Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG (53173 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / BREAKING: Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by chrisixis(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Let him bullari focus on the economy if not soon he will facing war crime

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by northvietnam(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
boman2014:

see una life!

Pop Benedict , wetin do our life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Pennywise(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Your dulllard is the most divisive president EVER. The election almost got into a run off if not for the underaged voter. He got 55% of the votes leaving a huge minority
45% that can't be overlooked. Instead if building bridges and healing wounds of people who hate him because of his pro-violent posture (dog& baboons, Post election violence etc) he went on to rant about dealing with those who gave him 5%.

He is still making noise about fighting for oil in the Biafra war etc. His election can not be termed popular in comparison with previous elections where people won landslides. It is either the country will crumble in the hands of the Divisive dulllard, or he crumbles naturally if thinks the 45% should be wiped out of the surface of the earth. It's simple!

I expect you to be proud that the office of the presidency now has a man with a good head on his shoulders and not a straw wimp too scared and too dumb to rule- in fact one who ceded the presidency to touts and all manners of shady elements.

Nigeria is getting back its statehood no manner of blackmail or contrary spirit will stop it. There is one option only- repent or die.

The election is a testimony to Jonathan's stupidity and inefficiency. Here is a man who stole billions of dollars to prosecute an election supported by entire state machinery in a 3rd world nation yet failed miserably.

His subordinates took money and did nothing for him. Why? because they knew they could.

We want restoration of statehood. We want order. And order we will have.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by payosehtor(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Freedom4us:

FUNNY GIDEON ORKAR WAS NOT IGBO BUT FROM BENUE.

FACE THE COFFEE BRO, MANY OF US ARE FED UP OF FULANI RULE.

WE'LL LEAVE THE WEST TO SERVE THE FULANI.

AS YOU CAN SEE THE SOUTH-EAST HAS TECHNOLOGY.

WE THE SOUTH-SOUTH HAVE OIL.

PLEASE BE SATISFIED WITH THE COCOA & FULANI CATTLE
Orkar of Benue was marking a mistake trying to join issues with Biafran neighbors on religious basis.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by chiedu7: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
NariaLanders is remaining in Nigeria a must?

Are the South East and South-South not free to chart their own destiny?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by payosehtor(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pennywise:

I expect you to be proud that the office of the presidency now has a man with a good head on his shoulders and not a straw wimp too scared and too dumb to rule- in fact one who ceded the presidency to touts and all manners of shady elements.

Nigeria is getting back its statehood no manner of blackmail or contrary spirit will stop it. There is one option only- repent or die.

The election is a testimony to Jonathan's stupidity and inefficiency. Here is a man who stole billions of dollars to prosecute an election supported by entire state machinery in a 3rd world nation yet failed miserably.

His subordinates took money and did nothing for him. Why? because they knew they could.

thak You jare,u're my man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by SegunAdewole: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pennywise:

Repent or die? His Sai baba Chanters are already hanging themselves including the poor woman that donated her widow's mite. I'll outlive many Zombies, i didn't expect much from the divisive Mumuhamido dulllard so i won't be shocked as you'll be the only one with dashed hopes.

Proud of an idiiot who can't even remember his VP's name? A demented bloodletting 'west germany" slowpoke without bearing? You funny.
He is your lord and master as a zombie but to us in the land of sanity he is just a demented clown. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Freedom4us: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pennywise:

ever since b00hari got into power things have only got worse.

he appoints more media people than financial advisers.

the naira is nose diving.

foreign investors are fleeing nigeria.

boko haram had the audacity to go and burn the chief of army staff's house.

your good man, the first thing he did was to redraw the soldiers from checkpoints so boko haram will move freely.

govts cant pay salaries.

thinks that Michelle is the president of West Germany

this b00hari is a joke.

[img]http://media./media/ZqlvCTNHpqrio/giphy.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Repent or die? His Sai baba Chanters are already hanging themselves including the poor woman that donated her widow's mite. I'll outlive many Zombies, i didn't expect much from the divisive Mumuhamido dulllard so i won't be shocked as you'll be the only one with dashed hopes.

Proud of an idiiot who can't even remember his VP's name? A demented bloodletting 'west germany" slowpoke without bearing? You funny.
He is your lord and master as a zombie but to us in the land of sanity he is just a demented clown. grin

Amadi Collins, when is the next round of IPOB jogging?
Your head will surely be the next victim of accidental discharge from the NA rifles.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
LordEmmyG:
SMH
IPOB miscreant, what are you waiting for? We thought you misfits will actually touch those embassies you went to threaten with arson.
Cowards.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by SegunAdewole: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Amadi Collins, when is the next round of IPOB jogging?
Your head will surely be the next victim of accidental discharge from the NA rifles.

