Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG (53176 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / BREAKING: Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Enesi47: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
drss:
see dis one sad by d time niger delta militants blow up refineries n oil pipelines una eyes go clear.
abegei! Tell them to start blow everything instead of media empty threat, then you will know will suffer most
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by payosehtor(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
Lol. They are promising to bring North East to the South East. Anambra that has almost become the envy of all of us would be taken 50years backwards.

And they say they won't "attack civilians per se", then I ask- do these people know what war is?? Let me guess, they are going to use smart bullets and bombs that can detect civilians and dodge them, abi? Do they know the meaning of "collateral damage"??

I just dey laugh. cheesy
ohoooooh!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Alaminz(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
only kano state is more than south south n south east...start pls we are waiting...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by luke10: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Austin4lif:
too many problems for Buhari, he thought leadership is easy. Tompolo is never a coward, he ran away becos buhari will detain him like kunu and even reverse his amnesty. Can Buhari survive this change he initiated?
Who do we blame? Those yorubas and the northerners that sings, dance and even clap that Buhari, a known idiot and dumbest, was acclaimed the most powerful. They claimed his body language is capable of burning down a full community without any reparcution, that no body has ever withstand him. With all these rubbish remarks, he Buharis thinks that he is on top and therefore misbehaves. Imagine out of the 32 VPs that was sacked, Buhari appointment four from Kano, only Kano alone Now, tell me if Buhari is not an animal and not the most foolish donkey. As at today, if any man continue to undermine others, if Buhari still feels he is an Islam and a fulani man all together and treat other as before, then he should be told that it is no long free for him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
ghenghen the warlords in the niger delta have spoken. will the fed govt of the zoo allow it go without reacting? this is obviously the beginning of the end for the entity called nigeria. her disintegration is just around the corner of my mansion. u can bet ur life on it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by SegunAdewole: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
godoluwa:
My question to all yoruba shouting 'one Nigeria', Why do you think its a must for us to stay together? I'm a yoruba man & I dont think its appropriate for any yoruba man to be running up & down about an issue that doesnt concern them

My good brother, i have asked this question 1 billion times. We have a seaport, we have airport in the SW. We didn't even work hard for these assets. Oil is down and will continue going down. Why do our yoruba people carry 'one nigeria' for head. If the hausa and Ibo agree to divide the country can we yorubas raise soldiers fight to bring them back for 'one nigeria'? Hausas are gaining more but we yorubas are shouting more. Na wa o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:
Noise makers. Bundle all of them together and lock them up

my love undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
funnynation:
Unfortunately Buhari no dey country to hear this.. I strongly believe tha Buhari can not lead Nigerians to the promise land if he continue like this.. APC don scam many Nigerians..

Nairaland official comedian
lols,we will knw who was scam wen d mayhem start
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by tickles2luv2016(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:
All this just because Jonathan lost an election to a Northerner.
Igbos and their sympathizers should allow peace to reign in Nigeria.

Leave them if they want peace they will have it and if its war they will also have it.but one thing i know is that you cant eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by cescky(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fash20:
you and this your bear pallor politics who told you Russia needs oil. Russian is the 2ND oil exporter in the world so I wonder where you got your "militants are supplied weapons by Russia in exchange for oil" from.

If u don't have point just shut it.....who has the largest oil reserves in the world America.... Yet who is the largest consumer of exported oil from Saudi cum the world ? The same America .... U know nada about politics so leave me and my beer parlour talk and don't mention me again engage ur self with ur local ogogoro people because beer parlour is too prestigious for u......olodo Russia cld be nation or her citizens ....American ships wer in lag for a whole week we didn't know jack till them made themselves known.... And u think u know what happens in the creek where military despise? Too much time on u,abeg swerve
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
swagaholic:
Buhari don't get it, u don't call dis guys bluff....... I pity our military men, by the time tompolo nd ateke joins these struggle fully it will be deadly....... only u dey fight Kanu, tompolo, dasuki, nd many more...... smh
lols i pity dt region me,cos i see dt odi treament is imminent in south and east
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by expatriate(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
TedBaker:
Militants will be v easy to contain unlike boko Haram, d shld knw dat dan jst issue empty threats

Oboy I don't think u were born when the militant disturb for niger delta
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Sam0(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
swagaholic:
Buhari don't get it, u don't call dis guys bluff....... I pity our military men, by the time tompolo nd ateke joins these struggle fully it will be deadly....... only u dey fight Kanu, tompolo, dasuki, nd many more...... smh
No one can defeat the Government I don't knw if u gave that a second thought.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Progressive01(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
This country might really divide soon. Why can't we even vote on whether we should have a division like Scotland did. It's really not by force
No one is against a referendum. What we don't accept is some people threatening us with death every day, trying to bully and blackmail their way to success. And we detest the hypocrisy of their demands, we also frown at the insults from them.

