Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610439 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ups01(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
@tr3y

I should msged you on whatsapp but my fone has issues.

Thanks for the advice.

Finally pivoted from android development to web development.

It was kinda hard decision (I guess I was emotionally sucked in, lol).

The thing is android is sweet but hard and with little demand as compared to web dev.

Soon I will be adding graphic design skills via photoshop.

If you have resources that can help fast track my learning pls do mention it here

Bro, don't forget to call me when you have excess jobs oooo!

Cc: to all those who wanna outsource their web development projects

More $ to our pockets
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ups01(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
terrymason:
non for now! getting acquitted with illustrator and photoshop properly

I heard Graphics sell like weed grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ups01:

I heard Graphics sell like weed grin
yeah, but the reason why I opted for this was I love designs, just watching guys doing this was fun, so I guess I will succeed more doing it with or without sales it would be fun...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
The free fall is real! Naira slides to N490 per dollar cry shocked

What's the solution?? cry

Don't tell me you are happy! angry grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by transfer101: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

I believe you are new here, you can't just come from no where and endorse someone that's also new here.... WTF did you two come from? I checked all your posts, none are related to fiverr,so where did you meet him to do the exchange? Maybe you own the two accounts to endorse? You registered just a month ago here, so you want someone to do business with y'all?

Unless someone here that's genuine endorse him, anyone that make transaction with this dude is at his or. her risk.
What happen to addressing politely? you sure can do better than this.

FYI, I operate two account on NL. I guess i will repost my endosement with my main account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Samanther(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200 is the man, thanks chief.. Fast transaction & reasonable rate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200:

Buying Paypal at very good rates. Please quote me and drop your number. You can send to me direct or withdraw directly from your Fiverr account. Payout is instant upon receipt.

$100 to be exchanged from my Fiverr acc tru paypal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200:

Thank you sir. Still searching for PayPal, direct from your Fiverr or PayPal

If u got 1k paypal to sell i have ready buyer
Let me know ow much ur rate is for selling
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oxsam88(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Finally, OXSAM88 is here. Thanks for M******Y for calling my attention to this thread. Even though I've done a lot of fiverr withdrawals, I still don't have a single fiverr account. So I dey think how you guys dey do am. Sitting down to write this self na wahala talkless of you guys trying to write 500 words for $30 (that is if it's as much as that). God bless our hustle

I don't want us to be emotional, this is business and I try my best to do my best to satisfy my clients but we all know we can't please everybody. As far as business is concerned, there are some decisions you have to make which will not go down with people but as times goes on, they will realise and things will get better with time

Like I've said, I don't have a fiverr account. The little I knew, na nairaland help me and like most of us, we rely on information here. Khassy, contacted me about unlinking his fiverr account from my payoneer, and from what I know, I told him he can do that by contacting customer service and it shouldn't take long (I base that on the fact that it's his account, so he should be able to do anything with it, and customer service is the best way to gather information).

Then we came with things like he's US based (I am also), he will be deported (Haba, for contacting customer service? Dem be immigration or USCIS, Fiverr is not even US affliated) not knowing they are also fiverr slangs. Those words are like (GOSH! THIS GUY CAN LIE O, DEPORTATION FOR CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE). So I decided not to give him my full attention. (THOSE LIES DEY PISS ME OFF).

I did my own background check and later discovered that payoneer won't do that. No matter what. Their customer service is poor and slow. So I gave up.

Then he went away and accused me for being HEARTLESS (On top wetin na? I sleep with you no pay? I no be gay na), that when was I flared up, later he came back and I think we were able to understand each other better. Not knowing how fiverr works didn't help the situation (AND MOST INFO HERE ARE NOT CORRECT) and the slang na him spoil the whole matter.

Back to business matter, please note that I'm not here to cheat anyone or shortchange. This is very simple. I give you a price, e no pay you, we can negotiate and if we no compromise, feel free to work. It's your money. Sometimes price is not everything, you might want to consider so many other conditions attached to those prices. But to cut the whole story short (I don dey tire)... here's an offer for everyone. THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME. IT WILL CONTINUE AS LONG AS MY POWER FIT CARRY. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM IF THE OFFER IS STILL ONGOING.

