Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman (3762 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2009
C2H5OH:

Lol grin grin That would be a major disaster.
although two wrongs dont make a right, i wouldnt blame her one bit. yes, karma is a bitch but a man with no dikc is 10times worst!

MrCrackles:

respect has been damaged but it is worth giving another go

this sort of lack of respect is unfixable. it says so much about how low that man thinks of her or how dumb he can be in front of a toto. which ever one it is, he lost her there, their relationship can never be the same again.
staying with someone fearing for your life is not the way to live your life.
staying with someone who has absolutely no respect for your matrimonial bed is not the way to live with someone.
staying with someone just for the children sake is a waste of time if the kids are seeing the ins and outs of ashawo in the home.
better have a great relationship apart than a bad one together.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by MrCrackles(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

this sort of lack of respect is unfixable. it says so much about how low that man thinks of her or how dumb he can be in front of a toto. which ever one it is, he lost her there, their relationship can never be the same again.
staying with someone fearing for your life is not the way to live your life.
staying with someone who has absolutely no respect for your matrimonial bed is not the way to live with someone.
staying with someone just for the children sake is a waste of time if the kids are seeing the ins and outs of ashawo in the home.
better have a great relationship apart than a bad one together.

I think it is. . . . . .We all come to terms eventually dont we?
The decisive factor here is how long will it take. . . .Until then, i guess the foul air will linger on!
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by oyinda3(f): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2009
she is shocked and doesn't kno what to do or how to handle the situation yet. eventually u will hear ur verdict.
that scary feeling ur friend has well. . . serves him right abi??
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

I think it is. . . . . .We all come to terms eventually dont we?
The decisive factor here is how long will it take. . . .Until then, i guess the foul air will linger on!

would you truly trust a women who, lets say after a year, says she forgives you?
and what if it was on the other shoe and I caught my wife in our matrimonial bed? there is nothing that could make me forgive, let alone forget, what she did.
only getting away from her will ease my anger and restrain me for killing the rat.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Shinatu: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2009
In what better way could this woman have handled this situation apart from what she is doing presently?
What will shouting and screaming fetch her?
I think she is giving herself time to come to terms with the situation/marriage she has found herself in
She is probably thinking about her future and weighing her options depending on her environment
If she is in Nigeria,I am sorry her options are limited. she may just have to stay in the marriage anyhow, only condemnation awaits a divorced woman (not man).
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2009
'The silent treatment' . . . I like that cheesy

That's a very effective way of putting a man in his place. Next time the fear wont let him do something like that again,

She'll eventually talk about it, but she needs to put the 'fear of God' in him first grin
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by esuafraid: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
"Who knows", Maybe she also brings in someone to the matrimonial bed dats y she dosent wanna say a word.Cos she also gad her ways too,

I need such lady.I can handle Dem grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Afraid.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2009
Fear of the unknown in the best fear.
The woman is doing great and that is what i have always talked about, making noise and fighting wont do jack.
I think the guy better fear for the unknown.
the woman shd torture him well
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by frecklesnz: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2009
I have thought about this.
Maybe he broke something that can't be fixed.
Maybe she is just trying to ignore this until she has decided what to do.
She is probably not a vengeful person aand his horrible behaviour has put her in a dreadful position.

I could not love a man that is so disrespectful of our marriage vows. For me this would kill love stone dead. Even though the popular thought in Nigeria is that anything can be sorted out and a marriage will continue no matter what. Western culture is no impacting on everyone everywhere. I don't see why this stupid man will think in time this will blow over.

I'm sure he deserves a horrible end for his crimes but He is a Nigerian man he thinks he can be as rude and selfish as he pleases and no harm will fall on him in the end.

He may even be right. BUT he deserves to suffer for a long time and his fear is fueled by his guilt.

A good consciences is worth more than Gold.

HE broke it! Maybe forever?
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by boy1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2009
dangerous, silence
tell ur friend 2 buy a gun and wait 4 d next action cry
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2009
The woman has been sent into a shell and getting her out of there will take everything and more.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by frecklesnz: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
"
dangerous, silence
tell ur friend 2 buy a gun and wait 4 d next action

Again assumes she is going to pay back.  May be he has dealt a mortal blow to her and has killed her soul. 

First he does evil then he fears he will reap what he has sown.

He is foolish son and a shame to his father.

Now the brave men of Nairaland suggest he should bring a gun into her home.  Who is the victim?  Who has been wronged?

