Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG (53160 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / BREAKING: Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by dacovajnr: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
hallelujahme:
A reliable source have it that among those pro-biafrans dumped in the BOROW PIT is an igbo Nigerian soldier. they conspired against him because he tried to save his brothers. who knows how many of them have been killed. We urge all igbo Nigerian soldiers to resign and return. the battle line has been drawn.
Ode undecided they'd rather die as Nigerian Soldiers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Menzy86(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
The difference between a typical northerner and southerners in this country is that raw BOLDNESS. Not that southerners aren't bold but they arent as foolhardy as northerners. When push comes to shove, this militants and their collaborators will know that the 'suicideal nature' of BH is what has made them last dis long. Starting a war is much easier than sustaining it. I wish these people know what they are dipping their hands into.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by remirez07(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Eni ti shongo ba toju e wo le, koni bawon kesi obakoso. I will hold till tomorrow before I comment. But this country has turned to toy play. anybody can just do as he likes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by mediahubng(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
the rising sun ☀ shall shine!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nawa4nl: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Freedom4us:
[size=14pt]NIGERIANS WHY THE NIGER DELTA DEY VEX[/size]

Imagine Nigeria derives 80% of it's revenue from our lands.

yet when they want to build a dry dock, they leave us where the revenue is generated
and want to build it in Lagos.

THEN THE SAME YORUBA PEOPLE SAY THAT LAGOS BELONGS TO THEM ALONE

So I beg if na una, una no go vex?

[size=14pt]thank you they think we cannot think[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
LordEmmyG:
the damage was done. am sure you know about it.
Who is stopping you now to go the same way.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by santino09: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
only kano state is more than south south n south east...start pls we are waiting...

That's because the cows, rams and other herbivores are counted alongside the humans there. Ever wonder why some people are called "cow brains"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by andule: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Who are you notifying then just start the action the member of public will be aware na just making mouth every day in bet to sleep job.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by santino09: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=santino09 post=43123981]only kano state is more than south south n south east...start pls we are waiting...

That's because the cows, rams and other herbivores are counted alongside the humans there. Ever wonder why some people are called "cow brains"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by santino09: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=santino09 post=43123981]only kano state is more than south south n south east...start pls we are waiting...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by santino09: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]only kano state is more than south south n south east...start pls we are waiting...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by josephmbonu: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
God of Biafra is near! The promise land is at hand. Hear the children crying... This suffering is getting out of hand in Nigeria. Day by day things are getting harder, how can we survived if not u come rescue ur people.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by akajos4real: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Think through this action before you start it. Again, all those spoiling for war should not run away when it starts. This is a country and there are rules and a constitution. Anybody that has gone against the constitution that feel hard done should go to court and follow the process. We should not allow a few persons that do not have any investment plunge peoples lives and businesses into something else.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:
Who is stopping you now to go the same way.
SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by lottomkyes10(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
I feel sorry for those calling on war to begin becos they have not seen one go and ask the like of Liberia and others what it feel like, my brothers taking on a government is not child's play. some people talk without sense when Tompolo WAS MAKING THE BILLIONS HOW MUCH DID HE GIVE U NOW THEY CALL HIM TO EXPLAIN HE RAN AWAY AND CALL YOU THAT IS TIME TO FIGHT WHY DINT HE CALL FOR THE MONEY SHARING. fools go and fight. just for the record I am tompolos fan but this war hmm. OK ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by foriz4u(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Normality:
I sight Omenka aka Iroh88.
after d reggae play d blues....
lol...but this is a very serious and sensitive case o... if dis boys start enh...Nigeria will most likely showdown o... buhari should pls kindly trade with caution on.. what has happened to government of d ppl, by d ppl na... isn't it for d president to lead the ppl?

bros pls I need this photo...08035142876 send to me via whatsapp... thanks !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by klax(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls what is Niger Delta problem with kanu issue how does it concern them Guys face your own issue and leave kanu matter out of this. There is different between igbo or biafra and Niger Delta it's never same thing if Nigeria has to break biafra will stand on their own and Niger Delta on their own belief it or leave it so face your bearing Mr Niger Delta militant ok biko.