I WILL EXCHANGE PAYONEER FUNDS @ 420/$ ($100 and above; 100 and below will bear the payoneer $3 fee)
I WILL EXCHANGE PAYPAL FUNDS @ 410/$ (Due to PayPal terms, I can only take limited PayPal funds)

Contact me on whatsapp if you need any clarification

Dygeasy:
Well, he couldn't have known. If he could I'm very sure he would have done it. I'm not supporting the guy , it's just common sense and my experience with payoneer linking/unlinking to fiverr accounts.

My issue wasn't because I had multiple accounts. They said it was IMPOSSIBLE to change a payoneer account associated with a fiverr account. That's what I'm saying. Unlinking a fiverr account is not in your payoneer dashboard na. You can only delete, not unlink.

My discussion with payoneer took me a whole week. Even now they still cannot unlink the account. It's their policy.

Why do you think attempting to use one payoneer account on multiple fiverr accounts results into a ban on your account?

Oxsam88's should just improve his rates.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Areaboyfriend(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

this one is simply looking for fiverr hammer version 2.5
I dont get
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
oxsam88:
Finally, OXSAM88 is here. Thanks for M******Y for calling my attention to this thread. Even though I've done a lot of fiverr withdrawals, I still don't have a single fiverr account. So I dey think how you guys dey do am. Sitting down to write this self na wahala talkless of you guys trying to write 500 words for $30 (that is if it's as much as that). God bless our hustle

I don't want us to be emotional, this is business and I try my best to do my best to satisfy my clients but we all know we can't please everybody. As far as business is concerned, there are some decisions you have to make which will not go down with people but as times goes on, they will realise and things will get better with time

Like I've said, I don't have a fiverr account. The little I knew, na nairaland help me and like most of us, we rely on information here. Khassy, contacted me about unlinking his fiverr account from my payoneer, and from what I know, I told him he can do that by contacting customer service and it shouldn't take long (I base that on the fact that it's his account, so he should be able to do anything with it, and customer service is the best way to gather information).

Then we came with things like he's US based (I am also), he will be deported (Haba, for contacting customer service? Dem be immigration or USCIS, Fiverr is not even US affliated) not knowing they are also fiverr slangs. Those words are like (GOSH! THIS GUY CAN LIE O, DEPORTATION FOR CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE). So I decided not to give him my full attention. (THOSE LIES DEY PISS ME OFF).

I did my own background check and later discovered that payoneer won't do that. No matter what. Their customer service is poor and slow. So I gave up.

Then he went away and accused me for being HEARTLESS (On top wetin na? I sleep with you no pay? I no be gay na), that when was I flared up, later he came back and I think we were able to understand each other better. Not knowing how fiverr works didn't help the situation (AND MOST INFO HERE ARE NOT CORRECT) and the slang na him spoil the whole matter.

Back to business matter, please note that I'm not here to cheat anyone or shortchange. This is very simple. I give you a price, e no pay you, we can negotiate and if we no compromise, feel free to work. It's your money. Sometimes price is not everything, you might want to consider so many other conditions attached to those prices. But to cut the whole story short (I don dey tire)... here's an offer for everyone. THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME. IT WILL CONTINUE AS LONG AS MY POWER FIT CARRY. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM IF THE OFFER IS STILL ONGOING.

I WILL EXCHANGE PAYONEER FUNDS @ 420/$ ($100 and above; 100 and below will bear the payoneer $3 fee)
I WILL EXCHANGE PAYPAL FUNDS @ 410/$ (Due to PayPal terms, I can only take limited PayPal funds)

cheesy grin cheesy

This one wants to chase other exchangers out of business o. But I have a question, why have you then been withdrawing payoneer at 330naira all these while when you could do it at 400 naira without breaking an arm and a leg? shocked
CC: Khassy, Eppysold
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200:

Buying Paypal at very good rates. Please quote me and drop your number. You can send to me direct or withdraw directly from your Fiverr account. Payout is instant upon receipt.

