Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ (10041 Views)

Scam Alert 2 / OLX Scam Alert / Scam alert!!!! For FIRST BANK USERS - Don't Fall For This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
EnterPRO:

don't worry. when you publish yours I will come and paste it on this thread. even if its a thousand pages.
You no dey tire? Are you really this heartless? Instead of you to repent and apologize, you are bent on a revenge mission.
I pity you. You think you will succeed by hurting other people? You better change (I don't mean APC) before it will be too late for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
CosmicJames:

You no dey tire? Are you really this heartless? Instead of you to repent and apologize, you are bent on a revenge mission.
I pity you. You think you will succeed by hurting other people? You better change (I don't mean APC) before it will be too late for you.
Don't mind him, when he lands in jail tomorrow, he will start blaming his innocent uncle in the village who doesn't know about his existence.

Stadelk7, fedupnigerian, EnterPRO, etc kontinu u hear I have sowed a seed of 2k in your life, abeg make good use of it o...dont go and use it to scam more innocent Nigerian youths pls
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
ourchoice:
Kai Stadelk7, you are a good local scammer! See how you were posting comment reviews on your blog and replying yourself with different profiles just to lure innocent people into buying your 9-page article you called ebook Guy change before you land in jail soon!! cry cry
I appreciates ur effort in exposing this scam. You just save a lot of innocent people that would have being scammed of their hard earned money i this hard time. You've done well, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
CosmicJames:

I appreciates ur effort in exposing this scam. You just save a lot of innocent people that would have being scammed of their hard earned money i this hard time. You've done well, thank you.
Welcome my brother smiley
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
ourchoice:
Welcome my brother smiley

Thats the spirit my brother, continue the good work cos ur reward is quaranteed. Concerning the material u are putting together, pls do it fast because I'm already following u and can't wait to have it.

Btw, there is something u mention in one of your posts that interest me which I think I should get involve asap. "Amazon sells - gold" Can/would u let me in? You may not want to share it openly now? No p. I can provide my mail address for personal private disscussion.
Thank u

CJ
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Ofejiro20: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
@op may God bless u abundantly as u just saved alot of innocent Nigerians from fruitless journey like this, as I even was fed up reading the ebook as everything written is a duplicate of another man's hard work. I bliv this should serve a warning to others too.
Its just painful that u had to pay the sacrifice for others...surely God will restore back watever u lost in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by needinfo: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
ourchoice:
Hi Plati....be patient okay? I am compiling an ebook on this and more based on my practical experience in making money online with proofs....I am gradually compiling them step by step...so whoever that's reading the ebook will know where to start, what to expect.....what they need to start and how to overcome any challenges of doing the business from Nigeria.

I have been scammed with wack ebooks a lot....I have been scammed online enough that I want to make a difference and help people who have the knowledge, the skill, the startup capital to make money online but don't what to do or how to start.

So be patient....till I finish my ebook....you can just follow me so you won't miss my announcements.

You can check my personal website where I share free info.....www.frankwealth.com
but i hope yours will be free for every one to download. At least you can lead the way with genuine free info for all because i don't like it when some one bad mouth another in order to sell their own product.

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2016
CosmicJames:

Thats the spirit my brother, continue the good work cos ur reward is quaranteed. Concerning the material u are putting together, pls do it fast because I'm already following u and can't wait to have it.

Btw, there is something u mention in one of your posts that interest me which I think I should get involve asap. "Amazon sells - gold" Can/would u let me in? You may not want to share it openly now? No p. I can provide my mail address for personal private disscussion.
Thank u

CJ
Sure Amazon selling is a goldmine if you are able to successfully set up a seller account, master how to get things to sell at affordable prices, have the startup capital to begin and have the trader spirit and secret.

It is not an easy way to make money because it comes with plenty hurdle....you scale through this one, another pops up...and another, etc...but once u are able to sell one item successfully, my brother, your own don go; byebye to financial lackgrin

But the problem is being able to start at all.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2016
needinfo:
but i hope yours will be free for every one to download. At least you can lead the way with genuine free info for all because i don't like it when some one bad mouth another in order to sell their own product.
my dear brother, I have free ebooks, but the one I have been compiling since late last year is a premium content ebook that if give to u free, u will be mad at me yourselfgrin

It is packed with information that will transform your online business from Nigeria.

It will help every serious reader of the book to discover how to overcome most challenges Nigerians encounter in doing most online businesses from Nigeria.

Remember, everything I am putting in the book is based on my own personal experiences and how I solved them.