All these wouldn't be happening had NK used legitimate means to drive home his agenda. Why threaten a people of some tribes with death when all they simply did was vote their preferred candidate in an election?? Are the Yorubas and Housas and Fulanis the only group of people that voted overwhelmingly for a candidate?? Didn't the Igbos vote overwhelmingly for a candidate as well?? Why is the former a crime

If they wanna lay waste to their region, they can be our guest. This time, they won't read about the destruction on the pages of books or in documentaries, they will witness it with their eyes.

War is no child's play and just like a wildfire, once ignited, no one can tell what it would consume as it rages.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
swagaholic:
dis ur sentiment is too petty and dnt av locus standi for any reasonable mind to consider it,pity d people of dt region as udi treatment is imminent

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by henryhemon(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Stale empty threats. They want to be called to a round table so that they will be settled. Those days are gone and for people rejoicing over war, I really hope you can stand it when the whistle blows. People supporting evil cuz they hate one man. Osama died, hilter died,Abacha died, Sadam Hussein died,idi Amin can't even be buried in his country, Gaddafi begged before he was murdered,he was crawling under a sewage then who is Tompolo? Anenih has been forgotten sef.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Fash20: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
cescky:

If u don't have point just shut it.....who has the largest oil reserves in the world America.... Yet who is the largest consumer of exported oil from Saudi cum the world ? The same America .... U know nada about politics so leave me and my beer parlour talk and don't mention me again engage ur self with ur local ogogoro people because beer parlour is too prestigious for u......olodo Russia cld be nation or her citizens ....American ships wer in lag for a whole week we didn't know jack till them made themselves known.... And u think u know what happens in the creek where military despise? Too much time on u,abeg swerve
I can see you are a dumb fagg so I'll not waste my time arguing with you. Continue your brukutu joint politics nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
austinsmat:
now this country is getting too hot by foolishness of one person
kanu will die in prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
solid3:
Bring it on. They will soon know the exact experience that has made their parents kept quiet.
tanx u sir dey will soon knw
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by dignity33: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
When another person corpse is carried it look like a bundle of firewood, while will some Nigeria be so foolished in supporting murderous regime simple because is not your brothers or your sisters or your tribe that are killed then what is used of one Nigeria since we see other tribe as an animal. How will you justifield killing of unarmed protesters be it shiites or ipob is totally genocide and i repeat any body who is supporting this evil dosen't need to live. Why do you think Gej concede defeat because he knows innocent Nigeria are going to die.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by luke10: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:
Just hear yourself again. Johnathan loss election. Buhari is accussing people with rubbish amounts of money. He just wakes up from his bed, decides any figure abi amount of money against Tompplo becuaee he is from the south south. Amaechi, Fashola, Thiefnnubu, Atiku, Sylver, jusst name them yourself are all thieves, yet he is just going after others and you are saying because GEJ loss election. Dey there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nawa4nl: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
ghenghen the warlords in the niger delta have spoken. will the fed govt of the zoo allow it go without reacting? this is obviously the beginning of the end for the entity called nigeria. her disintegration is just around the corner of my mansion. u can bet ur life on it

The writing has been on the wall for a while, the dullard just cant read.

it's a known thing with the Niger Delta guys that Nigeria does not favour us.
we are only there to supply oil to Nigeria, then they take our resources to
develop the north.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/pdp-chieftain-faults-buharis-allocation-of-n39-4b-for-oil-exploration-in-the-north/

So all of us in the south-south reach out to the south-east.
thats why our boys made this declaration and listen to one below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_9HoOU8go

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by SegunAdewole: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

My yoruba brother, you don tire to dey claim 'SS hates Ibos'?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
drss:
u cant bite more dan u can chew. dis govt lack diplomacy n wisdom. buari dullard is d most dullest president in d history d world.
lols dis government will chew all d militant in less dan five days
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by naheem8307(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Brilliance9000:
Tompolo don vex oh...take style activate him boys. Whoever is advising Buhari, tell hm you don't apply force on everything. Somethings are better resolved with reason and dialogue.

But not by stealing the public funds that belongs to the masses.. *Iranu abasha* No one is above the law.. let the law takes it course..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Adebowale89(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
I always feel relieved even in depression whenever am reading their threats. somebody need to remind them the economy is down already. playstation abi playboy, threat against FG is a threat against NIGERIANS..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
[s]
SegunAdewole:

My good brother, i have asked this question 1 billion times. We have a seaport, we have airport in the SW. We didn't even work hard for these assets. Oil is down and will continue going down. Why do our yoruba people carry 'one nigeria' for head. If the hausa and Ibo agree to divide the country can we yorubas raise soldiers fight to bring them back for 'one nigeria'? Hausas are gaining more but we yorubas are shouting more. Na wa o.
[/s]

Amadi collins aka arodetsolaye grin when u turn yoruba man?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
i see anoda version of udi is imminent bt i pray may AlmightAllah spurn it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by waveskaaya(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
mumu.who are they?
swagaholic:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Acermoon(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
oppyworld:
Hmmmm do u know the meaning of War

I taught war is interesting since Nnamdi Kanu boys have bin chatting it for long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.