bros drop your WhatsApp contacts here cos It's not in your signature....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
pls my ogas i got another job that entails forming just 1 business name that match with .com 4 10dollars.Pls sirs hw do i do it.(where do i look 4 domain available?)If so hw do i deliver cuz if i deliver in ms word d site nd business name.she can just form smthing nd cancel order nd begin 2 use dat site.how can i do.Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
oxsam88:

Like I've said, I don't have a fiverr account. The little I knew, na nairaland help me and like most of us, we rely on information here. Khass y, contacted me about unlinking his fiverr account from my payoneer, and from what I know, I told him he can do that by contacting customer service and it shouldn't take long (I base that on the fact that it's his account, so he should be able to do anything with it, and customer service is the best way to gather information).

If I start posting screenshot of our transaction and start dragging this case matter no go end today....

Like I told you.... Talk no d full basket

So now that you are selling 420 your business is folding up abi... undecided

330 korh.... 200 ni
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dygeasy:
cheesy grin cheesy

This one wants to chase other exchangers out of business o. But I have a question, why have you then been withdrawing payoneer at 330naira all these while when you could do it at 400 naira without breaking an arm and a leg? shocked
CC: Khas sy, Eppy sold

EPP me ask am oooo

Klexycole come and see how to do NURTW boss with result no be all those your para wey no d yield result grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:
some people are just wicked by nature,

after making me mail CS, see their replu

Hi XXXX,

Thanks for contacting us. Please contact Payoneer Customer Service about this. Payoneer is the primary service provider of the Fiverr Revenue Card and they are in charge of connecting new/existing Payoneer accounts to Fiverr.

They can be reached at http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Hope I helped. We are here if you need any further assistance. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

Kind regards,

My question is, what does he stand to gain by making me risk deportation when he could simply do it himself

now lets see what he will say about this,

cc
sard
gurunlocker
Cobblerjingo:
felibrain
dag8

Bros my own here is that you should be careful make fiverr no go deport you ooo. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oxsam88(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
If it's about business folding up.... I shouldn't have enough resources to offer that. Only the smart will understand. As long as the screenshot is not about I not paying you for your withdrawals, I wonder what you are trying to post. Keep ranting....

You are indeed a YABALEFT patient. I'm running. Thanks for letting me know I'm the worst due to the fact that I couldn't unlink your fiverr from my payoneer (like say I be payoneer ceo) and my rates are not good enough.... grow up. If it's not working for you, move ahead.

NO NEED TO CONTACT ME... I CEASE TO HAVE FURTHER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP with you. Thanks

khassy:

If I start posting screenshot of our transaction and start dragging this case matter no go end today....

Like I told you.... Talk no d full basket

So now that you are selling 420 your business is folding up abi... undecided

330 korh.... 200 ni
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
tbliss22:

Bros my own here is that you should be careful make fiverr no go deport you ooo. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

That was my main source of annoyance

Why make me risk being deported for something you know you could not do??

I just lucky say dem no deport me if not e for be 2:0.... Just imagine how annoying it is contacting CS for something that you know isn't possible
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
justi4jesu:

Phony so you want to pack all the dollars from here. I'm watching you in 3D. cheesy wink

Anyway beware and watch your back for Paypal hammer. cheesy

Justi I rebuke every EVIL words of PayPal HAMMAR grin grin grin grin grin for this new verified EXCHANGER. U sef phyno abi wetin be that your name?? undecided undecided undecided undecided be wise ooo to avoid story that touch!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
oxsam88:
If it's about business folding up.... I shouldn't have enough resources to offer that. Only the smart will understand. As long as the screenshot is not about I not paying you for your withdrawals, I wonder what you are trying to post. Keep ranting....

You are indeed a YABALEFT patient. I'm running. Thanks for letting me know I'm the worst due to the fact that I couldn't unlink your fiverr from my payoneer (like say I be payoneer ceo) and my rates are not good enough.... grow up. If it's not working for you, move ahead.

NO NEED TO CONTACT ME... I CEASE TO HAVE FURTHER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP with you. Thanks

Choi! E don reach this level? shocked shocked

Abeg, make una do am small small o. We na no be pikin for here. Make una settle am amicably.