I will be very honest in my book because I also expect negative and positive reviews like I have done to this one; but I am sure there will be more positive reviews than negative from people who buys my ebook.

I have already given out rare, priceless info to few people who sent me a PM immediately I created this thread....i wish they can come here to testify.

But please no more PM for now, just follow me here so u won't miss my announcements.

Lastly, if u want very useful info that will help u start making money online for free, kindly visit my website: www.frankwealth.com

I stopped sharing free info on how to make money there after some white guys threatened to come after me for sharing info they are selling as premium content for free. I had to delete most info.

My website is more of foreign, I focus on foreign audience....but I think it's time to help my own people toosmiley
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2016
ourchoice:
Sure Amazon selling is a goldmine if you are able to successfully set up a seller account, master how to get things to sell at affordable prices, have the startup capital to begin and have the trader spirit and secret.

It is not an easy way to make money because it comes with plenty hurdle....you scale through this one, another pops up...and another, etc...but once u are able to sell one item successfully, my brother, your own don go; byebye to financial lackgrin

But the problem is being able to start at all.

Provided the result worth the efforts, then is ok by me. You see, nothing good comes easy. The only conclusion I can draw from this post is that; it is possible but not easy. What I want to ask u now is wether u are seller there or u are still figuring out how? I still have another question to ask o
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by pneumaticos(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
CosmicJames:

Provided the result worth the efforts, then is ok by me. You see, nothing good comes easy. The only conclusion I can draw from this post is that; it is possible but not easy. What I want to ask u now is wether u are seller there or u are still figuring out how? I still have another question to ask o

Loz he couldnt have been writing a book if he is not a seller,

Even those in the us find it hard to sell therr
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by puskin: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
ourchoice:
my dear brother, I have free ebooks, but the one I have been compiling since late last year is a premium content ebook that if give to u free, u will be mad at me yourselfgrin

It is packed with information that will transform your online business from Nigeria.

It will help every serious reader of the book to discover how to overcome most challenges Nigerians encounter in doing most online businesses from Nigeria.

Remember, everything I am putting in the book is based on my own personal experiences and how I solved them.

I will be very honest in my book because I also expect negative and positive reviews like I have done to this one; but I am sure there will be more positive reviews than negative from people who buys my ebook.

I have already given out rare, priceless info to few people who sent me a PM immediately I created this thread....i wish they can come here to testify.

But please no more PM for now, just follow me here so u won't miss my announcements.

Lastly, if u want very useful info that will help u start making money online for free, kindly visit my website: www.frankwealth.com

I stopped sharing free info on how to make money there after some white guys threatened to come after me for sharing info they are selling as premium content for free. I had to delete most info.

My website is more of foreign, I focus on foreign audience....but I think it's time to help my own people toosmiley

Oya nah.......dey compile am. I dey wait to buy and implement then I go come do ya own review.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by mauricerex: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Our choice could u please send me ur mail I need to start something online but am confused. Please help out.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by otitokoroleti: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
puskin:

Oya nah.......dey compile am. I dey wait to buy and implement then I go come do ya own review.
ur failure to do so go make me ban u till 2999
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
otitokoroleti:
ur failure to do so go make me ban u till 2999
cheesycheesy
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
CosmicJames:

Yes I am a verified amazon US seller. But the method I used to verify my seller account is very genuine before I then discovered another method which I taught somebody and it worked. So to your question: yes I am a seller.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
mauricerex:
Our choice could u please send me ur mail I need to start something online but am confused. Please help out.
Replied your PM already
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by yesman(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
OP, You did well saving people from using their well earned money to buy a substandard ebook.

You've been talking about the ebook you are working on which you intend to sell in the not-too-distant future but have you taken into consideration that the author of the ebook you posted (exposed) on this thread could buy yours when it's out and do likewise out of spite.

2 Likes

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
yesman:
OP, You did well saving people from using their well earned money to buy a substandard ebook.

You've been talking about the ebook you are working on which you intend to sell in the not-too-distant future but have you taken into consideration that the author of the ebook you posted (exposed) on this thread could buy yours when it's out and do likewise out of spite.
Thanks bro. And of course, I know that already and I am not afraid because even if he decides to do that, he will only be giving out priceless information to lucky people that will see the thread where he would post it.

I have said it over and over here that I am taking my time to compile the book, so I am not in a hurry to release it.

Moreso, it's going to cost much so as to discourage unserious people from buying it; u know when u cough out huge amount to buy something, u will always take that thing serious.

