Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG (53158 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / BREAKING: Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by exwizzy90(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Abeg, make una spare Aba oh. Make una no allow dem declare state of emergency here oh. Abi una never c where military men dey craze b4, una think say na civilian dey rule. Abi una wan become BH wey no care about life, na d difference between Una and dem be that oh. BH no care about their life, but 4 una own I sure say life still dey sweet una...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by NovusHomo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

They would even breakfast the attack in Abuja too.

Or simply dinner it and go to bed. Dats all! grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
NovusHomo:

Or simply dinner it and go to bed. Days all! grin

Lolzz. Those mofos are educationally challenged. Consequences of miracle centers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by NovusHomo(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

I honestly thought I've been discussing with someone sensible until I saw the bold. So foreign countries will watch on as some illegal miscreants carry out terrorism on their soil?
The way you IPOB people reason eehhhnn!!! SMH

This looming "war" will also be fought in international capitals. Quite interesting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by ideatoprince18(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
solid3:
Bring it on. They will soon know the exact experience that has made their parents kept quiet.
..., we know who d cowards are?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by NovusHomo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Affter1:

Wtf is all this rubbish. Get lost and stop posting jargons everywhere. Coward

Ko ye ore wa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by chuose: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why una all dey shout one Nigeria is fear no dey catch una ?
we the south-south stand with the South east, una don dey curse us.
Una choose the north, we choose the industrious south-east

fear don dey catch una.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
NovusHomo:

This looming "war" will also be fought in international capitals. Quite interesting.

The Biafrans want to raze down Nigeria's ( another country) embassies in the other countries of the world. Can you imagine the stupidity resident in some poor people?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by NovusHomo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
God, the Creator of all, the All-knowing; I pray that you grant President Buhari the wisdom to do Nigeria the greatest favor...

...LET BIAFRANS GO.

Enough of their crap.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Freedom4us: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
NovusHomo:
God, the Creator of all, the All-knowing; I pray that you grant President Buhari the wisdom to do Nigeria the greatest favor...

[size=14pt]...LET BIAFRANS GO[/size].
[img]http://media./media/p7U1fHij5UxOM/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Freedom4us: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
chuose:
Why una all dey shout one Nigeria is fear no dey catch una ?
we the south-south stand with the South east, una don dey curse us.
Una choose the north, we choose the industrious south-east

fear don dey catch una.

Fear dey catch all the west because they won't be enjoying our oil anymore.

Imagine wetin one talk.

searchiing4love:
undecided WE ALL OWN THE OIL AS LONG AS WE REMAIN ONE NIGERIA. WE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTHWEST HAVE ONCE FED THE WHOLE COUNTRY WITH OUR COCOA PLANTATIONS AND WE NEVER FORMED ARMED MILITANTS. I URGE THE GOVERNMENT TO BOMBARD THE CREEKS AND ELIMINATE THOSE MISCREANTS CALLED MILITANTS AND CANCEL THE USELESS AMNESTY.

The North go dey do cattle export to survive grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by NovusHomo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
shamecurls:
Association of coffin/casket sellers be rejoicing in advance. Sunday prayers don answer. Nigerian army is set for whoever under Burutai.

Their services will not be needed. Ever heard of mass graves. We all need to think deeply.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by NovusHomo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

The Biafrans want to raze down Nigeria's ( another country) embassies in the other countries of the world. Can you imagine the stupidity resident in some poor people?

The thing pass me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by NovusHomo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Freedom4us:

[img]http://media./media/p7U1fHij5UxOM/giphy.gif[/img]

Enough of this Biafra bullcrap. Go already!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by multikolour(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
northvietnam:
Strike back Season 6
please where can I download strike back mp4
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by NovusHomo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Godsonkemz:
I can see political uprisings and anarchy surfacing if something is not done with immediate effect to release Nnamdi kanu and stop witchhunting Tompolo. Since peaceful and diplomatic protest has failed, the available option won't be childs play especially when the two groups from the marginalized regions join forces together.

"Witch - hunting Tompolo" ke? Na wah o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by divide9ja: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
chuose:
Meanwhile B00hari has been releasing Boko Haram guys and giving them money sef.

And kanu that has not killed anybody is imprisoned.

[img]http://i1.wp.com/ynaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/suspects3.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=640%2C423[/img]

[size=13pt]Why are Boko haram people being released and given money while Kanu is in imprison?

Hence Nigerians the question is?
Must you keep the people you hate & oppress with y0u?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by JERRYMAG4(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Some people have fought and won the war on Nairaland. Same statement was made 48 years ago.You can predict the beginning of war but not the ending.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by northvietnam(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
multikolour:
please where can I download strike back mp4

I can only give u link to strike back season 6 mp6
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:
All this just because Jonathan lost an election to a Northerner.
Igbos and their sympathizers should allow peace to reign in Nigeria.
What most you don't know is that the igbos supported GEJ because he drew them along and gave them some positions. Buhari using the word "5%" added petrol to the fire plus the hatred for igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by solid3(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
ideatoprince18:
..., we know who d cowards are?