Who is collins, am proudly Oduan. Your loud Ak-47 mouth should be shooting in the court room as you testify against Kanu not here in the virtual world.
If your noise can fill a basket, you'll have been rich and happy but from your posts, you wretched pass my oshogbo pensioner uncle wey Aregbe wan kill with hunger. lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by nasoeb: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Who be that USELESSS Itse..r. mod wey ban me. come no try that lubbish again with me simply because i spoke up for myself and people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Who is collins, am proudly Oduan. Your loud Ak-47 mouth should be shooting in the court room as you testify against Kanu not here in the virtual world.
If your noise can fill a basket, you'll have been rich and happy but from your posts, you wretched pass my oshogbo pensioner uncle wey Aregbe wan kill with hunger. lol
Lol
You've denied the names your fathers gave you, the good things of Igboland would be deny you. angry grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by paramakina202: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Which justice? That you lost an election and decided to be stuck to the election and refused to move on?
Is Nnamdi Kanu a politician,was he a candidate of any political party in last election?
If he wasn't arrested by thIs administration there won't be any protest to have him released.
Btw,it's on record that Biaphra agitation have been going since 2000 .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by nikky5(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Buhari is a soldier by training. Let d militants declare war. This time they regret their actions. The air force and navy boys will do d needful. May d souls of those that will b buried in d creeks rest in peace. A decimation in d offing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
paramakina202:

Is Nnamdi Kanu a politician,was he a candidate of any political party in last election?
If he wasn't arrested by thIs administration there won't be any protest to have him released.
Btw,it's on record that Biaphra agitation have been going since 2000 .
No amount of IPOB noise will save Kanu, if he is found guilty of treason and other sundry crimes, he will go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by cosmicrayboi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
i just dey wish that every biafran had the mind of this militants

like seriously, this is what we need

long live tompolo
long live general ben and his bois
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by eseoghene144: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
chiedu7:
NariaLanders is remaining in Nigeria a must?

Are the South East and South-South not free to chart their own destiny?
Stop joining south south with south east,we are not advocating charting our destiny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
foriz4u:

after d reggae play d blues....
lol...but this is a very serious and sensitive case o... if dis boys start enh...Nigeria will most likely showdown o... buhari should pls kindly trade with caution on.. what has happened to government of d ppl, by d ppl na... isn't it for d president to lead the ppl?

bros pls I need this photo...08035142876 send to me via whatsapp... thanks !

ok, I will
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by chiedu7: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
eseoghene144:
Stop joining south south with south east,we are not advocating charting our destiny

No vex no be 2 not 1 niger delta groups declare support for Kanu.

no dokubo declare support for kanu them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_9HoOU8go

wetin again you talk again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Lectuwaire(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
U nd ur brthrs wl bear d consquenses of ur action.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by paramakina202: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

No amount of IPOB noise will save Kanu, if he is found guilty of treason and other sundry crimes, he will go to jail.
Kanu is standing trial go and sentence him by yourself if you can and stop making noise online as if your opinion matters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
paramakina202:

Kanu is standing trial go and sentence him by yourself if you can and stop making noise online as if your opinion matters.
Kanu is standing trial, so why are you societal misfits disturbing the government and the little peace of the nation with your madness.?
Let the courts decide his fate and stop heating up the polity with your senseless noise.
Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by paramakina202: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Kanu is standing trial, so why are you misfits disturbing the government and the little peace of the nation with your madness.?
Let the courts decide his fate and stop heating up the polity with your senseless noise.
Nonsense
I don't blame you anyway,,,,Internet provide platform to touts likes you to insult your superiors.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Yksoul(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
WE CANNOT BEGIN TO LIVE IN PANDEMONIUM,BUT IN PEACE.VIOLENCE DOES NOT PAY,IT PUT THE COUNTRY IN SUFFERING,IF YOU HAVE NOTHING DOING,THEN YOU BECOME AVAILABLE FOR THE DEVIL TO USE YOU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by oppyworld: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Acermoon:

I taught war is interesting since Nnamdi Kanu boys have bin chatting it for long
let's jst pray it never happen ooo... Cost war is never a good thing,,, a very bad omen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
paramakina202:

I don't blame you anyway,,,,Internet provide platform to touts likes you to insult your superiors.

Sorry, your Dilector is not leaving the zoo cage soon. He is still enjoying the watery beans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nawa4nl: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
eseoghene144:

So talking like a dullard.

GEJ is from the South-South did he not give the most sensitive post to a man from the South-East?

Did not two groups from the Niger Delta declare support for Kanu?

We the South-South Stand with the SOuth-East.

simplycarro:

Kanu is standing trial, so why are you societal misfits disturbing the government and the little peace of the nation with your madness.?
Nonsense

simplycarro:

If una no dey fear why una dey shout one Nogeria
while at the same time declaring lagos for the Yoruba's only?

[size=13pt]No more divide and rule,
we the South-South stand with the South-East[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by chuose: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Nonsense

Why are you so bothered about the South-SOuth declaring their support for Kanu?

Abi fear dey catch you?

cosmicrayboi:
i just dey wish that every biafran had the mind of this militants
like seriously, this is what we need
long live tompolo
long live general ben and his bois

My Brother I speak to them everyday.
We all know that we all looking for a way out.

We have have had enough of the North taking our oil for themselves.

The South East know that we shall all be off togther

So the West dey fear, the North wan fight us.

MUST WE REMAIN IN NIGERIA ?

DEM HATE US BUT DEM DEY FEAR US LEAVING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.