the targets of most scam info-marketers trying to scam innocent people off their hard earned money in the name of selling half-baked impracticable ebooks to them.

I once uncovered an Indian guy in one foreign forum selling nonsense ebook to people for a whooping sum of $75 last year...I had to purchase his ebook even though I didn't need it...just to find out if what he bragged about that his ebook would do for buyers was true, and it turned out to be a scam....and how unserious we the youths of today have become, even after people buy these half-baked ebooks that promise the whole world and never do a bit of what it bragged about, they will never come back to give a review to alert other people who may fall for the same scam.

So I disguised and purchased @stadelk7 ebook....and before I purchased this his ebook, I forewarned him....see the questions I asked him on this thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/2886428/need-way-making-money-online

If this guy is smart....he ought to have known from the above questions I asked him that this guy knows much about this Amazon stuff, but hell no...his desperateness to get my ordinary #2000 couldn't allow him think straight.

So finally, I paid for his so-called ebook and guess what? It was just 9 page article that mentioned 3 ways to make money online through:

1. ehow
2. udemy
3. Amazon

No detailed explanation on how a beginner can start...the tools required...the challenges to be expected if registering from Nigeria, how to overcome the challenges and more....at least, these are some of the things a real bang ebook teaches to deserve being paid for, but it never taught any.....just mentioned the means above and some few words intro and he called it an ebook to be sold to beginners who don't know anything about these stuffs he mentioned

OMG! Nigerians are really heartless!! cry cry

With what this guy called an ebook, I am sure he hasn't even signed up in any of these networks he mentioned talk more of making money from them to talk of teaching people how to make money from them.

It is really ridiculous I must say.....

To be continued.....

Seun and the mods need to move this to the front page to enlighten more Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2016
wealth123:
I bought the useless e-book. I asked him to give me step by step instructions to follow. he dissapeared, no more communication.

I am sorry about that.....it hurts so bad.....which of the online businesses do u have interest in most?
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
ourchoice:
Okay
I thought I have replied this post with my mail address. Was actually wondering y I have not get any mail or quote from u since. My bad. Pls hala me @ jms.ebenezer@gmail.com

CPA? Yea. That where I ll like u to start from. But I notice u have a poor record there. CPA is not profitable or what?
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
CosmicJames:

I thought I have replied this post with my mail address. Was actually wondering y I have not get any mail or quote from u since. My bad. Pls hala me @ jms.ebenezer@gmail.com

CPA? Yea. That where I ll like u to start from. But I notice u have a poor record there. CPA is not profitable or what?
Been waiting for your mail....its late already, will mail u tomorrow.

CPA is very profitable but kind of difficult for me to breakthrough like my American mentor

Have tried my best to no avail. Though he gave me a recent secret which I am yet to implement cos it requires money and most of my funds are tied up to other biz.

Hopefully, I will try his magic and see what happens. Will tell u more abt my CPA journey with time.

Have a good night restsmiley
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
ourchoice:
Been waiting for your mail....its late already, will mail u tomorrow.

CPA is very profitable but kind of difficult for me to breakthrough like my American mentor

Have tried my best to no avail. Though he gave me a recent secret which I am yet to implement cos it requires money and most of my funds are tied up to other biz.

Hopefully, I will try his magic and see what happens. Will tell u more abt my CPA journey with time.

Have a good night restsmiley
Thanks. I'm fully with u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by macbeyland(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
I think from my analysis so far, I have no option but to conclude that fedupnigerian and Stadelk are same person. This is really bad.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
CosmicJames:
Thanks. I'm fully with u.
Thank you my brother....I will soon surprise you smiley
macbeyland:
I think from my analysis so far, I have no option but to conclude that fedupnigerian and Stadelk are same person. This is really bad.
They are the same.

Meanwhile, I have just launched my amazing ebook....if you truly want to make money online from Nigeria....you really need to get this ebook as people, including nairalanders are already buying and I am hoping they come back to make a honest review of the book soon.

The 50% discount will soon end...hurry why offer last smiley
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by needinfo: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
ourchoice:
Thank you my brother....I will soon surprise you smileyThey are the same.

Meanwhile, I have just launched my amazing ebook....if you truly want to make money online from Nigeria....you really need to get this ebook as people, including nairalanders are already buying and I am hoping they come back to make a honest review of the book soon.

The 50% discount will soon end...hurry why offer last smiley
so where is the link to the sales page and bank details. why don't you post this on your site too since you have blog visitors who browse through your blog.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
needinfo:
so where is the link to the sales page and bank details. why don't you post this on your site too since you have blog visitors who browse through your blog.
The thing is....I am selling it discreetly for now....i don't want to sell to too many people for some reasons until I finish what my law guys are doing.

Send me a mail: frankywealth@outlook.com
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by EnterPRO: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2016
ourchoice:
The thing is....I am selling it discreetly for now....i don't want to sell to too many people for some reasons until I finish what my law guys are doing.

Send me a mail: frankywealth@outlook.com

grin grin grin

you see your life?

yeye dey smell !
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
EnterPRO:

grin grin grin

you see your life?

yeye dey smell !
Its because of you o cheesy cheesy.....but the job is done...you too can get a copy...you really need the book...you will be glad you did wink
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by EnterPRO: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
ourchoice:
Its because of you o cheesy cheesy.....but the job is done...you too can get a copy...you really need the book...you will be glad you did wink

OK, no problem.

anyone who wants a copy can buzz me on whatsapp after liking this post.

that way, we can know how many copies I've distributed.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! / Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership / 9 Foodstuff Business That Sales Faster In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.