Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG (53163 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / BREAKING: Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2016
godoluwa:
My question to all yoruba shouting 'one Nigeria', Why do you think its a must for us to stay together? I'm a yoruba man & I dont think its appropriate for any yoruba man to be running up & down about an issue that doesnt concern them
Who ask u 4 ur tribe?..just post ur comment nd move on...yeye de smell...

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by asorocker: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Nope, the government will not succumb to blackmail and getting hold to ransome.
If you want to destroy the SE because of one miscreant, good luck .
The South East even if it is destroyed will be rebuilt by the owners to be far better than other states.
But my fear is that by the time soldiers start loosing their lives in thousands, the federal government will bring a starvation policy to kill innocent women and children rather than fight biafran army, that is everybody's fear.
So for the umpteenth time buhari should release Nnamdi kanu so that peace will reign.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2016
asorocker:

The South East even if it is destroyed will be rebuilt by the owners to be far better than other states.
But my fear is that by the time soldiers start loosing their lives in thousands, the federal government will bring a starvation policy to kill innocent women and children rather than fight biafran army, that is everybody's fear.
So for the umpteenth time buhari should release Nnamdi kanu so that peace will reign.

Buhari will not succumb to cheap blackmail. Do your worse.!
Start destroying the SE now with the help of the NA
Nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Lumiere91: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
Lol. They are promising to bring North East to the South East. Anambra that has almost become the envy of all of us would be taken 50years backwards.

And they say they won't "attack civilians per se", then I ask- do these people know what war is?? Let me guess, they are going to use smart bullets and bombs that can detect civilians and dodge them, abi? Do they know the meaning of "collateral damage"??

I just dey laugh. cheesy
My brother,after reading their statement i knew they were morons.how can a warrior talk too much.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by godoluwa(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Disaino:
Who ask u 4 ur tribe?..just post ur comment nd move on...yeye de smell...
I have to bcoz of those underage nairalander that loves shouting the word 'IPOB'

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by betterABIAstate: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2016
Why can't they just lunch the attack in abuja.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by asorocker: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Buhari will not succumb to cheap blackmail. Do your worse.!
Start destroying the SE now with the help of the NA
Nonsense.

No body is asking him to succumb to blackmail or threat all people are asking him is to allow peace to reign, Nigeria is already in the woods with N400 exchanging for $1, foreign investors pulling out of the country, local investors not finding foreign currency to continue their business, Nigerian students stranded in foreign schools, Nigeria oil not having enough buyers.

Buhari should just allow peace to reign and not add to the problems of the ordinary man on the street whom he is not even ready to assist.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by asorocker: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Do you mean using rocket launchers to launch rockets that would hit Abuja from the creeks or invading Abuja from land and air. I think this people are probably talking with both local and foreign military advisors.
I still don't know what gives buhari confidence that he can defeat the militants. Whoever gives the advice not to tow the line of peace is a real devil.

Some folks think it would be like 1967 thing where some people were resisting in the jungles or anambra and imo with Russian and Egyptian pilots dropping bombs and killing innocent civilians while the world looked elsewhere

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by OfoIgbo: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Slowly read what you wrote there again.
You people don't learn from your history. Again your land will turn to the battlefield.
Again, we would read and watch the killings on television.

I read it again and noticed that what I wrote was in order.

There is a pro Nigerian governor in Borno state just the same way there are pro Nigeria governors in Abia and Anambra who will still hold sway. Buhari will have to go looking for individual militants in those state without attacking the general populace or he will create yet another problem for himself. It is definitely not a clear cut situation for the mumu. He will not have the option of starving the state afterall the governors and governments of those states are still pro Nigeria for the time being. A far more difficult war to wage.

Anyway, these people were attacked when they were unarmed so they have no choice now. When they start attacking the oil facilities, the whole of Nigeria will feel the punch. This confrontation is so unwinnable for Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2016
asorocker:

No body is asking him to succumb to blackmail or threat all people are asking him is to allow peace to reign, Nigeria is already in the woods with N400 exchanging for $1, foreign investors pulling out of the country, local investors not finding foreign currency to continue their business, Nigerian students stranded in foreign schools, Nigeria oil not having enough buyers.