I've made my point you know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Johnsown1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
I think it is high time i go amd buy my pumping action or AKs. I hope that FG knows wht they are doing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by DIMKAZ(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
FLEE! FLEE!! FOR UR LIVES
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by sexybrooke: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
klax:
Pls what is Niger Delta problem with kanu issue how does it concern them Guys face your own issue and leave kanu matter out of this. There is different between igbo or biafra and Niger Delta it's never same thing if Nigeria has to break biafra will stand on their own and Niger Delta on their own belief it or leave it so face your bearing Mr Niger Delta militant ok biko.

As per kanu I remain resolute in his status d that he must be kept in prison till he learn his lesson his father refused to trained him and the govt will train him. His mate are coming back to Nigeria to employ people create jobs and create future and security for their immediate family but this guy came with war message so fed govt should keep him in that prison for sometime.

For Tompolo buhari make an error because he can't be chasing somebody because a land was sold with agreement and invoice. I see it clearly that anyone not apc member is somehow guilty of one crime or the other under buhari but El Rufai sold some land, acquired and distributed them illegally did the useless EFCC ask for him No, so why Tompolo the criminal then
do you know I easily understand my dog's language is than this trash u typed up there
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by dragonking2: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
klax:
Pls what is Niger Delta problem with kanu issue how does it concern them Guys face your own issue and leave kanu matter out of this. There is different between igbo or biafra and Niger Delta it's never same thing if Nigeria has to break biafra will stand on their own and Niger Delta on their own belief it or leave it so face your bearing Mr Niger Delta militant ok biko.

As per kanu I remain resolute in his status d that he must be kept in prison till he learn his lesson his father refused to trained him and the govt will train him. His mate are coming back to Nigeria to employ people create jobs and create future and security for their immediate family but this guy came with war message so fed govt should keep him in that prison for sometime.

For Tompolo buhari make an error because he can't be chasing somebody because a land was sold with agreement and invoice. I see it clearly that anyone not apc member is somehow guilty of one crime or the other under buhari but El Rufai sold some land, acquired and distributed them illegally did the useless EFCC ask for him No, so why Tompolo the criminal then
I will answer only your first half of the question....Now don't believe this crap...Niger delta militants won't risk their lives for one KANU they don't even know..Why should we blow up pipelines for KANU? Of what benefit did he serve to Niger deltans....We can fight for several Igbo's to be saved but for one man that doesn't even live in Nigeria is futile! It is even shameful that ipob can't fight for KANU that they have to come up with fabricated stories about ND militants fighting for KANU...Total crap...we fight for the people (Niger deltans, Igbo's or even Yoruba's) but not for one man that doesn't even give a crap.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

I honestly thought I've been discussing with someone sensible until I saw the bold. So foreign countries will watch on as some illegal miscreants carry out terrorism on their soil?
The way you IPOB people reason eehhhnn!!! SMH
You knew late
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
northvietnam:
Strike back Season 6
Which side should i support? neutral? NO! I'll follow by tribe because NO TIME anyway. The same think is happening in world stage. IF war break out i will go for Russian China and their allies. Even if war doesnt break out NO TIME anyway!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by sexybrooke: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ivoryd1:
Dere r many derailed peeps on diz forum shouting 4 war and supportin Kanu...hmmm....if war starts, will u wait or be part of d militants....I'm sure most peeps shouting 4 war hardly get 2 meals per day yet u want to increase ur sufferings....if d militants n d military blow up d southeast , sebi an ur land dem go destroy n later dey will run to southwest for safe haven...smh....u guys will jus die 4 NOTIN...n naija will still live on....
Takin on d federal govt. is suicidal.....think twice....u don't expect d president to show cowardice to threat from disgruntled elements.....
Wetin be my own....we dey Lagos dey enjoy @ least dey make my money.....while I'll watch u niggaz on t.v being killed .....who lose??
please go and read system theory you ll understand very that u won't enjoy that your TV shebi gas to power electricity is down south we go see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by sexybrooke: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
dragonking2:
I will answer only your first half of the question....Now don't believe this crap...Niger delta militants won't risk their lives for one KANU they don't even know..Why should we blow up pipelines for KANU? Of what benefit did he serve to Niger deltans....We can fight for several Igbo's to be saved but for one man that doesn't even live in Nigeria is futile! It is even shameful that ipob can't fight for KANU that they have to come up with fabricated stories about ND militants fighting for KANU...Total crap...we fight for the people (Niger deltans, Igbo's or even Yoruba's) but not for one man that doesn't even give a crap.
I know the tribe you re from
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by multikolour(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
northvietnam:

I can only give u link to strike back season 6 mp6
OK sir am waiting, may God bless your household
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by dragonking2: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
sexybrooke:
I know the tribe you re from
I am from delta state if you don't know...Give me 5 reasons why I should destroy my land for KANU?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Dinocarex(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
They want to fight against Buhari but decide to start from Anambra and Abuja.
They should go straight to Aso Rock. The last time I checked. That's where the President resides!!
Goodluck!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.