As per kanu I remain resolute in his status d that he must be kept in prison till he learn his lesson his father refused to trained him and the govt will train him. His mate are coming back to Nigeria to employ people create jobs and create future and security for their immediate family but this guy came with war message so fed govt should keep him in that prison for sometime.

For Tompolo buhari make an error because he can't be chasing somebody because a land was sold with agreement and invoice. I see it clearly that anyone not apc member is somehow guilty of one crime or the other under buhari but El Rufai sold some land, acquired and distributed them illegally did the useless EFCC ask for him No, so why Tompolo the criminal then
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by sddiamond: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:
All this just because Jonathan lost an election to a Northerner.
Igbos and their sympathizers should allow peace to reign in Nigeria.
Jonathan or no Jonathan marriage is not by force. why do Nigeria afraid to stand on their own? I thought that we're the 5% region. They're are talking about growing the naira with local commodities, it is still the same 5% region Nigeria are hoping on, innoson and made in Aba products. nigeria you see your life, too selfish. We're no longer interested in coexistence, Biafra or 1$ equals 10000

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Niyinficient(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
asorocker:

The South East even if it is destroyed will be rebuilt by the owners to be far better than other states.
But my fear is that by the time soldiers start loosing their lives in thousands, the federal government will bring a starvation policy to kill innocent women and children rather than fight biafran army, that is everybody's fear.
So for the umpteenth time buhari should release Nnamdi kanu so that peace will reign.

And I hope this time, d Biafran Commander in charge wil allow his people to be fed!

Nonsense! You al are here praying for war abi? May it neva come. The militants are just bluffing, who is BokoHarram or. ND Militants to the Nigerian Army, Navy and Air force if politics is removed?

Now, they will kill innocent people in those mentioned states all in the name of fighting for one man? So d Nigerian Army and other security agencies, will fold their hands and allow the militants have a field day?

We should be reasonable and look forward to solve the country's problem. If Biafra wants to go, there should be a referendum among the people of the region, both the ones living in the region and outside to decide their fate (UN needs to step in) and if they want to go, the FG shud free them, Igbos in lagos, kano, abuja, ibadan and other parts of Nigeria can return home to build their land as dey av wanted, den d remains of Nigeria can know the way forward.

Biafra is not bigger than Nigeria, Buhari, Nnamdi Kanu, the Militants and BH are not bigger than Nigeria. We need to allow peace to reign.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Adeshizzy: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

Amadi collins aka arodetsolaye grin when u turn yoruba man?
Lool.. Bursted,Na xo the guy dey do
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ivoryd1: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dere r many derailed peeps on diz forum shouting 4 war and supportin Kanu...hmmm....if war starts, will u wait or be part of d militants....I'm sure most peeps shouting 4 war hardly get 2 meals per day yet u want to increase ur sufferings....if d militants n d military blow up d southeast , sebi an ur land dem go destroy n later dey will run to southwest for safe haven...smh....u guys will jus die 4 NOTIN...n naija will still live on....
Takin on d federal govt. is suicidal.....think twice....u don't expect d president to show cowardice to threat from disgruntled elements.....
Wetin be my own....we dey Lagos dey enjoy @ least dey make my money.....while I'll watch u niggaz on t.v being killed .....who lose??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:
All this just because Jonathan lost an election to a Northerner.
Igbos and their sympathizers should allow peace to reign in Nigeria.

Please, help me tell them ooooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ivoryd1: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dere r many derailed peeps on diz forum shouting 4 war and supportin Kanu...hmmm....if war starts, will u wait or be part of d militants....I'm sure most peeps shouting 4 war hardly get 2 meals per day yet u want to increase ur sufferings....if d militants n d military blow up d southeast , sebi na ur land dem go destroy n later dey will run to southwest for safe haven...smh....u guys will jus die 4 NOTIN...n naija will still live on....
Takin on d federal govt. is suicidal.....think twice....u don't expect d president to show cowardice to threat from disgruntled elements.....
Wetin be my own....we dey Lagos dey enjoy @ least dey make my money.....while I'll watch u niggaz on t.v being killed .....who lose??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Rawzy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Aall we ask is for peace to reign
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by SegunAdewole: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pennywise:

The Northerner that takes over from him will be like Buhari, maybe worse.