Buhari should just allow peace to reign and not add to the problems of the ordinary man on the street whom he is not even ready to assist.

So how is Buhari not allowing peace to reign? Because one noise making, hate-spreading miscreant is cooling off in jail?
Is it the President sending you to the streets to go and make burn fires ? You can burn down the whole of SE, it's entirely your business.
Nigeria will surely surmount this temporary and ephemeral economic challenges, you can't tie that to the jailing of that idiot in jail,

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by emerged01(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2016
I can't stop laugh at foolishness of some people. They should remember that there is no place like home.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2016
BaddieKay:
Lolsss..Well Monday is already here,cnt wait for this action film to start
do you pray for violence? Its not cool biko

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2016
OfoIgbo:

There is a pro Nigerian governor in Borno state just the same way there are pro Nigeria governors in Abia and Anambra who will still hold sway. Buhari will have to go looking for individual militants in those state without attacking the general populace or he will create yet another problem for himself. It is definitely not a clear cut situation for the mumu. He will not have the option of starving the state afterall the governors and governments of those states are still pro Nigeria for the time being. A far more difficult war to wage.

Anyway, these people were attacked when they were unarmed so they have no choice now. When they start attacking the oil facilities, the whole of Nigeria will feel the punch. This confrontation is so unwinnable for Buhari.

Unfortunately for you the people that lives in the oil rich region that you are placing your hopes on to fight this your battle would sooner than later realizes the folly in destroying their homes and lands because of one useless Nnamndi Kanu.
The Nigeria army will have a legitimate reason to militarized the whole of SE and subject everyone there to all the abuses that comes with such. Your lifestyle will be essentially curtailed and there would always be curfew everywhere.
What you are baiting for is not something palatable by any stretch of imagination. But then what do I know? It's your call to invite the military boys from the barracks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by emerged01(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2016
OfoIgbo:

Hmm,pls don't support this confrontation thing. If things turn sour,it is going to be a set back for the region. When two elephants fight it is the grass that will feel the heat.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:

They would even breakfast the attack in Abuja too.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2016
godoluwa:
My question to all yoruba shouting 'one Nigeria', Why do you think its a must for us to stay together? I'm a yoruba man & I dont think its appropriate for any yoruba man to be running up & down about an issue that doesnt concern them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Affter1: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=9jacrip post=43117419][/quote]

That guy is not Yoruba, read all his past post.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by AZeD1(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2016
OfoIgbo:

Just a few weeks ago, you were urging the Nigerian military to kill defenceless protesters.

Are you beginning to see the potential consequences of such action?

Anyway it seems as though the ND militants are in cahoots with IPOB and MASSOB. For them to have the confidence in launching attacks in Anambra and Abia, with a very good chance of blending and disappearing will suggest that Ipob/massob will provide logistics, intelligence, targets safe houses e.t.c while the ND militants will provide experienced militants and possibly the firepower.

Buhari will have to sue for peace and commence negotiations with all the groups concerned before things get out of hand, and I know they will eventually get unto sabotaging oil facilities
And who suffers?

When they sabotage oil facilities, who does the spill affect?

When they "cripple" the economy, who suffers the most?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by asorocker: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2016
AZeD1:

And who suffers?

When they sabotage oil facilities, who does the spill affect?

When they "cripple" the economy, who suffers the most?

If there is an attack on the oil industry $1 would exchange for N25000 buhari is not bothered because fulani are essentially cattle herders and farmers, the whole Nigeria will feel it, to rebuild the oil industry would take longer than expected as investors are all ready discussing about buhari's incompetence in international circuits.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2016
asorocker:

If there is an attack on the oil industry $1 would exchange for N25000 buhari is not bothered because fulani are essentially cattle herders and farmers, the whole Nigeria will feel it, to rebuild the oil industry would take longer than expected as investors are all ready discussing about buhari's incompetence in international circuits.

