Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611658 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbeny007(m): 2:22am On Oct 23, 2016
khassy:

You want to mentor someone and your last delivery was 1month ago, mtchewwwwwwwww

All i can say is that you need help and you need to admit it, until you realize that i pray that your soul will not be wasted.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 2:48am On Oct 23, 2016
CarterMula:
Fiverr is just frustrating me, í have tried all my possible best to make something out of it, í even have a video like beatzone suggested, yet not a single order for like a month. My gig is proofreading, í even have the app on my phone plus í always acess my account daily just to put some seriousness. I'm weak fam!

I don't know if there's any kind of magic or something am not doing right. Í will be happy if someone gives me the secret recipe.

Thanks in advance.

I can understand your frustration. No magic to get job on fiverr. All you need is convincing profile, gigs, and of course winning proposal. Try to diversify. Only proofreading may be the reason for your non-sale. Create other related gigs that you can offer well.

Any newbie that do not win a job in his/her first two weeks should re-read the thread, something must have went wrong.

I personally don't encourage buying review. I don't condemn it anyway, but if you package your gig, profile and proposal well, nothing stops you from wining a jobe in your first week. Have you ever wonder why level two that got banned by Fiverr, got to level 1 in the first month of creating new profile? and level 2 in the second month? They don't buy reviews, rather they convince the buyer by their profile, gigs, and of course proposal.

P.S. Abeg read this thread well and ask ogas in the group
P.P.S. I may repond late if you contact me cos am kinda busy these days

GOOD LUCK
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 5:24am On Oct 23, 2016
Hi friends
How I created An Approved Adsense Account For My Indian Client On Fiverr and made $100 within 7 days. This is for those willing to get an adsense account for strict countries like Nigeria. Just within 7 days i was able to get an approved adsense account for my client on fiverr. Just follow the process with me.

Day 1 -2... 17 /10/2016 Client contacted me for an ordered with $20 for articles and redesigning of website for easy adsense easy approval. This was finished within 2 days ( website vidworkin.com). I uploaded a simple wordpress template, posted up to 20 unique articles not less than 800 words within 24 hours (Without dates)

Day 3... 20 /10/ 2016. I delivered without Adsense. The client was impressed and rdered for the adsense approval ($80). I checked all the posts, check all necessary requirements, before now I buy adsense accounts only US / UK. But the guy pleaded that he wanted an india. Nawa oo. I was just optimistic and started.

Same day, 20/10/16; i applied for adsense account...within few hours, i got a message of approval ( First phase), no big do here. I placed the codes as requested.

21/10/16. I posted an article, shared the website on facebook for some impression on the ads

Final day, 22/10/16... Got a message of full approval.

Thank you for reading. I uploaded pictures for for proof.

Need my service, https://www.fiverr.com/anahjoe (Blog design + Adsense Approval)

For more on proof read here..,,https://www.nairaland.com/3423697/how-created-approved-adsense-account

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by handlernoni: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2016
Hi guys

Pls i need your help biko. This guy want me to help him write a campaign that can be used as an introduction on his page. Pls help me if you have any idea,template or sample. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Laveda(f): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2016
gbeny007:
You can just decide to learn how to do fiverr the right way and boost your fiances.Others are making legitimate earnings rendering quality services on fiverr and why not you? Call for help.....

Drtr
Good morning, please I'll really appreciate if my moniker is taken out of that list. . Is that how to mention people? That's spamming.

Do well to take it out, thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Young03(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Laveda:

And you had to quote all angry

Lalasticlala, mynd44 is there something you can do about the monikers up there? That's too much. sad

this is a Sunday morning

respect ur self
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2016
wic kind of human cum carry list knack for this page
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Laveda(f): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Young03:

this is a Sunday morning

respect ur self
Who be this? Take several seats please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Young03(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2016
Laveda:
Who be this? Take several seats please.

na ur papa u dey ask who be this nah?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2016
gbeny007:
You can just decide to learn how to do fiverr the right way and boost your fiances.Others are making legitimate earnings rendering quality services on fiverr and why not you? Call for help.....

Why is this one mentioning everybody. What sort of help you wanna render that can't be open up here. At the end of the day, you'll start asking people to pay for info.

You'l be busy with fiverr order if you are indeed fiveer guru. and you won't have time to gather all these names.

Until we start helping each other to excel without excepting immediate return or benefit, Our country may continue to remain in poor state.