Instead of you to contemplate your precarious future you are praying for the demise of a popular president.

Your dulllard is the most divisive president EVER. The election almost got into a run off if not for the underaged voters. He got 55% of the votes leaving a huge minority
45% that can't be overlooked. Instead of building bridges and healing wounds of people who hate him because of his pro-violent posture (dog& baboons, Post election violence etc) he went on to rant about dealing with those who gave him 5%.

He is still making noise about fighting for oil in the Biafra war etc. His election can not be termed popular in comparison with previous elections where people won landslides. It is either the country will crumble in the hands of the Divisive dulllard, or he crumbles naturally if thinks the 45% should be wiped out of the surface of the earth. It's simple!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
Militants will be v easy to contain unlike boko Haram, d shld knw dat dan jst issue empty threats
I think u dont know history of this millitants...if u can recall it was only by negotiation and amnesty that was able to calm the insurgencies then... And u think their operation now in affiliation with Biafra fighters will be different ....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Anthos(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
Militants will be v easy to contain unlike boko Haram, d shld knw dat dan jst issue empty threats
dear you dont know these guys well,ever heard that the government shot any militant? They disappear at any time,you can even catch these guys

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Freedom4us: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
klax:
Pls what is Niger Delta problem with kanu issue how does it concern them Guys face your own issue and leave kanu matter out of this. There is different between igbo or biafra and Niger Delta it's never same thing if Nigeria has to break biafra will stand on their own and Niger Delta on their own belief it or leave it so face your bearing Mr Niger Delta militant ok biko.

As per kanu I remain resolute in his status d that he must be kept in prison till he learn his lesson his father refused to trained him and the govt will train him. His mate are coming back to Nigeria to employ people create jobs and create future and security for their immediate family but this guy came with war message so fed govt should keep him in that prison for sometime.

For Tompolo buhari make an error because he can't be chasing somebody because a land was sold with agreement and invoice. I see it clearly that anyone not apc member is somehow guilty of one crime or the other under buhari but El Rufai sold some land, acquired and distributed them illegally did the useless EFCC ask for him No, so why Tompolo the criminal then

Are you not aware we stand with Kanu?

Are you not aware the South-South stands with Kanu?

Are you not aware 2 Niger Delta groups have declared their support for Kanu?

if not listen to Asari Dokubo say he stands with the south east.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_9HoOU8go

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE,
WE STAND WITH THE SOUTH-EAST SO WE ALL BACK KANU

THIS MARRIAGE CALLED NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by payosehtor(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
SegunAdewole:

The way you, ngeneukwenu and the other semi-Abooki from Benue make noise on the internet. One would think you all would give an arm to testify against kanu in court. Noise makers and Cowards. lol
Myb u don't know, If a benue man had information about kunu & ipob,the question of masked witness in court should'nt arise atall.Igbos will keep having problem with ''Biafra territorial definetion'' because of hatred & marking enemies with all nigeria. Gedion Orkar was marking a big mistake. no wander he couldn't succeed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by prettytasha(f): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Rubbish ultimatums ...this guys can't do anything ....they are as scared as tompolo...and they threatening to fight FG without civilian casualties ...lol ..a very foolish statement ..all they will do is blow up pipelines which will damage their land and they will come back and say thier land have been polluted ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Freedom4us: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
payosehtor:
Myb u don't know, If a benue man had information about kunu & ipob,the question of masked witness in court should'nt arise atall.Igbos will keep having problem with ''Biafra territorial definetion'' because of hatred & marking enemies with all nigeria. Gedion Orkar was marking a big mistake. no wander he couldn't succeed.

FUNNY GIDEON ORKAR WAS NOT IGBO BUT FROM BENUE.

FACE THE COFFEE BRO, MANY OF US ARE FED UP OF FULANI RULE.

WE'LL LEAVE THE WEST TO SERVE THE FULANI.

AS YOU CAN SEE THE SOUTH-EAST HAS TECHNOLOGY.

WE THE SOUTH-SOUTH HAVE OIL.

PLEASE BE SATISFIED WITH THE COCOA & FULANI CATTLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.