Which international circuit were you present and such discussion took place?
If you do anyhow in the SE, you will see anyhow.
We know you in the SE can do zilch to Nigeria, that is why you are dragging in the the thugs of the creeks in the delta for economic sabotage.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by asorocker: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Which international circuit were you present and such discussion took place?
If you do anyhow in the SE, you will see anyhow.
We know you in the SE can do zilch to Nigeria, that is why you are dragging in the the thugs of the creeks in the delta for economic sabotage.

You can read http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/bloomberg-questions-buharis-ability-to-run-nigeria.167383/

Buhari is also pursuing tompolo and at the same time the militants from niger delta gave him ultimatum to release Nnamdi kanu by 22/02/2016 .

Buhari 's biggest mistake is to think that in the event that Nigeria slides into another armed conflict it would play out like 1967.

The warm would be fought inside and outside Nigeria with Ipob members blowing up Nigerian embassies in other countries.
While I am not supporting biafra or war, no neutral igbo would fold hands and watch soldiers attack his or her innocent family in the east. This is where my fear is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2016
asorocker:

You can read http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/bloomberg-questions-buharis-ability-to-run-nigeria.167383/

Buhari is also pursuing tompolo and at the same time the militants from niger delta gave him ultimatum to release Nnamdi kanu by 22/02/2016 .

Buhari 's biggest mistake is to think that in the event that Nigeria slides into another armed conflict it would play out like 1967.

The warm would be fought inside and outside Nigeria with Ipob members blowing up Nigerian embassies in other countries.
While I am not supporting biafra or war, no neutral igbo would fold hands and watch soldiers attack his or her innocent family in the east. This is where my fear is.

I honestly thought I've been discussing with someone sensible until I saw the bold. So foreign countries will watch on as some illegal miscreants carry out terrorism on their soil?
The way you IPOB people reason eehhhnn!!! SMH

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by IkpuMmadu: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2016
godoluwa:

Your people are afenufereare confused
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by godoluwa(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
[s]
IkpuMmadu:

Your people are afenufereare confused
[/s] People like you are the problem of Igbo, you are one of those that hates anything about Yoruba. I have some knowledge about Igbo & each state has their own bad sides. Abia are violent, Ebonyi are secretive & dirty etc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by godoluwa(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Affter1:

That guy is not Yoruba, read all his past post.
o da bi eni wipe o ko ila abi? se bamu ni, abi keke? pele ni, abi abaja?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Affter1: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
godoluwa:
o da bi eni wipe o ko ila abi? se bamu ni, abi keke? pele ni, abi abaja?

Wtf is all this rubbish. Get lost and stop posting jargons everywhere. Coward

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nsonso: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
BrandedSM:
What will make biafra exit is dead long ago. Let's building our corrupt nation Nigeria.
Biafran should not forget dey have the highest number of corrupt pple, robbers and fosters in the dis country. If dey should go I pity d common pple dere. Fake anti malaria will kill dem all, den Nigeria will take over again.

My profound pity for u parents because they worn out by regrets of having u as a son. To them u ar no better than someone in the morgue.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by IkpuMmadu: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
godoluwa:
[s][/s] People like you are the problem of Igbo, you are one of those that hates anything about Yoruba. I have some knowledge about Igbo & each state has their own bad sides. Abia are violent, Ebonyi are secretive & dirty etc

Oh ..is that so
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by IkpuMmadu: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
BrandedSM:
What will make biafra exit is dead long ago. Let's building our corrupt nation Nigeria.
Biafran should not forget dey have the highest number of corrupt pple, robbers and fosters in the dis country. If dey should go I pity d common pple dere. Fake anti malaria will kill dem all, den Nigeria will take over again.
You Yoruba man

Allow them to go..face soka forest

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by solid3(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Niger Delta...this is a yoruba person. So you know!

I admire your sense of inference. wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by muba4huss(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chai...this igbo people self no they like themselves eehn. Had it been nigeria is till using military rule, people whey go don die go plenty o... Some of them whey dey clamour wasnt alive when the biafra war commence cos i know if they acqually knows what they went through...no one will pray for war...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by tsdarkside(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
bring it on!!!.... angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#endsars: Sporadic Shootings In Abuja As Soldiers Disperse Protesters / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.