Lastly, I would love stadelk7 to buy my ebook so that he can learn how to truly make money online and stop scamming people with substandard book with no detailed guide on how to do what it bragged it would do.

The ebook will be on sale on: apple ibook store, Barnes, Nooks, etc...it won't be available on amazon kindle book store for some reason(s) best known to mesmiley
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
ourchoice:
Yes I am a verified amazon US seller. But the method I used to verify my seller account is very genuine before I then discovered another method which I taught somebody and it worked. So to your question: yes I am a seller.

Ok, that's great. I was considering buying fedupnigeria's (the scammer) ebook to know how FBA works before u exposed him. I'm still very interested in this stuff I'm will to do what it takes. Pls can u put me through, what's the requirements like?

If u think this should be a private disscusion, no problem. I will provide my mail address.
This is 2016 and I want get hookup with a genuine online biz that work + a verified mentor like u.
Thanks

CJ
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
CosmicJames:

Ok, that's great. I was considering buying fedupnigeria's (the scammer) ebook to know how FBA works before u exposed him. I'm still very interested in this stuff I'm will to do what it takes. Pls can u put me through, what's the requirements like?

If u think this should be a private disscusion, no problem. I will provide my mail address.
This is 2016 and I want get hookup with a genuine online biz that work + a verified mentor like u.
Thanks

CJ
Sure I can.....but not free you know If you want a personal coaching, that may cost you much...why not be patient till I finish my book and you just get a copy and read? I will ensure I live no stone unturn. I will be very honest with what's working for me...how I started....how far I have gone...my challenges....how I overcame them and more.

I will also be revealing more online business opportunities and guides on how to start them....and will also provide more valuable info that will help you overcome most online business challenges from Nigeria...all these will be inside the ebook I am working on.

At least, I am sure everyone that buys the ebook will be able to find one or two online business opportunities to make money from and then grow from there.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
ourchoice:
Sure I can.....but not free you know If you want a personal coaching, that may cost you much...why not be patient till I finish my book and you just get a copy and read? I will ensure I live no stone unturn. I will be very honest with what's working for me...how I started....how far I have gone...my challenges....how I overcame them and more.

I will also be revealing more online business opportunities and guides on how to start them....and will also provide more valuable info that will help you overcome most online business challenges from Nigeria...all these will be inside the ebook I am working on.

At least, I am sure everyone that buys the ebook will be able to find one or two online business opportunities to make money from and then grow from there.
I'm aware that mentorship usually comes with a fee greater than that of an ebook before asking for it. So, let it begins! I'm now ur student and u are now my mentor. Private disscusion mode loading....
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
CosmicJames:

I'm aware that mentorship usually comes with a fee greater than that of an ebook before asking for it. So, let it begins! I'm now ur student and u are now my mentor. Private disscusion mode loading....
lol, u must be a born comediancheesy give me some time because right now, my hands are tied....so I won't fail with time schedule
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
ourchoice:
lol, u must be a born comediancheesy give me some time because right now, my hands are tied....so I won't fail with time schedule
No, u don't need to be on ground with me at the same time in the beginning lectures. So forget the schedules for now. U can start by way of introduction? Pls let us go private.
I don't know if u have notice my seriousness?
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
CosmicJames:
No, u don't need to be on ground with me at the same time in the beginning lectures. So forget the schedules for now. U can start by way of introduction? Pls let us go private.
I don't know if u have notice my seriousness?
Okay. Hope u have up to at least $600 and above to start the Amazon stuff? Just your startup cost for the items and tools u need. That's the minimum u can use to start off.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
ourchoice:
Okay. Hope u have up to at least $600 and above to start the Amazon stuff? Just your startup cost for the items and tools u need. That's the minimum u can use to start off.
Not sure if u understand where I'm coming from with u mentoring me.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
CosmicJames:

Not sure if u understand where I'm coming from with u mentoring me.
put your No instead, will call, u remove it asap
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by CosmicJames(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
ourchoice:
$600 is on the high side for me right now. I think FBA should come up maybe later after I might have made some $$$ from other less $ startup which I believe u know and can introduce me to. U do or know about CPA stuff?
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ourchoice am not blaming u o, just warning the guy chasing u up and down. The thing with us nigerians is we dont research and implement . everything needed in whatever is online. Even those selling the book research and do things not somebody doing it for them. You will agree with me that before you get to where you are, you invest heavily (time, money etc) but somebody will come overnight and want your same result. E no dey work that way!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership / 9 Foodstuff Business That Sales Faster In Nigeria / We Are Not Involved In Any Illicit Forex Dealings - BUA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.