Don't even try to reply or quote me. Just clear your intention and offer free help like the owner of this thread and other guru in the house have been doing in the past few months.

P.S. If you have investment or business in training people on fiverr thing, it's cool and collecting money for such is not a bad idea. However, this thread is meant for free stuff, So I'll advice you book a space for advert with the mods.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CarterMula: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Tabbaz:

I can understand your frustration. No magic to get job on fiverr. All you need is convincing profile, gigs, and of course winning proposal. Try to diversify. Only proofreading may be the reason for your non-sale. Create other related gigs that you can offer well.

Any newbie that do not win a job in his/her first two weeks should re-read the thread, something must have went wrong.

I personally don't encourage buying review. I don't condemn it anyway, but if you package your gig, profile and proposal well, nothing stops you from wining a jobe in your first week. Have you ever wonder why level two that got banned by Fiverr, got to level 1 in the first month of creating new profile? and level 2 in the second month? They don't buy reviews, rather they convince the buyer by their profile, gigs, and of course proposal.

P.S. Abeg read this thread well and ask ogas in the group
P.P.S. I may repond late if you contact me cos am kinda busy these days

GOOD LUCK

Thanks for the response and support! Í will do as recommended.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by freshcvvs: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2016
390+ Perfect money available @475.

Contact me below.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2016
gbeny007:

All i can say is that you need help and you need to admit it, until you realize that i pray that your soul will not be wasted.
Don't be stupid na undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2016
This is the second time am posting this here , can anybody help me run an ad on Facebook and I pay in naira ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chromedome(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2016
frankmoney:
This is the second time am posting this here , can anybody help me run an ad on Facebook and I pay in naira ?

I can help with this, contact on my sig.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2016
SCAM ALERT

Becareful of who you send your fund to. All these new xchanger wey they entice una with mouthwatery rate.

I was just get duped by fola0016

I send dollar to him and immediately his dp on whatsapp disappear and his phone number on his nairaland page disappear as well

I learnt the hard way, no more sending first
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by VictorLance: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2016
Tabbaz:
SCAM ALERT

Becareful of who you send your fund to. All these new xchanger wey they entice una with mouthwatery rate.

I send dollar to him and immediately his dp on whatsapp disappear and his phone number on his nairaland page disappear as well

Was the dollars huge?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2016
VictorLance:

Was the dollars huge?

not huge...$43...but the thing hit me small cos my $1600 still dey with paypal....I dey broke mehn

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by VictorLance: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Tabbaz:

not huge...$43...but the thing hit me small cos my $1600 still dey with paypal....I dey broke mehn

Thats bad!, how did you meet the guy?

Is it from this thread?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2016
VictorLance:

Thats bad!, how did you meet the guy?

Is it from this thread?

he is from nairaland o. Business section. Go check E-currency thread. I have uploaded all the screenshoot there
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Tabbaz:
SCAM ALERT

Bro, I'm sorry about this but where did you get his details because if I'm not mistaken, I don't think any exchanger of such username has ever post exchange advert on this thread. It's a wake-up call to everyone to be very careful.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
With the rate at which scam is taking place... It's better to stick to your old exchanger instead of running upanda because of 10 or 20# difference in price per dollar

Hmmmm

In other news $85 PayPal up for sale ... Where them exchangers

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
I just did a transaction with this guy and he is legit. Nice rate at that (N400/$). Got my cash immediately, no stories.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
dozies1:

I just did a transaction with this guy and he is legit. Nice rate at that (N400/$). Got my cash immediately, no stories.

Edit your post and delete my comment, I'm trying to sort something out in the meantime... Pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
CallmeLucy:
#400/$. Check my signature so you can contact me for more information.

Thanks
I just did a transaction with this guy and he is legit. Nice rate at that (N400/$). Got my cash immediately, no stories

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hey, please why would you contact someone else and claim it was Nsonaso. Just had a chat with the real Nsonaso now and it wasn't him. Please just to confirm this, delete Nsonaso Exchanger contact on your device and upload the same photo so everyone can see the number.

Thanks
khassy:
With the rate at which scam is taking place... It's better to stick to your old exchanger instead of running upanda because of 10 or 20# difference in price per dollar

Hmmmm

In other news $85 PayPal up for sale ... Where them exchangers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds and get paid in minutes.

I Buy from $100 and above, sell your funds at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.