Surely he has done enough stupid stuff now she should have to fear him carrying a gun also.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by truphie(f): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2009
She's basically torturing him. Silence is the best kind of torture a loved one can make u go through.
I'm like her (in the sense that if u hurt me real bad,i keep quiet till i'm ready to confront you)
BUT i dont think she will poison him or do anything bad to him,when she is ready to talk she will.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2009
truphie:

She's basically torturing him. Silence is the best kind of torture a loved one can make u go through.
I'm like her (in the sense that if u hurt me real bad,i keep quiet till i'm ready to confront you)
BUT i dont think she will poison him or do anything bad to him,when she is ready to talk she will.

So when you ready to confront, what is the worse you could do
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by truphie(f): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2009
nothing really, the silence will make him confess everything before i talk.
Unless she is the violent type,i normally just tell u how i feel about what you did and after that it's over. life goes on as usual
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2009
@topic
Fantastic, that's the way to do it  cheesy

Two thumbs up for the wife cheesy
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Fhemmmy: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2009
truphie:

nothing really, the silence will make him confess everything before i talk.
Unless she is the violent type,i normally just tell u how i feel about what you did and after that it's over. life goes on as usual

So roughly how long would it take u to be ready to talk about it.
Cos i think the women on this forum is learning new way to de-feather a man
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by crackhead: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2009
You men are impossible
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by na2day2(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2009
El Gators:

You men are impossible

thanks 4 sharing, i was beginning to think it was just the women tongue lipsrsealed
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2009
I suggest he wears a chastity belt and swallows the key! Shark's teeth hurt! grin
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by switosman(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2009
this woman has shown a strenght many women lack and that is what is making her man uncomfortable period. its not easy to maintain calm like that. if he is my man I tell what to do!
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2009
switosman:

this woman has shown a strenght many women lack and that is what is making her man uncomfortable period. its not easy to maintain calm like that. if he is my man I tell what to do!

Yes oh, and if she can keep it that way, even God will fight for her
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Divab(f): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2009
lol, it takes a special grace of God 4 a woman to keep quiet & do nothing, poster, ur friend deserves all & more, Doing it at all and in their matrimonial bed is d highest insult to his wife & institution of marriage,

That woman is bidding her time, she's like a time bomb dat might explode anytime, d most important thing is for her to say sth, hear whats on her mind, silence they say is killing & speaks volumes,

Reporting to her parents may get 2 reactions from her, 1. it may help her to open up abt how she feels abt it or she may not discuss it with her folks, which means pure trouble,

let him try talking to their sponsors during their marriage, those older folks may have a way of getting her to open up, otherwise let him start taking antidote to Poison, lol sad
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by jumie(f): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2009
SILENCE IS INDEED GOLDEN!!!!

The man is going thru the first phase of his punishment - lack on inner peace, guilt, betrayal of trust, etc

Then comes the next punishment, when she decides to speak - Her verdict!

She is keeping silent for now, not because she does not know what to say, but because, she is only watching and waiting for the right time to do so. However, if the man is wise, he ought to have started begging from day 1, and then find ways of getting the woman to forgive him before she says anything.

Going to meet her parents is out of the way, because he married his wife and not her parents. He has got to find a way of pleading his case before he comes home to an empty house.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by zayhal(f): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
Wish someone could come and tell what the woman eventually did.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2011
good for that LovePeddler. he should be scared.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by amuukwu1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
maybe the woman is silent/quiet because of some guilty past,
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
The fear of madam is the beginning of wisdom
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by ronkebp(f): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i like that attitude, wish i could be like that, i trust myself, that thing would be burning inside me till i explode, infact, i would have turned darker all of a sudden and you will notice i have been burnt inside out, lol, dat chic strong, no be small, the guy should talk to her, prostrate on the floor and beg her,
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
ronkebp:

Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i like that attitude, wish i could be like that, i trust myself, that thing would be burning inside me till i explode, infact, i would have turned darker all of a sudden and you will notice i have been burnt inside out, lol, dat chic strong, no be small, the guy should talk to her, prostrate on the floor and beg her,

Lol
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
How can a man be phocking on his matrimonial bed without locking the door from the back, He is too careless,

He should attempt to have sex with his wife and lets see what her reaction would be
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by ikamefa(f): 12:41am On Jun 30, 2011
dayokanu:

How can a man be phocking on his matrimonial bed without locking the door from the back, He is too careless,

shocked birds of the same feather ! chei!

dayokanu:

He should attempt to Be Intimate with his wife and lets see what her reaction would be
attempt koo, initiate ni ! the man get liver? cheesy

afraid don catch am, even his yekini will not work jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating: A Nigerian Man’s Passtime / What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Condition(pics) / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.