Both parties should take it easy. This is business, there would be ups and downs.

Biko, abeg, please. grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

EPP me ask am oooo

Klexycole come and see how to do NURTW boss with result no be all those your para wey no d yield result grin grin

Na you oo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
oxsam88:

Olodo
After all your rant did you dispute anything I said

After forming like someone who understands fiverr, you suddenly changed and said you know nothing about fiverr .. Nd start giving me useless stories about USCIS and IRS

Alaye park one side, that how you'll advertise good rates and once you get their accts licked to yours you start misbehaving...

You didn't read how many people complain of your service here abi or you want me to still add screenshots of same complaints I got from f
Facebook

Yeye d smell
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

baba make am 380 na cool cool cool

Lol...
Even my own funds no dey sell pass 365/usd...
Goodluck o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
pls my ogas i got another job that entails forming just 1 business name that match with .com 4 10dollars.Pls sirs hw do i do it.(where do i look 4 domain available?)If so hw do i deliver cuz if i deliver in ms word d site nd business name.she can just form smthing nd cancel order nd begin 2 use dat site.how can i do.Thanks
Not tonight oga, not tonight.

We want to exchange payoneer funds for 450 naira.

You will have to deliver like that ni. You don't have much options. You opened a business name gig, you're going to have to supply the names. Whether she uses it or not, it's your risk to bear. Just have a positive mind jor. Find correct name and she will accept it.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oxsam88(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
The more the complains, the more my customer base and growth. I need people like you to make me more popular.

khassy:

Olodo
After all your rant did you dispute anything I said

After forming like someone who understands fiverr, you suddenly changed and said you know nothing about fiverr .. Nd start giving me useless stories about USCIS and IRS

Alaye park one side, that how you'll advertise good rates and once you get their accts licked to yours you start misbehaving...

You didn't read how many people complain of your service here abi or you want me to still add screenshots of same complaints I got from f
Facebook

Yeye d smell
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Lol...
Even my own funds no dey sell pass 365/usd...
Goodluck o

Make I go use my dollar d do decoration.... When dollar finally reach $500 ( which no go pass this week) I go create PayPal and withdraw am then manoeuvrea m to my naij acct and go sell for Allen.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
oxsam88:
The more the complains, the more my customer base and growth. I need people like you to make me more popular.

Clap for yourself

You almost made sense cheesy

Now swerve and stay swerved.. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eppysold(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dygeasy:

You will have to deliver like that ni. You don't have much options. You opened a business name gig, you're going to have to supply the names. Whether she uses it or not, it's your risk to bear. Just have a positive mind jor. Find correct name and she will accept it.

Cheers!!
grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrTour: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bros you cannot rebuke Paypal o, the issue is not if they will strike. The problem is when they strike is unknown.

A lot of people have funds tied down with Paypal for six months, some have funds tied with PayPal they can't even get out.

I had a little experience with them recently, my baba Paypal account was restricted, I tried everything but them no wan hear any stories na so I hala my goons wey dey work for PayPal. E no even reach 5 mins a problem I couldn't solve in 9 months was solved in 5 mins.

Paypal is making serious money with their strict measures.

The funny thing is that everything is automated, once your cup full your access is automatically shut down. They can see all your magomago and even tell you ur account lifespan.

tbliss22:

Justi I rebuke every EVIL words of PayPal HAMMAR grin grin grin grin grin for this new verified EXCHANGER. U sef phyno abi wetin be that your name?? undecided undecided undecided undecided be wise ooo to avoid story that touch!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dygeasy:

Cheers!!
..Boss mi;Nt dat i opened a gig with .com in it.Just dat diz 1 want a name dat also has a .com..so i am asking where i can search for available domain with .com.dat all
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dygeasy:

Cheers!!
..also i wanted to know if i shuld just deliver lyk dat.without anytin cuz i feel if i shuld disclose dat a domain iz available she wuld just go nd buy it without paying me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by louie3(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..Boss mi;Nt dat i opened a gig with .com in it.Just dat diz 1 want a name dat also has a .com..so i am asking where i can search for available domain with .com.dat all
Check godaddy.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.