Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman (3763 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Osama10(m): 2:28am On Jun 30, 2011
I don't support cheating but why if at all on your matrimonial bed?
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by horny4u(f): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2011
Now he will pay , Hehehe
Matrimonial bed , he for fear his wife small.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by demi2008(f): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dats my kind of woman thumbs up
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by simpleseyi: 6:09am On Jul 08, 2011
Please tell your friend to report himself to his parents and NOT to this in-laws. Reporting himself to his in-laws will make him lose any respect they have for him and the wife may hate that. His parents are the best to help out.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 10, 2011
Another thread about men cheating?

@OP,
The silent treatment is not going to work:He will do it again!
The woman needs to confront him straight up.
Men will always cheat.
ON THE MATRIMONIAL BED: Certainly he will do it again and again and again.
He is only pretending to show remorse till this chapter blows over,trust me,I know what I am talking about.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Knight1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2011
WAs Just cool with watching from the sidelines but this is what i think.
1. the wife didn't 'suddenly' come home to discover your pal, she probably had heard stories or something and wanted to see for herself.
2. the fact that she kept quiet (which is the basis of my first point) means her silence is a result of careful thinking and analysis of the situation much more than a result of shock.
3. the silence in itself is a punishment, i think, for most part your friend is safe from poisoning or anykind of mischief; HOWEVER if mischief is intended, he can be sure nothing can protect him from it when it comes!!!

therefore, he should take life easy, continue to beg his wife and show genuine remorse and go and sin no more!!!!!!

my bill's £1000 grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating: A Nigerian Man’s Passtime / 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.